+ Reply to Thread

Thread: freemagick.com Another SCAM review site

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

freemagick.com Another SCAM review site

This site was brought to my attention by few members.

http://freemagick.com/

Hi, My name is Candace Lightheart. I am not a spell caster. I am a wiccan however, and I believe in what goes around comes around! I am going to make it my SOLE DUTY to find REAL ANSWERS for people who need help. No more bull shit, and no more scam artists! Let us start VERIFYING who is real shall we? I will post all my spell book spells and everything that I know, in addition to helping guide people to real solutions.
    check me out on facebook and add me when you get the chance!
    Candace is a made up character, the picture is stolen, it is the picture of Miss Russia 2006

http://wikiality.wikia.com/Russian

- - - Updated - - -

Private registration, and who do they advertise?

1) www.seductivespells.com
    Old time scam, we all know it is run by the same people who run extremespells.com, LoveSpellsCast.net and ExtremeLoveSpells.com

Forum Links
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2627-www-seductivespells-com-related-to-extremespells-com
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2688-extremespells-com-LoveSpellsCast-net-ExtremeLoveSpells-com

2) www.spellsandmagic.com - Not sure about the link to them

3) www.katspells.com

Forum Link
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2932-www-katspells-com-free-love-spells-net-Katerina

4) www.extremespells.com

See #1, scams who run multiple pages

5) www.magickspellcraft.com

6) www.emergencyspells.com

7) internationalastrologysyndicate.com

8) authenticlovespells.com

Forum Link
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/3540-barbara-smith-authenticlovespells-net

This SCAM is also related to multiple pages

9) www.calastrology.com/

10) www.psychicsessionsbycarmen.com

11) www.awakethewitch.com

12) www.horoscopes.com

13) www.astral-source.com

14) www.luckymojo.com

15) www.floridahaitianvoodoo.com

16) www.malewitch.com

17) www.sapphirespells.com

18) www.saulat.com

- - - Updated - - -

most are scams that have proven to be related and run by the same person or group of people, as ols pages are exposed, new ones come again, if you take your time to read the forum, you will see the great testimonials of success with proven scammers

- - - Updated - - -

http://freemagick.com/index.php/forum/how-to-buy-a-real-love-spell-online/3-official-reviewed-spell-casters-and-psychics-list

So far in this link, this wicca person Candace Lightheart says she has hired many scammers and they all worked for her!

Sapphire, from www.sapphirespells.com
    awesome with love spells
    specializes in a number of glamour and physical change spells
    specializes in gender changing (sex change)
    seen results for two beauty spells, two love spells and one sexual-related passion spell from her

Londa Marks www.uspsychics.com and emergencyspells.com
    the communication wasn't as nice

Angelica Sanders, from www.angelicasanders.com
    love spell myself
    amazing rates from her
    A friend has hired her to receive results for three separate issues

Kat from www.katspells.com.
    complex love situation, very involved, divorce related and she was able to produce results.

calastrology.com to perform a few money spells
    it was costly to produce results (the cheaper spells did nothing for me)

I have seen results from calastrology.com and l-o-v-e-spells.com

People have also encouraged Seductivespells.com after seeing results for love spells and passion spells.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

Re: freemagick.com Another SCAM review site (Candace Lightheart)

http://freemagick.com/index.php/free...e-professional could be a scam! The promote a spell caster by the name of Sasha. And for some reason, if your feedback is not good about Sasha, it will be removed from the chat. You will be asked to pay $9.95 for cleansing. So just watch out!

Luckylicky

Re: freemagick.com Another SCAM review site

I have no faith in Sasha. I hired her to cast a spell for me, she asked me to pay $9.95 to spiritreport.com for a cleansing. After the 'cleansing' she claimed to have cast the spell. Around the same time, the situation I asked her to address got worse, I emailed her several times without getting a response. I posted several times on the forum but none of my posts appeared. She is totally fake. Could she and spiritreport.com be one and the same?

