Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sandy Shawnee

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandy Shawnee

SCAMMER....SCAMMER....SCAMMER!!!!!

I used her after finding her flyer (I have uploaded a copy). She does both readings and spell casting. She initially told me she could solve my case. She said her work was guaranteed and she only took cases she could solve. I paid her for supplies. She took my money and then started ignoring my calls/texts. I should have taken this as a red flag, but I was emotionally down and desperate. She then said more money was needed for the spirit. I told her ok. However, I did not feel right and decided to not work with her. When I refused to give extra money, she got angry with me and said the spirit would not take this lightly and that something bad would happen to me.
    I could not remember her name otherwise I would have posted earlier. I found her flyer in my old jeans pocket today.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted to add that I know I should have stopped using her after she said guarantee and ignored my calls. probably many may think I am stupid but my depression was really bad at the time and I honestly felt she could solve my case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image02252014113924.jpg  

Unregistered

Re: Sandy Shawnee

Travels the country with the same BS flyer and uses local phone numbers to seem more legit. Sandy Scammer.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm...I'm sorry this happened to you, OP. She needed your money 'for the spirit'? What kind of lame excuse is that? You definitely did the right thing by not giving this person any more of your money. She sounds a bit like the friendly folks bleeding people dry of their cash at realfastlovespells imo.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Travels the country with the same BS flyer and uses local phone numbers to seem more legit. Sandy Scammer.
    Interesting to know. I wonder where she was 'really' located when I used to call her. She said she was on the east coast MA area and I assumed so also by the area code of her number listed on the flyer. But maybe she was lying if she travels the country.

+ Reply to Thread