View Entry Info: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Category:
Psychic
Website
www.celtic-garden.net
Name
Tisha Bibb/Tisha North
New Orleans, LA (supposidly)
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Did she scam you to your saying teen love?

- - - Updated - - -

everyone should have got togther to be honest and did a report on her. from what i need alot of people have been duped by her. but you have to do something and log it to have something happen. sad to say i found out her scams are not just about fake kids. and psychic reads they expand to everything!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

oh well, i think i can find some of that info on paypal, The first time I thought she was accurate when I asked her about a friend who passed away, does she even have a gift? I don't even care, you win some and you lose some.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lol no this women is not psychic at all. i dont want to say how i know her in case she is reading this site her self . and from what i know she does usually check and use fake names, she is not a real reader, she even told me its just for income. she has told people also from what i have read she had i guess a sick child etc the scams go on and on and it is not true, she is actually my next store neaighbor. after i talked to her and said wow this girl is weird like psycho. i wanted to google and find somethings out, thats when i found all these links about her being a scammer. amazing i knew something was up. i just didnt know how far and how many locations she did it from and at!

- - - Updated - - -

other people are looking for her so bad thats why she puts everything in hehr boyfriends name so cant be traced to her dum but smart lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redlips30 View Post
      lol no this women is not psychic at all. i dont want to say how i know her in case she is reading this site her self . and from what i know she does usually check and use fake names, she is not a real reader, she even told me its just for income. she has told people also from what i have read she had i guess a sick child etc the scams go on and on and it is not true, she is actually my next store neaighbor. after i talked to her and said wow this girl is weird like psycho. i wanted to google and find somethings out, thats when i found all these links about her being a scammer. amazing i knew something was up. i just didnt know how far and how many locations she did it from and at!

- - - Updated - - -

other people are looking for her so bad thats why she puts everything in hehr boyfriends name so cant be traced to her dum but smart lol

Just a question: You mention her using her boyfriends name. I recall a while back both Tisha and Maria (her friend) suggested I use a caster in New Orleans by the name of John Dharma. Strange thing is, I was told I could only contact him through Maria or Tisha. I did not feel comfortable with that. Later on, I found out that he was reachable on a cell phone. But he would not answer calls or texts. I wonder if there may be a link to her boyfriend here...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Tisha is now Tisha1221 on Keen: http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...garden/5415429. She has Celtic Garden in the heading, but on that Celtic sight states she is no longer offering readings.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

tisha the fake psychic is still reading and scamming as i live next store to her. shes sellingnow herbs, and fake readings and has many scams going on here in her new location

- - - Updated - - -

and yes she is on keen as well she told me but shes on a few sites more then keen. she has way more scams then just the psychic readings

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

can't people report her to the police?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

actually yes i have. for a few reasons 1 because shes scamming people in the area.and 2 because i wasnt sure if theres maybe a warrent on her, i gave the police her name and they are running it. but like i said since other people who were scammed and foolish enough not to report in respect to her maybe she should contunie to do it in peace. lol now i feel bad maybe i shouldnt have did it, she said she wants a fresh start where she is now. if others dont care about their self why should i now i feel bad

- - - Updated - - -

good question and why didnt anyone!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Isn't this Tisha character getting married in june?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm a little confused...aren't psychic services sold "for entertainment purposes only"? If so, do any of us think the police will actually care about it? In real life, they only care about punishable offenses. Not providing people "entertainment". And while the baby bullshit was deplorable, it was years ago. I also doubt people put in their PayPal memo anything about a deceased child donation. Maybe some said how sorry they were for her loss, but again it's nothing the police will take seriously.

But I will say someone here sounds very familiar to me...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

deleted negative comments about forum members, this is about Tisha, not about members of this forum.
      while we work hard to expose scammers, we can not force people to do police reports or to get engaged on stalking behavior.
      we do not condone any type of illegal behavior, please behave accordingly
      thank you
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Can we just put this to bed for now? It's getting old.....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Dreams is right, redlips your insulting members and all along your supposedly tishas landlord... Are you here to create drama i dont get why your here your acting rude. Something isnt adding up.

The thread is dead and tisha was indeed exposed a couple of years ago as already pointed out. No one has recently stated that theyve used tisha. If you've created a police report, good for you.

And no im not tisha or related to her.

