View Entry Info: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Category:
Psychic
Website
www.celtic-garden.net
Name
Tisha Bibb/Tisha North
New Orleans, LA (supposidly)
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Tisha Bibb or Tisha North is a HIGHLY recommened psychic on non moderated forums.

BEWARE!!! Tisha is a scam. She has employess posing as clients to drive more business. Tisha also offers clients spell casting services who are done by another client. You pay Tisha for this spell to be cast. Nothing happens and there are no responces after payment is made.

Tisha will take your money and then never pick up at her scheduled tines, always using an excuse as to why she had to blow you off.

Many have been waiting 6+ months for their readings, many have been promised refunds which are still not refunded.

Accuracy is less than 5% with Tisha, although since she reads forums and has employess out on the web she is able to "wow" you with information that you put out on the net.

Buyer beware!!! SCAM at it most evil core!!!!

2004 Oprah show claim - does not exist
      2013 claim of losing a child - NO PROOF EXITS even though thousands of dollars were donated.

~~~~~~~~»SCAM ALERT»SCAM ALERT»SCAM ALERT»SCAM ALERT«~~~~~~~~

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

I believe all this Aries bc I lived it.
      but I remember when I got here, there were three readers or sellers who were highly regarded.....tisha, power of three, and creepyhollows.
      of course yaya too..but yaya is amazing....the other three not so much.

The person who regarded all three was highly regarded as well...Maggie. She also had a meltdown when anyone criticized tisha too.
      the thing is I would totally believe maggie was tisha just based on all the amazing things she wrote about her and her reaction to any bad reviews...but when I think back to how she also promoted the other sellers I guess it's improbable. Plus hope has come forward and publically said it was not the case....but man it looks so fishy.
      I just don't understand how her feedback was so outrageously good...over and over....( she got many many readings with her) and everyone else had all this.
      still scratching my head.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://photos.nola.com/tpphotos/2012...no_2012_1.html

Lol I got a bitchy reply from her on this day, saying she's "trying to get caught up, I have an infant son"

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Tisha North is a scam!!! NOTHING that she predicted fro me EVER came true and I have waited for almost a year now! I donated for her sons "passing " away too but so many valid concerns and points have been raised by many many who paid for her services, like me, and did not get a reading back, got lame out of the world ridiculous excuses and not even getting a refund. Since the question of validity of the bay's death was posed on a topix forum, magically that forum has been delete!!! NOT a coincidence. It just raises more concerns and questions. To me, MY PERSONAL OPINION, I got scammed by her! She is no psychic and has people promoting her here as Maggie and on topix as Karyn, who would eat you alive if you said anything bad about Tisha. Magically they have disappeared along with the topix forum!!! BUYER BEWARE! Do not waste any money, time, hopes on this loser!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

how can u say that? hmm hmm hmm

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Does this thread show up when we google tisha bib or her website address?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

it will once Google indexes it
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Umm the new links are gone on topix. I've had enough of the bs there. I'm just gonna stay here and hope more don't get taken. It's all ridiculous and if 'tisha' or her followers had nothing to hide they wouldn't be so defensive and adamant about throwing negative points under the rug.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!! The topix thread number 3 is gone????? How can they keep deleting it? Wtf

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

What's with them, they're only proving there's more they don't want us to uncover or pursue.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I feel like an old lady asking about Topix, cause I don't use it and I don't want to sound ignorant...but is there any way to copy or take screen shots of some of the conversations on there for future reference? Are most convos about Tisha taken down? Is Maggie MIA? I feel like on some level she owes this whole forum an explanation. So many of us went to Tisha because of her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

OK, this situation really sadness me because of the trust many of us had on Tisha.

Working together is the only way to find the truth and protect each other from scams and scammers.
      I have been working with few members who received emails from the "fake maya" from Topix, mayafromfrance who used to post in topix and shared her email as : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr

MayafromFrance was telling people to use certain caster who was referred by Tisha and how good Tisha was, (I am still investigating the details of this mystery caster), but this is about "Maya" and the emails she sent few members of this forum, the headers from the old emails came from a proxy servers, but the header from the last email MayafromFrance sent a member on July 15, 2013 originated in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

71.60.157.134 Comcast Cable Pittsburgh United States

Now someone tells me that Tisha moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania last week, coincidence?

