View Entry Info: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

Category:
Psychic
Website
www.celtic-garden.net
Name
Tisha Bibb/Tisha North
Location
City/State
New Orleans, LA (supposidly)
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 287

Thread: Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net
    1. #51
      Moonchild10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 28, 2011
      Posts
      2,273
      Reputation Points
      1116
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Wow....the questions just keep coming. First, she said her "son's" name was Noah....now it may be Ben? Second, why does her website suddenly say site not found (based on the screen shot) and when has she EVER sourced out her "work"? Now the hacking and other stuff? And why is she sending emails to only a select few people? I "read" with her 3 or 4 times, and each time she requires you to use an email address in her appointment book....why does she only send "mass" emails out to certain people when the vast majority of us have had a reading with her? Also, unless she's some tech wiz, how would she know which of the members on here has what email address to avoid sending it to us? To me, the picture that was linked in one of these threads did not really resemble the "face" of the lady on her site (which appears to be gone as well) and why is she suddenly mentioning offering a refund, etc. For the longest time, I've wondering if she lurked on this site and now I feel we may be getting a little bit closer to that answer. "Seeing" a thread about what some supposed investigator found is not the same thing as a proud mother, who has no qualms about posting pictures of her first child, sharing her second bundle of joy with others. That alone to me is suspicious but then not being able to talk specifics about your kid is just....IDK. On top of all of that, why would anyone have to badger and coerce her for "insight" if she's supposed to be psychic/gifted? I'm really curious to see how she's going to emerge, be it under this alias or another one.

    2. #52
      streambeamer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 17, 2013
      Posts
      329
      Reputation Points
      404
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      The fb link on page now reads Tishaisafake.

      - - - Updated - - -

      It was there yesterday, now its been replaced. So someone has hacked it.

    3. #53
      newcuriouscat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 18, 2012
      Posts
      249
      Reputation Points
      339
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Maybe this Elizabeth is her new identity!

    4. #54
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by streambeamer View Post
      The fb link on page now reads Tishaisafake.

      - - - Updated - - -

      It was there yesterday, now its been replaced. So someone has hacked it.
      It was probably "hacked" by herself...she LOVES to play victim.

    5. #55
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by streambeamer View Post
      The fb link on page now reads Tishaisafake.

      - - - Updated - - -

      It was there yesterday, now its been replaced. So someone has hacked it.
      It's said that since this morning, ever since the info was put out there that the fake Maya sent me an email from Pittsburgh and not France. Now tell me, how does someone hack a Facebook page? Unless the password was REALLY easy to guess, I don't see how it's possible to do.

    6. #56
      streambeamer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 17, 2013
      Posts
      329
      Reputation Points
      404
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      I am not defending her, but many of my son's friends and my son have been hacked. It's easy to do if you know how, even another friend of mine who has a huge following for his paranormal investigations had his facebook account hacked, he finally got it back after launching an investigation with FB. To a hacker this is kids stuff.

    7. #57
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by streambeamer View Post
      I am not defending her, but many of my son's friends and my son have been hacked. It's easy to do if you know how, even another friend of mine who has a huge following for his paranormal investigations had his facebook account hacked, he finally got it back after launching an investigation with FB. To a hacker this is kids stuff.
      Well I stand corrected. I thought FB was really secure, and I've not known anyone to get hacked. Now I've known people who use certain apps there that end up spamming people, but I've never known anyone who had someone completely take over their account and be able to change all the info on it. But if that's possible, and easily done, it's news to me, and kinda scary. But it doesn't really matter, the whole point is yesterday it was her Facebook, and it wasn't hacked, and it said she lived in Pittsburgh PA, the same city where the email from fake Maya originated. So regardless of if her FB got hacked today or not, it is irrelevant.

    8. #58
      SunflowerChild's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31, 2012
      Posts
      717
      Reputation Points
      738
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      I don't believe the Facebook was hacked. Sorry. Remember the boy who cried wolf? This is another excuse/tragedy in a long, long, long line of them. At this point Tisha has zero credibility. If she told me the sky is blue I would ask for proof.

    9. #59
      Love13's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8, 2010
      Posts
      872
      Reputation Points
      821
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      It honestly sounds like besides being a master manipulator, she may have a personality disorder. The really troubling part is making sense of just how many other people are involved. There are clearly a few others involved to some degree. Also I was just thinking of my reading with her and realized there were a couple of things she predicted that she could've come up with from stuff I have online...possibly even a quote I had on myspace or facebook at one point about my "dream relationship".