Unregistered

'Sasha' contacted me via e-mail because I had a lot of unanswered questions she vaguely answered my questions. But she insisted that I must purchase the spiritual cleansing first before she could do her 'magic'. It became suspicious to me when I went on the website to chat and none of my chats were posted because I was questioning everything. Buyer please beware! If it turns out that 'Sasha Londons' is real my apologies but I think it is fake because how can 1 person cast soooooo many spells from strangers in one day and really give the client (me) the proper attention needed for the spell to truly manifest! To the lady who already paid for the cleansing I am sorry 'Sasha' disappeared on you. More people need to share their experiences in order to help others. Good day all :)

Unregistered

Angry Re: freemagick.com Another SCAM review site

freemagick.com/candance lightheart/sasha londons are ABSOLUTELY fake. Absolutely. Have you ever heard of, "If it seems too good to be true, it is?" Yeah. I admit I was fooled at first. Freemagick sent me to sasha's page. Her page seemed great. Pay after results? Free recasts until satisfied? Donate whatever you like? HECK YEAH! I contacted her and she was back to me by the next morning. She sent a very detailed e-mail and requested that I purchase a 10 dollar membership from spiritreport.com for a cleansing. That was a red flag, but went with it. I did it, and sent her all of the spell specifics. A few hours later she had completed the spell casting. Really? That fast and she's that busy? I call bullshat. Red flag 2. I went with it.

Everyone was reporting on freemagick.com, that they were getting results in a few days. A week went by and I had nothing, so I posted in chat that I haven't had results yet and asked a few questions to the other "people". Funny how it disappeared and I was unable to post again. I was blocked by asking a question. Do you know how I know? Because I went to a site and entered the web address into this box that unblocks your IP address, downloaded TOR, and was magically able to post. The posts would be deleted, though, because I asked why I was being blocked. Red flag number 3.

3 weeks after the casting I emailed her and told her I had no results yet, I asked what to look for, and asked if it needed more time. She did not answer me. I waited 20 more days before e-mailing her again telling her I STILL had nothing, and asked for that recast. She responded with this: "Sometimes it doesn't work. Good luck though!" WHAT?!!?!? WHAT?!?!?! Major red flag. MAJOR. Put 2 and 2 together, everyone.

Here's what I think. This Candace person and Sasha are one and the same, and I bet my bottom dollar they are with spiritreport.com. They use freemagick.com to send people to Sasha. People go, "Wow what a kind lady, I feel better and more hopeful already!" She preys on desperate people. After the load of bull "Sasha" feeds someone, they get hopeful and positive. Probably relax with the situation more. By luck, chance, or fate, the center of their desire ends up contacting them anyway and "Sasha" takes credit for it and is there to scoop up those "donations." Meanwhile, spiritreport gets that 10 dollars and if you don't cancel, keeps getting 10 dollars every month.

Can someone please take these people down?

Unregistered

Somebody who can give me som details about Sasha Londons?

In a chatroom calls "Black Magick", peopel talk alot about her.

She is faster, and dont take money before the results are done.

Im hesitating - Kindda to good to be true.

I contactet her, and she wants me to bye "cleansing" for 9$. This is not so much, but i just not understand it.

Anyone here who has experiences with this lady?

Keep me Update please. Cause i Met a lot of scammers before, and dont trustet anyone. Not now

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    freemagick.com/candance lightheart/sasha londons are ABSOLUTELY fake. Absolutely. Have you ever heard of, "If it seems too good to be true, it is?" Yeah. I admit I was fooled at first. Freemagick sent me to sasha's page. Her page seemed great. Pay after results? Free recasts until satisfied? Donate whatever you like? HECK YEAH! I contacted her and she was back to me by the next morning. She sent a very detailed e-mail and requested that I purchase a 10 dollar membership from spiritreport.com for a cleansing. That was a red flag, but went with it. I did it, and sent her all of the spell specifics. A few hours later she had completed the spell casting. Really? That fast and she's that busy? I call bullshat. Red flag 2. I went with it.

