Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vashikaran Gurus/ Tantrics UK www.gurujiastrologer.co.uk

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Vashikaran Gurus/ Tantrics UK www.gurujiastrologer.co.uk

Hello again,

There are many ways to win Love back I suppose... it's just a matter of time, effort and genuineness of one's emotions. I strongly believe in that - and faith and hope being important. Having said that, seeking help from spell-casters or psychics is just, at least on my corner, a way to look or deal with the situation in another perspective. More hope because there are a lot of skepticism and negativity already in the world.

Anyway, I have originally wanted to go with a Vashikaran practitioner because of what I have learnt about it. But there are a insurmountable amount of scammers out there.

I have a feeling these people are scammers. I have spoken to all three of them. They have many different websites offering their services.

This guy, in my hour of desperation, I nearly went for. I am still considering though: http://www.bestastrologeruk.com/free-consultation

This guy is just super arrogant and I think quite smart if he catches you in a desperate condition. A reading or consultation with him isn't cheap. It's really expensive :http://www.gurujiastrologer.co.uk/

Apparently they have got offices in the UK. Its shown on googlemap but....
    ______________________________________________________________________________

This guy does not do Vashikaran and out of the two I mentioned above, at least he seems a bit more genuine. He is the one who told me he does not do Vashikaran on account that there are families (children) around, which implied me that Vashikaran on a whole is true but needs to be done by a proper guru.

http://www.sanjeevsastrology.co.uk/

What these guys offer is to do a concentrated tantric/ prayer for a couple of days, they told me 4 days and then they send you a talisman. Results were dependent on cosmic alignment and karmic relationship. Sanjeev is the only one who said the result wasn't always guaranteed but he said, the only thing important is the Faith.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vashikaran Gurus/ Tantrics UK

Hey DF

I am so leary of online spell casters. the sites are always the same, basically, and you never know what youre really getting. Would you consider doing in person visits to any of these people?

have you considered doing your own spell work as well? at least when you do your own work it becomes truly personalized.

just a thought. I wish you luck though. please update if you go with someone and how their process works for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Again, I don't like the look of this site. I personally wouldn't hand any money over to them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to visit at least one of them, the one in London especially.

The second (arrogant) guy told me the other two "Pandiths" are related and scammers.

Thing is, I live quite far from London, so on top of the fact that it is quite expensive, travelling down south is extra expensive.

The first guy I spoke too - I could not make my mind up because he tried to do some reading for me originally, considering you can ask a free consultation, which started off vague then he homed in my situation (with perhaps a little help from me) and said I could still get my love back and that...

He said there is a 105% chance it will work. I am not sooo sure.

The other guy, Sanjeev, he seems more genuine. He even scolded me because he was like, I am going to prepare a prayer for you and concentrate on that and send you a charged talisman. He told me he does not want me to ring him back if I ever lost the talisman, which meant that he genuinely believes in his work. Told me no sex too once he started the prayer. I got the feel that once he sent the talisman, it cannot be replaced because it has been energized with that particular concentration.

The other Pandith, the one I was considering (Vikram), he was like, if you lose your talisman, it is ok because he will be able to send me another one. He also upped the price because he customised it to my situation and he said I need protection.

Just letting you know what I have experienced so far with them.

The other Guruji, he has a facebook. You can contact him on his number but do not expect a polite reception.

I am seeing a psychic in person this wednesday, before I thought of spell-casters, I consulted a lot of psychics over the phone. This will be the first I will be seeing one face to face.

I did have a very good instructive Tarot reading off a woman called Verity Wiseman, I saw her work at a fair I volunteered at. She used to do readings and had her own website. But she closed it down and stopped doing fairs coz apparently it costed her more money. But she was lovely and kind enough to do me a free reading over the phone: tarots, angel cards, earth cards, etc. Especially on that day I was going mad with desperation... like feeling overwhelmingly upset.

PS. just a quick one: do you think psychics especially over the phone have a script???

I have considered doing the spells myself but I do not think I have the capability of it. I just do not feel right. If I was going to do one, I think it does not necessarily have to follow a particular instruction. I do believe each of us have untapped powers beneath us, just a matter of understanding how to unleash it.

Anyone done LOA? I believe that strongly.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It depends what psychic you use. I do believe that some are scripted, but not all. Yona, Yaya Maria and Donna Maxine are definitely not scripted at all. I would recommend those to you.

+ Reply to Thread