Florida
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fake Max G. Beauvoir powerfulvoodoospells.net

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Fake Max G. Beauvoir powerfulvoodoospells.net

So a guy I found through a forum. Max G. Beauvoir from Haiti. Haven't used him an already see he is also on www.extremevoodoospell.com.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: More to my list let's see....

Provenspells.com also one to look into

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Fraud stay away

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember contacting him last year via his website. He is a liar and a fraud!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Max Beauvoir

does anyone got a successful love spell by Max Beauvoir to get your love back. i have seen him in the websites www.vodou.org and also in www.powerfulvoodoospells.net. Is this scam or real. i need a good love spell caster

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Max G. Beauvoir www.vodou.org www.powerfulvoodoospells.net

vicky - Merged the 5 topics you opened in this caster to the one that already exists in the forum, please use the search feature before you open a new topic and ask your question only once.
    repited posts will be deleted, and yes, this is a scam

- - - Updated - - -

ok, i have been doing some research on this Max G. Beauvoir person and there are some articles that talk about him being a voodoo hougan in Haiti.

Now my question is, is he really running these pages or it is a scammer using his name?

In this article from 1998 he was living in an apartment in Connecticut

www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/15309/the-witch-doctor-is-in

According to wikipedia, he was born in 1935, makes him 75 years old and the article in wikipedia has not verified the sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Beauvoir

I am not sure if there is a way to contact the real Max Beauvoir to see if these pages really belong to him

- - - Updated - - -

http://ufdcimages.uflib.ufl.edu/AA/00/00/86/14/00001/Binder1.pdf

This article makes reference to the real Max G. Beauvoir

(2) In Haiti, interviews will be collected with Oungan Max Beauvoir—one of Haiti’s leading Vodou priests and researchers—at his temple in Mariani, near Port-au-Prince, December, 2012-January,
    2013. In addition, audiovisual materials from services in his community will be collected.

and links to http://www.vodou.org/ - The temple of Yehwe

His facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thetempley also links to http://www.vodou.org but there is no link anywhere to the other site www.powerfulvoodoospells.net

The temple of Yehwe page is a page about voodoo and it looks like it belongs to him, but they do not offer spells or any spiritual work, I think the
    www.powerfulvoodoospells.net is a scam using his name

- - - Updated - - -

contact information for the REAL Max Beauvoir

http://www.vodou.org/whatis.htm

Author : Max-G Beauvoir
    THETEMPLEY@aol.com
    Tel : (509) 458 1500
    Le Péristyle de Mariani, Mariani, Haiti

The Temple of Yehwe: President
    Nicole Miller, Tel : ( 516) 932-2331, THETEMPLEY1@aol.com

I just sent them an email to see if the www.powerfulvoodoospells.net page belongs to him

- - - Updated - - -

The Temple of Yehwe is the real page, http://www.vodou.org/whatis.htm

Having understood that the generic name for all the Lwa isYehwe, the decision has been made to name the new Corporation: The Temple ofYehwe. The purposes for which it has been organized were many, mainly: - to allow anyone the possibilities of finding another way of worshiping God, in the manner that it was established traditionally thousands of years ago by the African Ancestors;
    - to unite publicly with the Temple in the belief in, and in the love of, the Divine Power of the Supreme Creator and Ruler of the Universe;
    - to increase among its members the sentiments of devotion, fraternity and tolerance, by the practice of the religious observance of the Vodoun rites and rituals.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Max G. Beauvoir vodou.org powerfulvoodoospells.net

@curious soul, i copied part of your post to this topic because i believe this is the same person, i have been investigating this scam for a while and i think they are not related to Max G. Beauvoir, i sent an email to the real Max Beauvoir, but they have not replied to me yet, can you please share more about them

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Max G. Beauvoir powerfulvoodoospells.net

Thank you Hope,
    I sent 2 emails to the real one too. So far no response. I don't speak French, otherwise I would try to call and at least talk to someone from his Temple. I am not sure if anyone there understands English and will be able to respond our emails. I truly don't believe that Max Beaudoin would have 2 people living in Florida running websites for him. It has to be a scam. It's a shame :). the picture of the " spell" is quite pretty. Anyways, we need to be aware that some fake websites are using the name of trusted priests/ spell casters to exploit people who are suffering and are vulnerable. Good luck everyone in getting your wishes becoming true :).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you, i believe this is a scam using Max name, they have not answered my emails either.
    Do you have the phone number of this person in Florida? did you pay to powerfulvoodoospells.net via PayPal?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hope, yes I paid him with PayPal. Then searching more about the same voodoo priest I found authentic information about him that has nothing to do with the scammers. I also found another scammer's website similar to powerfuvoodoo, it's called Extreme Voodoo Spells. This one looks even more fake:
    http://www.extremevoodoospells.com/b...doo-priest.php
    This one gives 100% guarantee lol.
    I am slow but I am learning

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fake Max G. Beauvoir powerfulvoodoospells.net

extremevoodoospells.com is an old scam, this scammer runs multiple pages and i would not be surprised if they are related to this page, they create new pages as the old ones are exposed, we have a topic about them

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ful-Spells-Now

Can you share the phone number or any information you have of this Johnathan person you spoke to in Florida? Did he have an Haitian accent?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hope,

I did not call him. I only talked to him through email. I deleted his emails after I realized I was scammed.
    But we all know that Max is in Haiti and this guy is in Florida.
    Best luck to everyone.
    :)

Johnathannnn

Dear everyone,

This is Johnathan from Powerfulvoodoospells.net. I feel that what you all are doing is very unjust. First off, Mr. Beauvoir is 74 years old. He isn't in the right shape to be answering emails back and forth so I, his assistant, answer his emails for him. Be in mind we receive hundreds a day for not only spiritual workings but for appearances and press related inquiries. Max Beauvoir owns Vodou.org and Powerfulvoodoospells.net. Vodou.org is an information site and they are prohibited from providing statements on Mr. Beauvoir's behalf.

