Maine
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychic Sarah Joy - sarahjoyrunnion217@gmail.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy - sarahjoyrunnion217@gmail.com

I know I've only been here for a little bit and certainly identified my story with that of foot_in_mouth. What I can say is that Joy is a caulbearer and someone else referred me to her. He readings are right on, she is very sweet and professional. I have yet to start with her on some spiritual work, but what I can honestly say is that she nailed it to a T and even offered to help me since my story was also her story. The only difference is that she was able to bring her man back. YES!!!
    Foot_in_mouth was right on. I hope she can come back and participate :-) I PM'd her once, I'm keeping my fingers crossed
    Please let me know if you get to talk to Sarah Joy, she doesn't have a website yet, but hopefully one of these days!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Not trying to be funny, but you guys need to google this Spellcaster. Looks like she has had some run ins with the law. I am not questioning her ability to do spiritual work, but just was weird what came up. You guys be the judge.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Basil View Post
    Not trying to be funny, but you guys need to google this Spellcaster. Looks like she has had some run ins with the law. I am not questioning her ability to do spiritual work, but just was weird what came up. You guys be the judge.
    do you mean this one?
    http://bangordailynews.com/2013/03/0...rfield-church/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Wow! With all due respect, but Sarah is white LOL I'm going to visit her before the end of the year anyway.
    Will definitely keep you posted!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Quote Originally Posted by starchild View Post
    Wow! With all due respect, but Sarah is white LOL I'm going to visit her before the end of the year anyway.
    Will definitely keep you posted!
    how do you know she is white?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Somerse...pe=mobile&id=1.

Scroll down:
    Sarah Joy Runnion Bareford, 36, Belgrade, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, March 4, 2013, in Fairfield; three-year sentence to the Department of Corrections all suspended, two-year probation, $380 restitution.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

My friend went to her already- she would have mentioned something. I will talk later after work...but I would like to double check with Sarah as well and ask about the story behind this. I know she mentioned she had trouble with a woman who stole her boyfriend through black magic and she experienced it first hand...not sure about all this article talks about, and if her name is the same or what in the world is going on (like identity theft etc). My friend had results with her. Someone else spoke to her last night from this forum and they loved her and referred their friend on top of it - but then again, since I don't live there I don't know the story. It's always better to be vigilant.
    I guess as long as she can cast spells and they give results...I don't know that it bothers me if this were indeed true. She just had a baby recently too... sorry about the constant rambling...I'll definitely find out more info and post. In the meantime, I cross my fingers!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

My friend went to her already- she would have mentioned something. I will talk later after work...but I would like to double check with Sarah as well and ask about the story behind this. I know she mentioned she had trouble with a woman who stole her boyfriend through black magic and she experienced it first hand...not sure about all this article talks about, and if her name is the same or what in the world is going on (like identity theft etc). My friend had results with her. Someone else spoke to her last night from this forum and they loved her and referred their friend on top of it - but then again, since I don't live there I don't know the story. It's always better to be vigilant.
    I guess as long as she can cast spells and they give results...I don't know that it bothers me if this were indeed true. She just had a baby recently too... sorry about the constant rambling...I'll definitely find out more info and post. In the meantime, I cross my fingers!
    mm... not trying to be rude. But, if a member in this forum talked to her last night, would he/she refer friend right after? I'm pretty skeptical. Also, I don't really buy the stolen boyfriend story. And, Identity theft... very unlikely, because that's court record.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

how do you know she is not the woman from this picture?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/maine/...eford/86084431

Monitor This Person For Future Arrests
    Information:
    Name: Sarah Joy Runnion-Bareford
    Processing Date: 03-06-2013

Booking Charges:
    THEFT BY UNAUTHORIZED TAKING OR TRANSFER (FAIRFIELD)

Get Detailed Information About This Arrest

- - - Updated - - -

same name "Sarah Joy Runnion" same state, i find it difficult to believe it is not her.

- - - Updated - - -

so your friend visited her and had results? can your friend join the forum and verify she is not the same woman from the arrest pictures?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

no no no...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

My friend went to her already- she would have mentioned something.
    Why would you expect you friend to mention if she was black? :/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Hmmm...
    Well for starchild' sake I hope everything goes well.
    I apologize for being rude starchild but you got to understand that most of us who been in this forum will side with those who have shown they are here to help.
    Clearly in this background check this caster doesnt fit a good description.
    It would help if she had a page, an actual physical location and most casters, even fake casters, have facial pictures.
    I write this message to aid you not fall for a fake spellcaster.
    Also I would just wait to see starchilds actions in the forum. Certain actions are particular for fakes.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

I am not taking either side here on this one BUT I have read with Sarah myself in the past. She does over the phone as well as in person readings. I cannot speak for the work that she performs as a caster but I can say that she has picked up accurately on certain situations/personalities through readings. I have never met her face to face but I myself would honestly be surprised if she was the same woman in this picture. If she was then so be it but I hope that she is not.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I know she is on a platform - let me see if I can get the name of it. Maybe that will clear this up in either direction! Good or bad since we certainly don't need anymore fakes in our lives!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

thanks, if we can verify whether or not she is the same person it would be great, but something verifiable, not just my "friend told me" ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

It's so sad to see all this fighting...
    @Cinnamon - in no way was this statement derogatory - but solely based on my experience - different cultures master different crafts - this was the only reference...take New Orleans for example, or Florida (where there's a cultural mix and Santeria/Palo is prevalent)...or Haitian hoodoo...
    @darkinside - thank you for your good thoughts! I'm keeping it real and being prudent here. Unless I see for myself, I will not vouch for her.
    @Needalilhelp - I appreciate the kind words! I didn't know she was on a psychic network...would that platform test her abilities or just say they did? The only reliable source - as far as I am concerned - 7 years ago was a government psychic agency I found online but it was way too expensive for me. Sigh...all I guess I'm trying to say here is, with respect to every cultural background and people's free will - is that she was the only one that connected with me perfectly. As far as my gf from Maine - well her story is not so unusual as mine is. She got promoted and had some other good things happen to her (all after a co-worker worked some black magic on her out of jealousy and she kept losing job after job for years). So far she's been at the same place for 4 years and she's very happy. That was my only motivation to go see Sarah.
    I'm going to be very vigilant. I certainly wouldn't want to be taken for a fool.
    I have read most everything on this forum about spell casters and Yaya Maria stood out. I was really thinking about going to Miami where she lives and see for myself (she mentioned on her website that you can't see pictures of the rituals she performs for you unless you're there LOL); I e-mailed so hopefully someone will answer. The problem is last time I saw a Santeria ritual I almost passed out, it's grotesque. Palo however is very dark and rituals are used to harm people. This is different than Santeria or Lucume.
    Fell free to share if you had experiences with Santeros. I believe there's even a church in Miami but there's definitely one in California: http://santeriachurch.org/our-church/ ...last thing I read police was tracking them down for killing dogs...just weird...

- - - Updated - - -

@Hope I will see what she looks like on my end of the year vacation getaway :-) I just wish her stuff would work LOL
    On another note, since I saw a portion of foot_in_mouth's comment quoted on evocationmagic.com I decided to read on there and see what's happening, it's just that I haven't been "initiated" in any arts and I know it's a lot to learn and apply when doing stuff yourself.
    Anyone been on that forum?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

we are not fighting, we are investigating a practitioner and everyone posts its own findings, remember out all the casters and psychics you find online 90% of them are scams (i think it is a conservative number)

It is important not to trust everything you read online until you can verify yourself, many members here have been dealing with online casters and psychics for years and we all come together to help each other avoid being scammed, we know the signs and can smell scammers miles away, so many of us have spent thousands on fakes, the least we can do is learn form our own mistakes.

I have not been in the Evocation Magick forum in ages and my opinion about them has changed over time, I used to look up to some practitioners there but not anymore. (personal opinion)

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to open a new topic about Sateria, please feel free to do so, we try to keep the discussions in one topic at the time.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Quick update - I tried to find out the platform without success. Sorry guys but I tried.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

I would say she is the same person who was arrested for stealing money from the church, until someone can prove it different i would proceed with caution here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Hope I agree, it doesn't seem right!
    This is so that we can all benefit from the right information and I WILL investigate further, but will post later this month. :-) I will not do anything I will regret later, this has been very enlightening so far!
    Meanwhile - I will open a new thread about Santeria. Yuck :-P lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Does this woman have a website?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

no, all we know her name is Sarah Joy Runnion from Maine ......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

No she doesn't, not yet anyway. I'm going to keep trying to get more info and we'll see what happens. :-(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

i still think it is the same person pictured above, if she was not, you would have been able to find her by now, buyer be aware!

- - - Updated - - -

No she doesn't, not yet anyway. I'm going to keep trying to get more info and we'll see what happens. :-(
    what about your friend who said that went to meet her in person and had results from her, can your friend join the forum and let us know if it is her or not? it would be so easy to find out if it is the same person, which by the way, I am 90% sure she is her, unless someone can verify it differently.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarah Joy Runnion From Skowhegan, Maine - Could be the same person who stole money from the church, she is in a two years probation, I wonder what her probation officer would say about it

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

I asked my friend to join and hopefully she can attest to this. But I know in order for everyone to believe this we would have to have proof of some sort - like a website or facebook. I tried going on Google and trying out different name variations of sort. Not one picture except for that lady. I still don't want to give up but at the same time I don't want to get scrambled with the Santeria stuff again...how can we find out about this probation officer? The county public records require a fee (not so "free" after all)...still searching though. Nothing else worked for me in the past...sigh...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

I personally think your friend will never make it to this forum and you will not find any other picture or page that proves she is not the same criminal who stole money from the church, I really hope i am wrong, but I doubt it, if you like her, please go with her, keep working with her and sending her all the money you want, after all she has to pay restitution, but since you keep talking about her to this forum, it is my duty to warn members

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

Hope, I totally understand. Please warn everyone. I'm going to meet her this month anyway but I will not do anything to hurt this woman either. If she allows me to post a picture, fine, if not then please don't go with her. Please don't cause yourselves any headaches!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

sure and every time you post about her i will also post to warn members to proceed with caution

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

I don't mean to come accross rude BUT there is absolutely something fishy about this women. She won't tell anyone what platform she's on, she lives in the same area and shares the same name as a convicted felon...proceed with EXTREME CAUTION. I called Sarah, out of curiosity after reading this thread (I did not get a reading) she spent a solid 10 minutes talking about how "gifted" and " powerful" she is, also mentioning the fact she is a "top reader" on a psychic platform...I got a bad/uneasy feeling from her. I think she is using this forum as a money making venture, depending on heart broken people who want a "feel good" reading to help pay her bills. Just my opinion.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Sarah Joy

it would be good to know what platform she is at .....

+ Reply to Thread