Offers Reading Services
No
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genie Whales l-o-v-e-spells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Genie Whales l-o-v-e-spells.com

Hi (I hope this is the right part of the forum to post this in), I've been having spellwork carried out by Genie - she is friendly, responds to messages and provides daily updates of her work. It's still early, so I'm not expecting immediate results, but I was just wondering if anybody's had any experience with her before?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Genie Whales l-o-v-e-spells.com

where is she located? how did you find her? how did you pay her?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"Genie has written many spells of her own throughout the years which she often implements into her custom love spell castings. This unique approach has proven to be so successful, Genie money back guarantees all of the spells she performs for life!"

Hmmm........... So uh...how much did you pay for your spell? And what does "guarantee for life" mean?Sounds like Tupperware, lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

just another vague page, full of fake promises and false testimonials, it could be Genie or it could be anyone, no way to verify any information or that this person is real, i am assuming this one is run by someone in the UK who runs multiple pages using the same style, they do not have a direct link to paypal, can you tell us who did you send the payment to in your PayPal invoice?

- - - Updated - - -

Private registration

www.who.is/whois/l-o-v-e-spells.com

Expires On October 12, 2014
    Registered On October 12, 2013
    Updated On October 12, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

She/he/it could be very nice, but i am sorry to tell you that this is another scam

- - - Updated - - -

Money Back Guarantee

Our services are 100% completely guaranteed. We will not ask questions.

Our spell casters are professionals and will get the results you need, in no time!
    Yes, you can say this page was made by a professional scammer

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm..uh, I paid about 80 (though payment was made in US dollars, so I presumed she was American based) , and it wasn't through PayPal, but a site called modernteconline.com, using card details. :-\ Found her through a google search,

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I fear you have been scammed Raindancer :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I fear you may be right. :( I did try and look around to see if there were any reports on her beforehand, but couldn't find any online. It's possibly becasue as proven above that the site is still relatively new. I guess the search continues - I think I'm going to give Chris from sorcerousendeavors.com a try as he's had a couple of decent bits of feedback on this forum. He gave me a divination reading which was quite accurate earlier and suggested a 3-stage plan

- - - Updated - - -

In hindsight, I do wish I'd discovered this forum before making any more purchases online and putting a question on here. Ah well, you live and learn. Or in some peoples' cases, you just live.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck if you decide to go ahead with Chris. He has had some good reviews. He is expensive though.

We've all been in your boat with regards to scammers. I wish this site existed years ago, I would have saved a lot of money!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, tangliss! I think I will go ahead with him (yeah, his prices are pretty high, but having discussed it with him it seems I can pay for different stages as I go - I initially saw the total cost, and my heart skipped a beat). So, fingers crossed and all that, I shall report back with my findings. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to let you know that I paid genie whales in march 2014 and to this day nothing has happened. She emails me every day saying we are getting closer, we are really close!!!! but to what I ask?? My ex has moved on and got a girlfriend. Genie still thinks there is a future with him. she tried asking me for more money but I said no.... sadly another scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

can you look in your paypal account who the payment went to?

- - - Updated - - -

or if you paid with a credit card, look in your statement the name of the merchant

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't paypal it was modernteconline.com
    I can copy an email of what she sent me today if anyone is interested. It doesn't make any sense to me.....

- - - Updated - - -

below is the email she sent me today....
    Last night and this morning has gone SO WELL. We are strongly connected and I am completely confident that we are making a tremendous impact. Today we are preparing for one LARGE setwork. This means, all the work we're doing tonight will be for one SINGLE setwork instead of a number of sets. The set is stronger and will require a lot of work, lasting far into the wee hours of the morning tomorrow. This set is like building a gigantic bridge, which we can actually walk on, which crosses over a small stream which runs straight through our garden, which is the casting site for this set today/tonight. The set being an outdoor set (30% of all our sets are outdoor, the rest obviously all indoors), the set being outdoors naturally taps into extra spiritual energies the earth provides. Makes everything really stronger. Then there is the stream. We pass the bottom half of all the incantations through the stream water. Each incantation is not painted into the next, in a pasting page by page fashion, instead, we take each parchment sheet (longer paper sheets) and after we write the runes upon them and cast them, and chant them, we roll them, bind each one with leather ring to keep each one rolled up, looks like a scroll if you will...and we have special bricks which are made of silver ore, and these bricks have an inset circle to take the scroll and have it standing up straight in the brick. The brick will sink to the bottom of the stream, and holding the incantation scroll, lets only the bottom half get wet. Incantation parchment is positively stronger than normal paper and can withhold an hour of this before it needs to be removed. We gain extra energy from the stream set. Druidistic touches like this provide us with extra gains we can only get from green and white sets like these. This is all a good update. Things have been going GREAT, and with a connection THIS STRONG, this set is going to really BLOW THINGS FORWARD! I will work extremely hard and guide this all into place, I'm positive of this all working : ) Keep me updated each day on your end for sure, leads to producing more and more work strength and connectivity, so every word you type is worth it!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks like bla bla bla, i am sure they send the same email to everyone, lots of words, this person is really good with BS

the modernteconline.com site also has a private registration, if possible try to see if you can find the merchant name from your credit card statement.

- - - Updated - - -

the style of writing makes me think of Aisha and Heather

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

alisha: Thanks for your post, and yes, that is EXACTLY the e-mail she sent me last night. :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG ! that's terrible..... do you think we should do something? ie get our money back......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

How long ago did you guys pay her? If I was you I would contact your credit card providers and get your money back that way!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It was about a week and a half ago. What basis can we argue to get the money back? :-\

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I contacted her in march it's been 2 months. I said I want my money back but she said we can't give up there is no time scale. I have since moved her emails to the junk bit of my email account. She keeps sending me eemails everyday. I have given up its BS !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, sorry to hear she won't refund. :( I shall write this off as experience (again). Hope you find the one you're looking for!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I been working with her three months now. Raindancer was you in the chat room free magick.com is that where you got your information.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Tina, yeah, I was in the chatroom, but stumbled across it only after I'd started work with her

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

is she advertising in the freemagick.com chatroom?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I had started working with her after I had seen it from the chat room. But Candace said that she had gotten results from her. I really wanted her to be real. Raindancer:Is she still sending emails to you. I have not told her anything yet, I just want send her anymore money.

- - - Updated - - -

@hope: yes

Kimberley

I think I've been scammed by her too. She's been working on things for me for two months now, still is I won't pay her anymore money. I've not really seen anything either. I wished I would have found this about both Genie and Freemagick.com Yikes well I won't respond to her emails anymore. I've stopped paying her. I will just let things go as they need to with my situation.

Unregistered

I got scammed too.. spent a lot of money and was fooled through freemagick.com oh well live and learn I won't write her back or anything anymore. damn was hoping it was real.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@tina: Strangely she stopped sending updates after the 11th of May.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe someone finally cast an spam block spell on her, lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
    @tina: Strangely she stopped sending updates after the 11th of May.
    He/she/it is probably reading the forum

Unregistered

omg i think ive been scam to,im using genie and after 9months still nothing but she tells me to wait and has tried to ask for more money to do extra work,i wont send anymore money i lie and say ive not got it cant afford it but she has also sent me that update that you have posted to,im in shock,i believed her to and she said shes in the USA!
    she updates daily and what shes meant to have done well i should of had my spell work ages ago but alisha i to got that message from her like you have.what do we do? i think contact the police.

Unregistered

We can come together to get our money back because if u Google online there are many instances where people got their money back this is fraud and you have documented evidence services were not rendered honestly a felony charge false advertisement

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys she gone off the radar....I think we should all get together and get our money back. I think its cruel infact heartless
    to lead someone on. To lie.... she is a horrible person its not even the money its the lies....im totally disgusted and shocked
    I hope she gets whats coming to her.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Dammit this is brilliant re rip off report.... you will be saving other innocent peoples' hearts from breaking - thank you and god bless x

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

what plan has everyone came up with, because the more the better for scammers to stop taking away from the less fortunate, gullible, etc

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

they will open new pages with new names, scammers never go away, the best thing we can do is educate consumers about scams, learn how they work, learn to recognise them and help others, knowledge is power!

Unregistered

Hey! I've been working with her since April! Sounds like the same stuff!

Unregistered

I also got scammed by her, unfortunately I did send her more money, for three months. Then she just disappeared. Had daily emails from her very much like the others listed, I think they were cut and paste. All totaled she got me for about a thousand dollars, I really wanted to believe. She even went so far as to send me some items in the mail and then would never tell me what to do with them. Feel bad abut getting scammed, but she is not real.

Unregistered

I have also had my neice scam by her and now my neice is very ill from all this from genie, i am in the process to gather all the information to send to the FBI to have this genie person lock up for many years, if you are intrested in joining me to get your money back and make sure genie or whoever they are, are sent to prison the please email me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and get justic for what she has done to us all.
    Last edited by Hope; 06-12-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Removed email address - feel free to register to the forum

Unregistered

ok guys we have to make sure this genie goes to prison, i will open a facebook so you can contact me. we cant let her get away with this.i had someone get her IP adress and her home adress and shes in california but her web pages were open on the UK so i think she is a very big scammer!
    I hope she gets all whats coming to her .....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please join the forum if you want to reach out to our members, I will not approve any email or link from unregister posters

Unregistered

okay i join,my neice is reg with you on here!

Unregistered

just an fyi. i checked the message that she sent me on 5-9-2014. it is a duplicate. it is a scam apparently. boy am i an idiot

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. I bought a spell from genie around 12th june. About 10-12 days into her 'spellwork' she asked me for more money! When I politely declined, she offered to break it down into 3 payments...again I declined but became suspicious so I googled her and came across this thread. My heart sank when I realized that she is just a con artist. How people can sleep at night after doing this to unsuspecting folk i'll never know. The good news is that you CAN get your money back. I immediately contacted my credit card provider and told them that i'd been scammed online. I was asked who the money went to and how much (115 USD). I then had to explain that it was a spell ( i was embarrassed, lol ), and that she guarantees your money back but doesn't follow through, and that that she asks for more money..and she's also on rip off report. The money was immediately refunded to my credit card and I was told that my card provider would contact me in writing for a bit more information. I received emails a further three days from genie after the money was refunded, then obviously she got wind of it and the emails stopped. She is a vile human being and unfortunately there are many like her. I've done ALOT of research since reading this thread and have come to the realisation that 95% of these spell casters are fake! The search goes on but i'm taking a break for a while, but if anyone knows of a good reasonably priced caster, let us know. Thanks ;-)

Unregistered

She is nothing but a Scam artist. I have been working with her since the end of March 2014 . Nothing has happened. She does ask for more money and it is so fraudulent. Is there someone we can complain to. I finally told her to stop sending me all this ridiculous updates.. They make NO SENSE!

Unregistered

If anyone has any solid information about her location, please let me know ASAP.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is from USA, Virginia

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex156 View Post
    She is from USA, Virginia
    Thank you for sharing, may i ask you how were you able to verify her location?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It was not verified ... this is what she emailed me when I asked her some time ago when i started working with her back in March lol ... still no ex in sight, but I am not holding my breath.

Unregistered

I have been scammed I believe by genie whales, I have been getting updates like this since 2/14 and every emails is about how close she is and how good it looks for my relationship to end!!!!! Bs he is still here and nothing is changing! But every emails says we are getting closer , ever other month she asks for more money and she even sent a pic of a box she wanted me to buy but I held off because I was still unsure !

Stay away from genie whales if possible and she doesn't want to refund my money says it's so close she can feel it. We'll glad she can because I do not.......mi want my 115.00 back and a lesson learned.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

did anyone manage to get their money back from genie or angelica?

Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Genie Whales l-o-v-e-spells.com

I am wondering is Mariel Lillian and this Genie person are the same. I get daily e-mails and they kind of look like what was copied and pasted. Has anyone worked with her?

+ Reply to Thread