Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice Freeman www.psychicalicefreeman.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Alice Freeman www.psychicalicefreeman.com

Has anyone worked with or heard of psychic spell caster Alice freeman at psychicalicefreeman.com?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Checking her site right now... First thing I noticed... She doesn't list prices for spells. Or at least I'm unable to find them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Esoteric, she gives her price after the consultation and if she will accept your case or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my story guys. My fiancÚ broke up with me and left me and our son and he's now talking with another girl. I was hopeless and going insane and found Alice's website and gave her a call. She says that he still loves me but that girl has put some spell on him to make him leave and cloud his mind. Her price was 500 which I have paid and have been working with her for a week and a half now. She promised me 7-10 days. She has been having me do some rituals involving money but she says that the girl has put some blocks in and she cannot perform her work. She asked me today to send money to her for a ritual she has to perform to expel the evil spirits inside him. Iam crazy enough to send her this money because I have been talking to her over the phone and she has been so genuine. I am so desperate and hurt. Can someone please help me see if there is any legitimacy in her work? Please help!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Babychopz View Post
    Esoteric, she gives her price after the consultation and if she will accept your case or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my story guys. My fiancÚ broke up with me and left me and our son and he's now talking with another girl. I was hopeless and going insane and found Alice's website and gave her a call. She says that he still loves me but that girl has put some spell on him to make him leave and cloud his mind. Her price was 500 which I have paid and have been working with her for a week and a half now. She promised me 7-10 days. She has been having me do some rituals involving money but she says that the girl has put some blocks in and she cannot perform her work. She asked me today to send money to her for a ritual she has to perform to expel the evil spirits inside him. Iam crazy enough to send her this money because I have been talking to her over the phone and she has been so genuine. I am so desperate and hurt. Can someone please help me see if there is any legitimacy in her work? Please help!!!

Hmmm, it seems suspicious because it goes against what she claimed on her very own website where she states that there is a one time fee only and that she will not ask a client to pay more like some other spell casters do....but you are describing the very thing she claimed she would not do.

And she also claims that her spells take 3 to 5 days to feel the effect from...

Have you noticed any changes in your situation since she began her work?

I don't know, her website sounded promising especially with the money-back guarantee, but what you're describing sounds like the same ol' spell caster scam.

As of right now, I would not send her any more money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Amethyst, she says my case is a severe one where the other party is involved with black magic to do harm to us. The money I send her is not to pay her but for her to put into the ritual. She said I will receive everything back when she is done, she says I can personally fly there to pick it up. She was very genuine over the phone and said that this money is only going to be used in the ritual and it is not a fee. The amount is also quite large but Iam so desperate and really believe that my ex fiancÚ is being possessed!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

the second a spellcaster/psychic said a black magic is involved. im out

especially if there's no pic of themselves on the website..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a very popular gypsy scam. You won't get the money back. I've heard about it several times...I think they even talked about it on Dateline or some similar news show. The spellcaster says she needs a large sum of money to do a ritual with...sometimes it's to cleanse the money and promises to return all the money. The victim sends the money and they never hear from the scammer again.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Amethyst, she says my case is a severe one where the other party is involved with black magic to do harm to us. The money I send her is not to pay her but for her to put into the ritual. She said I will receive everything back when she is done, she says I can personally fly there to pick it up. She was very genuine over the phone and said that this money is only going to be used in the ritual and it is not a fee. The amount is also quite large but Iam so desperate and really believe that my ex fiancÚ is being possessed!
    Hey Babychopz,

This is what she states on her website " I will never ask you to pay more or buy anything from me. I charge only a one-time fee."

And you are describing what she claimed to not do.

Omg....fly there to pick it up?? So, you're going to spend all this money on a ritual and then spend even more money on air travel to pick up something??

Hun, listen to me. You are feeling emotionally panicked and desperation for a resolution to this(we have all been there), but the situation you are describing to me sounds like a con-artist.

You already paid $500 dollars and if she were legit, that is the money she would be using to pay for the materials needed to do the work.

