View Entry Info: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Category:
Psychic
Website
www.celtic-garden.net
Name
Tisha Bibb/Tisha North
New Orleans, LA (supposidly)
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

I finally had a chance to sit down at the computer and read through everything here, and I am just really amazed that Tisha would think people would fall for this Oprah picture thing! I mean does she not realize how easy it is to do a Google image search to find the original unaltered picture? So now we have yet another lie to add to the list. And we still have not heard a peep from anyone who was trying to get confirmation of her son's death, so Browneyes, where is that report you were supposed to receive more than a week ago?? I don't get it why there are still people trying to support her, makes zero sense to me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

But the story about Oprah has been up for a while, even from the beginning of the thread back in 2011, we just trusted her, we trusted the people recommending her and never took our time to research it.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe she did meet Oprah, but just exaggerated (ie: the picture) Like maybe she was part of her audience one time, and you know how celebrities sometimes give their fans a "high five" lol, that's about as far as I think it really went. (If even that.)

Still, I can't help but point out that Tisha did know some things about my friends and family that I don't think someone could know, even with online research.

I think her customer service is downright atrocious and she's probably really lazy rather than actually had tragic things happen to her. However, I don't think I could say she has absolutely no psychic power whatsoever.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelMeshi View Post
      Well, maybe she did meet Oprah, but just exaggerated (ie: the picture) Like maybe she was part of her audience one time, and you know how celebrities sometimes give their fans a "high five" lol, that's about as far as I think it really went. (If even that.)

Still, I can't help but point out that Tisha did know some things about my friends and family that I don't think someone could know, even with online research.

I think her customer service is downright atrocious and she's probably really lazy rather than actually had tragic things happen to her. However, I don't think I could say she has absolutely no psychic power whatsoever.
      I don't know, she emailed me and said she met Oprah 12 years ago which was a 2 year difference from what she had posted on her website. Plus she specifically said she was interviewed by Oprah on the show, so if she was just in the audience she once again lied (calling it an exaggeration is wrong). And maybe you did think she knew some things, but what you forget is con artists are great at what they do, and psychics are famous for being able to get info out of you without you even realizing it. Tisha was a good con artist, not great though, if she was great at it she'd still be pulling the wool over our eyes. But then again, there are some people who till this day still don't believe she is a scam, I don't understand how that's even possible but it's true.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Archangel- maybe she had some abilities once and lost them for whatever reason and then tried to keep the wow factor with all these false claims?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The only "gift" Tisha ever had was the gift of literacy. She joined forums and READ what people wrote. She also had "friends" who were trusted members of those forums so they could get and share information with her about those clients.

How anyone can even consider her Oprah claim as legitimate absolutely boggles my mind. No wonder people get scammed!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She just "guess" about people. She is just using her intuition and reflection for me, but no prediction.

I met The spice girls few years ago, I have a picture with, I think I should start my website on saying that I'm the spice girls psychic... lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
      Archangel- maybe she had some abilities once and lost them for whatever reason and then tried to keep the wow factor with all these false claims?
      ^ This is pretty much what I think happened.

A long time ago, when I asked about a colleague of mine (I had promised him I'd ask a psychic about his relationship with this girl. lol, long story) Tisha knew things about the guys childhood (Like she knew about him "Larping", names of the people he hung out with, and even what girl he was romantically interested in, as well as where he sat in the Business Tech class.) I had only known him for a few months, and even then, I never knew much about the guy. He was more of an acquaintence. Since this reading was "live" on the phone, unless she had a really awesome computer right there in front of her, I don't think she would have known all that about him. Especially since all I gave was his first name and his relationship with me (a friend of mine). Even if she could research him, I don't think he put all that online. She couldn't have given me that info in such a short time. The guy himself confirmed what Tisha told me to be true when I told him what she had told me.

I think that for whatever reason, Tisha really just lost her psychic abilities. Now I understand a lot of you think she never had any, and I get why you feel that way too. I just don't fully agree. She's been wrong too, of course, but I noticed a lot of the time it was the timeframe that was off. The "event" usually did come to pass. (ie: My ex's new boyfriend cheating on her. Tisha had predicted January 2011, and it happened November 2012, which is pretty far off) She even got the reason for him cheating on her right. (It was because she wouldn't sleep with him.)

Diving further into speculation; maybe she lost her powers because she told people too much about their futures, or stuff they weren't meant to know yet, so God punished her. :P

Or maybe she can only read for a limited amount of time a month, that's why her emails take forever. But that doesn't explain her phone readings accuracy.

The Oprah thing is pretty awful though, not gonna lie. lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

or she got greedy .......

