Thread: Deep search engines and Psychics

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Deep search engines and Psychics

Would like to know if folks here are aware of this concept called Deep search engines.

These are specialized search engines which search the net for information about a person which might not be available on google search.

Everytime you use paypal to pay someone your name is available to the psychic with your address. That is enough information for a deep search.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you got any links marky?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

https://pipl.com/help/deep-web/

Still looking but came across this pretty quick. Time to test it out!

- - - Updated - - -

Not seeing anything close to paypal transactions listed...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Google is not the only search engine in existence; other engines of search exist. What they all have in common, Google included is that the vast majority of people only scratch the surface of their abilities. I am certain most people do not access the Deep Web; doing so could very well make someone seem psychic.

I had read about this in a CNN article about companies using deep web search on potential candidates.

Here is the article - http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/14/news...tune/index.htm

One way to check would be to inject false information into the DeepWeb. If this information came back from a "psychic" you'd know he or she was deep-diving, and were fakes.

I had this funny experience with a psychic called Sherry Calina ( negative reviews on this forum)

I had joined one short course many years back and dropped out very quickly. I had some internet discussions when I was there. Currently my job has nothing to do with that course nor ever will. Sherry seems to have googled this information and gave it to me during a reading.

Paypal transactions don't come up during deep search nut your email is available to the psychic because of paypal. They seem to do deep search on the email ID itself.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I used msn.com which uses Bing to search. From what I could see, all a "deep search" does is compile all of your information into one handy database. It was interesting and unnerving the amount of information that pipl site had on me when I looked myself up. FREE info that it previewed included old address excluding house numbers but the entire 9 digit zip code which if I'm not mistaken can reveal an exact address, as well as the names of my immediate family. Obviously if you pay, more info is revealed.

I think it's wise to always keep in mind that certain information could be accessible to psychics and be overly cautious on believing their "wow" factor without considering if it was accessible. For example, if a psychic says they sense I come from a big family, that's something that could be determined by looking me up using one of these deep searches. When Yaya picked up on the fact that a female on my dad's side considered or did become a nun, it vaguely struck me as familiar. I asked my mom and confirmed that sure enough, my dad's sister (my godmother) had almost joined a convent (serious consideration) soon after her husband left her. There is NO online record of this because this literally occurred over 25 years ago in Puerto Rico. Even if she had entered a convent, there's no way a psychic could have used ANY search engine to find that information out.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sherry givens did the same thing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deep search engines and Psychics

This is scary. Thanks for this info. Mine and my daughters info are all there and I have to figure out a way to take it off. Unfortunately I tried to send Pipl.com an email and yahoo said it was an invalid email address.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting your information off Spokeo and all the bigger ones like Intellius and those profile search engines. Even some of the caller ID apps have your full name for those people who make friends online....and eventually give out your real number some of the people don't know my name, they know me by my site username but if they use those apps they can easily get my name. So be conscious of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, about the deep searches I'm taking a basic computer course and yes there is deep web and dark web..things that show up on your everyday search engine google, yahoo ect are indexed which is why they show up in a list. Things on the deep web are not indexed you'd have to know where to go to find them like the exact ID which is why the dark web is popular for everyone doing illegal stuff.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The deep web isn't easily accessible though either from what I understand. I have accessed it before, but also had to have a certain browser to get to it. The deep web is no joke.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

True openhert. You will have to purchase sorftware to access the deep web. It isn't anything like google. Stuff takes hours to access and it is basically ungovernable. Anything can be found and or purchased ... be aware though, no morals exist in this place. It's like a world beneath a world