    10. #60
      bobobon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 12, 2013
      Posts
      231
      Reputation Points
      277
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      I was once someone who made up a lot of stories and fairy tales. Some were horrible and to get away with things, never about death though. However, I once went down the same path as she did and coming from someone who did similar things like she did, I can tell this is all too much to even believe for a second. Love13 is right, she is trying to be a master manipulator and I am in no way tooting my own horn (because it's never something to be proud of anyways). She WILL constantly do this because 1) it's addicting 2) there is no way out of it 3) this is how she built her life around it. Since she dug herself such a big hole and since there can be legal actions involved, there is NO way out of it for her.

      When I went under fire, I lost everyone and everything. I started a new life 4 years ago and I live alone and made new friends. I no longer have family and I only have a cousin who still loves me. THAT IS ALL. I'm not here to talk about my story, but Tisha if you ever read this, I am sorry if your story is true. However if it isn't, just stop and move on from it. You will never get out of this and the more you build up in your story, the more ridiculous it will get. Use your creativity for the good and not to con people.

    11. #61
      maya75's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12, 2012
      Posts
      757
      Reputation Points
      359
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      I don't like that she used my identity and life to scam people... She's horrible...

      If she is capable of using my identity, so she is capable to pretend that her son is dead...

      Btw she told me that her son's name was Noah not Ben...

    12. #62
      streambeamer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 17, 2013
      Posts
      329
      Reputation Points
      404
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by jmana View Post
      Well I stand corrected. I thought FB was really secure, and I've not known anyone to get hacked. Now I've known people who use certain apps there that end up spamming people, but I've never known anyone who had someone completely take over their account and be able to change all the info on it. But if that's possible, and easily done, it's news to me, and kinda scary. But it doesn't really matter, the whole point is yesterday it was her Facebook, and it wasn't hacked, and it said she lived in Pittsburgh PA, the same city where the email from fake Maya originated. So regardless of if her FB got hacked today or not, it is irrelevant.
      Google this...........how many people have been hacked on facebook

      Some as 600,000 per day.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Nothing is secure, hackers and scams are out there and Tisha is one of them.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by maya75 View Post
      I don't like that she used my identity and life to scam people... She's horrible...

      If she is capable of using my identity, so she is capable to pretend that her son is dead...

      Btw she told me that her son's name was Noah not Ben...
      And yet on her website she claims his name is Ape, unless its a nickname.

    13. #63
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      People are getting confused....the child she claimed died (which there is still NO PROOF of) was supposedly named Noah.

      The point of this thread was to bring all the lies to light. Tisha reads forums, has people posing to be clients, Tisha pretends to be satisfied customers herself, Tisha impersonated Maya and used her story to SCAM people, Tisha claimed to have a son who died however there is ZERO proof of his existence, and she collected thousands in donations. The list goes on and on and on with her ridiculous lies and scams!

      Tisha has now closed shop, NOT because she is "busy"...but because her SCAM has been caught on to and there is no way for her to stop it. The authorities are involved and it is a matter of time before Tisha's money making scheme is brought down.

      Anyone who chooses to defend this women without valid proof is nothing more then another wolf in sheep's clothing.

      Tisha is NOT a psychic, she has NO gift other than scamming people.

    14. #64
      Pixie

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      OMG!!! I just paid her $350 for a year of phone reading! WOW I feel like the world just smack me to the ground.

    15. #65
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by streambeamer View Post

      And yet on her website she claims his name is Ape, unless its a nickname.
      She's referring to her daughter April. Not sure why she calls her Ape, that's a really odd nickname. And I never said the son's name was Ben, she always said it was Noah. What I said was there was someone claiming Tisha got knocked up by a married man named Ben.

    16. #66
      Connelly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21, 2012
      Posts
      2,207
      Reputation Points
      2025
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Aries you spitfire...you go girl :)

    17. #67
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
      OMG!!! I just paid her $350 for a year of phone reading! WOW I feel like the world just smack me to the ground.
      Seriously?! I didn't even know she offered such a thing. I know that Lily person offers unlimited spells and I think reading packages (she's a joke too) but I didn't know Tisha was going down that road too. If you paid by paypal, and you did it recently, get your money back ASAP!!

    18. #68
      Connelly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21, 2012
      Posts
      2,207
      Reputation Points
      2025
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
      OMG!!! I just paid her $350 for a year of phone reading! WOW I feel like the world just smack me to the ground.
      Wow I am so sorry :(

    19. #69
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      So I was just forwarded some emails from someone who was also contacted by the fake Maya, within the same time frame I was. And it's the same deal, trying to convince this person to use this spell caster. Told her the spell worked, and Maya even said she had another spell done 3 weeks ago and she got results today (this was sent July 15). She also gave this person the spell caster's email and phone number, if anyone wants to try and do some research on either send me a message and I'll give it to you. I told this person to come to SPS and forward the emails to Hope so we can have another person confirm where they came from.

    20. #70
      pepper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 26, 2011
      Posts
      1,507
      Reputation Points
      1092
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      I would love to throat punch her!! (GOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH) (sound affects)

    21. #71
      maya75's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12, 2012
      Posts
      757
      Reputation Points
      359
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by jmana View Post
      So I was just forwarded some emails from someone who was also contacted by the fake Maya, within the same time frame I was. And it's the same deal, trying to convince this person to use this spell caster. Told her the spell worked, and Maya even said she had another spell done 3 weeks ago and she got results today (this was sent July 15). She also gave this person the spell caster's email and phone number, if anyone wants to try and do some research on either send me a message and I'll give it to you. I told this person to come to SPS and forward the emails to Hope so we can have another person confirm where they came from.
      She's a ******

    22. #72
      nuku's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 18, 2013
      Posts
      26
      Reputation Points
      27
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Hello everyone! Let me repost what the fake maya wrote here.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Re: spell caster

      from Maya Fran to you

      my spells turned out perfect. I just had an additional spell done 3 weeks ago and got results today so yes my spells have worked


      De :
      À : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr
      Envoyé le : Dimanche 31 mars 2013 9h20
      Objet : Re: spell caster

      Hi how are you? Are your spells still good?

      ------------------------------
      On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 11:03 PM EST Maya Fran wrote:

      >I don't like to talk about Robin. Leaving the forum and finding real help really saved me. I was at the end of my rope.
      >
      >
      >I cant give the guys full information out he only took my case from Tisha referring me to him she had to ask permission first but he might would work with you his email address is creole1950@hotmail.com he doesn't take paypal he only took cash. or western union. he doesn't have a website..
      >It was $100 for the blood spell and $25 for the poppet doll Tisha made.
      >
      >
      >________________________________
      >
      >À : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr
      >Envoyé le : Mardi 22 janvier 2013 15h22
      >Objet : spell caster
      >
      >Hi maya! Nice to meet you. .my name is XXXXXXX and I saw you had a spell manifest from tisha referral. May I get the contact info? And alsi..how much was it?
      >Tishas energy doll how much about?
      >I thank you so much for sharing info. Thank you and best of luck to you! You came a long way...from being abused fron robins clan... god bless ya

      Re: spell caster
      from Maya Fran to you

      my spells turned out perfect. I just had an additional spell done 3 weeks ago and got results today so yes my spells have worked






      À : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr
      Envoyé le : Dimanche 31 mars 2013 9h20
      Objet : Re: spell caster


      Hi how are you? Are your spells still good?


      ------------------------------
      On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 11:03 PM EST Maya Fran wrote:

      >I don't like to talk about Robin. Leaving the forum and finding real help really saved me. I was at the end of my rope.
      >
      >
      >I cant give the guys full information out he only took my case from Tisha referring me to him she had to ask permission first but he might would work with you his email address is creole1950@hotmail.com he doesn't take paypal he only took cash. or western union. he doesn't have a website..
      >It was $100 for the blood spell and $25 for the poppet doll Tisha made.
      >
      >
      >________________________________
      >
      >À : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr
      >Envoyé le : Mardi 22 janvier 2013 15h22
      >Objet : spell caster
      >
      >
      >Hi maya! Nice to meet you. .my name is XXXXXX and I saw you had a spell manifest from tisha referral. May I get the contact info? And alsi..how much was it?
      >Tishas energy doll how much about?
      >I thank you so much for sharing info. Thank you and best of luck to you! You came a long way...from being abused fron robins clan... god bless ya

      Re: spell caster

      from Maya Fran to you


      my spells turned out perfect. I just had an additional spell done 3 weeks ago and got results today so yes my spells have worked




      À : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr
      Envoyé le : Dimanche 31 mars 2013 9h20
      Objet : Re: spell caster



      Hi how are you? Are your spells still good?


      ------------------------------
      On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 11:03 PM EST Maya Fran wrote:

      >I don't like to talk about Robin. Leaving the forum and finding real help really saved me. I was at the end of my rope.
      >
      >
      >I cant give the guys full information out he only took my case from Tisha referring me to him she had to ask permission first but he might would work with you his email address is creole1950@hotmail.com he doesn't take paypal he only took cash. or western union. he doesn't have a website..
      >It was $100 for the blood spell and $25 for the poppet doll Tisha made.
      >
      >
      >________________________________

      >À : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr
      >Envoyé le : Mardi 22 janvier 2013 15h22
      >Objet : spell caster
      >
      >
      >Hi maya! Nice to meet you. .my name is XXXXXX and I saw you had a spell manifest from tisha referral. May I get the contact info? And alsi..how much was it?
      >Tishas energy doll how much about?
      >I thank you so much for sharing info. Thank you and best of luck to you! You came a long way...from being abused fron robins clan... god bless ya



      Last edited by Hope; 07-18-2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: removed blank lines and names

    23. #73
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      You should send the email headers to Hope. Make sure to include the emails you received from the "spell caster" you paid Tisha for.

    24. #74
      Hope's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8, 2010
      Posts
      5,232
      Reputation Points
      5589
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing, can you please pm me the email headers? I will PM you the instructions
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

    25. #75
      nuku's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 18, 2013
      Posts
      26
      Reputation Points
      27
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      from Maya Fran to you

      I am very serious. He doesn't really talk to me online. He doesn't have a computer at his house. But he just did work to help me get the guy im interested in and after a month I spent the weekend with him so it worked.



      De :
      À : dummymail0099@yahoo.fr
      Envoyé le : Lundi 15 juillet 2013 13h33
      Objet : Re: spell caster


      U serious? Weird he does not even reply back to me. I. Bought many other spells too...none worked



      -------- Original message --------
      From: Maya Fran <dummymail0099@yahoo.fr>
      Date: 07/15/2013 1:02 PM (GMT-05:00)

      Subject: Re: spell caster


      my spells turned out perfect. I just had an additional spell done 3 weeks ago and got results today so yes my spells have worked


      - - - Updated - - -

      hi hope! I already fwded you the email header. I fwded the one from the spell caster and recent email from Maya.

      Thank you!

    26. #76
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      So Karyn has hired a private investigator to investigate us all (for what I have no idea). But she has our initials and our states so far, whoa!! I guess her cats will have to go without food for a while after paying so much to someone to figure out our initials and where we are from, LOL! What a loon.

    27. #77
      kerra1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17, 2013
      Posts
      13
      Reputation Points
      8
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      So since Tisha is back to work has anyone received their "reading" yet??

    28. #78
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Yeah really, she shut down her site to catch up on readings, and said she is so busy with readings, so you'd think someone would be sharing that they have gotten one recently, or could it possibly be just another one of her lies? Nah, couldn't be.....

    29. #79
      Moonchild10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 28, 2011
      Posts
      2,273
      Reputation Points
      1116
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by jmana View Post
      So Karyn has hired a private investigator to investigate us all (for what I have no idea). But she has our initials and our states so far, whoa!! I guess her cats will have to go without food for a while after paying so much to someone to figure out our initials and where we are from, LOL! What a loon.
      Is it on Topix?

    30. #80
      kerra1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17, 2013
      Posts
      13
      Reputation Points
      8
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      I do think Tisha lurks on these forums because as soon as the we doubted her all of sudden she changed her website she should have been shut her website down instead of continuing to collect money!! Browneyes runs everything back to the other site like a little kid!! Jrmana is being made fun of over there!! Tisha is a suspect and we are the detectives!! Karyn/Maggie always was closer with Tisha then anybody else so either she is Tisha or she works for her!!

    31. #81
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by kerra1 View Post
      I do think Tisha lurks on these forums because as soon as the we doubted her all of sudden she changed her website she should have been shut her website down instead of continuing to collect money!! Browneyes runs everything back to the other site like a little kid!! Jrmana is being made fun of over there!! Tisha is a suspect and we are the detectives!! Karyn/Maggie always was closer with Tisha then anybody else so either she is Tisha or she works for her!!
      Yeah she can make fun of me all she wants, calling me Mr. Clean because I am bald just shows how much of an immature idiot she is. I'd love to see what she looks like!! Now on topix someone is posting I'm a loser, stalker, obsessed drug abuser! Lovely. I think we can all guess who's been posting that crap right? And she's the one going around crying about being slandered?! It's just laughable, the whole thing is so messed up it would make a great storyline for a book.

