unk
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Angelica Sanders AngelicaSanders.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Angelica Sanders AngelicaSanders.com

So I have been looking up casters for a month now and so far haven't found any that weren't scams. My situation was desperate but now that I have run out of hope I dedicated to have some fun. I believe spells work as I have done my own and it worked but don't think casters for hire are real anymore. I came across Angelica Sanders and decided just to vent. I sent her an email she sent one back. She seemed sweet and caring as they all do asking me to explain more. Then gave me three options. Whether she is real or not don't care just wanted to put her name out there.

- - - Updated - - -

She doesn't say where she is from so I put Hollywood.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: angelica sanders from AngelicaSanders.com

how did you find her?

- - - Updated - - -

this is a brand new site, registered on January 7th, 2014, private registration and already has a full page of testimonials ????
      www.who.is/whois/angelicasanders.com

- - - Updated - - -

and the picture is fake, it is from J Crew Panama Hat

www.poorlittleitgirl.com/dont-you-know-shes-coming-home-with-me-youll-lose-her-in-the-turn-ill-get-her-panama-panama/

How is she asking for payment????
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Pay pal I think but never intended to use her. After everything I read on here I don't think my ex is ever coming back just wanted to expose a fraud.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think it's safe to say she's a fake. What respectable reader would use a stolen pic of a teenage model from the J Crew website... that's not even legal. Someone should report her to J Crew.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Angelica Sanders AngelicaSanders.com

just a little update regarding this faker. i notified jcrew that she has stolen one of their product pics from their online store and claimed it as her own back in feb. jcrew replied to me a few days later and told me they will have their legal team check it out. i've forgotten about it until now and decided to check her site, hah, she's taken it out and changed it. so she's clearly a fake. can't even post a real pic of herself, lol.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Actually she's not idk y she doesn't use her picture but I know quite a few people that have gotten their ex back with her. I guess not every spell caster wants to put pictures of themselves online. AND NO she did not pay me to say this a friend mines used her :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

where is she located?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1992 View Post
      but i know quite a few people that have gotten their ex back with her
      how did you meet these people? can you tell us more about her? is she a real person? have you ever spoken to her? has she done any work for you?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Actually she's not idk y she doesn't use her picture but I know quite a few people that have gotten their ex back with her. I guess not every spell caster wants to put pictures of themselves online. AND NO she did not pay me to say this a friend mines used her :-)
      oh right, so you steal someone else's picture and use it as your own instead? very ethical indeed....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://www.who.is/whois/angelicasanders.com

Private registration Domains By Proxy, LLC Hosted by Godaddy

Expires On May 21, 2015
      Registered On May 21, 2012
      Updated On March 05, 2014

Unregistered

so im about to use angelica… is she good? please someone im desperate im going through something really painful and i really need to know. she has stopped answering my emails before i made the payment. where does she want the payment. il do anything

Unregistered

You know a few who got their ex back?? How come they didn't post anything here themselves??
      How long did it take for them to get their ex back??

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

we keep getting "testimonials" about this caster from proxy servers, they will not be approved, if you are a real person, feel free to join the forum and validate your account, anonymous testimonials from unregistered users hiding their locations will not be approved

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

omg..I don't know why anyone is remotely fooled by these sort of sites. I just want to slap someone for falling for it. If you want to pick a spell caster, a least pick one that obviously does some work and is involved in the magical scene! Most real spellcasters have facebook ...photos of themselves emerged in a magical life, photos of their elaborate altars, grow herbs, have a ton of new age friends, ect ect. This doesnt mean they are 100% effective but it at least it shows the actually practice something, have a legitimate interest in spell casting and the metaphysical and are at least actively putting out an effort to be spell casters. The person who runs this particular website is too lazy to even make their scam look slightly legit!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she is related to genie whales

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex156 View Post
      she is related to genie whales
      how do you know that?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She told me that

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she told you she runs both pages?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think Genie and Angelica work together. I also contacted Angelica at that time and it seemed to me that they had the same way of talking and I asked her if she knows Genie and she said that yes, they work together. I told her that I already started with Genie and she said that I am in good hands :) lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex156 View Post
      I think Genie and Angelica work together. I also contacted Angelica at that time and it seemed to me that they had the same way of talking and I asked her if she knows Genie and she said that yes, they work together. I told her that I already started with Genie and she said that I am in good hands :) lol
      The fact that "Genie" and "Angelica" are related probably means that they are both made up characters by the same person (s)

- - - Updated - - -

we have a topic on the "Genie" person, and i doubt she is in the UK i think this scam is from the USA

www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/4729-Genie-Whales-l-o-v-e-spells-com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Im wanting to hire angelica . I have exchanged a feqw emails with her re my situation. Can someone please tell me, Is she genuine? Did anyone get positive results? Any feedback would be a great help guys!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salima View Post
      Hi everyone. I'm new here. Im wanting to hire angelica . I have exchanged a feqw emails with her re my situation. Can someone please tell me, Is she genuine? Did anyone get positive results? Any feedback would be a great help guys!
      Hi Salima. Please refer to the previous comments. Its a clear indication that she is a fraudster :)

Unregistered

This lady is a complete scam she kept asking me for money and nothing happened

Unregistered

Do not send any money she will keep asking for money send you messages everyday saying that everything there is going really well and nothing happen

Unregistered

I just wanted to out this out there. Angelica Sanders and Sapphire Kridell are a scam. They are of the same people. I used to get these long lengthy messages when I hired Angelica none of which made sense and then suddenly I stopped receiving any type of message from her. Do not go to her. Also witchcraftmoonspells is also appearing to be a scam they never answer my emails or say they don't get them. Remember scam websites that give you a 100% guarantee are usually scams and NEVER send money via MoneyGram that's also usually a scam authentic will usually use PayPal or something along those lines. Just wanted to out it out there.

Ness

Thanks I was just about to use sapphire because I had not herd anything bad about her except now. What was your experience with her?

Unregistered

Ok I hate to do this but, she is a scammer! I have been working with this woman for a month, and she always gives these long lengthy updates that are confusing, and always have a 100% guarantee that she has got this and everything is going to work. She seems legit from the start but, she then slowly bleeds you like the other casters that do it quickly. She gets your money with honey not vinegar and I am now cutting her off. She actually told me that she has never seen such a unique case like mine in 20 years (bullshit!) and that if I let her send me this magical wand that all my dreams come true for just a mere $75.00. When this thing came in the mail I knew then I was being scammed big time. It basically is a 6 inch stick that is painted gold on the end and smells like some cheap perfume. Of course I feel stupid as hell, and when she tells me not to contact my live at all. I know now it was because she wanted to slowly take advantage of me while my ex gets further and further away. Well hell with that, I am now taking this in my own hands and calling the one I love, and seeing where it goes from there. Please people take my advice, her and all other casters are BS and time to let everyone know. Good luck to you all! Like she says "I got this!."

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The farthest I've gotten with her was just contact, I haven't bought anything. She has not hounded me lately but at first, I would receive emails from and her assistant . She asked me to tell her about my situation and asked for names birthdates and stuff. She told me she could help me and gave me a discount claiming to do a triple cast for $75.00. I stopped emailing her back and she started kind of begging me to come back and telling me she really wanted to help and she hoped I was getting her emails. She even agreed to allow me to make three payments so it would be more affordable . I then asked her if she offered readings of some kind and she claimed she uses some kind of chart to determine if the situation can be fixed and something about separation energy. I even went as far as asking her how this so called chart worked and she explained: "They allow me to run information about two individuals, or a particular goal, and determine how the Universe would respond if we pursued it, whether it would be successful, and most importantly, whether or not the energy we use would work best (if it would not be best to hire me, I would not make an offer – that’s how I maintain a 100% success rate – I only take cases I know for sure I can resolve)" Now that was the last email i received from her weeks ago. She was not rude or anything, at least she was very nice.

Unregistered

This woman is a complete scam. Took my money and delivered NOTHING!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am glad I decided to do my own work instead of using her. I feel like my work turns out better when I put my own energy into instead of some person I hardly know.And plus, I have personal concerns to help because most online caster generally ask for just pictures and birthdates.

Unregistered

Has anyone here received this link from angelica? She just sent me this link to a video tonight and it is also uploaded tonight on youtube.

Here's what she said: Stopping in to update real quick...need to stay on the slab there is a ton of rune construction to continue; moving forward tonight is important without our break because the responses are so extreme. The runes are giving us an EXTREME energy break through right now --- we are working waist deep in the most POTENT stream we have available to us...and the loyalty to the sets is COMPLETELY PAYING OFF!! A lot of the slabs for this circle actually float in the stream with us...this one was floating for instance (removed for the rune extraction in our casting barn, followed by being burned tonight in one of our side circles)...The rune "spiritually heats" the silken cloth (that's the clothe you see in this video on top of the rune) --- the rune is the large wooden plaque...and then there are an array of items you'll see, metallic, some blue, some silver, some painted runes (sort of look like graffiti, in fact we even jokingly call it "spiritual graffiti" ...these all used to increase the strength --- and draw the potency of the stream UP OUT of the water, and charging INTO the rune; Please see the video link here, our coven is going to be viewing it, it will help the most if we watch it as much as possible. I suggest that you AT LEAST view it 1 time each day for a week. That would be the minimum, although i'm going to be completely honest when I say you'd be helping a TON by playing it once per day at least until we get full results : ) As mentioned, we are all going to keep it refreshing all day as much as we can. Since at least one of us is almost ALWAYS rotating as an "assistant" --- passing materials into the circle, etc...whichever one of us is on assistant detail will be the one to refresh it here. We will keep refreshing it as much as we can for you...please do the same there, watch it as much as you are able to.

link: https://youtu.be/cLPQoR6wer4

One of her fake updates I guess... lol

gem2651

Hello

I just wanted to give you my experience with Angelica Sanders (Sapphire Kridell)

Over a year ago I bought a money spell off her, she was the first spell caster I have ever used. I found no bad reviews about her so I went ahead and paid for the spell. She sounded so nice and helpful.

Everyday after I paid her for the spell she would give me updates to how hard she was working on my behalf all the energy she was using in her magical site

It all sounded amazing but after awhile she stated asking me if I wanted this amazing bracelet it was a money magnet and would bring money into my life as it had been energised in this magic place I paid for the bracelet but when It came it was a ordinary rock

She had lied to me and I believe she had done no work on my behalf at all. I believe she cut and pasted everything from her computer that she probably sent to other people too.

She kept asking me for more money, so her group of witches could work on my behalf and asked me to a purchase a special leaf, then she asked me for more money for the other spell casters.

I told her she wasn't going to get any more money out of me. she is a total con artist and plays on peoples emotions. I don't wish anybody to be fooled by her like I was. I never received any money from her spell. I told her why would I want to give her any more money and why did she keep asking me for more money when her money spell hadn't worked.

If I had come to this site before I would never have used her I have learnt a costly lesson

Unregistered

She is a horrible person who preys on heartbroken people to steal their money.

Honest.

Do not waster your money. No results in 7mths. Just kept asking for money every 2 weeks or so. Just responded with email updates. Zero results. Scam

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Man I wish I'd of found this forum before I gave this scammer money

Unregistered

Angry Re: Angelica Sanders AngelicaSanders.com

I feel very stupid as hell after reading all these legit comments... I really believe y'all... I just paid Angelica Sanders $75.00 for a money spell to be gloriously rich, and to help me & my family move into a new home... Thank God I ran into these comments, That $75 is all she will be getting out of me. I'm not giving her no more of my money. I'm already broke as hell, and wish I had it back... I believe y'all because I dealt with a fake spell caster just like her a few years back, and seen no results!

Unregistered

You can do a charge back on your credit card for what she charge you. This scammer has been playing games with me for the past few months. Initially she said she had a one time fee, then kept asking for more money. Stay away from her.

devilsvette

Unhappy Re: Angelica Sanders AngelicaSanders.com

She is doing the same to me. Constantly she asks for money every 4 days. I only sent once for a reading I never got. Then she fills my emails up with stupid updates that don't make sense. I have found others with the same ones. I told her to leave me alone never contact me again and she said she is not out there to hurt people that I hired her and said if she knew I was like this, she would have never started the work for me. I told her off every time she sends me updates and I blocked her. But the emails keep coming. All this since Nov, last year. I don't respond to her any longer. I am tired of her saying "we got this". She not even psychic!!! I went to someone else and if she was psychic and doing work, she would have contacted me saying she saw someone working on this too. What a piece of crap!!

Unregistered

I was just on her website and about to contact her, but I decided to do more research and I mean I'm glad I did...

+ Reply to Thread