@CuriousSoul You paid us for the working May 3rd and he performed your working on May 11th. You emailed us on the 16th to follow up and we told you that we had sent pictures of the work, but you told us you did not received them so we resent them. Mr. Beauvoir was gone for 6 days. Also, you did not even email us about your concerns but rather tarnish our name on websites.

@Vicky We only charged you $100 for your working because we felt sympathy for you, but you acted as if we placed you in priority like everyone else who paid full price. You harassed us constantly (almost everyday) but we allowed you to have your refund so that you can refrain from interrupting our work. Magic doesn't happen over night. It is not a Fedex package.

All of these concerns should have been emailed to us. How can we help you when you don't even want to communicate with us?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone,
    The guy who runs the site in Florida, called me and told me that they run the site from America because Haiti is a poor Country and the site would not have credibility. Also, they speak French there and things need to be translated. He said that he works with people there who takes pictures of the work done for him.
    He did explain to me the misunderstanding about Max Beaudoin trip, which was the fact that made me suspect of him.
    It's the first time I did a spell with them and it happened about 2 weeks ago.
    Since the spell is fresh, I keep you posted and let you know if I get any results.
    Best luck to everyone.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I will not believe this is the real Beauvoir until I receive a confirmation from his own email acknowledging this site, I sent emails to the two aol email accounts listed on the vodou.org site and they have not answered nor ackowledged this site is real and related to them, IMO this is a scam using his name.

I just approved a post from this "Johnathan" from Miami, Florida, he found this topic rather fast and of course, he felt the need to make excuses, threatens and put his clients down. BUYER BE AWARE!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hope,

He phone me to ask why I post without ask about his relationship with Beaudoin first in order to get a clarification from him. He did not threatened me. My work was done on the 5th based on his email. I am sending that to him just so we are all in the same page.
    Have a great weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Phoned

- - - Updated - - -

Posted

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathannnn View Post
    Vodou.org is an information site and they are prohibited from providing statements on Mr. Beauvoir's behalf.
    Interesting, the vodou.org page is the only page recognized in all the articles I found about Mr. Beauvoir and is his official page listed in facebook and everywhere.

I did not find not even one link to the real Max Beauvoir to the powerfulvoodoospells.net page. Everything looks like this Johnathan person is in Miami impersonating Max Beauvoir

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone could write them and ask if this website is legit.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did, but never got an answer back from them

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent them 3 emails and nothing. Maybe if someone can write in French

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's for sure a con using max name I'll create a post soon with real information , max charged in the $2000 for spell work and you are required to go yo Haiti for a few days in his temple !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, so any more recent information about Max? Everytime I search something about successful stories, I find his name down, and what it's written is pretty convincing in a very good English.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

watch out for impersonators, some scammers are using his name, for what i heard he is older and only does work in person in Haiti

Unregistered

Wink Re: Fake Max G. Beauvoir powerfulvoodoospells.net

Max speak english better than every one on this site. read his bio. "Beauvoir graduated in 1958 from City College of New York with a degree in chemistry.[1] He continued his studies at the Sorbonne from 1959 to 1962, when he graduated with a degree in biochemistry. In 1965, at Cornell Medical Center, he supervised a team in synthesizing metabolic steroids. This led him to a job at an engineering company in northern New Jersey, and later to a period as engineer at Digital Equipment Company in Massachusetts. His interest in steroids led him to experiment with hydrocortisone synthesized from plants; however, the death of his father led him to move back to Haiti in January 1973 and become a voodoo priest"

This person has Ph.D in Chemistry and he received it in US and you guys saying that he can not read English? No kidding!

Unregistered

Max Beauvoir died on September 12, 2015.

Unregistered

I had spoken to the real Max Gesner Beavoir when he was alive, and vodou.org is associated with his temple (it was run by an associate in Washington DC but now isn't maintained). All the other websites are fake.

Max wasn't very IT savvy and dealt with clients in person, if you called him, he would just say "Come see me" and he had no clue on how to check email. I visited him in Haiti and paid for a spell and had instant success (within a week and I had spent years looking for success) and I had 2 friends who saw him as well with results.

He wasn't cheap like online spellcasters, he usually charged US$5000 for the spell (the money went to the temple and local community) but success was guaranteed, however you had to be there in person and do ritual. I paid him in cash, at the temple after he agreed to take my case. The entire temple is involved in the spell - it is beautiful. He spoke excellent English! Overall a lovely, genuine person who wanted to help others. He gave up an excellent scientific career (he had scientific patents from which he derived income) to help others!

Unfortunately Max passed away last year but his family continues to do spell work in the temple. Don't be fooled by anyone on the internet claiming to be a Beauvoir doing spells. The real family lives in Haiti and the only way to do a spell is to visit the temple in person in Haiti. Don't give any money to anyone online until you go to their temple!

After being scammed by online spellcasters for years out of so much money, I am so grateful I met the real Pope of Vodou in the end when he was alive - he helped me when no one else could, a true angel.

+ Reply to Thread