Everyone was reporting on freemagick.com, that they were getting results in a few days. A week went by and I had nothing, so I posted in chat that I haven't had results yet and asked a few questions to the other "people". Funny how it disappeared and I was unable to post again. I was blocked by asking a question. Do you know how I know? Because I went to a site and entered the web address into this box that unblocks your IP address, downloaded TOR, and was magically able to post. The posts would be deleted, though, because I asked why I was being blocked. Red flag number 3.

3 weeks after the casting I emailed her and told her I had no results yet, I asked what to look for, and asked if it needed more time. She did not answer me. I waited 20 more days before e-mailing her again telling her I STILL had nothing, and asked for that recast. She responded with this: "Sometimes it doesn't work. Good luck though!" WHAT?!!?!? WHAT?!?!?! Major red flag. MAJOR. Put 2 and 2 together, everyone.

Here's what I think. This Candace person and Sasha are one and the same, and I bet my bottom dollar they are with spiritreport.com. They use freemagick.com to send people to Sasha. People go, "Wow what a kind lady, I feel better and more hopeful already!" She preys on desperate people. After the load of bull "Sasha" feeds someone, they get hopeful and positive. Probably relax with the situation more. By luck, chance, or fate, the center of their desire ends up contacting them anyway and "Sasha" takes credit for it and is there to scoop up those "donations." Meanwhile, spiritreport gets that 10 dollars and if you don't cancel, keeps getting 10 dollars every month.

Can someone please take these people down?
    Oh, shit.
    The samme happend here.

Unregistered

Arelovespellsreal.com sasha london the cleansing site she send you to spiritreports.com to take your money and freemagick.com fake reviews about her.i posted no results from her spell on freemagick.com and it was deleted all the websites are linked and are a scam.sashalondon68@gmail.com is a dirty liar.

meanghost

Unhappy Re: freemagick.com Another SCAM review site

Sasha london is a fake yes she will cast a spell for you and you pay if it comes true after but she wants you to buy the cleancing spell this is the trick where she makes her money on you ,,you do not need a cleancing to have a spell cast ive had spells cast from other casters and they have never said i needed a cleancing and their spells have worked .best way to find a geniune spell caster is look on the net and checkout a few sites then if one sounds good go on google and type in that sites name in google and add scam report after the sites name if you see there has been some scams reports wrote about them from unhappy customers then stay well clear ,just keep doing this until a site comes up clean and you dont find a scam report wrote about them

Unregistered

Info@naturalspellscaster.com

Info@naturalspellscaster are fake, they dr. Ibrahim shakes he 's damn fake. Absolutely fake, dont ever use this site they only want your money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Freemagick.com is how I found this site. I sent an email one night a couple of weeks ago and "Sapphire Kridell" responded and offer to cast a spell for me. When I went back to Freemagick.com, I tried to post a comment in the live chat and it never appeared. Everyone in the chat room claimed to have had good results with Sapphire. But once I saw that I couldn't post in the chatroom, I knew it was a hoax.

Unregistered

I hired Sapphire over a month ago and in that time she has asked me 3 times for more money after I already paid for a spell she guaranteed would work. I get email updates from her every day but so far no results and money requests which I have denied. I asked for a money spell so why would you keep asking me for more money? If I had money I wouldn't have needed the spell! It doesn't make sense.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasha Londons. I had a long email exchange with her over the past week. One of her pages, www.arelovespellsreal.com, offers to cast for people, pay when you get results. But once she had my situation explained, she "offered" to cast her triple cast for me for $105, pay first, then cast. When I reminded her of the promise made on her website, she said "Yes, but I'm offering you a much better deal.

These are the questions I asked:
    What exactly are the terms of the 100% guarantee mentioned on your site?
    Do you ever do curses, hexes, revenge spells or any of that sort of thing?
    What is the basis of your system? For example, is it Wicca, Voodoo, Hoodoo, something else?
    Is there anyone you can put me in touch with who can attest to the success of the work you've done for them? More references are better, but I would think five or six would be sufficient.

Here is the exact text of her response:
    I have no need to convince anyone, I am definitely not in any shortage of people needing help.
    I’m just trying to help you.

I do not have time to convince you though, no offense. I wish you the best of luck and will not bother you anymore about it.
    Sasha

PLEASE stay well away from her. She is clearly a scam artist. I wish there were some way to shut her down for good.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone constantly requesting money from you is to be treated with caution. The www. is full of fakes and it is very difficult until you have been scammed to see which ones are genuine with their abilities. This then tarnishes everyone unfortunately.

Unregistered

Is Sasha London's and Sapphire the same person?

Unregistered

I think most of them work together. I also had the same situation with sapphirespells where after a month she had asked for extra money twice with no results up to that point. There are daily updates but I'm pretty sure they are sent out as group updates and do not reflect any individual casting. Sometimes it's better to go to a local caster and watch the work being performed in person. I really don't trust any of the online casters anymore.

Unregistered

Another SCAM review - SASHA LONDONS

This is one of many emails from Sasha Londons. She scamed me out of 160.00 - then 40 more. I've told her 7 different times I do not have any more money!!!!! I told her I don't need these long emails - I don't understand what she is saying so why bother. Im sure im one of many who get this. I lost my unemployment and didn't have a job and each time she says I understand. Then sends another email like this.... SHE'S A SCAM!!

On Jul 21, 2016, at 11:40 PM, Sasha Londons <sashalondons68@gmail.com> wrote:

I am just stopping back in for another update. The work is going SO FREAKING WELL I don't want to keep this too long, as the longer I'm here, the less I can advantage on the sets, and with it going THIS GOOD we DEFINITELY want me to be advantaging the sets to our fullest capacity here! I'm sure you agree : ) However, these shards we have been working on... ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING POTENCY --- they have been working SO FREAKING WELL! Everything has been there, telling us that these shards have collected their FULL potency, and in such FANTASTIC FASHION - we are seeing them SO RESPONSIVE. There is a return feed we do to "Test" their potency after these high profile charges are created. EACH ONE gets tested both ways to ensure the MAXIMUM POTENCY HAS BEEN REACHED IN EACH CHARGE - that's important to "fill them to their brim" with the potency we're charging them. So let me explain this return feed so you understand why I'm so excited right now...there is the sparks return feeds. We have special parchment which is much more flammable after we spray it with a special ignition solution (our form of lighter fluid if you will). We have some patterns which are detailed out in a metal tray which fits the parchment perfectly (the parchment actually fits into the tray)...this presses the pattern into the parchment, so as we "draw downward" on the parchment and tray with the stone, it creates sparks on the metal underneath, which the miniature sparks sort of "ignite" parts of the parchment...which tells us based upon where the burn marks are, when we place a see-through, patterned parchment, superimposing on top of these burned parchments, it shows a new pattern, which indicates the shard's level of potency. We are getting NONSTOP high returns on this, SO HIGH in fact, that we have chosen to do so many (as mentioned earlier, we are talking about 66 of these things - they are a lot of work, but they are SO POWERFUL and we NEED to advantage every gain we can so you can get the results AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AT THIS POINT - that's important to us, to move as fast as we can obviously, but maintaining this high level of potency WILL HAVE ITS ADVANTAGES - so it's obviously going to benefit us to do it all correctly, which is why we're talking the time and labor to craft all 66 to FULLY advantage ALL of the kick back energy that is available - and move this on a VERY high, VERY fast plane of manifestation!). We will put our ENTIRE focus into it and make sure EACH SHARD is AS STRONG AS IT CAN BE ... and so that each High Profile Charge will reach it's MAXIMIZED POTENTIAL =) Please confirm for me when you can that you have gotten this email, we are all SO STOKED HERE!
    There was something I wanted to mention, too...one of our coven members has noticed a return level indicating a superior lightration in firm hand. This means in general terms (a superior lightration in firm hand) that a shard would be well, for lack of any better wording, FULLY ENCHANTING to the sessions, all of them (past present future - anything ever done for this)...so imagine taking all the spiritual gains we have made, all the energy we have produced, not just from this, but ALL OF IT, and imagine if it were to be painted with a "shimmering spiritual energy" that glistens with manifestation-attracting color! That's what getting one of the shards IN YOUR ACTUAL HAND would do (of course, I would also have to include one of the miniature alters that it would need to sit on). Usually we would never consider sending something like this to anyone, because these higher levels of energy cannot usually be sent, however, when the return pattern exposes this feature like she has pointed out that she has noticed, it means the shard (only one of them is reacting this way to be clear, and it would only be reasonable for one to do so, for how they blend to the aura is very unique, and generally it is rare for any of them to show superior lightration in firm hand, as it would mean that the shard is able to withstand shipment and retain FULL POWER still... that usually can't happen WITH THESE TYPES OF RUNES - because of the type of energy they produce (a much much stronger form that has to normally be carefully handled in production). It has something to do with the fact that it's kick back energy. The potency is SO SOLID on these... their production is top notch, and she's absolutely right (our coven member pointing out the lightration to begin with) - IF we were to send one to you, it would be an absolutely UNPRECEDENTED POWER, influxing a REALLY SPECIAL ARC, instructing the Universe like a FLARE >>>BRING RESULTS HERE ASAP NOW!!!!<<< type of distress signal. : ) it's like getting a "spiritual distress signal" out on your end, which is a bigger hone-in than anything and would work in DIRECT UNISON with our shards here, forming a more completed circle. I can send you one, I didn't think I would be able to purely because it is SO EXPENSIVE to charge these the right way to send them, however, I have found a way to pay for nearly all of it, if you are up for helping with the little bit that would be left, it would not be much, and I can ABSOLUTELY PROMISE YOU THAT RECEIVING THIS SUPERIOR LIGHTRATION ON YOUR END - IS INDEED UNPRECEDENTED POWER - it really is! The total costs to you if we can do it (I'll be paying the complete rest of it and doing shipping IF you will accept it), would only be $65.00 - however, this PARTICULAR shard IS A $1600.00 level potency. It's a huge huge HUGE charging session (it's done very quickly and would be able to be shipped very quickly, I just mean it is HUGE in energy production and a real power that can be felt, and WILL Be instantly useful). If you can find ANYWAY to do this shard, I would REALLY LOVE for you to have the superior lightration ON YOUR END IN YOUR HAND, DRAWING this manifestation in the most SUPERIOR COMPLEX WE HAVE SEEN! : ) It's not only a VERY great deal, it's an AMAZINGLY SHARP DECISION! Please let me know!

Unregistered

Freemagick.com is ran by sapphire spells. Sapphire works with other casters like Candace and Sasha as well as others. Go in there and try to put a comment and it will not be visible because the administrator (Candace) writes the reviews for all of them making them look legit but the real reviews never get posted leaving a blank space besides their guest number. Best thing to do is just spread the word to save people from getting scammed and be careful it is a network of several casters all working to together so no matter where you go you will get screwed.

Unregistered

I have been working with Sasha close to two months now and I haven't seeing any result. Though she continues to encourage me daily to stay positive and on course, nothing has improved. I send her updates everyday as requested and she promised to continue to work on my case util there is a complete 180 turn. We will see.

Also, has anyone work with 24K Spells? 24kspells.com? If so what are your thoughts? Sapphire, Sasha and 24k spells were all recommended from freemagick.com and up to date, I'm unable to post anything that site.

Please advise!

Unregistered

They all work together, I had the same comments on my emails from sapphire to stay positive and respond/update daily on my end.
    She said I would see positive results all come at once and everything would turn 180 degrees but it never happened she just kept asking for more money for extra spell work that would increase the potency of the spells being cast according to her.
    She pretended to be sweet but anyone willing to take money from people in need and in a vulnerable state is a conniving human being who does not care for the welfare of others.
    I hope karma catches up to them and gives them the fruit of their seeds, for they shall reap what they sow.

Unregistered

I contacted both Sapphire and Angelica Sanders from two different websites with the same question and this is the reply I received.
    I am in Sapphire Kridell's coven, if you hire her, you get me too, however, we have talked about it and decided she would be your primary contact in the matter.
    Please reply to her, we are hoping to hear from you!
    Angelica
    I don't think it would have made a difference who I had chosen since they all work together. No results were obtained from sapphire in over two months and her emails seem very similar like the ones posted here.
    Now I am out a few hundred dollars and worst off them befofe I contacted them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok so has anyone actually got results from 24kspells.com? Looking to buy something but just wanna make sure it's not a scam

anna.w89

Hey thanks so much for the information I was actually using this site to look for a spell caster, and was going to use Angelica Sanders.

However as the fates would have it, my bank had called me to informed that the day before my card had fraud charges and was cancelled so it never went through. She was charging me $155 for a one time spell and that was a discounted price.

Does anyone have any reviews of spell casters that actually work? Or have spells that actually work?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I contacted Sapphire Kridell for a spell and she also told me that she would charge me $155 for a one time spell at a discounted price. I seen a bad review on ripoffreport on her.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Sasha London's and Sapphire the same person?
    You can add Tiffany Gold to the 24k scam. She sends me something everyday telling me to stay positive and I received the same BS email as the person above...
    am dropping in for an update - I gotta keep it short, but only because we're in the middle of a REALLY GREAT BUILD UP!

Obviously, we want to take every advantage we can gain seriously, and that means staying focused at the moment still. A build up like this is a VERY powerful thing. The basic understanding of what is happening right now, is the energy we've been sending has sort of "collected" along the inside surface of the aura, and has substantiated a VERY THICK AURAL LINING - one which is working CONSTANTLY on point with us, in unison, which DOES HELP US...you see, instead of just "sending energy into the aura", it helps if there is a designated "landing zone" if you will. Just like an airport...if there weren't landing zones with designated roads to land planes on, they would have chaos and planes would be landing all over the place.

This "build of" that we have, is key as it is energy matching what we're sending, so it's familiar, yet it has been blended in full trust in the aura --- thus it's sort of like a "marker" - a "smoke signal" showing us where to land, if you will. : ) This is VERY USEFUL in sending LARGE VARIETIES of energy, and thus very useful in developing faster progression physically. I am going to have to jump back into it again...but, I will most CERTAINLY be back sometime tonight to provide another update, and I will have much more detail to share. : ) Please do look for my next update tonight, I will make sure to explain as much as I can : ) If it gets too late, don't wait up, as I am not sure the exact time I'll be able to return just yet. This is VERY NORMAL for the first update : )

Unregistered

I was also scammed by tiffany and crew over @ 24kspells, that's $200 I'll never get back. I never sent any requests for updates, because when it didnt happen, I knew I was scammed, and the scammer likely would've requested more money to "recast" or fix it, somehow...

Unregistered

Sasha Londons is fake. She used to go by the name of "diamond londons" whom I used years ago. She's still sending out the exact emails that are quite convincing considering the length and depth. Please do not waste your money because she will constantly ask for more money and will have you believing things are working when they aren't.

Unregistered

I've been working with Sasha for about 5 months now. I'm yet to see results. Ive lost faith before and requested a refund with which she replied with that she can't refund me as she is still positive that the spell will work I told her I paid for results not encouraging words... I really still hope that she is genioun. The reason I've continued with her is she replies and emails daily and I think if someone where a scam or fake they would disappear with my money and not bother wasting time each day to email me and besides I've invested money on this and am unable to get a refund so I might as well carry on nothing to lose as I've already lost the money. I just really hope she is genioun cause she was my absolute last hope. I tried MANY other spell casters who ALL let me down and I have lost ALOT of money on this.

+ Reply to Thread