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Probably that too lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This woman is a disgrace!! I can't believe all the lies she's telling which is snowballing. Disgusting!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Abilities and gift are not supposed to be in hands of mean and greedy people like her...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You seem to be one of the few she worked for, which I really am glad to hear. I only say she had some psychic abilities maybe not even "psychic" per say but some abilities to get into this business to begin with. Most wouldn't think of it unless she was also scammed and that's how she knew about psychics who knows. But I think if she really could give that info like you said she would have kept doing it. That's more wow than the wow factor of reading forums. The reading forum part is not right. But it's partly us who puts our information on topix willingly. I never put anything on and she never had much to say to me, but this was years after Arch's readings. They say we all have different degrees of intuition, maybe she couldn't handle that hers wasn't that good.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

aires - what on earth is "i get that your friends with karyn and respect that" got to do with this thread, look lets get one thing straight which has already been mentioned this is about TISHA, I cannot speak for or about anyone else, I dont have any explanation for anyones movements, I wasnt a regular member on Topix which you were. As I already mentioned via PM when you first messaged me to post whats happened, links, screenshots to back up what your saying thats just standard. Me and Hope were looking into something and I messaged Maggie in regards to that, which was months ago not days. Theres alot of older members who havent addressed this thread who've had one or two readings with Tisha, moved on a long time ago and are "friends" with maggie. So I really dont understand what your getting at.
      Sorry but your getting my back up pm'ing a similar thing twice.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I was saying exactly what I said, that I respect you are friends with Karyn. Nothing to get upset over. And as I have already said, I understand this is about Tisha, however Karyn is also a part of it...therefore I will post her threats.

No need to get upset, this was simply to expose a scam...which is what I thought this forum was for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AriesFire
      I understand that you are friends with "Maggie/Karyn" & I will respect that. However the way she viciously attacks people via the internet is true psychosis. For her to threaten curses is just plain strange.

As far as screen shots go, I am not sure what you mean. Aside from Tisha closing shop due to being "busy" & hearing she is back in Keen is about all there is. Also that "Browneyes" has not reported back with anything showing a child died speaks volumes in itself. I have looked up birth certificates and death certificates for this child and nothing was found.

I do not have any motives in this, which is why I didn't post Maggies threats to the board. But if people do think I have motives I certainly will post the link to Topix so it is clear that I don't.

By the way I hope you are well:) Any luck with psychics? I was trying to schedule with CW but she cancelled twice on me...ugh.
      This was my exact PM. Not sure where I came off rude and if it sent twice I am sorry...it only shows I sent it once. However this PM was to clarify what type of screen shots would be appropriate. And it also shows I did not want to expose the threats "Maggie" was making because she has friends on here. But because I did not want anyone to think there were hidden motives I did.

Unregistered

Hey guys Sunshine here but question is this the only forum that you gguys are on just about Tisha geesh I'm burnt out of that convo lol thanks

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Can whoever got the email of Tisha saying she was on oprah 12 years ago forward it to me, I want to include it when I write the Oprah show along with the screenshot I took a picture of.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i think it was jmarna

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
      Can whoever got the email of Tisha saying she was on oprah 12 years ago forward it to me, I want to include it when I write the Oprah show along with the screenshot I took a picture of.
      Sure thing, do you have an email I can forward it to? I'd copy and paste it, but that really doesn't prove anything, it'd be better if I can forward you the whole email.

Unregistered

Ok yeah I remember seeing them couldn't find today lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Today I posted on I was hurting and asked about spirits and a few are on yonas thread. If you register there are many threads I'd say 50 just guessing.

this was to sunshine

- - - Updated - - -

So ill send the screenshot with picture, another screenshot that says she was on in '04, the email Jmana sends and should I send headers too or can Aries or anyone else think of anything else?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still having trouble getting headers from my phone, is it necessary to send the headers?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

holy crap so much energy for such a loser.. lets move on.. we know who and what she is no need to argue with other members over someone like her

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I agree with not arguing among each other. Just hope shell at least take the oprah references down once the Oprah teams informed and that's one less advertisement for others to get scammed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No Maggie and newcuriouscat, the post was not deleted, here is the screenshot of what was posted in topix and members forwarded to me, I do not delete posts unless they are offensive or violate the forum rules and I have no way to boot members out of the forum, I will not play this game, please verify your sources before making false accusations.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ll=1#post80323

http://www.topix.net/forum/world/mor...NQK5CPMOV7/p11
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old friends - Topix- 11.png  

Last edited by Hope; 05-18-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      No Maggie and newcuriouscat, the post was not deleted, here is the screenshot of what was posted in topix and members forwarded to me, I do not delete posts unless they are offensive or violate the forum rules and I have no way to boot members out of the forum, I will not play this game, please verify your sources before making false accusations.