Hopefully hope can look at this thread.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had to deactivate redlips30 account, this forum is for members to share their honest experiences with physics not for people to come here with personal agendas to attack forum members.

- - - Updated - - -

i deleted most of the insulting posts, this looks like a personal problem between Tisha and redlips30, we will not get involved and this is not what this forum is about, Tisha was exposed here long ago, personal attacks are not allowed or welcome on this forum, end of the conversation, if there was any post I missed, please report it and i will take care of it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm late to the convo and I don't want to beat a dead horse, but where in the heck is her karma? After all of the fraud and lies and scams she's pulled, I can't help but wonder where her karma is.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Purplerain View Post
      I know I'm late to the convo and I don't want to beat a dead horse, but where in the heck is her karma? After all of the fraud and lies and scams she's pulled, I can't help but wonder where her karma is.
      I could be wrong, but I'm thinking some of her karma is dealing with whoever redlips is...

LuckyDog

Question Re: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Hi, I don't know if anyone reads this anymore. But I found this site while trying to get info on Tisha Bibb
      Met her, had business with her ( not anything to do with psychic things ) I'm trying to find out more. Did she really have 2 children? Someone said a Noah had died. Is it 2 or one? Am worried about other things with her that concern me.
      But in the end she is in serious trouble and seems prison is in the cards for her and someone else for helping. This is very serious stuff.
      From what I hear they are close to getting her.
      Does anyone know about the abuse ? The father of the girl? Trying to sort things out.
      I know about her psychic stuff read about possible fake child that died. Know about many crimes but does anyone know if the father of a child really abused the kid and Tish?
      I've never had a reading or spell from her , our business involves something totally different.
      But can tell all that there are so many fake psychics out there and even on TV that I don't think anything can be done on that. What she did now is VERY serious and she is in very serious trouble and being looked for.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Karma certainly is a bitch now isn't it. Hopefully all the money she made scamming people will come in handy getting her out of jail/prison.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So there was never a baby, right? was it all a scam?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AriesFire View Post
      Karma certainly is a bitch now isn't it. Hopefully all the money she made scamming people will come in handy getting her out of jail/prison.
      Or maybe she will run some new scam again with some sad story to raise donation money for her legal defense.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like Tisha married Tom Schaults on June 20, 2015 per these websites:

http://tishaandtom.wix.com/wedding#!

http://www.amazingregistry.com/weddi...shx?a=84572541

http://heyevent.com/event/6kvrznsoen...ts-reservation

- - - Updated - - -

Based on her past actions, I wonder if this wedding was real or really took place or if these websites were set up to be some scam to get gifts and money...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This woman is a total joke...I predict it will be hard for her to run scams from a prison cell. In fact if she should decide to go all "psychic" in there she'll get shanked.

Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

First off, I'd like to thank y'all, this thread has helped us unravel the many lies that Tish has told over the years and helped Zak prove her criminal actions so that he could defend himself against her false accusations.
      I have personally known Tisha for over 10 years and have been a close friend of Zakk's for over 20 years. I will attempt to briefly summarize all the questions you have asked about her.
      1 She was absolutely never on Oprah for any reason whatsoever.
      2 She has two children, a boy that was taken from her over 20 years ago and a daughter that she has kidnapped.
      3 She has not been pregnant since the birth of her daughter 13 years ago and has certainly not had a miscarriage, had a baby die, or had a funeral for any child. I saw them on a weekly basis and am positive of this.
      4 She's not a psychic, she admits to friends and family that she does it to scam money. I have personally witnessed her on the phone giving readings while searching subscription databases and the web in general about the subject and using the information to make it seem like she has psychic abilities.
      5 She already has one fraud conviction in New Orleans, she stole and forged checks from her employer. She served about six months in Orleans Parish Prison for this.
      6 She currently has a federal warrant out for flight to evade prosecution.
      Last edited by Hope; 10-27-2016 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Personal comments removed

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
      Tisha is now Tisha1221 on Keen: http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...garden/5415429. She has Celtic Garden in the heading, but on that Celtic sight states she is no longer offering readings.
      I just came across her updated listing detail on Keen: http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...ha1221/5415429
      On the listing detail she talks about suicide, being honest, buying a house (I wonder if she bought this house with all the money she scammed from innocent people), her kid etc..
      The more I read about her, the scarier she sounds. This woman is one big hot mental mess.
      I pray that her child is okay.