This doesn't sound right at all.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course I had my doubts but she was so nice and genuine over the phone and was working with me every day. I just feel so hopeless now!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

haha by what I am reading.. I think you are being scammed BIG TIME!! Just stop contacting this woman and tell her you are over your ex that you no longer need spellwork. Move on this woman is robbing you! You have several red flags 1. She is telling you someone threw a curse and its black magick. 2. She is asking for more money after she has collected money from you. 3. She said you can come get the money is a huge CON these people use to make you think wow they must be real because they are willing to let me see them in person and go to their home.. Ask her for her address NOW and that way you can search for it prior to giving her money but dont let her know. I bet she gives you some BS address.
    Most people do not throw magick on others just because you seek out spellcasters and are into this world most others around you are not but the casters think this is a way to reel you in to make you believe you have a curse or your boyfriend does. Yes sometimes it does happen and is true but its not as likely for everyone.
    PS most casters who are real do not have time to coddle someone on a daily if not hourly basis.. They are too busy. This is another FLAG

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

How much did she say she needed for the so-called ritual? I'd call the cops. A psychic named Sylvia Mitchell was recently arrested for pulling off the very exact scam...but for an ENORMOUS amount of money. Nothing will probably come from report it...but at last they will have a record of it next time she does it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She wants 5000 sent at different times in the amount of 777 because this is gods number. I know u all will think Iam very crazy to even think about it!!! But she was willing to give me her address and everything for security. I want to ask some more questions tomorrow. I know there are a lot of red flags, trust me I've been losing sleep for over two weeks now. But she says that she needs this amount to perform the ritual to draw the spirit out, has anyone even heard of this?!! I have seriously gone crazy! *sigh

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if you go through this...you are crazy. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Yes we have heard of this!! Like I said, it's a popular gypsy scam.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She wants 5000 sent at different times in the amount of 777 because this is gods number. I know u all will think Iam very crazy to even think about it!!! But she was willing to give me her address and everything for security. I want to ask some more questions tomorrow. I know there are a lot of red flags, trust me I've been losing sleep for over two weeks now. But she says that she needs this amount to perform the ritual to draw the spirit out, has anyone even heard of this?!! I have seriously gone crazy! *sigh
    $5,000??? Girl, what do you think she is going to buy with $5,000 for a ritual??

This is 100% a scam. Don't even think about going through with this.

And send the money in separate intervals with 777?? That is so ludicrous.

Look, it is clear that your emotions have clouded your rationale here, but for the love of God...Please do not go through with this. It is clearly a scam!

You have a son, spend that money wisely on raising him. Forget your ex and definitely forget this Scam Artist.

If your ex comes back on his own, then you deal with it at that time. But for now, you need to focus on your healing and your clarity.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

DO NOt GO THROUGH WITH THIS

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Amythest, I know you are right. In moments of desperation my emotion has clouded my rationale. She was just so genuine throughout the whole process but as soon as she said I needed to send the money to put inside the ritual my instincts were screaming. I will play around with some questions tomorrow to see what she comes up with. I have set an appoint with yaya and hope she will give me some insight. It is just so hard to let go because it is a family that I have with him and that this woman is destroying.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I do notice that this alice freeman site has stolen an image from this store. http://www.vodoustore.com/store/inde...717mckkhiam9c1

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy FUCK... Can we say fuck on here hahaha I know we are not to criticize or judge people on here but YOU have got to be stupid for even thinking of sending this woman that amount of money! do you know that a week long ritual initiation into Santeria is around that!! A ritual for spirits to be removed you need to seek some help Elsewhere. I will tell you something that happened here where I live and this should teach you that even if you have an address it means NOTHING. There was a botanica that opened up in March about 5 miles from where I live. 3 weeks later this shop was closed. Cops are looking for this woman because she took 7 thousand from a woman to perform a ritual to get her ex back.. there were other clients she did this to as well. She opened shop took people for money then closed and ran. Its a gypsy thing so even if they have a shop you should be weary of it. So if you give her money then do not come back here asking for our sympathy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

hope needs to move this thread to scammers

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw if you want to give 5k to someone give it to me!! I could use new carpet in my house. I will light some candles and say a chant for you and you can call to talk to me anytime I will pick up and talk with you!! I can give you my address too. Im not trying to be funny but if you really want to throw money like that away I could use it along with a ton of other people out in the world. This woman has too too too many red flags!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have not worked with this caster but have had a similar experience. I would actually go to the woman's shop and give her money which she promised to return - something about building up levels??? After thousands upon thousands spent and 2 casters who did this to me I'd say I'm out between $5,000 -$10,000. Do as you wish but please be careful. If your gut is questioning the situation then really think about this.

Remember the address she gives you could also be fake.

i agree with Pepper of this one!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

just a word piece of advice.

No one can steal your partner from you or your family unless s/he is willing to walk away with them.

I know it's hard. we've all been there. I am still trying to heal myself.

but in some way, i'm glad it happened sooner than later. if your husband/wive/gf/bf can be taken away by someone else. it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Just be glad it's not later.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish you would reconsider and NOT contact this woman again. You do not need to ask her questions! She is totally conning you!! Women spend so much time obsessing on the other woman. Forget about the other woman. That woman isn't destroying your relationship, your cheating BF is! I see so many chicks come on here thinking some black magic woman is doing some all-powerful spell on their man. blahblahblah. Blame HIM. Forget this other woman, and try working with St Martha to bring him back if that is what you feel you need to do. If you truly think you are crossed...give yourself an un-crossing bath.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Amythest, I know you are right. In moments of desperation my emotion has clouded my rationale. She was just so genuine throughout the whole process but as soon as she said I needed to send the money to put inside the ritual my instincts were screaming. I will play around with some questions tomorrow to see what she comes up with. I have set an appoint with yaya and hope she will give me some insight. It is just so hard to let go because it is a family that I have with him and that this woman is destroying.
    Here, check out this site:

http://www.gypsypsychicscams.com/faq...ling-con-work/

And look at Stage 3: Read it in its entirety and tell me that it doesn't describe your situation.

Keep posting here for support and listen to your instincts. DO NOT go back to this woman so that she can give herself a chance to suck you back in.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Pepper, thank you for being honest. It really is a slap in the face that I needed! Ineedalilhelp wow that is insane, well I can say Iam pretty insane also! She says that she has to use the money to put with her dolls to draw out the evil spirit inside him that the woman has cast. Doreaemon yes I know it takes two..and i hope you will heal. I don't know if I ever will and feel the love for him is so strong still, because of love we get stupid and clouded, just like I feel my ex is being right now!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Pepper, thank you for being honest. It really is a slap in the face that I needed! Ineedalilhelp wow that is insane, well I can say Iam pretty insane also! She says that she has to use the money to put with her dolls to draw out the evil spirit inside him that the woman has cast. Doreaemon yes I know it takes two..and i hope you will heal. I don't know if I ever will and feel the love for him is so strong still, because of love we get stupid and clouded, just like I feel my ex is being right now!
    Dolls?? Really? So, she isn't even the most creative scam artist.

These dolls must be made out of gold and diamonds to be worth $5,000. lol

Look, just wash your hands of the $500, be thankful you didn't lose more and let go.

Pray for your own strength and healing during this time. And the best part about doing that is it's 100% free. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Amethyst thank you so much for that!!! U literally saved me.. This spell caster talks about God and his work a lot and making me buy into a lot of religious beliefs! I thank God that I did post this and can snap out of it!!! If anyone has come across her please stay away!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Amethyst thank you so much for that!!! U literally saved me.. This spell caster talks about God and his work a lot and making me buy into a lot of religious beliefs! I thank God that I did post this and can snap out of it!!! If anyone has come across her please stay away!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This forum reminds me of a suicide hotline - so many people helping each other off the ledge. I am so thankful for this place:)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Babychopz,

I'm glad you are starting to find your strength. Now, just try to stay focused and don't let yourself go down that deep dark path of depression. Being in that state of mind of hopelessness can oftentimes cause us to make bad choices for ourselves.

AriesFire,

This forum has become a wealth of information and support for me. I am so glad to have found it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too. I came here looking for reviews and found 2 or 3 casters listed that I was considering using. I'm so grateful that I didn't waste even more money. Believe me I've wasted quite a bit and felt really desperate at times.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely agree - if I would have found this forum years ago it would have saved me soooo much money! LOL!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

SO needalilhelp...you had went to someone who requested money to use for ceremony or cleansing? If so...what ended up happening? Did they disappear?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ineedalilhelp, Iam curious also!
    And thank god I have found this forum! Someone up there was looking out for me before I did something really destructive and insane.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ BabyChopz and LaSirena - I PM'd both of you.

It was a return my ex sortof situation. I never saw a penny of the money I gave these woman. I will never be so naive EVER again.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

someone tried to sell that idea to me too about using the money for ritual and sending it back. Though i had seen some movement with that caster, it somehow felt wrong and i back tracked.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Moon who did u work with? This woman told me she needed to place this money with her wax dolls to remove the curse/evil spirit and then she will return the money!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ineedalilhelp, Iam curious also!
    And thank god I have found this forum! Someone up there was looking out for me before I did something really destructive and insane.
    My dear girl, yes thank goodness for this forum, with love spells, the first thing you need to look at is yourself. You have to heal your heart, I know at first its a shock and immediately you reach out for help, but talk your head off with your friends or family, get the shock out of your system, then after a few weeks you start to calm down, sometimes it could be a month, clear your head, and then start working on your broken heart. I will add more to this later as I have to go out and do some shopping therapy. But don't go giving this money to this quack of a woman, if you need help try one of the more reputable people here like Yaya and it won't cost you $5000. I would be going on a holiday with this kind of money and concentrating on your physical and spiritual well being. Get your hair cut, that gets crap out of your aura.....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

babychopz- now that you found this site maybe you should look around and see if there is someone who can give you a good reading with honesty and tell you if there really is a curse or not.. Highly unlikely but Im sure there isn't. I hope you find what you are looking for on this forum. LaSirena also stated to use St Martha she is wonderful and I have seen her work for me as for others. Try giving her a shot there is a thread on her just search for her. But please do not contact this woman anymore!! There is no reason too she is a scammer out to get your money. We all have been in your shoes desperate to get a loved one back but you have to look at it like this.. If it is meant to be it will be TRUST in that. Everything happens for a reason and you never know you may love him now but in a year or two you might meet someone better. I am speaking from recent experience. I found a forum after my break up with someone who I was madly in love with ( not a teen crush either Im older ;-)..) I tried everything and anything. It took me 3 years!! I wasted 3 years wanting this person. I finally finally some how moved on and now when I see him I am not turned on by him at all. I actually look at him in disgust! I see him a lot too because mutual friends. I went into another relationship with someone who treated me better than him but not great. This relationship also helped me move on 150%. Now I am over BOTH and will allow new love to come in without dwelling on the past. I know it is hard to see when you have a broken heart and hard to look to the future with happiness but trust me it is there it will come and it will happen. I am living proof. Think of all the blessing you have already and be happy. That is when the good things come and new people come. No one wants to be around negative or a downer..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by streambeamer View Post
    My dear girl, yes thank goodness for this forum, with love spells, the first thing you need to look at is yourself. You have to heal your heart, I know at first its a shock and immediately you reach out for help, but talk your head off with your friends or family, get the shock out of your system, then after a few weeks you start to calm down, sometimes it could be a month, clear your head, and then start working on your broken heart. I will add more to this later as I have to go out and do some shopping therapy. But don't go giving this money to this quack of a woman, if you need help try one of the more reputable people here like Yaya and it won't cost you $5000. I would be going on a holiday with this kind of money and concentrating on your physical and spiritual well being. Get your hair cut, that gets crap out of your aura.....

Streambeamer, it's been almost a month and my pain is still is strong as ever. I think this is why I believed in that curse and the black magic she told me about wanting to believe so bad that he did not leave on his own will. I really believe that something was done to him, is there a forum on this or does has anyone had experience with a spell or something dark being done to their ex? I've been so miserable, the last thing on my mind is getting a makeover!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    babychopz- now that you found this site maybe you should look around and see if there is someone who can give you a good reading with honesty and tell you if there really is a curse or not.. Highly unlikely but Im sure there isn't. I hope you find what you are looking for on this forum. LaSirena also stated to use St Martha she is wonderful and I have seen her work for me as for others. Try giving her a shot there is a thread on her just search for her. But please do not contact this woman anymore!! There is no reason too she is a scammer out to get your money. We all have been in your shoes desperate to get a loved one back but you have to look at it like this.. If it is meant to be it will be TRUST in that. Everything happens for a reason and you never know you may love him now but in a year or two you might meet someone better. I am speaking from recent experience. I found a forum after my break up with someone who I was madly in love with ( not a teen crush either Im older ;-)..) I tried everything and anything. It took me 3 years!! I wasted 3 years wanting this person. I finally finally some how moved on and now when I see him I am not turned on by him at all. I actually look at him in disgust! I see him a lot too because mutual friends. I went into another relationship with someone who treated me better than him but not great. This relationship also helped me move on 150%. Now I am over BOTH and will allow new love to come in without dwelling on the past. I know it is hard to see when you have a broken heart and hard to look to the future with happiness but trust me it is there it will come and it will happen. I am living proof. Think of all the blessing you have already and be happy. That is when the good things come and new people come. No one wants to be around negative or a downer..
    pepper, thank you for your advice. I will look into st Martha!! And also I have booked an appointment with yaya ( in June) and one with yona (tomorrow) so I will let everyone know what she says about my situation!!! Thanks again!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

We get over these heartbreaks. When the love of my life left me after a 5 year relationship I was heartbroken. Nobody can convince me they loved their lover more than I loved mine. I wailed for 6 months. I couldn't speak his name without breaking down into tears for a year. I worked spellwork for over two years for his return. He never came back and now I can honestly say I feel better and am happy again. These things happen to us for a reason sometimes. Please don't obsessively go on a reading/spellcasting tirade. People are fast to try to work on their "love" ...but so sluggish to work on "themselves." If you insist on doing this spellwork now. Get ONE reading. And one spell. And let it go. Many of us went on tirades and multiple readings and spellcasters. It drains you completely. Drains your energy, drains your money and leaves your faith in magic and the wonders shaken and prolongs your depression. If you work St Martha..just do it for 9 Tuesdays. Then let it go and see what happens.

That entire black magic thing is what all cons say to get your money. Men involved in affairs...act very dark. Their personalities can change, they can become angry and cause fights for no reason. Just because men do bad things, doesn't mean dark spells and entities have taken them over.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

BABY- YAYA is a perfect choice she will be able to see if there is in deed a curse and let you know honestly!! Best of luck hold out till you get your reading with her and yona and then go from there but do not go overboard on readings as lasirena said..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaSirena View Post
    We get over these heartbreaks. When the love of my life left me after a 5 year relationship I was heartbroken. Nobody can convince me they loved their lover more than I loved mine. I wailed for 6 months. I couldn't speak his name without breaking down into tears for a year. I worked spellwork for over two years for his return. He never came back and now I can honestly say I feel better and am happy again. These things happen to us for a reason sometimes. Please don't obsessively go on a reading/spellcasting tirade. People are fast to try to work on their "love" ...but so sluggish to work on "themselves." If you insist on doing this spellwork now. Get ONE reading. And one spell. And let it go. Many of us went on tirades and multiple readings and spellcasters. It drains you completely. Drains your energy, drains your money and leaves your faith in magic and the wonders shaken and prolongs your depression. If you work St Martha..just do it for 9 Tuesdays. Then let it go and see what happens.

That entire black magic thing is what all cons say to get your money. Men involved in affairs...act very dark. Their personalities can change, they can become angry and cause fights for no reason. Just because men do bad things, doesn't mean dark spells and entities have taken them over.
    Lasiren, your story is heartfelt. It gives me comfort to know that I was not alone. My relationship was a 7 years one that was leading to marriage soon. I know that everyone has their own story and their own sadness and how they came out of it. I know that he still loves me but the feelings he got from this other woman is clouding his mind. I know that I should just be strong and move on but my heart just won't move. I also know that time will heal but in the meantime I need to keep my sanity and the readings and spells I have engulfed myself in gives me a thread of sanity to continue until time can heal. I won't go crazy with readings, I've scheduled one with yona, one with tisha, and one with yaya. I hope to see what their readings will say and use it as almost like a crunch to lean on until I can stand once again on my broken heart. Isn't that what we all tend to do, use crunches and temporary measures to lean on. Although this can turn destructive, compared to what others do in moments of heart break and vulnerability it is to me a better option. My friends that I have seen have gone to rebounds with complete strangers, used substance or alcohol abuse, and physical self destruction. So for now, this will be my crunch to use and whether or not the findings will reveal any truth, I have seen your post of your stories and only time will tell. Will keep posted!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I won't continue to preach, Babyz. But I'm a bit more concerned with you because you were totally on the brink of sending Madam Scamarella $5000 just last night. Just afraid that you will go down a bad path faster than others. Also keep in mind that too many readings and spellwork all going on at one time..often creates more chaos...because so many cooks have their fingers in the pot at one time. Good luck.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Babychopz, one month still stings, and it will sting for a while. I feel for you. Keep your mind open even though I know you are consumed by him, but you have to be strong. I know what you are thinking, what the fuck was that? What was 7 years of being with him for? Why did he abandon me? He probably got cold feet, the 7 year itch, let it be for now, she is not you, and he will miss a whole lot of things about you. With love spells, you have to be clear of mind and positive, you are in no state to order love spells. There is no curse on him, he strayed. Have your readings, listen carefully to what they say, if he is not destined to come back there maybe a knight in shinning armor just around the corner. If he does come back, you have to forgive him for straying, and then you have to be in a position to get on with your lives, your trust will be gone, and he has betrayed you. Be kind to yourself, its not your fault, these things happen every day. Anyway I have said my piece.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Idk maybe its my bitchy side.,which I try like hell to keep dormant but she does reae her ugly head. A year ago someone told me they needed money to cleanse the darkness and hes under a dark spell. She wanted 7000. After many questions she said it the money causing the darkness and it was money they used to cast the magick. The spirits wanted the money as a offering, i was pissed, I told her so your telling me the spirits asked the exact amount. She said it was how mich they put out in doing the work over time. I scauffed and said or is the exact amount of a cc bill you wanna pay off? She was offended and we argued...I ended it with well unless you show me how this happens or the big shopping mall in the spirit world your absolutely nuts!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Feels like I have a family community on here..thank you all for the advices and concern!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagined someone leaving $ 7,000 on ballots on the altar for the entity and leaving. And the ballots there, waiting for someone that asked money for the same entity to pass over there by accident to take it.

OK, just kidding. xD

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@flmom, that money used to cast the spell on my ex is part of the story i was told. maybe they have some notes they all refer to.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Idk I beleive magick exists but the controlling , manipulating doesnt exist. We have free will and that cannot be overridden. The spirits want offerings but they dont ask for money...well buddah does and anoither chinnesse god but thats to bring wealth and its in the form of pennies not 100 dollar bills. Unless the kardashians are spirits now its a ludacris request!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh babychopz- when you get your reading with tisha you might just want to delete it.. since you announced it prior to the reading I am sure your reading will go in line with everything you wrote on here. ( :disgust: my bad did I really type that shame on me).. Wondering why you picked her when her thread has gone negative recently and she does not have a good customer service review right now. Turn around time for her is god awful.. But I hope in your case and anyone elses that uses her the claims are not true but Im going to have to go with my first statement. To each is own though...
    Last edited by pepper; 05-20-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: added

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    oh babychopz- when you get your reading with tisha you might just want to delete it.. since you announced it prior to the reading I am sure your reading will go in line with everything you wrote on here. ( :disgust: my bad did I really type that shame on me).. Wondering why you picked her when her thread has gone negative recently and she does not have a good customer service review right now. Turn around time for her is god awful.. But I hope in your case and anyone elses that uses her the claims are not true but Im going to have to go with my first statement. To each is own though...
    LOL!!!!! Totally AGREE!!! ---> Go read Tisha's thread before you literally throw your money away on her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought Tisha was one the the confirmed good psychics. Can I cancel her appointment and get a refund??

+ Reply to Thread