View Entry Info: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Category:
Psychic
Website
www.celtic-garden.net
Name
Tisha Bibb/Tisha North
New Orleans, LA (supposidly)
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

This woman's victim mentality is such an awful example for women and just people in general. I love how she's in a position where she gives people input on their lives. Sadly this is an all too common story, I think Tisha is just a much more extreme case. As I've said before I really think she has a personality disorder, among other things.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

I can't believe I didn't realize she was a fraud earlier, and she used her fake Maya decoy to lure us poor folks into buying spellwork from her "creole" guy. I am sooo dumb!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone please help me? I purchased a $350 1 year reading from Tisha but when she fails to comply to any of her schedules, I decided to ask her for a refund which she refused. Because I only have 45 days to file a dispute in paypal and I didn't even know she's going to keep ignoring me, it took me 3 months to file a dispute which wasn't that effective according to paypal. Now I'm emailing her, chatting her thru skype but she keeps ignoring me. I received a message from her stating she will refund my money on the 11th and when I came on this morning she already blocked me. How can I get my money back? It's my hard earned money and also, she said she will not be refunding it via paypal since she deleted her paypal account. So instead she asked for names coz she will be sending thru western union but I never heard from her after she got my friend's name :| help me please $350 is a huge amount to me and she knew that it took me 6 months to save up for that... Didn't know she will scam me :( Now I'm convinced that Tisha is a scam! !

- - - Updated - - -

She only cares about your money! I can't believe I defended her before and now she scammed me? How can she sleep at night?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Aria that's awful. Honestly I seriously doubt she deleted her Paypal account. Basically you can't believe ANYTHING this woman says. What was she supposed to do? Can you prove to Paypal she never gave you the readings she promised? In general a "1 Year Reading" from anyone is a red flag, it's just too easy to cheat a person out of that and I don't think any reputable or real psychic would do that.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have the proof she never gave me any readings not even once! It was only 2 months ago when I purchased that 1 year reading from her but she always missed our schedule, and always making up excuses like her grandma died, she's sick, she lost a baby, etc. I sensed that there's something fishy about her already so I asked for a refund. I'm only allowed to file for a dispute thru paypal within 45 days of purchase, is there anything else I can do to get my money back? She already blocked me, skype and email. :( now she's walking away with my money! she needs to get a real job instead of scamming other people! she even have the guts to always front her daughter! she's a vile person! I hope karma will get her.
      Last edited by Hope; 09-14-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: obsene remarks removed

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Omg I can't believe the way you are bei ng treated. I bought my outlook 2013 last nov and i had to ask refund june 2013 when all the truth came out about tisha, I asked her for refund in june and she did give back $45.
      But unfortuneately I was one of the ding bag that fell for her creole spell caster and blood spell and wasted close to 300.good luck to you aria...sux

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah funny how delusional she can get. Now she's making up excuses again on why does she have to block me lol and apparently, she's using her daughter again! She's making up stories that I'm sending deathwish to her daughter lol when clearly my last message's about her failed attempt to refund my money. Also, how can I message her when she already blocked me? She's a liar. Scammer.
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

image.jpg  

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is getting beyond disgusting. You should just take this to authorites and report it and have them demand to show proof that there was even ever threat messages. No one in their right mind would threaten someone's daughter, all people want is their money back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

How can this woman still trade?? Surely something legal needs to be done now? I am not used to the American legal system but is there someone that everyone who has been scammed by her contact? Maybe even write a petition! I have never delt with this woman but everytime I read this thread my blood boils! Why does she think she can continue to do this to others!? The sad thing is she is actually getting away with it despite being found out.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The easiest thing to do is file a police report. Here are two links that might be helpful: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-D...ud-Activity%3F

http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html

This person needs to be stopped before he or she takes advantage of more innocent people.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if anyone has read this but:

http://www.ydr.com/opinion/ci_14270578

Is it Tisha? If so, why not try and contact the guy so he can write a story on her scheming?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I thought this whole thing was over and done with, little did I know she was still taking advantage of people. Sorry to hear that happened to you Aria, $350 is a lot of money, I lost that amount to that Michelle person so I feel your pain. Hopefully you can get it back, but I seriously doubt it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sick! that woman is sick! making up stuff like that and scamming people out of their money. shame!

- - - Updated - - -
      Quote Originally Posted by jmana View Post
      Damn, I thought this whole thing was over and done with, little did I know she was still taking advantage of people. Sorry to hear that happened to you Aria, $350 is a lot of money, I lost that amount to that Michelle person so I feel your pain. Hopefully you can get it back, but I seriously doubt it.

Jmana are you from the topix forum? I've lurked there once in a while and saw that everybody disappeared after a fiasco.. I saw that you all went to another forum. is it a forum on here or somewhere else?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Still no refund. How can I ever recover my money! That scamming piece of sh*t! and paypal can't do anything! grr.

Jmana you did a great job exposing this Tisha freak. I will never stop until i get my money back! those are my hard earned money. I saved up for it. Jesus. I live in a 3rd world country for chrissake.

She's sick! I'm really angry about this, she's messing with people at their lowest, I hope karma visits her everyday and f*ck her over and over. Please someone out there who can report her to the authorities, help me and help everyone she scammed. I'm begging you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear, you can report her, also if you used your credit card to pay, you can try to dispute with your bank directly and they will dispute it with PayPal.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You have 60 days to file a dispute with your bank/creditcard company. They will recoup the money and go after her.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add some CC companies give you 120 days! Good luck I hope you get your money back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I paid her using paypal cash. I don't have a credit card. :(
      it took me 2 months before I file a dispute and paypal says it's too late for them to fix the problem since 45 days already had passed.

newit

Tisha left NOLA in June 2013 and is in PA

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
      - - - Updated - - -

Jmana are you from the topix forum? I've lurked there once in a while and saw that everybody disappeared after a fiasco.. I saw that you all went to another forum. is it a forum on here or somewhere else?
      Yeah that's me :) I think some people went to a forum controlled by Marie or Dragon, not sure. I stayed away because that psycho Karyn was there too. I really don't post anywhere now. Can't say I really believe in any of this stuff anymore, I used to somewhat believe in psychics, but I'm still up in the air on that one. I definitely don't believe in spells, that's all just money down the toilet if you partake in that kind of stuff. Anyway, I'm glad Tisha was exposed, but it really doesn't matter, there are so many people desperate to believe this stuff is real, it's like a huge vacuum and there are plenty of scammers smarter than her ready to step up to the plate and fill the void. Trust me, people will once again be singing praises about another psychic soon, if they aren't already. It's sad really, and I prefer to just stay away rather than watch people get sucked into that again and waste their hard earned money on lies.

Lindalou

You guys are right!! She's a scam.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i remember her, i got her reading after i read about her in a blog, there was a lot of going back and forth in order to get my appointment, she missed it, and we had to reschedule, the reading was not worth the trouble and i never came back, none of he predictions came true

Unregistered

This might help. This is what she sent to me in June 2013 From Tisha . She did a reading for me once on Ebay. Thanks God I didn't pay a lot. Please read below.

nola4us@gmail.com

if anyone wants removed from my contacts let me know.

i missed a letter in the paypal link so im resending

As everyone knows every year at Aprils birthday I do a 10$ special this year since SO MANY are waiting to talk to me anyone that buys the special can call me at 504-617-0218 and I will personally get there reading setup ASAP . You can buy up to 10 off them and I can get at least your first call in by this coming Wed . If you have any pending calls with me not already in my appointment book CALL ME AT 504-617-0218

MY email did get backed up but I am back to the top off the game can promise everyone the best readings ever .

Next if you are needing an email reading This email account currently has 4,685 emails unread because off spam you can forward Any questions to TISHAPHONE@YAHOO.COM

And i will answer ASAP I am dedicated to getting everyone the answers they need and I mean everyone . I am ready to talk to everyone of you :)

I spent time at the water praying looking for answers ... Well the secret is they were already in me.. Spirit is who I AM and I Have so much faith .. Life isn't always easy but we pick up go forward and come back stronger I learned lesson's here and moved to PA where I know me ad back to my roots. My native American Grandma said Tisha you know the answer you dont have to look. BE YOU .. You help people , That book I have been writing I just got word that I have to go over it with my publisher THEY want to publish it ! They want me to go on Ellen to promote it . It talks about my experience through Hurricane Katrina and how my daughter gained her hearing from having to be evacuated in a military helicopter . They called me today at 10.12am its amazing how fast life changes. Ellen is from New Orleans and when she heard my story she said I WANT HER !

God has a path for use all and I am here to help you all.

again my phone email address is tishaphone@yahoo.com

IF you want to use me 10$ special they never expire

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=EDJEXVNNGZ3FC

you may get up to 10 of the specials i do not know when i will be able to offer them again .

I will be by my phone all day making appointments or you ca use my calendar if you dont need one in the next few days

You can call me directly to setup your call I will get you in asap hopefully by this Wednesday.

Yes im nervous about going on Ellen but maybe my story will inspire others.

IF YOU WANT REMOVED FROM MY CONTACTS PLEASE JUST WRITE REMOVE

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

We can never stop the scammers!!!! They always find other ways to scam people! Uggghhhh this woman makes me sick!!!! * pukes*

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

LOL. None of that makes any sense. How did her daughter gain her hearing? *shakes head* Ellen is not a liar (that we know of) or a fool. Did Oprah turn her down this time?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

we will have to wait for her book to come out, or the Ellen show ....... to be continued

Unregistered

Just a quick comment to say that I agree with all the comments below which indicate that Tisha Bibb is a total scam. Set up appts -- only to get no shows, and/or excuse for rescheduling, over and over. Finally requested refund, and she indicated she would send. Never happened. Even after I inquired, she simply avoided the real answer if she ever sent refund, instead she continues to run you around and indicate she will send via another payment method . . . just stringing the whole issue out longer and longer. From the forum, sounds like she spends plenty of time communicating with folks while living off the scammed earnings! Word of advice: Beware!

Unregistered

Wow, I have to say after reading all these post. I have to agree too. I constantly have miscommunication with Tisha and she always has an excuse as to why she couldn't stick to the scheduled time for our phone call. Now that I wanted to reschedule an appointment the site is down and she says to send her an email. Wth?!

Unregistered

Over on the other forum spells and wishes the reader named Maria a.ka. VIolette/Marabella is promoting an email only caster. the catch is that you have to have a reading with her to get this casters email address. Strangely she used to be sending emails in the past and promoting Tisha, a known scammers reading services. what is strange though is that this caster Maria is giving email contact of is also in new orleans. same place where Tisha is from. im not saying this caster is a scam. but he/she does not answer emails from customers regularly after payment. similar to what Tisha did. maybe im wrong and God forgive me for assuming this person may be a scam. but my gut tells me there may be a possible link to Tisha. just my two cents

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

some things never change ....

- - - Updated - - -

If someone has the new emails they are using, feel free to share

Unregistered

Re: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Guess what? Tisha is back in business!!!! Read so on the spells and wishes forum. She is giving people the same story about their ex returning. I feel sorry for the poor souls she is giving false hope to.
      One of administrators there still defends Tisha despite her in the past not providing readings to customers who paid and not giving refunds for readings not provided.
      I hope she does not scam those poor souls on spells and wishes forum.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      Maria is legit and so is the man you are talking about so if u want to ruin it for other people be my guest but we are here to tell the truth. So until you try them I wouldn't judge. Have a great day:)
      Reading up on this so called caster on spells and wishes. Well first his computer breaks down, then a dog bites him, and now he has no internet. If you have no internet there are internet cafes! Excuses, excuses, excuses after everyone pays their money. Sounds very similare to the way Tisha used to do business. After getting your payment, she gives you all kind of excuses.
      People, its your money but I suggest strongly reading this thread first before giving your money away.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She's back to scam some more!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Maria/ Marabella is the name used by a reader on Robin's site. I have not checked it for long now but will dig up and try finding if they are the same.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I heard that Maria was also sending people to the same secret spellcaster Tisha was using, mmmmmm do you think could be related? Someone was talking about it last week

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ight=marabella

Please share your findings

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I do believe they are related. I gave her readings another thought and they were just lucky guesses based on the too much info I provided which I should not have and as far as I remember they both gave similar time lines etc and i thought that since 02 have said the same thing it will happen. I have not had the time to check those mails but the things they predicted were bound to happen like on & off contact as they are typical of most relationships.
      There is no psychic on Robin's site now but I still remember her pic and description. She claimed to using Robin's spells herself and Robin also mentioned that on her site. At that time Maria was on and off on that site rather than regular.
      How many Maria/Marilu/Marabella can be there who are psychic and recommend a secret caster same as Tisha? Why would a caster take clients but like to remain a secret?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.7thsensepsychics.com/psychics/psychic-maria-luce
      Psychicmarabella.com and Maria on bitwine. She was the one on Robin's site and was all praises for her spells. Wonder why she switched her loyalties.....
      A secret caster called John suggested by Maria and Tisha both. I think they are all a bunch of losers using different identities to scam people. Will someone please ask Maria why she stopped working with Robin?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is kind of off topic since it's Tisha's thread...but during one reading I had with Maria, she said Robin f*cked her over at some point and so she stopped dealing with her. That was around the same time she came off of Robin's site.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

did you know if there was any relationship between Maria and Tisha?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm waiting for a member to say that they recently tried Tisha and her predictions were spot on! LOL
      the member will also say that they have faith in such predictions.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      did you know if there was any relationship between Maria and Tisha?
      @Hope, I'm not sure of the exact relationship between Maria and Tisha.
      From my experience, Maria recommended Tisha to me for a second opinion. There was no way I was going to use Tisha! I also once got an email from Maria long back in which Tisha was promoting a $10 special for readings. Finally, Maria recommended a caster named John to me and mentioned that he was from New Orleans. At the time (unaware he was linked to Tisha), I emailed him and he never replied which I am happy about. A few weeks later when I contacted Maria again for a reading, she told me that if he does not respond then I should contact Tisha and she will get in touch with John for me. This was a huge red flag for me.

In my opinion somehow Maria, Tisha and the caster John share some link or relationship.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeyt1969 View Post
      I'm waiting for a member to say that they recently tried Tisha and her predictions were spot on! LOL
      the member will also say that they have faith in such predictions.
      oh joeyt, you and your sense of humor! maybe you can predict the future, wait, you must be a psychic !!!! lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@hope there was some relationship between the two as Maria was donating portions of her reading profits to Tisha when Babygate was going on. Maria had told me they were good friends.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading this thread and my jaw is down already. People like this Tish and Ashra (which I have fell for) are so despicable that I'm beginning to believe in karma so hard, so they can suffer for all they've done against suffering people like us.
      Seriously, I'm considering in doing a IT network and security course to top up with what've got now, and make sure I work on taking those bloody scamming websites down and make THEIR lives harder.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Maria saying Robin f***** her over.... A scammer complaining 2nd scammer scammed her so she joined hands with a third scammer. Interesting!!!!!!! I would so love to go on a scammer hunt if only I had the money.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just want to say it's been two years since Tisha has "predicted" for me and not one thing, not one single thing has come to pass. She gave me such hope it was unreal and I spent a lot of money. It's really sad and unsettling that she is still doing this to others.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Moon!!! You're back! It has been forever!! :)

Tisha...all I can say is, Bahahahaha...this woman will rot in hell...she will get her karma.

We all have karma...good or bad, we create it for ourselves. Life is cycles, what goes around comes around.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Darn I read with this woman 2x privately and 2x on keen all I can say is blablababla. I should have been married 2years ago lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi Aries Fire

I have just been busy with lost of things going on at once.
      I agree with your karma views and it seems that Tisha/ Maria/ John all have gathered enough to f*** them many times over.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

And that would beeeeeeee..........

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

well i have been reading this site, after i did a search wondering about her my self due to some other way that i know her lets put it that way. but i see no one really uses this site or seems to check so i guess no reason lol, but if anyone really wants some information they can let me know, i basically know her address and know her very well, lets put it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

i will be doing my own investgation and reporting to police my self actually. but i wanted to inform others i am here for help on information for them .. for anyone else who has been scammed

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I was with my readings a long time ago lol

+ Reply to Thread