ArchAngel

All I can say is My God! I can't believe what a twisted person Tisha turned out to be. It's insane. It's almost unreal. I feel like I'm in a dream. She scammed me for around 3 years. I have to give her some props for being so convincing all those times. But I'm still disgusted and hurt because part of me wanted her predictions to be right.

So she's a kidnapper, a scammer, and a liar. All of this just snowballs bigger and bigger.

This has to be the biggest bombshell of anyone I've ever talked to. Yes Karma is a bitch lol, but only if the person is first.

I wish I could get my money back, but it's nice to see justice is alive and well. Hopefully she's arrested soon.

Unregistered

Talking Tisha in custody in Allagany County

Tisha was arrested Monday in Tijuana for felony child custody interference and unlawful flight to avoid prosecution. She was deported from Mexico and is currently being held in San Diego awaiting extradition to Pittsburgh/Allagany county for trial and sentencing, to be followed by federal charges. Her full legal name is Tisha Bibb Schaults (she married Thomas Schaults in June of 2015.) If anyone has any proof of fraud or illegal activities on her part, you now know where to find her. Please contact the proper authorities and pass on her identification. Our hope is that she goes to prison for at least five years so there is no chance she will attempt to kidnap her daughter again. Her daughter is safe with her father but faces a long road to recovery due to her mother's kidnapping and attempted brainwashing of her not to mention her erratic lifestyle the last few months as they hid from the law.
      Karma is a bitch.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So they finally got her.
      You'd think a psychic would be able to predict how to avoid cops. But still, lol I guess it's over.

I still can't believe all this happened. Tisha was even right for me a few times. But I guess they were just lucky guesses. My heart goes out to her daughter. I know what it's like to have a crazy parent. Hopefully she recovers and doesn't become a person like Tisha.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad they caught her. Prayer go out to her child in hopes she can recover and lead a somewhat normal life. Does anyone know how she was caught or how it went down? Karma.

Unregistered

So what happened to her now? Does anybody know if she is going to be jail for a long time?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Where is she? Not in jail? All I can say she she was spot on with the now (not predictions). I believed she was real until her having a baby. Sad to say I dont believe that is true anymore. Once upon a time I believed in her but now? Not so sure. Lets see some evidence either way.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She was exposed as a fake a very long time ago. Not only is she a fake, she is a major con artist always looking for that next con. No other proof is needed than is already found in the pages of this thread. If proof is what is wanted, start on page 1 of this thread and read each post.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She was not real until the baby, all predictions did not happen for me non

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what a twisted saga! I hope she is put in jail soon. :(

Unregistered

No one gave a "file" to the FBI of where to find Tish, she was tracked electronically almost the entire time because she continued to go online to spread her lies about the situation. She had written a letter to her therapist telling her where she was going, it was not exactly a secret. She just mistakenly believed that she could not be extradited from Mexico. The FBI knew exactly where she was almost as soon as she got to Mexico but could not apprehend her because she was in Mexico and they had to coordinate with officials there.
      Last edited by Hope; 10-27-2016 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Personal comments removed

Unregistered

Unregistered

Everyone wanted to know how to find Tisha Bibb AKA Tisha Schaults.

Well here it is. Complete with a new scam.

Tisha Bibb was was released a second time after a year in jail for violating her original probation less than 90 days out. She ran, and was arrested at the Mexican consulate in New Orleans.

Less than two weeks out of jail, Tisha Bibb has re-branded herself this time as a teacher of Spiritual Science and a pioneer in the New Thought movement & motivational speaker. I wondered how she could be a motivational speaker under home confinement complete with ankle bracelet. So I looked into it.
      Then I saw the same scam & the same tactics she used on you all. Judge for yourselves.

https://www.facebook.com/MendingMinds00/

https://www.gofundme.com/mendingminds

https://ttla1221.wixsite.com/mending...017-Newsletter

https://ttla1221.wixsite.com/mendingminds/blog

Just want to get this out there before someone else gets duped by this person and part ways with their hard earned money.

And since she associates herself with the Mending Minda Foundation, contacts have been made to said foundation/s to see if they sanction this and or know about her history and criminal past.

+ Reply to Thread