london
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imran www.imranprofesor.com www.aminesorcier.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Imran www.imranprofesor.com www.aminesorcier.com

This guy is a horrible scam. I unfortunately fell for this. My ex and I finished and I was really hurt. I contacted Imran who sounded very helpful and nice. Said he spoke to the 'spirits' who said me and my ex were meant to be together. he promised and guaranteed return of him in 3 week time. I foolishly fell for that. I immediately paid him 490.00. After I paid him and rang him he would get very angry when I would call. He would say, I will call you. so I would find myself waiting for him to call me. He would text saying 'call' when I would call he wouldn't answer. it was very frustrating and rude. when I would ask him a question like ermm how is everything? he would say I don't like the way you are talking to me, you doubt my work? you don't trust the spirits? After 5 long hard weeks he finally told me that the reason why my ex wouldn't come back to me was because I had black magic, I had evil in me. I cannot tell you how traumatised I was. I certainly didn't believe him but for someone to say that is just horrible. I took the liberty and contacted my ex myself and found that he had moved on, got a new partner and appeared very happy. It kinda made me happy for him too but deep inside I was heartbroken. My ex also told me that I shouldn't ring him or call him but that we could be FB friends, that kinda made me realise that my ex is an idiot too. Anway, I said to Imran that I wanted my money back, because at the beginning he said if the spell does not work you can have your money. So I sent a polite text thanking him for the work and asking for my refund. he sent a text saying call, which I did call him. he became aggressive and rude. said that he would not return my money and that I was not the one to decide who could stop the work the spirits decide. He was shouting, I told him not to shout at me. He said he could speak to me in whatever way he wanted. I remember calling him a crook and he hung up. I have since contacted my bank to try and retrieve the money. The bank staff who I spoke to over the phone found the whole thing strange. he asked me erm madam did you get your goods? what were your goods? I had to tell him the truth by saying well this spell caster promised to get my ex back in 3 weeks and he never came back. I remember when I told him this it sounded so ridiculous.... anyway, they are going to help me. Please be careful guys.... this guy is a con and a nasty person too.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: www.imranprofesor.com

sorry to hear, hope you can get your money back, how did you pay him?

- - - Updated - - -

did he have an accent? like french or african?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Imran www.imranprofesor.com

Hi Hope, I paid by debit card and my bank said they would help... yes he did have an African accent I couldn't understand him half the time. I am so glad to have found this forum....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: www.imranprofesor.com

http://www.who.is/whois/imranprofessor.com

Domain Name: imranprofessor.com

Creation Date: 2012-09-05
      Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-09-05

Registrant Name: Imran Imran

Registrant Street: 1 rue principale
      Registrant City: Nantes
      Registrant State/Province: FR
      Registrant Postal Code: 44000
      Registrant Country: FR
      Registrant Phone: +33.20000000
      Registrant Email: el.adji@yahoo.fr

He also owns the domain aminesorcier.com, it is registered under the same email address

http://www.aminesorcier.com/en/
      My name is AMINE, I am from Africa, and I have practised African voodoo magic for over twenty-five years. I have inherited these powers that have been passed down from generation to generation. I have travelled to the African continent several times to meet with other witch doctors, which has helped me refine my knowledge of the sacred ancestral rituals. This magic has its origin on the African continent, and from there, it has spread around the entire world. My rituals are decent and undetectable. There is no shock when coming out of my spells. I ensure discretion.
      - - - Updated - - -

The phone number he uses on the other page is 50 89 90 77 00337
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Imran www.imranprofesor.com

OMG I am sure there is another website called Yasser that he holds. His real name is something like Himadou LY. what a scam. Thanks for finding out Hope....