Also there is a new Facebook page with a different name: Tish Greenwitch

https://www.facebook.com/tish.greenwitch

I am still waiting for some additional emails from Tisha to reach me to see if I can continue the investigation, so far I have not been able to match the IP, just the location, coincidences? well you have the facts and you decide ..... Informed consumer makes a smart consumer

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I agree Hope it is sad. I hope the truth comes out now. Greed kinda spings to mind

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope I can send you also an email to prouve that Im not from the same place of this fake .

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
      http://photos.nola.com/tpphotos/2012...no_2012_1.html

Lol I got a bitchy reply from her on this day, saying she's "trying to get caught up, I have an infant son"
      Who do you know that can read this woman's face from that photograph?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Akashicsoul on fiver does photo readings

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Partygirlt View Post
      Akashicsoul on fiver does photo readings
      It's a love compatibility check, thanks, Partygirlt. I wonder if there is someone else though.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had that from him and he gave an assessment of each of us seperately. So I'm pretty sure that he could do it. The issue is that that photo won't work. He has to see the eyes.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Pittsburgh isn't too from me....hmmmm
      doesn't the photo from Nola prove she was in Nola though? Does anyone know if maggie has anything to add?
      i can def see some readers being better with some people...but this is sort of crazy. If Maggie was doing this in exchange for free stuff what would free readings matter if someone was a scam or just plain old bad?
      the only way free items mean anything is when they have value and the only items that have value are readings or items that work..lol...so again I am lost.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maya75 View Post
      Hope I can send you also an email to prouve that Im not from the same place of this fake .
      I already checked that and I know it was not you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
      Pittsburgh isn't too from me....hmmmm
      doesn't the photo from Nola prove she was in Nola though? Does anyone know if maggie has anything to add?
      i can def see some readers being better with some people...but this is sort of crazy. If Maggie was doing this in exchange for free stuff what would free readings matter if someone was a scam or just plain old bad?
      the only way free items mean anything is when they have value and the only items that have value are readings or items that work..lol...so again I am lost.
      The photo from Nola places her there on December 5th, 2012, the email from Pittsburgh came on June 15th, 2013 and some members reported that she said she was moving to Pittsburgh last week.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone received any communication from this "mystery caster" and/or from "Fake Maya" (email, phone number, anything) please PM me, I would like to look at more headers and there are few more pieces of the puzzle I am trying to place together.

I will say it again and again, these unmoderated boards are dangerous, you never know who is hiding behind a name and people have been known to have multiple online personalities.

I see it here all the time, and sometimes it is hard for me to keep up with all of them, it is up to the consumer to verify the information found online, after all, it is your money and your life, you should not trust a screen name, look at the facts, do your homework, informed consumers make smart consumers!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Hope there is/was a member over on Topix that did use the "mystery caster" Tisha suggested...he said he received emails from whoever it was (he thought the writing was similar to Tisha), he also sent Tisha the $200 fee for the spell work. I will see if he can join here to share the emails with you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Aries Should we all log into the other spellcaster...2 and try to get nuku?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Is her thread going to moved here because I'd like to have my posted modified please....the beginning ones. And do we know if that member wasn't just adding fuel to the scam fire? When did she send an email about having to take care of an infant son when she's claiming he died earlier this year? Its just all weird, especially with Maggie involved. I have an email from earlier this year when she said she was moving too but IDK if its around the same time that Tisha apparently moved.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no, i will not make the other thread public, it is way too long and i am sure members will not appreciate it public, that is why this one was created in the public folder, i know it is confusing, but i think is safer and easier to manage.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She sent the email that day, I can forward it. Not trying to add fuel or upset anyone.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

this topic is open to the public, she and anyone is welcome to post a rebuttal or explanation (no need to register).
      only condition, be polite and to the point, no profanity or insults are allowed on this forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thanks Hope for making it public as it seems that everything we posted on topix disappears..even the latest one...so all evidence and testimonials are gone..it's a shame but at least with this thread people can find the truth..
      i hope we will find out the truth it's just about the time. imagine how many people are hurting because they were told and really believed tisha when she said = he is coming back in summer or whenever...so many pain this causes to people if she we prove she is a scam then i only wish that all people involved in this get what they deserve!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

One last point, i will not allow copies of topix posts from anonymous users, if someone wrote some nonsense in topix (probably it even goes against the rules of this forum) and it was deleted, please register to the forum and post it again (facts and no speculations, insults or obscene language), and by the way, posts coming from anonymous proxy will not be approved.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
      She sent the email that day, I can forward it. Not trying to add fuel or upset anyone.
