Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sister Esmeralda www.magickalspells.net SCAM
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sister Esmeralda www.magickalspells.net SCAM

Hi,
      I am here to let you know that sister Esmeralda is a scam.
      Before you pay her she will write long, detailed emails. Telling you that your case is of success that's why she is taking it... bla bla bla

(...)I will go to the main point now, and I think I have great news for you. After a serious analysis time in the Astral field, your case has been selected as a success one.You would wonder what this means, and there is a simple explanation for that: We ONLY take a case that will succeed, because our success-rate is sacred for us and -we know- for believers too.
      I am happy to welcome you among us, and I know this will bring a huge change in your life, and in your heart, of course.
      The time that will take for you to get your "new skills" developed has been estimated in between 3-6 weeks. The main point is: we don't have a chance to fail, and this is completely safe magic, without any kind of risk for your further actions(...)
      Soon you pay her, her replies will not be as detailed and prompt. Then after few emails she disappears.
      Okay I didn't yet reach weeks. Will be my 5th week now and I see things going worst only! I told her that and no reply from her...

I m sure she is a scam!
      Even the comments are not open in her website http://www.magickalspells.net/testimonials.html, that means she posted them her self!
      Let me know your experiences with her.

I think i'll try Mme. Laveirte or Dr. Sultan. I am still thinking..
      Or may be just give up!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry again, Can someone email her, and if she replies let us know here. Because if she replies to anyone without replying all my last emails that means she is avoiding me and just took the money, otherwise she must be sick or dead!
      Last edited by Hope; 06-08-2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: removed member's email

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Esmeralda scam!

Madame laveirite is a scam too she was mentioned here long time ago check search to read an dr.sultan sounds like scam no healer gonna call themselves a real doctor

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Esmeralda scam!

how did you pay her?
      how did you find her?
      what is her email address?

you may want to search the forum before getting in the hands of new scammers

- - - Updated - - -

she was featured in the "spells.tv" forum, along with a good list of scammers, including the well known fraud Madam Levierte and many others, all pages are run by the same scam

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      this forum is part of their scam, they get more creative every day. This site is run by the same people who run thebestof2words site, as old scams are exposed, new ones come out.

Lol, I wonder how can you get invited!

Favorite Spell Casters:

www.superlovespells.org
      www.fireslovepells.com
      www.astrolovespells.com
      www.nativeamericanmagic.com
      www.magickalspells.net
      www.authenticlovespells.net
      www.lovespellsecrets.com
      www.astrolovespells.com
      lovehex.net
      sharon notre dame
      authenticlovespells.org
      www.lovehex.net
      Lovespellsthatworks.com
      http://www.lovespellsecrets.com

And these casters are advertised on these pages:

http://goodspellcasters.com/

1. LOVEHEX.NET
      2. LOVESPELLSTHATWORKS.COM
      3. AUTHENTICLOVESPELLS.NET
      4. CELESTIALDIVINATION.COM
      5. SUPERLOVESPELLS.ORG
      6. WICCANLOVESPELLS.NET

http://www.myspiritualcounselor.com/...llcasters.html
      · Authenticlovespells.net
      · Lovespellsthatworks.com
      · Lovespellsecrets.com
      · Astrolovespells.com
      · Lovehex.net

http://spellsonline.org/

www.lovespellsthatworks.com
      www.lovehex.net
      www.authenticlovespells.net
      www.astrolovespells.com
      www.firelovespells.com
      www.celestialdivination.com
      www.nativeamericanmagic.com
      www.superlovespells.org
      http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ells#post72351

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ells#post74244
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sister Esmeralda www.magickalspells.net SCAM

Hi Hope,
      Thanks!
      I paid thru PayPal.
      Her email is magickalspells@yahoo.com, although I started be filling that contact form in her website.
      I got her contact from Spells4Free, they had link to best top rated casters and she was on top.
      Can you still do the email test for me to her?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hello Filz, Before getting to this forum I had contacted her some time back, and she was fast in reply. She mailed me exactly the same message what she mailed you... But somehow I dint go further with her...i don't know why... but I just stopped my self even though i was looking for someone I dint feel to reply... now i think was that right thing i did????