- - - Updated - - -

I got my money back!!!! thank god for the dispute team :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Imran www.imranprofesor.com www.aminesorcier.com

I can understand how one can feel when one is heartbroken. Desperation and heartache take over and we don't think with our heads. Thank you Hope for this forum, I just wish more people knew about the forum to be informed of the scams and cons out there in internet land. There are some genuine spellcasters out there and I can count them on my fingers, that's it, that's all, and then there are the undiscovered ones who probably are recommended by word of mouth and don't have a website. I am glad you got your money back alisha, so many have lost thousands, you were very lucky and I am happy for you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you streambeamer.... :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I wish I found this website earlier. Iv been scammed by this guy for over 700. Best thing is to have faith in god only! These people are low life's! I feel so stupid and embarrassed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, I want to nail this low life scum bag!!!! Has anyone else used him, if so please post your experiences, including if any results were achieved? He made things so much worse for me, and is a total
      Scam. Please do not use him under any circumstances! He will lead you on, and eventually tell you, that you have an evil spirit, and magic on you, that's why it has not worked, and he has to do more work with the spirits, in order to remove the curse! Total lie! He will achieve no results, and the actusl testimonies posted on his web page, I believe are not true, and a total scam made up by him! Please be careful, and I look forward to receiving more posts about this total scumbag!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If someone is portrayed a scam , there's no way any spell you pay them for would work, because they are not working to help you solve your problem, they have only worked to take money out of your pocket and enrich themselves.

The only people that would post on here that a scam/con artist worked for them, and that they got results, are either the con artists themselves, trying to pose as a happy customer and to try to continue their deceits.

But thanks to this forum, we now know to be very careful and read up on these people, before we throw away our hard earned money. I would rather give my money for a good cause or to charity, than give my money to someone who will be spending my money, laughing in their house and calling me a big fool!!!

Unregistered

The same has happend to me however he did send me something in the post to keep and also at the start he said I could do a bank transfer or drive down to London to give him the 450.

Unregistered

Omg i just payed him 490 for some work

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Get your money back off him! He will achieve no results and you watch the stress he will put you under! I'm looking forward to you repeating my words and telling me I was spot on!!

Unregistered

I had the same experience, he has a few sites and also -

https://about.me/SpiritualhealerImran
      Http://www.imranhealing.com

treated me like shit and also advised I would die of cancer due to black spirits - we need federal police involved

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm just curious, How does he have 3 stars if he is a scam? I am a newbie into this whole new spell thing and recently registered and I was assuming the caster with highest stars are the ones with positive results.
      Thanks !

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pretty View Post
      I'm just curious, How does he have 3 stars if he is a scam? I am a newbie into this whole new spell thing and recently registered and I was assuming the caster with highest stars are the ones with positive results.
      Thanks !
      Hi pretty and welcome!

I do agree that this is confusing, as some people click the thread review based on experience while others click the thread review based on discussion within that topic. Its suggested to have a good read through the topics before parting your money from anyone.

Unregistered

He said his name was amine. And the strange thing that he said he could come over to my country or i could go to him because it is only normal that his customers wouldn't have faith in him from a distance. He is so loveable and understanding. Answers at anytime and said that if i can't find him on whatsapp, he has no pb me calling him directly on his phone nb. I have sent him 2000$ 2 days ago through Western union and just today went to take them. Oufff i am panicking. I begged him not to give me false hopes and told him that i am already depressed. He was so tender and kept on reassuring. Are you seriously telling that he tricked me and took the only money i had for nothing? 😢😢😢😢😢

Unregistered

Hello,
      I just sent the man money few days ago😢. He seems to be soo helpful. Are you sure? Does he speak about that they do the "walk" in order to remove a spell already done on somebody 😓? Does he speak french english and formal arabic? He said he doesn't mind himself coming over to my country or visiting france and his temple in order to trust him. Because he understands that i might be in doubt of him if i work with him through distance. Is he the one?😭😭😭

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

His real name is hamidou ly and you're an idiot for not researching about him first, before sending the money over!!!! He will achieve no results and will make up a load of clobbers as he goes along!!!! He has a lot of websites like; imran healing, amine, yasser and calls himself imran tafsir sometimes. Soon he will tell you that you have evil spirits and that's why the magic hasn't worked! Every single word against him on this thread is true!!! You won't get your money back and be careful next time! If you're trying to get an ex back, it won't work! Manipulating free will never works or lasts, and you put yourself in an much worse position than before! Sorry if I'm coming across harsh, but there is no point in sugar coating situations, as some individuals need to face the harsh reality of life! Have faith and everything will work out in the end, but don't use this guy and don't send him anymore money!!!! Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread