View Entry Info: Lady Heather Clair www.spellcastings.weebly.com / Etsy TheLunarCoven / Ebay moonsblessings / Qadira Byrne

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLunarCoven
http://www.spellcastings.weebly.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/moonsblessings
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/qadirabyrne
http://www.etsy.com/shop/QadiraByrneSpells
www.qadirabyrne.com
Name
Lady Heather Clair / The Lunar Coven / Qadira Byrne
Email
lunarcoventry@gmail.com
Portland, ME
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Heather Clair www.spellcastings.weebly.com / Etsy TheLunarCoven / Ebay moonsblessings / Qadira Byrne
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lady Heather Clair www.spellcastings.weebly.com / Etsy TheLunarCoven / Ebay moonsblessings / Qadira Byrne

I received this weird email today from this person which I had never used before so I am not sure how she even got my email but check this out and has anyone else received a message like this
      Cut and Paste
      Hello Everyone,

I have considered whether or not I should send this email to you for over 2 years. I hope you can take a few minutes out of your day to read it.

The reason you're receiving this email is because at one time, or another, you and I have worked together on your metaphysical needs. It may have been from my days on eBay, as "moonsblessings" or "veritas-fidelis-
      spellcastings", or my after eBay life on my website www.spellcastings.weebly.com - One way, or the other, you and I have worked together. We've shared with each other, and I have cast a spell for you, or sent a precious and powerful magickal item, or potion to you.

In 2008 a man approached me for help. I failed. There were factors involved that were beyond my ability to help. I gave it everything I had, but it did not work. This man has, since that time, made it his mission to deface my work as much as he possibly can. He has gone to great lengths to harm me. This man has threatened me. He has threatened my coven, and my family. He has called us every name in the book. He has made up completely fabricated, malicious lies. They are elaborate, and they are focused. I truly didn't know that this much venom could exist in one person.

I'm sure you may be asking yourself why I am telling you this. I am getting there. Please bear with me. It is important that I say these things.

This man has followed me like a parasite from eBay, to my website, to Facebook. Anywhere he can find me, he follows with his harassment, his vulgar language, death threats, and anger. He has gone so far as to tell me he is going to come to my home. My private residence, and he's told me he is going to set my house on fire. He has told me that he is going to hurt my grand children.

I have apologized to him. I have tried many times to offer help. I have refunded him his entire purchase. Nothing has stopped him.

The result of his actions are that certain "customer review" websites have what appears to be damning information about me. Showing me to be something that I am not. "Showing" me to be some kind of a scam or con artist. Making it look to anybody that reads them like I am a disingenuous person that is harming others. It is not true.

I have struggled with my own feelings about this for years. I didn't know what to do. I did not think that fighting fire with fire would benefit anybody, so I tried to ignore him. It has damaged my spirit. He has done so much damage to me personally, but also to my work, and my lovely, talented Coven mates that we feel belittled, bewildered, and saddened.

I have seen our sales, our opportunities to help people, our chances to live our dreams dwindle dramatically.

I have had people I call friends. People that I love, and have worked closely with come to me, and ask me why they are reading such horrible things about me. I have had to defend myself over, and over, and over again, and it is exhausting me.

So here I am. I have chosen to send this email to every single contact on my mailing list to say: Here I am. I am stronger than he is. I am a pure, true person, and I love what I do for a living. I love working with you all, and I will not back down to this monster. I have had enough.

Here is the full story. If any of you have any questions I would hope you would ask them. I am asking for only one thing - A fair chance to explain, and a fair chance to be viewed as myself, not to be viewed as something that I am not because of one delusional man.

Most of you know me as "Lady Heather". Heather is not my birth name. My name is Claire. "Lady Heather" was the name given to me when I accepted my High Priestesshood. I have a wonderful step-Son, and wonderful daughter in law who have also felt the bane of this man's nonsense. My daughter in law's name is Heather. What started as just a cute coincidence has become much more, for, you see, this man fancies himself a bit of an internet detective.

Because he used GOOGLE to search for "Heather Peavey" he found my daughter in law. He immediately "put two and two together" and thinks that my daughter in law is me, and that it's all some big scam. It is not.

These are innocent kids that have a beautiful little family and, quite frankly, don't particularly agree with crazy old Claire (me) - They work hard to support their family, and have NOTHING to do with me, or my Coven's work, but their names have been assaulted by this perverted, awful human being. They have been dragged through the mud, and they have done nothing wrong. It has fractured our relationship. I suffer every day because of this.

He has even gone so far as to use a review website to make it appear as though many people are complaining about me. On this particular website you are not required to register or sign in. You can simply type in your name and location, leave your review, and be done. It's is completely anonymous.

I chose to hire a detective to investigate this situation, and to formulate a plan for me to take legal action against this man. When the detective dug a little deeper in to this website with all of the "complaints" about us, he found out that ALL OF THE COMPLAINS all come from THE SAME PERSON. He simply traced the IP address of the complaints, and sure enough they all matched. All of these complaints, made to look like they're coming in from all corners of the world, all came from this one Man. He is devious, he is depraved, he is mentally ill, and I am suffering the consequences of his misplaced vitriol. This is a person that has a LONG criminal history of reckless endangerement, indecent exposure, criminal threatening, stalking, and much more.

So there it is. I could not ignore this any longer. I am sick and tired of my good name, and the good names of my Coven, and my family being tarnished by one man's mental illness, and immaturity.

I am a very passive person, but at the urging of many I am standing up and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I know I cannot "fix" what he has done. I know that many, many people will see the fake reviews about me, and as a result I will never be given the opportunity to assist them with magick. There is nothing I can do to change that, but damn it I can stand up for myself after all of these years, and send this email to all of you. To the people that FOUND ME and sought my help before this snake decided to make it his goal to ruin me. I have had enough.

I miss you all.

I miss feeling really good about using my life's talent, and my life's teachings to help you with beautiful, balancing energies. I miss the positivity, the love, and the wonderful friendships that he has hurt, or even ruined. I miss getting to know you, exchanging emails, and helping. As much as I may have helped you, I want you all to know that you have helped me. Your love, your balance, your innocence is my lifeline, and without it I feel lost.

I leave you with nothing but love. A hug and a big smile. I wanted you to hear my side of all of this nonsense. I leave you now to make up your own mind about how you feel about me.

I urge you, if you have any questions to respond, and to let me know. I am not running from this anymore. If you have any questions I want to answer them for you.

I have added a lot of beautiful rituals and magickals to our site, and want you all to know that if you want to make a purchase from us I will offer you 50% off any order of any size.

Our new and current email address is lunarcoventry@gmail.com - We have had to change it 4 times now because this person tries to hack in to our accounts, which freezes them, and he reports our emails to spam filters. You can reach me ANYTIME, and honestly I really hope that I hear from you.

There is a lot of beauty in this little world of ours. I will not stand by and let the tiny amount of evil overshadow the massive amount of love, and good.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

With Love.

Lady Heather Claire
      The Northeast Lunar Coven
      www.spellcastings.weebly.com
      Copyright 2013 N.E.L.C., All rights reserved.
      You and I have worked together, at one time, or another on metaphysical needs. I was represented on eBay, for a long time, as "moonsblessings", as well as "veritas-fidelis-spellcastings" and now offer my services on my own private website.
      Our mailing address is:
      N.E.L.C.PO Box 408
      Portland, ME 04104

Add us to your address book

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lady Heather Clair www.spellcastings.weebly.com / Etsy TheLunarCoven / Ebay moonsblessings / Qadira Byrne

a spell caster not able to make a crazy stalker go away.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@pepper, did you ever work with moonblessings in ebay?
      i can not find anything about her in the forum, but the other name veritas-fidelis-spellcastings sounds familiar

The one thing does not match from this story is the fact that a Private investigator will not be able to find the IP addresses from anonymous internet posters without a court order, I know it all from my own experience.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have no recollection of using this person but then again I used so many people years ago. I would have to go back 4 years just to see if I made a comment on her ebay id but from the email the name's or even coven do not sound familiar.
      Just wanted to make sure no one else is getting an email from this woman and considering using her, because the email alone seems like a HUGE RED FLAG

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If that was me he would have been in jail. How stupid is this woman to let this go on and on. Anyway all I can say is SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE, and then to present you with a 50% discount, sounds like a marketing email which pulls at the heart strings. blah blah blah.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/...20047&start=30

Comments left in Creepy Hollows.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes... I recall receiving an email like the one you described... I deleted it right away.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i think it is all spam ..... (my opinion)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Have anyone ever heard of The Lunar Coven? They offer some powerful spells and they are not that expensive...... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm new here but I know about this seller. I was her customer on eBay and got taken. This is Lady Heather Claire who was moonsblessings on eBay. She is NOT REAL! She is now selling with several new persona's. I'm not sure if I can post links or not. She is Qadira Byrne on Bonanza and etsy, TheLunarCoven on etsy, and spellcastings on Weebly. There are other suspected ID's too who have the same listings up verbatim.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just posted about Lady Heather Claire in the TheLunarCoven section. I was her customer on eBay right before she was suspended. she scammed me and many others. She is now selling under several id's on etsy, bonanza and websites. I got the same or similiar email from her you posted above.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

, thank you for sharing, feel free to share the links, there are many new sellers opening stores on etsy and bonanza and I have the feeling it is just another front for some old scammers.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! In the feedback for theLunarCoven on etsy Heather's name is mentioned. You can match her spells up to ones on her weebly site. People have been posting a lot of info about Heather Claire on the pissedconsumer site. Can I put the links from that site here so everyone can see and check it for themselves?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up India!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by India View Post
      Thanks! In the feedback for theLunarCoven on etsy Heather's name is mentioned. You can match her spells up to ones on her weebly site. People have been posting a lot of info about Heather Claire on the pissedconsumer site. Can I put the links from that site here so everyone can see and check it for themselves?
      Sure, you can put any links in this forum, I personally take with a pinch of salt anything posted in the pissedconsumer site or other sites like the ROR, I have been there, (read the many reports against this forum). I know people can use these sites for their own agenda, and they can be a source of misinformation, but it is good to read all the sides of the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Merged both topics together, seems like this is another case of IPD (Internet Personality Disorder)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

These are links on the pissed consumer site. I have been watching these posts for some time and checking out info as it posts to see if it's correct. The problem is so does the seller. She covers her tracks as fast as she can and changes things. I know these kind of consumer sites are pretty bad but I have seen some good info posted on this person.

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/review...921346855.html

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/review...506405965.html

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/review...326395849.html

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing I noticed. To see evidence that spellcastings.weebly.com and Qadira Byrne are the same person see the picture on the spellcasting page of the Fleur-di-li pin "Ancient Amulet Of 13 Angelic Muses. Perfect 10.0 Score, First In History, Tested At PRIRI. Astonishing Rarity & Power!" and match it to the image on the spell "I Want To Lose Weight Fast!"

http://spellcastings.weebly.com/magickals.html

http://www.qadirabyrne.com/other-spells.html

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is what I found :

Registration information for qadirabyrne.com

http://www.who.is/domain-history/qadirabyrne.com

The page was changed to anonymous this month but is was originally registered to Frank Peavey

Old Raw Registrar Data June 22, 2013

Domain Name: QADIRABYRNE.COM
      Registration Date: 11-Jun-2013
      Expiration Date: 11-Jun-2014

Registrant Contact Details:
      Frank Peavey kandyshop1955@yahoo.com
      519 Pequawket Trail
      West Baldwin
      null,04091
      US
      Tel. +1.2074200347

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had searched "Lunar Coventry" on this forum and find nothing so I open a new thread.

