New Yok
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love Psychic Naveen

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Love Psychic Naveen

Scammer!!! She use to have a website but took it down. I don't remember the site but I had her number saved in my notes. She also works out of her home and also provides services/readings from there. She only uses money pack. Each time she kept asking for more money and kept saying new strong energies were coming in the way. I gave her $200 first. Then she said if I do not give her $150 more then target would move out of state for his new job offer. So I gave her the extra money. When I saw no results and when target did really move out of state for his job, she said strong energies were interfering.
    Finally she said if I spent big money like $1000, then she could guarantee that he would move back to my state. By this time, I realized she was a fraud and big time scammer. I lost a total of $350 :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Love Psychic Naveen

ugh I'm sorry you went through with that. What a terrible person. Thanks for sharing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Love Psychic Naveen

Quote Originally Posted by Help View Post
    Scammer!!! She use to have a website but took it down. I don't remember the site but I had her number saved in my notes. She also works out of her home and also provides services/readings from there. She only uses money pack. Each time she kept asking for more money and kept saying new strong energies were coming in the way. I gave her $200 first. Then she said if I do not give her $150 more then target would move out of state for his new job offer. So I gave her the extra money. When I saw no results and when target did really move out of state for his job, she said strong energies were interfering.
    Finally she said if I spent big money like $1000, then she could guarantee that he would move back to my state. By this time, I realized she was a fraud and big time scammer. I lost a total of $350 :(
    I'm sorry about your experience... Fact is... 99.99% of the time you use a spellcaster you'll lose your money.

+ Reply to Thread