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Don't say that Saen! I lost all my money, when I am jobless?!
      Can you still try to email her and say you want to work her further, just let me know if you get any reply from her, please!

My problem is:
      Basically i was used and betrayed by a man. After i found out, instead of being sorry and apologize, he lied to everyone saying bad things about me, and putting all blame on me.
      We used to work together, and he made my life a hell so i left my work.
      I suffered for 1 year every moment. I gave my whole life to him as he begged and cried so much and told many stories just to get me physically!
      After all that i still wanted to forgive him, but he doesnt want to be forgiven, he still provokes me and has no regret for what he did to me!

I jst want to teach him a lesson, to learn to respect women, to tell the truth and confess everything. He doesnt value people's feelings, and he is the most selfish and liar, i have ever seen! I want him to apologize for all his karma. I didnt want to harm him, but now after his provocations I think I he needs a pay back! i think the best lesson is to take away from him things that he loves the most or get betrayed by the person he trusts the most, so then he can feel the same pain!
      I want justice!

You guys think I should just let it go, accept his provocations and accept my self jobless because of him, and see him out there talking rumors about me?!
      I tried to move on, but when he provokes I feel to make him pay back! I just don't see a way, and that is why I asked sis Esmeralda, and she said my case is of success! And now I know all is scam! Then I think I should just give up! I don't understand how god creates such monsters, and let injustice happen in this world!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

ok Filz just relax...Ill try and email her and see is she replies...and will let you know..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Is there anyone who have ever approached her???

Unregistered

Hello all,

I was scammed by Sister Esmeralda too for $499 (USA) for the lottery spell. She won't email me back after I pay her with PayPal. Please don't order from this website magickalspell.net and free spell.com.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Filz.cass View Post
      Hi Hope,
      Thanks!
      I paid thru PayPal.
      Her email is magickalspells@yahoo.com, although I started be filling that contact form in her website.
      I got her contact from Spells4Free, they had link to best top rated casters and she was on top.
      Can you still do the email test for me to her?
      I would file a paypal dispute if its under 45 days

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I already claimed to paypal.
      Also sent her email, and also sent her contact form again, and also told her: scam!! Seriously?!
      Coz i have sent her about 5 emails since last 2 weeks and no reply from her. But i got to know that she replied to some other person and got new payment, i saw in other forum that jst now someone paid her and was in same situation as mine (jobless)!
      Its good if someone else also claim her, coz i didnt get a reply frm paypal!

Unregistered

I am embarassed to say that I was scammed by her, too. I paid $399 and was told my spell would be cast. She then told me that she would have me say a prayer on the next full moon. Well, the next full moon has come and gone and I have heard NADA!! I have filed a dispute with Paypal and will take it up with my credit card company if necessary. I hope I am not out $399, but lesson learned if I am. I got virtually the same email that you posted. I really did my research on her and could not find anywhere where she was reported as a fraud or a scam until now. Yes..I feel like a fool.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i also opened dispute and got refund of half of what i paid. Because the first half exceeded 45 days, so couldnt get it back thru paypal.
      Paypal is really safe!

Unregistered
      I heard from her today after not hearing from her since my casting on 6/12/14. I too could not find ANY negative reviews about her, so I went ahead and paid the money. I reported her as a fraud to Paypal when I did not hear back from her like she said I would. She alleges that she has been involved in a very difficult exorcism since my casting. She then said some crappola about getting a white candle and contacting her on Wednesday about some ritual. She also requested that i contact paypal and tell them that I was mistaken. Yeah right.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha i got this after 1 month of no reply:

Hi dear,

Please donīt get mad I saw you cancelled your payments.
      I forgot to tell you that I am sorry about the slow replay, I had an exorcism it was very hard to remove it and took me several days to recover…
      Please give me a new update while I analyze again the situation. I will get what you want, trust me!

Unregistered

Hi there,

unfortunatelly I got the same experience as you had. I lost 399 US and the spell was not fullfilled at all.I tried to claim the money back over paypal, but it is difficult after 45 days. They are a FRAUD.
      I wish I would have found more information in the internet before I made the payment.

Another SCAM is www.guaranteedwhitespells.com Be very carefully with them.They are very mean and manipulative.I was stupid enough to lose a lot of money.I would never do it again!