Etsy profile http://www.etsy.com/people/lunarcoventry
      Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLunarCoven

Anyone know her?
      I'm looking for a spell caster on Etsy and found her page.. Might try her spell but as usual I always ask advise on this forum..
      What do you think of her?

Some spell sounds too good, like "Advanced Beauty Transform", "Hair Removal", even set someone's dream... I'm a noob, so I don't know whether these can be done with spell but I might try her other spell that I need if anyone has good review/experience with her...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

"hair removal"... I prefer a laser treatment rather than a spell. :P

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I came across her page the other day, I was having a good feeling about it, till I saw some of the spells she offers... I'm not sure, she does have good reviews...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think Hope can chime in for her advise. She's an expert!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buttercupM View Post
      I came across her page the other day, I was having a good feeling about it, till I saw some of the spells she offers... I'm not sure, she does have good reviews...
      yup..
      but reviews can be bought.. that's why i'm on doubt.. but maybe someone here has good proven experience then may give a try..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure that she is a scam, she goes by multiple names and I found this while searching the forum http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ht=Lady+Claire

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

merged with existing topic, all her listings have the same wording, for all the spells, now do you really believe a 19.99 spell can do
      what she claims? we have to learn to be smart consumers, scammers are there because people are willing to pay for these lies!!, look at the picture, it is not even the same person!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/15603999...op_home_active

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried: http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/QadiraByrneSpells
      What do you think of her? She seems really cheap, but she has kind of weird spells. For example: Acne removing spell and penis enlargment spell and so on…
      To me she seems scam, but reviews there are positive, so I have no idea what to think anymore.
      Has anyone ever tried her?

I'm sorry, I just discovered that this theard already exists. I couldn't find her when I searched for her for some reason, but now I saw her in Similar Threads.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

merged with existing topic, after looking at this I think that these pages are run by Frank Peavey from Maine

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

total fake, i mean come on she actually "guarantees" her spells. really? is she god? he modus operandi is to not accept paypal coz in paypal you can open disputes, with credit cards, you can't. so she'll tell you you have to wait 3 months or whatever amount of time that will exceed the window of opportunity for credit card reversal of charges. after 3 months, spell doesn't work, you ask for a refund, she'll simply say sorry dear, i can't anymore, cc company won't let me it has exceeded x amt of days.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i tried buying 2 spells from her 6 months ago, no results. and worse, no refund either :( when i asked for a refund she said the cc company won't let her refund me so basically it was a waste of money. she is a SCAMMER! she has many shops but it's the same person. i found her 2 shops on etsy under lunarcoven and qadirabyrne.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she also owns http://www.etsy.com/shop/IlluminateYourPath one has to wonder why the same person has to open different shops under different personas? she also stalks these forums and if she can identify you, she'll message you and give her a piece of her mind - STALKERRRRRRRRRRR! so much for freedom of opinion and speech....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing, so this has happened to you? urgh stalker indeed

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unsuccessful Spells, No Result, Tried and Tested

Ugh, there's a nightmare for me if ever there was one, they are the worse scammers, Heather uses her husband Frank Peavy's Paypal account because she got in trouble back in the day on Ebay, it was so bad that Paypal closed her account. I have a past with her, she still owes me about $275 for some castings that fizzled out the same day they were cast and a $200 for a Djinn that never was. She doesn't follow her own refund policy, it was 6 months refund no questions ask, well, her Lunar Mystic site was shut down because i reported her butt to the Internet fraud and told them she had been doing this scam for a while. I posted about her in CH, i still haven't gotten my refund and suddenly her little show is running on Etsy by her friend Lady something, i can't remember her name, supposedly Heather had a stroke is now in a home being cared for. And yet i still received emails from Qadira and the other offering me deals, are they insane!! sorry, i know its the wrong thread, but just seeing his name, just set me off. lol. please transfer to proper thread please.lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lady Heather Clair www.spellcastings.weebly.com / Etsy TheLunarCoven / Ebay moonsblessings / Qadira Byrne

moved the above post to the right topic

+ Reply to Thread