Huh? I didn't say that it was deleted? How come my name is coming up? Maggie/ Karyn is crazy who would go off on everyone who went against tisha. I had been participating on the topix forum asking for explanation and answers to all the " tisha is a scam"! I posted as titanium. Don't drag me into stuff that Karyn/ Maggie is creating to divert our attention from tisha to anything and everything else! There is a saying in my culture that when someone is drowning they try desperately to hold on to straws. That's what Karyn/ Maggie is doing. I do remember my post was not where I had posted it and was a bit concerned, as I was new to the forum, but later found out that it was moved to another thread on the forum. Hope has been nothing but helpful to all if us and I Repeat that she has NEVER endorsed any one caster or psychic!!! Unlike Maggie/Karyn who would go bonkers if anyone went against her opinion and her beloved tisha XXXXX!!! Karyn/Maggie has shown her true colours by cursing and being very rude with racial slurs!!! She is drowning!!!!! Hope is nothing but a great scam buster who has saved not only me but many others tons of money! On the other hand many went to tisha only because she was heavily promoted by Maggie/Karyn who is somehow related to tisha and her scam!!!!!

P.s Aries if you remember you are my witness to my post not showing on the thread I posted but was moved :)

- - - Updated - - -

Karyn nice try to use my misunderstanding to your advantage!!! Not gonna work! You been caught in your own web of lies and scam!!! I posted on sps forum as well! Hope has been nothing but helpful and saved me tons of money unlike you who would breath in tisha scam and breath out tisha scam! Get outta here! U all been exposed!!!
      Oh by the way as per your claim hope booted me, that NEVER happened. To this day I post on Sps as newcuriouscat!!! Scam busted Karyn/Maggie. Lets see how crazy she goes now. It's just very entertaining to watch you explode!!! Lol
      Last edited by Hope; 08-06-2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: removed duplicate content

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

ncc i understand, that is what they always do when exposed: attack!
      but what it really does is to bury them deeper and deeper ....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, I'm admittedly a little crazy right now, because of stuff I'm going through and also a lot of work I'm doing...but I'm confused. What's going on Hope? Maggie tried to pretend she was Newcuriouscat?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
      I'm sorry, I'm admittedly a little crazy right now, because of stuff I'm going through and also a lot of work I'm doing...but I'm confused. What's going on Hope? Maggie tried to pretend she was Newcuriouscat?
      no Maggie/Karyn posted a message ncc sent her long time ago about a negative post she though was deleted from the forum, just another attempt to discredit and attack anyone who has exposed Tisha. Of course, the post was never deleted, just moved, and I posted the screenshot to clarify this lie. I am sure more attacks will come, it is sad to see when one of us turns against its own principles.

We have to learn to be careful when we share anything personal online, this is a perfect example why we can not trust anyone we meet online, we never know who is behind the screen.

Unfortunately,they are trying to turn the argument against the forum, to divert the attention and all the scammers who have been exposed in the forum love it. Remember the Jadore and Heather's scam trolls are active in topix and they not like me or this forum, I do not expect them to do, nor I expect them to be honest.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok thanks. I agree we can't really trust anyone, but I do have to say Maggie's constant promoting of Tisha was always a red flag. Yes, she seemed so sweet and cool in some ways, but I think her connection with Tisha always seemed strange to me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I cant read through this whole thread.. I just cant..

What I can say is that picture of her with Oprah is f*cking hilarious..

and why does she have that crazy scowl on her face...

This woman needs to get a life!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
      holy crap so much energy for such a loser.. lets move on.. we know who and what she is no need to argue with other members over someone like her
      Amen.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Aleena I think she was trying to appear mystical or something lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She looks more like a bull dog chewing a wasp to me lol!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

While everyone is waiting on readings from her she is on keen and she has a new excuse as far as to why she is on keen!! She got in contact with karyn/Maggie and told her the reason why she moved to keen but karyn won't tell anyone until Tisha gives her permission!! I'm still believing karyn is Tisha or works for her!! It's shady because people that been waiting on readings for the longest have not received them but she makes time to contact karyn hmmm!! People with scheduled appointments call and get no answer but karyn/Maggie gets through to her it always been this way!! And karyn brags to everyone saying she knew tisha before everyone!! How does she know that??!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

How do you know that, Kerra1?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Because she said it on their site!!

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-07-19-16-24.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	129

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-07-19-16-24.png 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	130

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-07-19-16-40.png 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	131

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

While a part of me feels the attacks on Tisha are a little over the top, I also think Tisha really could have prevented all this if she were more on point and on time with her readings. Really the reason things fell apart was her long breaks and inconsistant excuses.

The only way Tisha will ever get out of this one is if she actually comes out and starts telling the truth instead of hanging out in behind the scenes and speaking through this Karyn chick.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No, the reason things fell apart is she lied, and was caught lying. She could have given the worst readings and customer service and nobody would have went after her like this. But you throw lying into the mix and people aren't just going to stand by and let her continue to operate her business.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If she gave some proof that the donations she asked for went to what she said they were for, then she would gain SOME credibility back. And could prove something about the spellcaster she would be forgiven by some.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how you got that info, Kerra but that just proves Marie's "instincts" of her accusations of me leaking out information from her forum was proven wrong. Unless Tisha herself comes fourth and admits or says anything, no one would believe anything those two say now.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Besides the "baby" situation (which can not be verified anywhere, one person says she heard a baby cry), there are some obvious lies that some choose to ignore:
      Fake "Maya France" talking about Tisha and her "mystery" spellcaster posting from PA
      Fake Oprah pictures

any explanations for that?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Not that anyone even cares anymore but to add on to Hope's list, why did she say she was not taking anymore appointments and wants to catch up but then is active on Keen and new website?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

IMO the reason why she is using keen may be because her PayPal is closed and Keen pays her directly ...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yep don't forget that she lying and pretending to be me....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ohh wow!!! The truth has been revealed.. Aries and I are very skeptical with Tisha's reliability. I agree that whenever someone who said something not nice about her, someone will over react to defend her. What is the name of the girl from topix? Hahaha I forgot already since I have been so busy with my work these past few months. Ohh I remember now, it's karyn/tisha/maggie? Good thing I didn't spend so much on her. The first and last reading I got from her was all lies, lies and lies.

I think her name is not really Tisha.. Did she ever mention her real name?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

wow, I can not believe what I am reading, for the record, spoke with Tisha many times before and none of her predictions came true, what a shame, I asked her to read some spirits for me and she was wrong again, a ring she told me was empty was the best spirit I ever had. But reading the forum I can see how so many really wanted to believe her.

Unregistered

Wow! It happened to me too. I had a reading July 15 and also in June. But in June she emailed me and said her cel phone was shut off being behind on bills with the death of her son. I wanted the followup reading really bad because of course.... My ex was seen with me this summer, even going on a trip with me. I paid for her cel phone to be turned on. I put money into her Paypal account. Then I get a frantic text that she was stuck in Pittsburg without any gas money and could Nyo e help. She told me I was the only person who answered her text. She said her back Pack was stolen and her car was on empty without money. Well stupid me ... If I put money into your Paypal account how can you get it if you don't have your bank card. She said luckily she keeps her Paypal info or card in the glove compartment and that wasn't locked. There is no such thing as a PayPal debit card or whatever she was saying. I gave her $60 to put gas in the car and get something to eat for her and her daughter.

I'm not with my ex 9 months later. Summer is almost over and not contact... Not "really communicating" as she saw it. I was wowed by her initial email to me a long time ago. Not predictions but spirits passed on and info a of me and them she could t have know. My FB page isn't open for public eyes And what she told me you couldn't have know from there anyway. So she may be a medium... But can't predict outcomes.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been on here in a while. I had a reading with tisha back in June and another in July she gave me two different time frames I bought 4 $10 readings used one of them and the reading was like 10 mins long I recently emailed her asking for a refund and she tells me she can read for me next week I told her NO your last reading was bad and you gave me two different time frames on the same issue. She then tells me she's been stalked so she's changed her email and phone number HOW I'm emailing you from the same email I've used since 2010 she aays she canceled her PayPal account so she can't refund me it will have to be mailed I told her she know good an well you don't have to have a PayPal account to send money to someone half my clients don't so don't try that with me I also told her that she has disappointed me I at first couldn't believe all the bad things ppl were saying but I now do!!!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow! This woman is a scam artist. Having someone pay for her cell phone to be turned back on and buy gas for her? I wonder if she has a personality disorder. Perhaps she's a narcissist or sociopath. They have no qualms about lying, manipulating, and using people. And the pity party and excuses continue. Someone is stalking her? I really believe that. Hopefully she will be exposed. I hope Oprah finds out what kind of person is using her name to drum up business and deceive people.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am still in shock that anyone supports this person....I am so sorry to the people who got scammed. It usually happens when you are at your lowest.....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

On her site she says she changed her #and email and if you want a reading you gotta email her directly cause she is not putting her site back up. Lol. I thought she was just taking time off to "catch up." Yeah someones stalking her-its called a federal investigation for fraud-they're stalking you all right. And when they are finished "stalking" you, you'll go to jail.

+ Reply to Thread