      Not saying you were adding fuel, Indigo. Just that if she had claimed she lost her child and then slipped and was saying "he" was still alive, then it would just prove the whole thing and add fuel that way. Also....did she ever post pictures of the alleged baby? Most people can't stop mentioning their kids and she was almost caught off guard when I asked about him and gave a vague answer before shifting to her daughter.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I find it quite interesting how certain things were left out by some posters who were on the Topix thread.

Also, the person who created that FB page you listed https://www.facebook.com/tish.greenwitch
      is a fake page.
      Only has 1 friend who happens to be from NY who I also think is a poster on this forum. The fake page was created on June 21, 2013. Tishia's real FB page is
      https://www.facebook.com/STITCHEDCORPSE

This person admitted in a few posts that their Private Investigator confirmed Tishia had a child and it died in March 2013. Indigo and Aries saw that post and can that. Then shortly after that post the thread was deleted.
      Last edited by Hope; 07-17-2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Removed offensive language posts - Please read forum rules

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to share your opinion and facts, we all like to know the truth, but as I said before, posts with offensive language are not allowed on this forum

- - - Updated - - -

No one is here to get or destroy anyone, this is not a character assassination, but some red flags have been raised and we have facts about a poster impersonating Maya and making referrals to Tisha, also a caster who received money, these are facts and still under investigation, and we all agree it is not an honest behavior, the craziness that goes on in Topix is not allowed here, please post facts and let the truth come out.

- - - Updated - - -

I am open to input, i want to hear all sides, send me headers, show me a header of an email from Tisha on July 15th 2013 that places her far away from Pittsburgh, i have been asking for few days and no one comes forward, why?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope I will try to edit that poster's post more. I am trying to show how off the rockers that person was. They basically wanted Tisha dead and was out to do whatever they could to make that happen. It's important all the facts get put out there.

Also, I'm curious where you got that IP address. I ran the email through Spookeo and this is what I got...
      yahoo.fr appears to be a valid mail server.
      MX Records Exchange IP Address
      1 mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net 188.125.69.79

IP Address Location
      IP Address 188.125.69.79
      City Tehran
      State or Region Tehran
      Country Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
      ISP Yahoo Europe
      Latitude & Longitude 35.6900 51.4140
      Domain yahoo.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes618 View Post
      I find it quite interesting how certain things were left out by some posters who were on the Topix thread.

Also, the person who created that FB page you listed www.facebook.com/tish.greenwitch is a fake page. Only has 1 friend who happens to be from NY who I also think is a poster on this forum. The fake page was created on June 21, 2013. Tishia's real FB page is
      www.facebook.com/STITCHEDCORPSE

This person admitted in a few posts that their Private Investigator confirmed Tishia had a child and it died in March 2013. Indigo and Aries saw that post and can confirm that. Then shortly after that post the thread was deleted.
      I did see that post HOWEVER I replied saying I was "hard pressed to believe that considering many of us have contacted the authorities and NOTHING has been found".

By the way Browneyes, ever get that proof?

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention whomever that was posting on Topix was obviously unstable. I don't believe a word that they wrote.

You seem keen on defending Tisha, therefore please have substance to your defense...such as:

Why was Tisha promoting a mystery caster and taking payment?
      Where is there proof of birth or death of the child she was collecting donations for?
      Why was the email from "MayaFrance" coming from Pittsburgh, PA (same location as Tisha)?

Show us the PROOF to the questions we are asking. This seems to be a never ending battle, if she wasn't a scam it wouldn't be so hard to get some answers here!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Also, the person who created that FB page you listed www.facebook.com/tish.greenwitch is a fake page. Only has 1 friend who happens to be from NY who I also think is a poster on this forum. The fake page was created on June 21, 2013. Tishia's real FB page is

This person admitted in a few posts that their Private Investigator confirmed Tishia had a child and it died in March 2013. Indigo and Aries saw that post and can confirm that. Then shortly after that post the thread was deleted.
      Geesh, I just realized there was another Tisha thread on SPS! Well Browneyes, you are wrong about the Tisha Greenwitch profile being fake. Because as we know it was changed this morning to Tisha Isascam or something like that, and she said to me today that someone hacked her FB and she initially thought I did it (I'm not that talented). The thing is, I think it's nearly impossible to hack a FB page, and I seriously doubt anyone who was on Topix or here would have any clue how to do it, so to me it's just another one of her lies. I think she changed it to make it look like it was never her page to begin with, but then remembered she sent the link to it to several people in the past.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Is there a way to get the police involved since she was asking for money due to a dead child that is not dead? I mean if you want your money back I dont see why not and if not.. here is a good thing you can do that might get her but I am not sure since you would need information on her (real information) is write your donation off on your taxes. lol Eventually if enough people do it maybe it will get flagged and the IRS will start looking into her account!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I saw that post too, and I wish I could remember the last name of the guy. I know his first name was Ben. Maybe the kid had his last name on the birth and death records and that's why nobody can find anything, but if that's the case why won't she just answer anyone's question regarding him? I asked her twice today about her son and she completely ignored the question. I told her if she want's to try and salvage her reputation she should post the records on her website, and she should also post at least a picture of her being on Oprah. She did give me some weird explanation of the Oprah thing though, but I still don't quite understand what she was talking about. Something about she wasn't on there as a psychic. Well if that's the case then why even say you were on Oprah to try and give legitimacy to your psychic business? Here's what she said, maybe someone can dig through the Oprah archives and try to find it? Would be interesting if it does exist: "Lets see what questions do you want answered I was on Oprah 12 years ago It was because someone I had been working with online for 2 years wanted to meet me because she said i helped her through the tough point in her life. It was not a show about psychic's it was a reunion show for people to meet people. I had been reading for the woman since her husband died her name was Maureen she passed away."

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The link to the Facebook/Tisha.greenwitch was sent to me at the end of emails from Tisha herself. So, she made the fb page and attached it to her signature on some of the emails I have.

Oh BTW everyone on sps, its me justoneme from topix :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope I will try to edit that poster's post more. I am trying to show how off the rockers that person was. They basically wanted Tisha dead and was out to do whatever they could to make that happen. It's important all the facts get put out there.

Also, I'm curious where you got that IP address. I ran the email through Spookeo and this is what I got...
      yahoo.fr appears to be a valid mail server.
      MX Records Exchange IP Address
      1 mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net 188.125.69.79

IP Address Location
      IP Address 188.125.69.79
      City Tehran
      State or Region Tehran
      Country Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
      ISP Yahoo Europe
      Latitude & Longitude 35.6900 51.4140
      Domain yahoo.com
      Wrong and misleading!
      This is the IP of the email server, it does not reflect the location of the sender.
      To get a location of the sender, you use the headers from the email in question and analyze them, this link shows how to do it and what it means:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...-email-headers

If you want, I can PM you the headers of the email from the fake maya that show IP in Pittsburgh.

I have been doing this for a long time and it is something I have learned how to do in order to find scams, and if the headers are fake, they can also be detected, and do not take my word for it, look it out to learn what it means, informed consumers make smart consumers

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Happycamper...I was wondering who you were on here:)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
      I feel like an old lady asking about Topix, cause I don't use it and I don't want to sound ignorant...but is there any way to copy or take screen shots of some of the conversations on there for future reference? Are most convos about Tisha taken down? Is Maggie MIA? I feel like on some level she owes this whole forum an explanation. So many of us went to Tisha because of her.
      I agree fully with you. Maggie/Karyn does owe this forum an explanation...especially since she stated she SAW an obituary and then three hours later said she didn't know if there was an obituary.

Ya, an explanation is needed and deserved!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
      Unfortunately I don't think anyone bothered to archive anything from any of the threads on Topix. I know there are sites like waybackmachine (I think that's what it's called) that auto archive certain sites but I highly doubt that anything from the Topix forum is there just because of the constantly changing nature of a forum like that. It would be nice if there was some kind of record somewhere, especially if there really is an investigation that comes of all this.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
      Is there a way to get the police involved since she was asking for money due to a dead child that is not dead? I mean if you want your money back I dont see why not and if not.. here is a good thing you can do that might get her but I am not sure since you would need information on her (real information) is write your donation off on your taxes. lol Eventually if enough people do it maybe it will get flagged and the IRS will start looking into her account!!
      I have contacted the NOLA authorities and reported it online as a scam! Tisha is a grade A scammer and to use a child's fake death as a way to get more money doesn't sit well with me!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hacked facebook account - lol - I read the same excuse from Robin Bird when she was exposed, it is getting old

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just realized something, in Tisha's email today she told me she was on Oprah 12 years ago, but on her website she says she was on Oprah in 2004. Hmmm, just another lie to add to the list, not that she was ever on Oprah to begin with. I guess it's hard to keep lies straight.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So when were these emails with the FB signature sent out? This Tish.Greenwitch was created June 21, 2013 at 11:02AM.

- - - Updated - - -

So when were these emails with the FB signature sent out? This Tish.Greenwitch was created June 21, 2013 at 11:02AM.

- - - Updated - - -

If you could PM that would be great. This is all new to me so I appreciate the info!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i knew she was a fake. felt it and excuse after excuse.. i think the delay in reading means she is trying to search for info on u... at the time i had a reading with tish ... i didnt have much on me on the net.. soo i guess thats why i had a random reading full of stupidness. lmao... i think the best thing is to put things in God's hands

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So when were these emails with the FB signature sent out? This Tish.Greenwitch was created June 21, 2013 at 11:02AM..
      Here's the thing, she admitted to me this morning this was her facebook profile, read the following email she sent to me: "And answer to my facebook I have no access to my facebook account it was hacked by someone . Aprils was hacked also. So not only are they hacking my accounts but my daughters. I am guessing it wasn't you that hacked my facebook account I kinda had thought that it was you ".
      So I don't know if she was implying it was hacked this morning when it was changed, or if it was hacked before to say Pittsburgh as her location, but it said her location long before I found out where the email from the fake Maya originated. And if someone emailed me over a period of 7 months to drive business to a spell caster friend of Tisha, and assuming that is the same person who "hacked her FB", tell me what would all this accomplish?? And why would Tisha just so happen to be living in the same state where this fake Maya/hacker is? And to be living in the same state when the email was sent, but when she was living in New Orleans the emails were sent using an annonymizer? It's more than just coincidence. And why does all her stuff keep getting hacked?? Her email was, now her FB? What, is she using the easiest passwords ever!? And why has her website never been hacked if she's so vulnerable to hackers? Seems to me that would be the easiest thing to hack, and provide the most trouble for her, and considering how poorly constructed it is I can't imagine it would be too difficult for a novice hacker to get in. So why has it never been hacked once?! But someone would waste their time hacking her FB page that isn't even in her real name? Or her daughter's FB? And why does her daughter have a FB page anyway, isn't she like 7 years old?! Makes zero sense.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey browneyes. The emails where she attached the link were two from her. One on June 21 are 2:37 pm Pacific time and also on June 22.

Those were the only two emails I have from her in June or since.
      This is what the whole signature says on the emails:
      --Signature ... Be Real.. Take a chance make life more beautiful. http://www.facebook.com/tish.greenwitch

- - - Updated - - -

Hope I have an email from Tisha dated July 8. It is a mass email saying why she can't answer, her phone broke, her modem is in the mail, etc.
      You said you were looking for email headers from her? Do you want that one from July 8?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I already checked the headers from mass email she sent on the 8th, they do not have the origination IP, thanks.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No person has a good enough memory to be a good liar. She has been caught out.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope the header on this thread should read

http://celtic-garden.net/

The site is not a .com

Obviously the site has been taken down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tisha [].jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	104

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Error 404.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	105

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, she says she will refund the money, if I were you and you paid by paypal, best to call them and complain and if they receive enough complaints they will do something about it after the 45 days have lapsed.

- - - Updated - - -

And give them the url to check themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I am angry because she has taken donations from people all around the world and is feathering her own nest. She is also directing traffic to
      http://www.noomii.com/users/elizabeth-elizardi so her previous clients will be thrown off the track. She will now target a facebook audience and scam her way into their lives.

- - - Updated - - -

No more updating. I am done.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oops...Hope can you change the website to .net for me? Sorry about that.

I agree streambeamer!! This women is honestly one of the WORST scams I have ever heard of. I pray karma is real...

+ Reply to Thread