View Entry Info: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Category:
Psychic
Website
www.celtic-garden.net
Name
Tisha Bibb/Tisha North
New Orleans, LA (supposidly)
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

We will not approve posts from unregistered users hiding behind proxy servers, using proxy servers to hide your real location is against the rules of this forum, posts will not be approved and forum membership will be denied.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Its very funny to me that someone who says they are not fake spends all this time trying to hide facts, go after people calling her a fake and so on.. This reminds me of another Tata Dane incident. He was all over this FORUM and ROR posting about us and people on here and the lies.. now it seems Tisha or her MINION is doing the exact same... POINT PROVEN.. FAKE FAKE FAKE.. shame on you and Karma will come around!
      I hate people like this.. they ruin lives. If someone is fake why not let it be, let the dust settle and move on why continue to go after the people calling you fake? They obviously are NOT going to change their minds just because they are threatened.
      PEOPLE ARE retarded. Im so over hearing about this and her little helper! Get a life

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Because if someone has emotional problems and feels powerless in their lives...the Internet is the perfect place for them to show all their issues without being face to face with anyone.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I heard Tisha is back on Keen. Interesting that her website says she is closed due to being "busy" yet she is taking per minute calls. Hmm??

Also there has been nothing provided to show where the thousands in donations went...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The Elizabeth person she recommended cancelled her website. Too weird.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

do you have the link?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I feel like there's no way for us to know just how many people were involved or how huge this scam was.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I feel like it would also help to see these sources, etc. instead of keeping this alive with hearsay. There was a big uproar in that other thread regarding that reader who came on here and was schilling. And remember, any attention is still attention. Just my two cents. Hopefully the authorities can put her away so that she can stop defrauding people

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Exactly! Screenshots, links if possible thats what i said to a member who PM'd me - still have no idea why they havent shared with the board. Makes it seem like there's another agenda.
      Post your findings and move on.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

WOW! I hadn't been on Tisha's thread for a really long time (because none of her predictions ever came true) and I decide to take a look, and this is what I see?! The most beloved reader Tisha - a scam?! And what's even more disgusting - Maggie?! She was almost on the same par with Hope - hundreds of posts and reputation points... I'm speechless...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have collected links as requested. There are some disturbing new events that have occurred.

First - Karyn/Maggie is reporting SPS for not complying with some law, she wants Tisha's public thread removed.

Secondly - Karen/Maggie has researched me and a few others, she has our names and locations which she has been posting all over the internet. She has also "reported" us to a spell caster who is going to "curse" us. I assume the caster will be Heather so I am not worried (only one who would worry me is Yaya and I think Yaya is too ethical for that).

Honestly, I think Karyn/Maggie has a lot to do with Tisha...more than just being a "faithful" client. This women has gone off the deep end.

Also there is no proof that the child died because there was no child to begin with.

http://www.topix.net/forum/world/mor...LMA76H/p6?lw=1

Here is the link to the Topix thread. Please read through it and see where "Karyn/Maggie" posts initials, locations, becomes verbally abusive towards others who disagree with her view on Tisha, and AVOIDS answering why she LIED about seeing an obituary.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...a-nola/5415429

Here is the link to Tisha on Keen...showing she is taking calls (feedback as recent as July 2013) even though her site is closed so she can "catch up"...hmm??

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...a-nola/6761448

Here is the link to Tisha's other Keen profile with the most ridiculous example of photo shop on it I have ever seen. She has a picture of herself "with" Oprah...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there was another link to a Topix thread which clearly showed Karyn/Maggie attacking people and spewing curses, however that thread has since vanished (once again, hmm??). I did share the link with Hope via PM prior to it disappearing and she was able to read the ridiculous threats.

http://m.topix.net/forum/world/moroc...G4F4PEMU55/p27

The above was the link, but as you can see it has since vanished. Shame because it really showed what type of person/people we are dealing with here.

- - - Updated - - -

Moments after I posted the first link to the Topix thread it disappeared. Someone does not want this forum to see their posts and is getting the threads deleted.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

you guys have to let topix be what it always has been : "a scammer hotspot", it let us know who is real and who is shilling the net with fake testimonials.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was just going to say that none of those topix links work. It seems like we've done our due diligence and have to leave it at that. Unless someone can actually catch her and make a citizen's arrest, we're giving them exactly what they want, which is attention. Hopefully this thread being public will help to stop the bleeding but as the other thread with the transforming shiller proves that these frauds just disappear and reinvent themselves through other venues.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have absolutely done my due diligence and have hid nothing in the process. It is a shame someone with severe psychosis can bully and threaten people on a public internet forum who ask practical questions concerning donations for a non-verifiable death.

I think the Keen feedback dates proves Tisha is nothing more than a pathological liar and a sneaky con-artist.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I already read it and it wasn't the first time she posted this...a few weeks back she did that too. Initials and locations. I don't understand why anyone would do that but it gave me a good chuckle. No one is threatening her so I don't know why she has to threaten others about having her dragon spirit to attack and now she is getting the law?? Sorry Karyn, let's not turn the tables. This whole thing started when someone on there expressed her disappointment in Tisha for the lack of customer service. Then you blew up her name and attacked her on it. What may seem like Marie was backing Karyn up (which she was), she also attacked that person as well. Remember who was throwing out names and calling who delusional and the like. I didn't want to take sides at that time and even though they can resolve this themselves, it was quite obvious you tried to make yourself look victim when you were the one going around throwing your 2 cents in every time Tisha was mentioned. More specifically when it was something negative about her. I don't see why Karyn should still be upset and wanting to bring the law. Tisha isn't doing anything about it. For all we know, she is already up and running on Keen again.

P.S Since I know this won't magically delete, I can at least attest to what I read and saw during that whole incident and while I may not be 100% correct, I didn't leave anything behind nor was I biased. This is how it began and she made herself look like a victim.

I can't believe she is still giving this a go at it when clearly Tisha doesn't care yet Karyn is the one doing all the dirty work. Then you get mad when everyone starts jumping to the conclusion that Tisha=Karyn or some sort. Sorry Karyn, it isn't like you aren't welcomed like you make it seem. You're just mad that you're at the bottom of the food chain now.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You have, which is what I stated...but other than seeing her face plastered on the tv with a mug shot or actually taking her down ourselves (I wonder what would be done if a group from here went to wherever she lives and performs a citizen's arrest?), there is nothing more that can be done. If Keen wants to take a chance, then that'll be on them. Maggie/Karyn has no way to contact me with threats so...making empty threats online will only hurt her stance/credibility. Others have been exposed and yet people still pay them. The information is out there, now its up to the consumer to make an informed decision and we can stop giving attention to someone who survives on it. If no one goes to her or talks about her/her activities, then she will (temporarily) go away.

ETA:

And the fact that the threads are gone/have no screen shots is just making it a huge round of telephone. Roaches need the darkness and scatter in the light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild10 View Post
      You have, which is what I stated...but other than seeing her face plastered on the tv with a mug shot or actually taking her down ourselves (I wonder what would be done if a group from here went to wherever she lives and performs a citizen's arrest?), there is nothing more that can be done. If Keen wants to take a chance, then that'll be on them. Maggie/Karyn has no way to contact me with threats so...making empty threats online will only hurt her stance/credibility. Others have been exposed and yet people still pay them. The information is out there, now its up to the consumer to make an informed decision and we can stop giving attention to someone who survives on it. If no one goes to her or talks about her/her activities, then she will (temporarily) go away.

ETA:

And the fact that the threads are gone/have no screen shots is just making it a huge round of telephone. Roaches need the darkness and scatter in the light.
      Oh and that "picture" with Oprah looks FAKE! I'm not even an Oprah fan and I would still smile in a photo like that!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It's sad to say but unless someone has the time and diligence to do more, then by all means but this is the part where we all just hope (REALLY HOPE) that people do their extensive research before they use Tisha's services. I've never tried out her readings and no one can ever validate she's real. Once someone builds up their entire story on no evidence and it's the part where they are playing with fire, then they have to live in it and continue to keep going from there. If she did admit or confess that (if) it is false then we all know, she would be facing some criminal charges and multiple counts. So I think this is the part where we just have to drop it from here and whatever happens, happens.

Which brings me to being extremely grateful for Aries and everyone who fought so hard to open our eyes. I never once felt Tisha was legit down to my gut feeling and whenever I see Karyn get all catty to Tisha's defense, I knew there was some BS. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole time Karyn was getting some sort of endorsement or commission deal.

That Oprah photo makes me laugh so hard. If you are going to photoshop yourself at least don't make it look so cult like.

- - - Updated - - -

This might be just in ladies and gents.

She now linked a Psychiatric Nurse/Therapist, Ms.Jaime Loebner
      http://psychiatrists.psychologytoday...&trow=3&ttot=3

Does anyone know if this site below is new or old?
      http://tishabibb.6te.net/

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That site is new...she is using a new picture. And I notice under her bio there is absolutely NO mention of her "son" - perhaps because he NEVER EXISTED?!?! But after she or her minions read this I am sure she will write something to show that she is in deep "mourning" over her loss...maybe even post links to yet another donation page. God this women makes me sick!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried reporting the site? That's one way to keep her from branching out too much....ok, now I'm taking my own advice and not posting in here without proof. She doesn't deserve any of my time and she's definitely not getting any more of my money.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

On the new site if you click "pay now" on the paypal button she is advertising 30 minute for $40 USD and the other site was 45 USD for 30 minutes.
      http://psychic-nola.6te.net/medium.html <- here is where she asks for $45 prefers checks but paypal works too...

She registered two different domains.
      http://psychic-nola.6te.net/
      http://tishabibb.6te.net/

and here she is doing more readings
      http://picclick.com/Psychic-Email-Re...700044771.html

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

6te.net is a free web hosting site, anyone can open a page without paying anything or having to register.
      Now she is going by Psychic Nola, still using the same Paypal account : nola4us@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	opnmelo.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	110

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...garden/6761448

I think we should post it here because i have the feeling this page will be deleted soon.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the original picture, Oprah with Britney Spears

http://madbritneylove.tumblr.com/pos...erview-britney

Name:	normal_1389.jpg 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	111

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure there will be a good excuse for this, maybe someone did it or even hacked her keen account .....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this is pretty horrible. I don't think anyone can defend her anymore. The Oprah photoshop she did is just overkill. *facepalm*

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

We should get Oprah to expose her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

For future reference in case someone else hasn't said it...please always take screen shots before posting links. To way you have proof before someone sees it and deletes it....

- - - Updated - - -

I actually thought about contacting Oprah ......she would be super pissed someone was using her to scam people.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, I took a screen shot of this...........

Name:	Tisha Oprah Thing.jpg 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	112

- - - Updated - - -

What about one of those TV Shows that investigate scams. We have one here called Today Tonight. I bet you the media would love to get their hands on this story.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Hope - did you ever trace where the anonymous caster was from that Tisha was promoting and taking money for?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i got the name and address but was never able to find any info on this "person" online

- - - Updated - - -

this is a capture of the full keen page as off 08/03/2013 :

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...garden/6761448

Name:	FireShot Screen Capture #050 - 'Tisha Nola in Psychic Mediums I Psychic Readings Advisor at KEEN.png 
Size:	465.6 KB 
ID:	113

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Was the location LA, PA, AZ , or VA by chance?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Awesome....visible proof to use....anything on Topix needs to be screen captured because they are removed like hotcakes. Did she think she could hide that bad photoshop job by having it in black and white? LOL.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Maybe tisha is actually Britney Spears . That woud explain alot.
      lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just learned how to take screen shots from my phone. I am going to try to upload them to show how Karyn/Maggie evades answering the question about why she lied about seeing and obituary and then resorts to name calling and playing victim.

http://www.topix.net/forum/world/mor...8NQK5CPMOV7/p4

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	Scam.png 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	115

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	Crazy.png 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	116
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shot SCAM.png  

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to prove anything to me. Aries.....I already know you are on point here. I knew she was nuts a long time ago and before me...pepper knew.
      If she has the power to send entities and curses our way she might want to use some of that power to fix her mental disorders and her life. This way she won't be on the net 24 7.

topix is the type of forum that attracts the cast off from normal sites because there are no rules. So it's a collection of scammers, suckers and psychos that can't survive anywhere else.
      if you ever want to know if you are a complete loser just measure it by the company you keep.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Captain:) However people wanted proof instead of hearsay...so I am trying to provide that so they don't think there are any "hidden agendas". I have nothing to gain except piece of mind that her scam ring is brought down.

http://m.topix.net/forum/world/moroc...9EV8NQK5CPMOV7

Here is the link to the thread the above screen shots are from...you can read through it for yourselves to see NOTHING was said about Karyn/Maggie prior to her rant.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ops something's been said now ....lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I can speak for myself about the proof because of the way the board went the last time someone was exposed. If we are a community, that simply means keeping the community involved with what they find, thus keeping everyone informed. Maggie suddenly left and before that she was helpful when asked...now we know the truth. After the second "reading" with Tisha I was kinda turned off but didn't want to waste the money for the ones that I had left so I used them up (laughably so) and now I'm done. It seemed to have help ArchAngel as well, who was on the fence at first, so proof is important. She/they have shown that they have other avenues so the resources needed to take them down will be extensive.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

this is about Tisha, not about Karyn/Maggie, please do not give importance to other's rants, it happened in the past and led to months of arguments, insults, threats and lies, until we learned that it was a waste of time, when you ignore them, they go away.

we expose the truth and it is up to members to make informed decisions.

This forum is open to rebuttals and explanations, polite conversations that will help us find the truth, I do not believe in giving importance to insulting posts and empty threats.

When the attacks start, suspicious raise and the investigations continue .....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope you are correct.....It's not about maggie....but she keeps putting herself in the middle. She was a huge supporter of tisha and still is....and she, as a result of this thread...is now threatening people with curses , spirits and magick....it's insane. It's exactly what she used to rail against when she was here.
      it makes zero sense.....but truly, the only reason she is being talked about now is because of her own behavior now, within all this tisha mess.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

in another hand, I can understand why some may find all the fighting, threats and insults quite entertaining, why are they taking about "vaginas"?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Case in point

Name:	image.jpg 
Size:	274.5 KB 
ID:	118

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

can you sue people for talking about your vagina?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Bahahaha!!!! I don't think one can sue over slander of a fictitious forum screen name or a vagina. Not to mention she complained so much over money I am sure an attorneys cost would be much too high...afterall weekly readings must get expensive. Although I would LOVE to read about that trial in the paper "Lady sues over slander of her vagina on an online spell caster forum".

On another note, I usually agree with you Hope because I respect you greatly. However regarding Tisha /Maggie/Karyn and the like I must disagree. This is about stopping a scam ring and Karyn/Maggie has put herself in that ring by evading questions, becoming verbally abusive, and making ridiculous threats.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Scam, fraud but a really bad photoshopper... Use an actual photo of Oprah to add her scam face...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yu can't slander someone if their name isn't being used. Unless her real name is maggie or Karen she has no case

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Posts to Topix from MayaFrance:

Attachment 121
      From Google's Cache
      http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.topix.net/member/profile/mayafrance
      More from Maya France

Attachment 120

- - - Updated - - -

and all of the sudden the tone in topix has changed to "civilized" ...... smh , members are asking me if Karyn is the same person as the Maggie we knew in this forum, the same person many of us trusted and respected, I wish I could explain, but i do not have a logic explanation for it ....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You folks should seriously consider making an online petition, get all the scam victims to sign it and forward the link to Oprah.

This can easily go on Television.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oprah was involved on many scam like for the diet company who used her image many times claiming that she was using these brands...
      Its not the first or the last who used her image. But Tisha can pay for taking and used my identity and life, for collecting money for a non existent child, for making fake story, for using sympathy of people to gain custumers, for making fake testimony, for create fake profile on forum, .... And it make a long list

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ha! From that screen shot you have hope you can read that I posted immediately after 'Mayafrance' calling her a scam.

+ Reply to Thread