Another strange person is Suzanna Stickney.www.asksuzanna@aol.com.I think she is mental!

Trust yourself!x

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This wednesday white candle she said to me as well when i complained her spells not working, and never came to get a reply until i had half of refund frm paypal!

Random guy

She replied me: In the first place I would like to thank you for contacting me and the Boswell family.

As you might read, I am in charge of the communications and readings, to determine what kind of spell you need to change your life and get the physical changes you dream about.

I think you won't have issues in agreeing with me there is no such thing as random. So, if we are now writing to each-other, this is what MUST happen.

Destiny must be complied, and I am happy to have you among the chosen ones. Most people doubt or even write a message, scared about childish things. I think they are not ready yet, and -fortunately- if you are reading this message, is because you are finally ready for change and happiness.

What we must do in the first place (this won't have any cost at all), is a deep analysis about the situation, and to contact the Astral World to get permission to use magick in your case.

If we get that permission, we will have 50% of our work done, but not everyone get this blessing. If my intuition is friendly, we won't face any inconvenience in this process.

For this, we will need the following details:

*Your full name
      *Date of birth, including year of birth
      *A personal picture

If you please offer that information we will take good care of your situation. And of course, with absolute confidentiality.

My kind regards to you,
      Sister Esmeralda.
      www.magickalspells.net

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

red flag

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random guy View Post
      She replied me: In the first place I would like to thank you for contacting me and the Boswell family.

As you might read, I am in charge of the communications and readings, to determine what kind of spell you need to change your life and get the physical changes you dream about.

I think you won't have issues in agreeing with me there is no such thing as random. So, if we are now writing to each-other, this is what MUST happen.

Destiny must be complied, and I am happy to have you among the chosen ones. Most people doubt or even write a message, scared about childish things. I think they are not ready yet, and -fortunately- if you are reading this message, is because you are finally ready for change and happiness.

What we must do in the first place (this won't have any cost at all), is a deep analysis about the situation, and to contact the Astral World to get permission to use magick in your case.

If we get that permission, we will have 50% of our work done, but not everyone get this blessing. If my intuition is friendly, we won't face any inconvenience in this process.

*Your full name
      *A personal picture

If you please offer that information we will take good care of your situation. And of course, with absolute confidentiality.

My kind regards to you,
      Sister Esmeralda.
      www.magickalspells.net

hahaha I contacted her before finding this forum and just got an email from her! guess what?! it's the same as yours

Unregistered

Angry Re: Sister Esmeralda www.magickalspells.net SCAM

omg - i got the same reply -
      In the first place I would like to thank you for contacting me and the Boswell family.

As you might read, I am in charge of the communications and readings, to determine what kind of spell you need to change your life and get your lover back.

For this, we will need also a personal picture of both (can be two individual).

If you please offer that image we will take good care of your situation. And of course, with absolute confidentiality.

My kind regards to you,
      Sister Esmeralda.
      www.magickalspells.net

Unregistered

I didn't pay her yet but now i know that she is a scam

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Random guy View Post

*Your full name
      *A personal picture

My kind regards to you,
      Sister Esmeralda.
      www.magickalspells.net
      I got the exact same email yesterday, word for word. Glad I have not given her any money and glad I read this.

nawo

i also got the same reply today (2015/11/11)

In the first place I would like to thank you for contacting me and the Boswell family.

As you might read, I am in charge of the communications and readings, to determine what kind of spell you need to change your life and get your lover back.

*Both full names
      *Both dates of birth, including year of birth
      *A personal picture of both (can be two individual)

My kind regards to you,
      Sister Esmeralda.
      www.magickalspells.net

thank god i just search.. any one know about naturalspellscaster.com ??

Unregistered

So glad i googled her name and found this site she was trying to get money from me too! Saved me at least 60 bucks! But I was dragging my feet I had a bad feeling about it. It's really good that people post stuff like this to warn other people... thank you very much!

Unregistered

I want my money back!#!!

Unregistered

I received two
      Emails from her stating that a man I know is going to harm me unless I pay her for protection prayers

Unregistered

Since August there is a new site called Esmeralda, is this the same person?
      Does she has like dark orange hair?she claims to have this gift since young, is it the same person?
      Tks for any help, I haven't been fouled yet:)

+ Reply to Thread