South Africa
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Profesor kuku - www.profesorkuku.wozaonline.co.za/home

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Profesor kuku - www.profesorkuku.wozaonline.co.za/home

Anyone have any dealings? I've searched the forums and the inter webs...no luck, or I just wasn't looking hard enough....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profesor kuku

i am yet to find a real professor, temple or anyone from Africa in the internet who is not a scam, not sure this will be the exception, but please share where did you find him and the information for the Western Union payment (name and location)

- - - Updated - - -

just the kuku name should tell you it is a scam

the picture is not real, and it is used in many scam pages on the internet

WWW.8tracks.com/pia-maria/chicken-bones-and-secret-whispers

Professor kaku is a worldwide renowned voodoo priest and hougan. His exclusive services are now available and he will cast his best voodoo magic spells to help you fulfill your dreams.
    GUARANTEED TO GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER IN 24 HOURS.

So it is Kaku or Kuku? someone does not know how to spell its own name, 24 hours? SCAM SCAM SCAM

- - - Updated - - -

PHONE NUMBER: 27785484073

If you google this number you will find out it also belongs to:

Lubale lost love spell caster in Johanneburg sandton Randburg +27785484073

http://WWW.johannesburg.global-free-...it1412838.html

MUTEJJA +27785484073 LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN PARKMORE, BENMORE, WOODMEAD, RIVORNIA, RANDBURG, SANDTON,SUNNINGHILL.

http://www.capetownalive.com/health-...nninghill.html

doctorcloud@outlook.com

http://WWW.johannesburg.backpage.com...484073/3156835

lost love caster spells/love spells dr abdu +27785484073 in johannesburg, pretoria, Woodmead Revonia

http://WWW.johannesburg.backpage.com...evonia/2968762

Viking 2014 lost love spell caster in Johannesburg, Miami +27785484073 (Southafrica)

http://WWW.johannesburg.en.craigslis...295673180.html

Professor Nkumba the love doctor in just 6 hours.

http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-health-be...90910215051009

and this are just few of them, there are many more, this is a SCAMMMMMMMM, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profesor kuku - www.profesorkuku.wozaonline.co.za/home

Man, you did some digging! Thanks! :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

it is very simple, just use google and your common sense and it will save you lots of money and headaches, do not trust anything anyone tells you unless you can verify it is true from other sources, and google is your best friend

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

with a name like Kuku, I would be hard pressed not to laugh my ass off :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried a caster by the name of Dr Jomoo telephone number 27780945031. I contacted him a few times and its hard for me to decide if his is a scam. I have tried google to find information on him and he is everywhere but nothing bad. Please help me

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

he is in Africa, more likely will take Western Union payment, lots of false testimonials and SOB stories all over the internet, let me know if after you read this you still think there is a chance he could be real

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mau...B6B2PQCMR1T3DU

Call dr jomoo +27780945031 Penis enlargement pills / lotion functions by growing the actual [COLOR=#009900 !important]step[/COLOR] from the penis. This includes nutritional vitamins, herbal treatments along with a heating system material. Heat enables growth from the ships as well as blood vessels within the penis. The actual dilating from the blood vessels boosts the blood circulation towards the [COLOR=#009900 !important]corpora cavernosa[/COLOR]. This is actually the step from the penis store the bloodstream that eventually leads to a harder erection whenever complete. The majority of [COLOR=#009900 !important]penis enlargement lotion[/COLOR] states improve penis girth and length. It will help to improve blood flow within the penis through dilating arteries permitting much more bloodstream to go in. A few creams declare in order to help in order to align curve from the penis. It is suggested that you simply utilize the comfortable clean fabric which has experienced water squeezed from it. Cover your own penis within the fabric. After that utilize the actual lotion through beginning from the bottom of your own penis, keeping this involving the usb as well as very first hand. Make use of a pushing movement to use the actual lCall dr jomoo +27780945031 Penis enlargement pills / lotion functions by growing the actual stepfrom the penis. This includes nutritional vitamins, herbal treatments along with a heating system material. Heat enables growth from the ships as well as blood vessels within the penis. The actual dilating from the blood vessels boosts the blood circulation towards the corpora cavernosa. This is actually the step from the penis store the bloodstream that eventually leads to a harder erection whenever complete. The majority of penis enlargement lotion states improve penis girth and length. It will help to improve blood flow within the penis through dilating arteries permitting much more bloodstream to go in. A few creams declare in order to help in order to align curve from the penis. It is suggested that you simply utilize the comfortable clean fabric which has experienced water squeezed from it. Cover your own penis within the fabric. After that utilize the actual lotion through beginning from the bottom of your own penis, keeping this involving the usb as well as very first hand. Make use of a pushing movement to use the actual lotion. Utilize mild stress. Continue doing this movement many times. This can drive bloodstream towards the mind from the penis leading to this to grow. Therefore, perform these types of creams function? There isn’t any medical proof they function, however, many individuals state they assist. You can test all of them and find out exactly what outcomes you receive. A minimum of you will not need to [COLOR=#009900 !important]invest[/COLOR] a lot of cash to discover, and also you will not be getting pharmaceutical drug [COLOR=#009900 !important]medicines[/COLOR] or even getting terrible surgical procedures in order to expand the body. Whether it functions that would be ideal. Whether it does not meet your needs, attempt permanently.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh wow he seems like a mad scientist. When i had ask him for testimonials he said that he does not have any because of clients confidentiality. Do you know of any real casters that would be able to help me....Sorry to ask I know that you dont usually do recommendations

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Prof. Kuku is a scam and you'd be cookooo to use him. Just sayin'......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fustrated View Post
    oh wow he seems like a mad scientist. When i had ask him for testimonials he said that he does not have any because of clients confidentiality. Do you know of any real casters that would be able to help me....Sorry to ask I know that you dont usually do recommendations
    he is not a mad scientist, just a young guy writing emails and fake testimonials from an internet cafe in Lagos or somewhere else, you might want to read the forum, to start take a look at the directory

+ Reply to Thread