    32. #82
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      When the guilty are caught they will do anything to take attention off their crime.

      Still doesn't change the real questions...

      Where is proof that Tisha had a child and subsequent proof that child died?
      Where did the thousands in donations go for this "death"?
      Why is an email promoting Tisha being sent from the exact location as Tisha?
      Why did Tisha promote a "secret caster" and collect $200 on behalf of that caster?
      Why did Karyn/Maggie claim to see an obituary and three hours later say she didn't know if there was an obituary?

      These are the questions that deserve answers!!!!

      Honestly who cares what they talk about on their top secret forum...and if Browneyes is making fun of all of us.

      Point is NOT ONE of them can provide any answers or proof...all they can do is insult us and SPS. In my opinion they are all a waste of key strokes.

    33. #83
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by AriesFire View Post
      When the guilty are caught they will do anything to take attention off their crime.

      Still doesn't change the real questions...

      Where is proof that Tisha had a child and subsequent proof that child died?
      Where did the thousands in donations go for this "death"?
      Why is an email promoting Tisha being sent from the exact location as Tisha?
      Why did Tisha promote a "secret caster" and collect $200 on behalf of that caster?
      Why did Karyn/Maggie claim to see an obituary and three hours later say she didn't know if there was an obituary?

      These are the questions that deserve answers!!!!

      Honestly who cares what they talk about on their top secret forum...and if Browneyes is making fun of all of us.

      Point is NOT ONE of them can provide any answers or proof...all they can do is insult us and SPS. In my opinion they are all a waste of key strokes.
      I doubt we'll ever get answers to any of these questions, let alone all of them. What I find crazy is how Browneyes is the one who said she ordered a copy of the death certificate, right? So where is it?? Does she think we will all just forget about that?

    34. #84
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Browneyes ordered for a search to be done...she didn't actually order a death certificate. I am sure she will come back with some excuses as to why she didn't get it.

      The Topix thread is out of control, the amount of hate Karyn harbors for anyone who questions Tisha is weird. I never got that defensive over my own husband...raises some suspicions...

    35. #85
      kerra1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17, 2013
      Posts
      13
      Reputation Points
      8
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Everything will come to light!! Nesha I just know my way with computers you can do alot when you have a computer wiz in the family haha!! Gremlin your speech was adorable how cute!! Marie You don't even know what your looking for haha!! Once the real Tisha is revealed she will have legal actions to deal with just as well as her followers or should I say Co workers!!

    36. #86
      Aria

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Okay, I'm not taking any sides here! I just want this to be fair and besides, I made a purchase to Tisha before and just a month ago that cost me a lot of money but that's not the case here. I talked to her and she's willing to give a refund anyways. I chose not to!

      When I talked to Tisha, what she told me is that she's getting help from the FBI and lawyers involving her daughter being stalked, and her too. It sounds crazy to me because why would these people have to exposed her daughter April when she have nothing to do with this? She said they posted where she's studying, and even wished for her to die too. In short she's receiving threats from her unhappy clients. But what I'm trying to say is if you have problems with Tisha (who apparently took too much more than she could chew) that's causing all the delays with the readings, why take it on her daughter? She have nothing to do with her mother's job.

      Look, I know how stressful it is to you guys and it is to me too! Tisha also predicted my ex will be back this summer but none of that prediction ever came true. In fact he has a gf now and it's been 3 months since I last made contact with my ex. Tisha kept saying that my ex will contact me soon, just keep ignoring him and truth is I'm losing any hope I have but I remained composed and not let it affect me. Besides, time really does heal and it helps us forget and move on. I wanted my life to be better so I find solace to my psychics to tell me, advice me what to do, to help me get through my depression and even tell them my problems when I have no one to turn to... (but trust me I haven't talked to tisha yet on the phone we just chat thru skype if I have questions she would answer them for free) and my other psychic which is Lily she is a lovely woman and she's fun to talk to, she predict things that did came true.

      Tisha missed two of my scheduled calls but despite of what's happening, the delay tactics, the excuses it never occurred to me that she's scamming me. Part of me tells me that she's probably just busy.

      I'm not sure what to say! Right now I'm on neutral ground. If you have problems with tisha she's willing to refund your money (that's what she told me)

      peace out.

    37. #87
      Love13's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8, 2010
      Posts
      872
      Reputation Points
      821
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Maybe Karyn and Tisha are boning...sorry just trying to lighten the mood here a little bit.

      I'm confused, why is Browneyes so dedicated to her?

      Can someone put a link to the Topix page?

    38. #88
      Hope's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 8, 2010
      Posts
      5,232
      Reputation Points
      5589
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
      Okay, I'm not taking any sides here! I just want this to be fair and besides, I made a purchase to Tisha before and just a month ago that cost me a lot of money but that's not the case here. I talked to her and she's willing to give a refund anyways. I chose not to!

      When I talked to Tisha, what she told me is that she's getting help from the FBI and lawyers involving her daughter being stalked, and her too. It sounds crazy to me because why would these people have to exposed her daughter April when she have nothing to do with this? She said they posted where she's studying, and even wished for her to die too. In short she's receiving threats from her unhappy clients. But what I'm trying to say is if you have problems with Tisha (who apparently took too much more than she could chew) that's causing all the delays with the readings, why take it on her daughter? She have nothing to do with her mother's job.

      Look, I know how stressful it is to you guys and it is to me too! Tisha also predicted my ex will be back this summer but none of that prediction ever came true. In fact he has a gf now and it's been 3 months since I last made contact with my ex. Tisha kept saying that my ex will contact me soon, just keep ignoring him and truth is I'm losing any hope I have but I remained composed and not let it affect me. Besides, time really does heal and it helps us forget and move on. I wanted my life to be better so I find solace to my psychics to tell me, advice me what to do, to help me get through my depression and even tell them my problems when I have no one to turn to... (but trust me I haven't talked to tisha yet on the phone we just chat thru skype if I have questions she would answer them for free) and my other psychic which is Lily she is a lovely woman and she's fun to talk to, she predict things that did came true.

      Tisha missed two of my scheduled calls but despite of what's happening, the delay tactics, the excuses it never occurred to me that she's scamming me. Part of me tells me that she's probably just busy.

      I'm not sure what to say! Right now I'm on neutral ground. If you have problems with tisha she's willing to refund your money (that's what she told me)

      peace out.
      I approved your post, but if you wish to contribute to the forum in the future, please register.

      Some seem to be missing the point here or are being mislead, this is no just about bad customer service, if she said she is going to refund clients for missed readings, i really hope she keeps her word this time. It is not even about the bad readings and failed predictions, or the drama created in topix.
      Many question the absence of verification about her dead child situation and the many donations she received.

      The main problem here is the fact that someone was impersonating a forum member in Topix to make referrals to a particular spellcaster, referred by Tisha, who only received payments in cash, did not have Paypal and lived very close to her, the emails from fake Maya are posted here and the IP of the last one came from Pittsburgh (Tisha's Facebook page back then said she was in Pittsburgh before it was changed)

      I do not think people care about her daughter or stalked her, how do you stalk a minor, a minor should not have unsupervised access to phones or the internet and should not be featured in her mother page for psychics readings, if she wanted to protect her daughter, she would have not posted her info in her page to start with or publish her Amazon wishlist, period! (That is my personal opinion) and i think that you are just listening to excuses and more excuses, it is the same victim attitude every time someone gets caught with its hands on fire. The topic we have on Tisha is full of excuses going back a year.

      - - - Updated - - -

      oh, by the way, if someone got a refund, please share.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

    39. #89
      nuku's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 18, 2013
      Posts
      26
      Reputation Points
      27
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Hi I asked for refund because I didn't get outlook 2013 and tisha refunded me right away $45.00

    40. #90
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      I approved your post, but if you wish to contribute to the forum in the future, please register.

      Some seem to be missing the point here or are being mislead, this is no just about bad customer service, if she said she is going to refund clients for missed readings, i really hope she keeps her word this time. It is not even about the bad readings and failed predictions, or the drama created in topix.
      Many question the absence of verification about her dead child situation and the many donations she received.

      The main problem here is the fact that someone was impersonating a forum member in Topix to make referrals to a particular spellcaster, referred by Tisha, who only received payments in cash, did not have Paypal and lived very close to her, the emails from fake Maya are posted here and the IP of the last one came from Pittsburgh (Tisha's Facebook page back then said she was in Pittsburgh before it was changed)

      I do not think people care about her daughter or stalked her, how do you stalk a minor, a minor should not have unsupervised access to phones or the internet and should not be featured in her mother page for psychics readings, if she wanted to protect her daughter, she would have not posted her info in her page to start with or publish her Amazon wishlist, period! (That is my personal opinion) and i think that you are just listening to excuses and more excuses, it is the same victim attitude every time someone gets caught with its hands on fire. The topic we have on Tisha is full of excuses going back a year.

      - - - Updated - - -

      oh, by the way, if someone got a refund, please share.
      Agreed!! This is NOT about her crappy customer service! People are either confused here OR they are trying to cover up the REAL issues by making it sound like people are angry over Tisha's exaggerated claims of "bad luck".


      NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

      This IS about questions that are being REFUSED to be answered...

      #1) Where is proof that Tisha had a child and subsequent proof that child died?

      #2) Where did the thousands in donations go for this "death"?

      #3) Why is an email promoting Tisha being sent from the exact location as Tisha?

      #4) Why did Tisha promote a "secret caster" and collect $200 on behalf of that caster?

      #5) Why did Tisha impersonate a former client, using this clients story to promote herself???

      #6) Why are there so many defending Tisha, resorting to threats, yet STILL not answering these damn questions?

      #7) Why did Karyn/Maggie claim to see an obituary and three hours later say she didn't know if there was an obituary?


      ***** These are the questions that deserve answers!!!! At this point her sucky customer service is irrelevant! *****

      No one "hacked" her Facebook, no one called her grandmother, and no one is "stalking" her daughter!! Tisha LOVES to play victim...if even half her claims were true she would be the most unlucky person in the world! Since Jesus Christ himself walked the earth and I don't see Tisha hanging from any cross!!

    41. #91
      maya75's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12, 2012
      Posts
      757
      Reputation Points
      359
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
      Okay, I'm not taking any sides here! I just want this to be fair and besides, I made a purchase to Tisha before and just a month ago that cost me a lot of money but that's not the case here. I talked to her and she's willing to give a refund anyways. I chose not to!

      When I talked to Tisha, what she told me is that she's getting help from the FBI and lawyers involving her daughter being stalked, and her too. It sounds crazy to me because why would these people have to exposed her daughter April when she have nothing to do with this? She said they posted where she's studying, and even wished for her to die too. In short she's receiving threats from her unhappy clients. But what I'm trying to say is if you have problems with Tisha (who apparently took too much more than she could chew) that's causing all the delays with the readings, why take it on her daughter? She have nothing to do with her mother's job.

      Look, I know how stressful it is to you guys and it is to me too! Tisha also predicted my ex will be back this summer but none of that prediction ever came true. In fact he has a gf now and it's been 3 months since I last made contact with my ex. Tisha kept saying that my ex will contact me soon, just keep ignoring him and truth is I'm losing any hope I have but I remained composed and not let it affect me. Besides, time really does heal and it helps us forget and move on. I wanted my life to be better so I find solace to my psychics to tell me, advice me what to do, to help me get through my depression and even tell them my problems when I have no one to turn to... (but trust me I haven't talked to tisha yet on the phone we just chat thru skype if I have questions she would answer them for free) and my other psychic which is Lily she is a lovely woman and she's fun to talk to, she predict things that did came true.

      Tisha missed two of my scheduled calls but despite of what's happening, the delay tactics, the excuses it never occurred to me that she's scamming me. Part of me tells me that she's probably just busy.

      I'm not sure what to say! Right now I'm on neutral ground. If you have problems with tisha she's willing to refund your money (that's what she told me)

      peace out.

      Sorry but I don't agree...

      What you say isn't logical....

      This is why I think that :

      - I have custumers, and sometimes they are not happyh about their products and some can be very rude and ask for a refund even when they used the products... But they never Threatenedmy family, friends or me physically...

      I think that she received insults, and to be fair she deserved it for what she did. But to be clear this woman lied too much and so many times, that she can now say what she wanted for me she is just a liar...

      So instead of sending me excuses for taking and using my life, she is creating a new drama to have some pity of people...

