+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scams Spamming the forum with fake testimonials

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Scams Spamming the forum with fake testimonials

I am so tired of deleting spam, they used to come mostly from Nigeria, but we also have new ones spamming the forum and I will continue to update the list and their locations.
    If you spam us, you will be added to the spam and fakes list because that is where you belong.

- - - Updated - - -

All posts come from the same IP from Hollywood, Florida, the same day

Quote Originally Posted by kwelijohnson View Post
    If you're looking for great results, I recommend Max Beauvoir. He's super famous in Haiti which is known for voodoo spells. His website: www.powerfulvoodoospells.net He got me a job in two days
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcreww View Post
    They're scammers!! Go with Max Beauvoir instead. He's really famous and I've personally seen results. Google him. You can contact him at powerfulvoodoospells.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan B View Post
    Its definitely a scam ring. Go with Max Beauvoir instead. His website: powerfulvoodoospells.net
    He works fast. He got me a job in two days!
    - - - Updated - - -

agniahartemple@gmail.com www.greatagniahartemple.webs.com SCAM SCAM SCAM Has spammed the forum over 10 times from a fake proxy server

AN INDIAN BASED SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME BRING BACK MY EX!! I'M GRATEFUL.
    My name is Edwards Sophia, i live and work in Oxfordshire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Agni Ahar of India which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Vera, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped The Great Agni Ahar of India e-mail address agniahartemple@gmail.com. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Agni Ahar of India is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. you can contact him on agniahartemple@gmail.com or better still you can visit his web site at; www.greatagniahartemple.webs.com for more enquiry.
    I wish you the best.
    - - - Updated - - -

signsnfaith@gmail.com SCAM SCAM SCAM SPAMMER Posting from South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you really want a real spell caster contact this man he has had many success stories i happen to be one of them but try it yourself and see, his mail is signsnfaith@gmail.com, he does spells of all kinds
    if you want a real spell caster in different spells contact signsnfaith@gmail.com, his spells are real and affordable with a money back guarantee i have had personal experiences with him and he proved his worth try for yourself and see!!!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scams Spamming the forum with fake testimonials

signsnfaith@gmail.com SCAM SCAM SCAM Poster from South Africa

Hi if you really need a spell for your various issue i advise you contact Guru Shabisha on signsnfaith@gmail.com, money back guarantee, no need for testimonials give it a try experience for yourself, i have!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Poster from Lagos, Nigeria khakanibestsolutioncentre11@outlook.com SCAM SCAM SCAM

First of all,I want to thank dr Kan for what he has done for me, Am so happy today and i have stopped thinking. After my wife bree left me for another man he said i was not good enough and that he hates me, i cried because i really loved bree with all my heart. Then i decided to come online and look for a spell caster to help me bring back bree, All they kept doing was to scam me off my money. Until God directed Dr Kan to me. At first when i met dr Kan lod i was thinking he also wants to scam me off my money, But he told me to give him a chance that what will he gain if he adds pain to my pain,That all he want his my happiness. So i decided to give him a chance, and he told me that bree will be back to my arms within 48hours,i said okay truly when dr Kan casted this spell my lover bree called me and said he wanted to tell me something i was shocked, He told me that i should forgive her, That he loves me with all his heart and promise never to leave me. Dr ben lod also told me that ones bree comes back to me he is going to buy me a gift. bree Bought me a Brand New Car, And i also had access to his account to prove to me that he will never leave me. You can contact dr Kan for help and he will never disappoint you. His emailkhakanibestsolutioncentre11@outlook.com (334) 259-9654 Sent from My iPad
    - - - Updated - - -

Dr. Ishmael ishmaeljuju@consultant.com scam scam scam

Hey you won't want to believe this just like i never did want to before i got caught up and to my wow it was a great experience tho. I was in pursuit of a contract worth $150,000 for the past 6months until i met this particular angel and my savior. Dr. Ishmael he was introduced to me by my old time friend in San Angelo Texas. Yes he made me believe in African Juju and there spell casting are for real yes i got my contract approved and now i live a happy ever after kinda life. If you know you got a problem with business, lottery winning numbers, marriages, broken homes, love spells and even if you want to be in control of all. I guess you need a true African spiritualist and spell caster, here you go you can also have a happy ending just like me Oh oh am so grateful Dr Ishmael he's a good real and professional spell caster go to him and you will seek exactly what you find ishmaeljuju@consultant.com
    - - - Updated - - -

DR.LOVESPELL lovespellpower@hotmail.com +2348104004707 SCAM SCAM SCAM

Am so grateful to this great man DR.LOVESPELL who has brought back happiness to my life,At first i taught he was a scam,Because i saw a testimony about him how he helped someone in bringing back her ex within 48hours so i decided to give him a chance in bringing back my lover back to me who left me 7 months ago,So DR.LOVESPELL said my lover will come back to me soon,So really when the 48hour was completed my lover Frank called me and said he was sorry and that he was ready to make it up with me,Am so grateful to DR.LOVESPELL,Please in-case you are in need of help you can contact him on is private mail (lovespellpower@hotmail.com)tel.no. is +2348104004707.From Gillian

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

From Lagos, Nigeria agagulovespell@yahoo.com http://agagulovespell.blogspot.com SCAM SCAM SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Mark View Post
    my name is Andrew Mark from Houston,
    taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic
    until i met this spell caster once when i went
    to Africa in April this year on business
    summit. She is really powerful and could help
    cast spells to bring back one's gone,lost ,
    misbehaving lover looking for some one to
    love you. Bring back lost money and magic
    money spell for a good job,I'm now happy
    and living testimony cos the woman i had
    wanted to marry left me 2 weeks before
    our wedding and my life was upside down
    cos our relationship has been on for 2years...i
    really loved she, but his mother was against
    us and she had no good paying job . So
    when i met this spell caster, i told she what
    happened and explained the situation of
    things to she..at first i was undead, skeptical
    and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in
    7days when i returned to taxes, my wife
    (now wife) called me she self to me
    apologizing that everything had been stetted
    with his mom and family and she got a new
    job interview so we should get married..i
    didn't believe it cos the spell caster only
    asked for my name and my wife name
    and all i wanted she to do... Well we are
    happily married now and we are expecting
    our little kid,and my wife also got the
    new job and our lives became much better.
    In case anyone needs the spell caster for
    some help, his email address is:
    agagulovespell@hotmail.com...... hope he helps
    you out. Hurry now and contact him now
    via email address:
    agagulovespell@yahoo.com
    http://agagulovespell. blogspot.com/201

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Post came from the UK

Imagine being able to alter your world in the areas of Love, Money, Career, Sexual Intimacy, Bad Karma,HIV cure, and Will Power!
    Imagine being able to bring back lost lovers, make someone sexually attracted to you, bring bad luck to others, lose weight, stop smoking,
    get a promotion or raise, or simply come into big money.All is possible with the astounding power of Weebly Wizard of the 7th order...contact us via our webpage to get cured instantly
    http://weebly7wizard.weebly.com/available-spells.html

+ Reply to Thread