NIGERIA
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merujha Spell merujhaspell.webs.com SCAM from Nigeria

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Merujha Spell merujhaspell.webs.com SCAM from Nigeria

Hi everyone. i was just wondering if anyone has had luck with merujhaspell? he has a website merujhaspell.webs.com he also has a Facebook. also contacts through 2 different phones and email as well. his reviews are great and he actually communicates well. his websites safety rating is at 80% trustable. His payment method is western union but its within the United States. He's also willing to meet in person if the case calls for it. If anyone has worked with Merujhaspell please contact me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved this post from the members introcudction topic, seems like you are advertissing it instead pf asking. How do you know all that information? Did you meet him in person?

As far as I know, this page is another scam, he came to advertise it in the forum as well as in topix

merujha spell is related to the same scam as okija7demons@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

The picture is from the internet, visiting an hindu temple

http://sundaysatsang.blogspot.com/20...du-temple.html

They have an USA number listed, 415-935-5212 but i would not be surprised if he is located somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

there are many posts in Topix and complaint boards advertising him, this is just another scam, i cant verify him to be a real person

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxyc...ITB0FRE7TAS6OV

http://www.reviewstalk.com/complaint...ts-l246/page/2

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...-Spell/1797794
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

his website uses fake pictures

doing some intensive research on people who may have had service with him, they seem to be greatly satisfied
    did you speak to real people or read the fake testimonials in the web?

- his method of payment is here in the United States
    Name, city and state - Please

his trust level ranking ranked a 80% trustable
    means nothing

there hasnt been any negative reviews on him
    the fake testimonials are enough

he's been in service for over 20 years but limits his clients based on the type of case and moon phase.
    how do you know it is true? because he told you?

- - - Updated - - -

@robbie before you post anything else about this caster, please share the name, city and state you used to send the Western Union payment

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I find this website very fishy. Once again my intuition is telling me this is another scam, and my spidey senses never fail me!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Merujha has sent me emails years ago about wanting to help me and cast love spells. He said if i dont have him cast it then the guy will never be with me. I was laughing lol. Everyone has their free will. He told me to send hundreds of dollars to him through western union. I told
    Him that im not interested. So he stopped bothering me. Funny thing is i never found him, he found me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

more likely he "found" you from other accounts he has, do you recall the instructions he gave you to send the Western Union payment? I am trying to see what else I can find about him/her/it, I hope robbie comes back and share the info of the Carol person he sent the payment to.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry i dont remember it was about 5 yrs ago and i have deleted the emails.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@robbie, read a PM i just sent you

- - - Updated - - -

some posts have been deleted while the information is verified

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i deleted some posts in this topic in order to protect the privacy of a member, but after investigating this page, I can say for sure this scam is from Nigeria (email headers coming from Nigeria), he is using a US phone number to mask it, he also uses a local person located in New Jersey to cash the Wester Union payments, her name is Maria Castro, but he could use different people in other locations. Since everyone is so afraid of sending money to Nigeria, these scumbags find new ways to lure unsuspected victims.

His page is fake, his pictures are stolen, this is another scam from Nigeria and people try to mask it and based on previous investigations, is the same person who uses the email okija7demons@gmail.com, do not send money via Western Union, even if it is in the US

merujhaspell.webs.com SCAM SCAM SCAM FROM NIGERIA

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

But, I have to say, nice web design! He really put some effort in scamming people :P

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sure, they try to be more sophisticated every day, but all the pictures are stolen and he is fake, that is why we need to learn to be smart consumers, do your homework before sending your money, especially if someone asks for large amounts of money sent via Western Union, 99% of the times it is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As expected, he already found this topic and started writing fake testimonials, I had someone named "Britney" joining the forum to say that she met him in person in Pennsylvania, while she was posting from a proxy server with California IP, sorry Britney, Merujha or whoever you are, posts from proxy servers are not allowed and will not be approved in this forum, membership requests from proxy servers will be denied, this is not an advertising forum, and we do not welcome fake testimonials, you can go to Topix for that, you are just another scam from Nigeria

Unregistered

Re: Merujha Spell merujhaspell.webs.com SCAM from Nigeria

I had him cast a health spell for me last year. I paid around 2500 usd, sending some to the US (Maria Catro) and some to Nigeria (Victor Ade Bamgbose).
    Now he says he needs to continue the work and is asking for another 3000 usd. I told him I was thinking of giving
    up and just finding another solution...so he is now offering a discount.
    We talked on the phone a few times - always a blocked number (unknown caller).
    I found conflicting testimonials online and since this was my last hope...I took a chance.
    I thought I saw some results, but now I'm starting to think that half of it is the power of suggestion and the other half the
    result of all other actions I am taking.
    I just wish there had been and is more info on him online...
    Anyway, this is my experience. Hope it helps.
    Vicky

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow you lost 2500 dollars! That is insane! I was never into paying others to cast spells for me. I like buying spirits and living entities. Although sometimes I will buy a spell cast piece of jewelry as I can feel energy from that. I would also never send money western union. Wait I take that back. In 1999 I used to buy pain pills on the net and I did send money to Colombia for Tylenol 4 and honestly I didn't think I would see the pills but a couple of weeks later my mailman comes to my door saying there is a package I have to sign for. It was my tylenol 4s. I only sent 80 dollars so even if it was as a scam 80 dollars wasn't a ridiculous amount to lose. But nowadays I would never pay anyone Western Union. I pay with paypal and if you don't receive your items you can open up a claim and get your money back.

I can't believe after stealing 2500 from you the douchebag wanted another 3000. Unbelievable!! I am sorry you lost that much money. I think if there are real spell casters they definitely don't advertise.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Western Union or Money Gram (unless you know the person) is a big NO NO NO, never send money via Western Union to a stranger, you will loose it and they will come back asking for more.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Merujha Spell merujhaspell.webs.com SCAM from Nigeria

Ok. I have to admit that I lost even more with trusting him. To his defense, he was always following up with me, called often, cared, made me feel good about spells and his work. Unfortunately I never seen any results but since I got a real person on the phone calling I was letting go off my fears and naively trusted. He uses Skype phone and is based in Nigeria. I knew all of that, but something in his voice was carrying so I didn't doubt him and it was my choice to keep going. Do I regret it? To some degree yes, as I list A LOT of thousands but communication with him made me feel hopeful. Was it enough? Then yes. Now? No! I see my credit cards bills and I'm left without that one person to live. Lesson learned, moved on. Would I recommend him? His spells didn't work for me ... So probably not.

+ Reply to Thread