    42. #92
      happycamper1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 28, 2013
      Posts
      18
      Reputation Points
      24
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Hey Maya im curious, have you emailed Tisha to ask her what the hell she was doing by using your name and story to promote herself? Im so curious if she would have anything to say to you about it...

    43. #93
      maya75's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12, 2012
      Posts
      757
      Reputation Points
      359
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by happycamper1 View Post
      Hey Maya im curious, have you emailed Tisha to ask her what the hell she was doing by using your name and story to promote herself? Im so curious if she would have anything to say to you about it...
      No I didn't contact her yet, Im waiting to have more information about Tisha/Karyn to make action for that... Don't worry about....

      - - - Updated - - -

      @Hope do you have a sofware to have IP of emails ? I received strange email and I'm sure that this is my ex... Could you help me ?
      Thank you

    44. #94
      jmana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3, 2012
      Posts
      38
      Reputation Points
      72
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      So it would seem as if Karyn is now implying that I am stalking Tisha and even her daughter, and possibly even threatening their lives It was told to me that she was spreading the stalking thing on her forum, so I contacted the admin and had the posts deleted (how's that for it being undeletable!). But what disturbs me is the death threat rumors. I received an email from someone (who wishes to remain anonymous, but she's a psychic too) stating that she heard these rumors but wouldn't tell me where they came from. If anyone is receiving some kind of correspondence from Karyn that says anything regarding me threatening anyone's life, please let me know. I know where she's going with this, yeah I did send her daughter crap off her Amazon wish list, but I wasn't stalking her! I did it because Tisha answered a bunch of stuff via email for me (none of it was true BTW), and this was when she had taken her readings down so I had no way to pay her, but didn't just want to keep asking her stuff for free, so I saw the wish list and sent her a couple $5 kid's CD's she had on there. Because I am a prime member it didn't even cost me shipping. So to me it was my cheap way out because I certainly didn't feel like sending Tisha a $20 donation via paypal which was the only other option on her site to pay for anything at the time. If that makes me a stalker of Tisha's kid, whatever, but how she's spinning that into death threats is beyond me. But that's got to stop. Oh, and anyone reading her forum, if anything is out of line, let me know. I am in contact with the person that owns the whole site and he'll delete anything that shouldn't be there.

    45. #95
      nuku's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 18, 2013
      Posts
      26
      Reputation Points
      27
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Oh goodness...this is going too far..
      Why n how did you get labled as a stalker? I send tisha daughter a gift too while back off amazon wishlist. Gold pants or something like that..
      Btw I can't seem to get the header from thoses msgs I received. Urgh...

    46. #96
      Unregistered

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      I'd like to add that Tisha collected ALOT of money on her reading specials - appointments and readings she did not produce. Con artists and thieves do the same thing.

    47. #97
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      @Jrmana - the only reason why anyone is saying that about you is to shift the attention off their own wrong doing.

      Its to take away from the REAL issue = Tisha is a SCAM!

    48. #98
      newcuriouscat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 18, 2012
      Posts
      249
      Reputation Points
      339
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Tisha is a scam!!! Jrmana, you are doing an awesome job in exposing her. Don't let anyone bring you down. They just want to trigger and push your buttons. Just stay calm and focused :)

    49. #99
      Unregistered

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Tisha sent me a note about a caster and she would take $150 for the work as the caster took only cash payments. I was to pay Tisha cash through the usual means of paypal. I think I have the email from the 'worker'. Hope, I can email you the address if I still havr it. Please post the best place to do this. Thank you

    50. #100
      AriesFire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14, 2012
      Posts
      1,597
      Reputation Points
      2459
      Post Thanks / Like

      Truth about Tisha Bibb / Tisha North / Psychic Nola / Celtic Garden www.celtic-garden.net

      Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      Tisha sent me a note about a caster and she would take $150 for the work as the caster took only cash payments. I was to pay Tisha cash through the usual means of paypal. I think I have the email from the 'worker'. Hope, I can email you the address if I still havr it. Please post the best place to do this. Thank you

      I believe you need to register to this site, become a member, and then you can private message Hope the email.

    + Reply to Thread

    Similar Threads

    1. Looking for teacher/mentor in the Druidic/Celtic/spell casting.
      By TrueNature in forum Member Support, Spells and Other Topics
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 08-04-2015, 03:00 PM
    2. A note about Tisha
      By DreamsComeTrue in forum Member Support, Spells and Other Topics
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 03-12-2013, 11:40 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •