Offers Reading Services
No
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xara www.changeyourlifespells.com Scam
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Xara Matsagou- changeyourlifespells.com

I tried 3 of her spells and they did not work. I entered all my requests around the same time and would get a response that the spell would be cast at 12am midnight. It was 10pm at the time. In no way did I think the spells were really cast.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
      I tried 3 of her spells and they did not work. I entered all my requests around the same time and would get a response that the spell would be cast at 12am midnight. It was 10pm at the time. In no way did I think the spells were really cast.
      But do you know her time zone? I'm not sure where she is located...Maybe Australia.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

not sure, since we didn't actually communicate. You pick your spell, give your name and date of birth, and when you submit you get the response that your spell will be cast 12am... what makes me think that they weren't cast is that 12am was just 2 hours away from the time I requested my work. Unless she is sitting at her computer most of the time...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It is free and I am assuming that she just does a general cast for any responses/requests at one time.

If there is any casting done at all.

At this point, I look at this site as "for entertainment purposes only." There does not seem to be a way to pay or make donations, though admittedly I did not look for those options that much either.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It's free, but there's no actual casting done. I've used it 10 times before.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It is a way to get potential customer's information, most of the time, you start receiving unsolicited emails.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Hope, I've never received emails from Xara's site. It's mostly just an online wishing well that doesn't do anything. Just a place to waste time I guess.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
      not sure, since we didn't actually communicate. You pick your spell, give your name and date of birth, and when you submit you get the response that your spell will be cast 12am... what makes me think that they weren't cast is that 12am was just 2 hours away from the time I requested my work. Unless she is sitting at her computer most of the time...
      But maybe her time zone is different from yours... That's what I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AriaKitty View Post
      @Hope, I've never received emails from Xara's site. It's mostly just an online wishing well that doesn't do anything. Just a place to waste time I guess.
      Like most spell sites... The only diff. being that in most of them you have to pay and still you get nothing.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good marketing gimmick. Someone is making money selling your email to someone else/ No free lunch here.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, I mentioned this site sometime ago on another thread, no email address is asked for, I just put my first name in and my year of birth.
      That's it, how can they sell off your email address if you don't submit one? There is no place on the site to submit your email address. The money spinner is in the advertising all over the site. Anyway, I guess it all comes down to law of attraction and your belief system. Some of the spells I asked for have come true, some have not. I go in their to write down my wishes. For me it's purely just for fun.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xara Matsagou- changeyourlifespells.com

Congrats! But she's a scam.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Haha maybe. Her website looks pretty sketchy and she probably doesn't really exist.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

xara matsagou is an older lady from India she just took 700.00 dollars from me.The young lady u see on change your life spell is not her, I befriended her on face book and she added me she told me that a love spell will cost $180.00 dollars so i sent it western union to her temple in India,and after that she wanted more and more money so i sent it two more times then i finally told her i wont be sending her any more money she got mad and blocked me on face book.so becareful with her shes after are money.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xara www.changeyourlifespells.com

merged with existing topic

- - - Updated - - -

who did you send the money to?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i sent her money western union to India,but she didnt want the money in her name.It was sent to 3 different names in different temples.until now her spell has no movement.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

There is no movement because she is a scam.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Albert69 View Post
      i sent her money western union to India,but she didnt want the money in her name.It was sent to 3 different names in different temples.until now her spell has no movement.
      of course she did not want the money on her name, do you want to know why? because it is a FAKE name, Xara is a made up name, can you share the names of the people who you sent the money? it will help others avoid being scammed

Unregistered

Re: Xara www.changeyourlifespells.com Scam

How about....not sending money lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'll admit that I've used this site as well. I did a couple of the free "spells", mostly for love and relationship type inquiries- I was not asked for money nor did I submit any, but I did see a place where you could give "Xara" a donation (don't worry, I didn't give anything to her!). The website didn't ask me for my email or any contact info either. I mean, you all can go try it if you want to but I personally haven't seen any results from this. I see it as nothing more than an online wishing well type of thing. I really don't think any "spell casting" is done by anyone on this site.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think she only helps people that she knows.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Common sense would tell you if things were on the up and up, this person would never have enough hours in a day to cast the amount of requests they must get. But having said that, I don't see how the site is a scam. It's free, and going back quite a bit, I always remember it being free. I've heard there was a time when she charged, but I've never seen evidence of it. As for this person on Facebook claiming to be her, I believe it's just a pretender trying to make a buck off this woman's name. Also despite the scary warnings about the site installing malware or whatever on your computer, I have never seen such a thing happen. I believe it's just a bit of fun, so I've never really understood people getting worked up about it. Maybe I'm missing something *shrug*

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by divanyc View Post
      Common sense would tell you if things were on the up and up, this person would never have enough hours in a day to cast the amount of requests they must get. But having said that, I don't see how the site is a scam. It's free, and going back quite a bit, I always remember it being free. I've heard there was a time when she charged, but I've never seen evidence of it. As for this person on Facebook claiming to be her, I believe it's just a pretender trying to make a buck off this woman's name. Also despite the scary warnings about the site installing malware or whatever on your computer, I have never seen such a thing happen. I believe it's just a bit of fun, so I've never really understood people getting worked up about it. Maybe I'm missing something *shrug*
      I agree, there are some dubious practices but there is no strong evidence she or her site are a scam--at least she was and is free and doesn't ask for e-mails (like some members assumed). The question here is whether she really does spells (en mass) or not which of course is hard to say.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Xara helped me with a friendship spell. It worked very well. I think the trick was to "forget about it" once it was done. I've read some positive reviews on her on other pages, thought I would give mine here. I have asked her for a reconsile spell now, and will keep you updated.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I tested out her site...at around 9 PM (PST) I requested a spell and it says to bookmark the page to check back in. I changed the date and time on my computer to 1am the next day. I refreshed the bookmarked page and the heading changed to "The Spell Has Been Cast!".

HAHAHA. Brilliant way to get ad revenue...absolutely brilliant. You not only get it with every page that loads during the free reading requests but with subsequent reloads of the bookmarked page.

I found it harmless fun, but obviously fake.

If I get that financial windfall though, I'll come back here and eat crow! :D

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Let us know what virus you get with her on your computer . She is fake!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marie123 View Post
      Let us know what virus you get with her on your computer . She is fake!!!
      Marie, I agreed with you that she is a fake! The website goes off your computer's clock to pretend a spell was cast once your time changes. Anyone can test this. I have a mac and didn't download anything so I don't know why you think the site gives you viruses. It does, however, have a ton of ads which means easy ad revenue for the website owner the more of her pages you load. I think it's just an ad-revenue grab...especially how she encourages you to keep requesting spells if it doesn't work the first time around.

But yes, fake!

Unregistered

Listen I tried the love spells and the dark spells and have Been doing them for the past week or so now and not a damn one of them have worked...if anything the exact opposite keeps happening...I'm so upset right now and disappointedand have lost hope I think its all just a big freaking joke I'm hurt even more then when I went in to trust xara's spells

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorella View Post
      Anyone had any results from Xara? Just going through the list...
      Absolutely no results.

Snakey1

That what she telling me that it's 180 for a personal spell

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Don't send her no money, she's a theif. She stole $700.00 from me.after the $180.00 she will ask for more.

Unregistered

Re: www.changeyourlifespells.com

Quote Originally Posted by coraleec View Post
      I looked at the site and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It seems a bit simple, besides the few special effects. I don't see where I can email her or contact her in any way.
      I also did a run through as if I was going to buy the "Hair change" spell, and it only asked for name, year of birth and to add details of what i want. I clicked submit and it asked for a payment of $19. I didn't go through with it though.

Is hair change and eye color change even possible? I mean really.

Also, the testimonies seem fake, scripted and not at all genuine.

If you try her let me know and keep updated though, I will be shocked if it works but who knows, I'm willing to be surprised lol.
      I tried entering 4 different spells... It said they would be done between now and 1 AM. She said you could check back to see when the spell was complete but you would feel the change in your life... Later that day... 8:52 and nothing happened... Wow an I actually believed it would work

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I tried to contact her via Twitter and her site but got nothing. Not real.

Anonimo

I did too and not even one of the spells that I request works. Hard to believe in xara

Unregistered

Xara is a fake, unscrupulous cheater and scamster.
      Don't fall into her trap. Shame on Xara Matsagou. She is a rude person and even her imposter is devilish.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Indeed not real "she" (Xara) is actually "Mimi" from spellcastersexposed.wordpress.com, and is actually a dude from Kansas - I have ALL of his details and will reveal them all if he doesn't take down that spellcasterexposed website - he is tarnishing the name and destroying the reputations of real spellcasters so that he can line his own pockets with a few Dollars.

See more here: http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...freeforums-net

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Interesting ... I though that "Mimi" was from California, I have few IP's and emails from her/him/it. I know she visits this forum regularly, I wish I had more time to investigate this fraud, it should not be that hard because the scam is clear, feel sorry for the people who are trapped before doing their homework ....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I contacted him and told him I KNEW it was him and I thought he should stop scamming people and destroying the reputations of other people, and he flat out denied he had anything to do with ANY of the sites I named to him, it was he said "mistaken identity".

Strangely 2 of the sites that I told him I knew were his (and including the one that identified him) have now had the adsense code removed from them - since I told him this is how I tracked him down. This clearly stop other people from finding himin the way I did.

I am now concerned that he will be trying to remove all of the other evidence that reveals his true identity (if he knows what it is - I didn't tell him everything).

I don't think he will be successful, but in case anyone else wants to work out who he is go to this site here:

http://domainstats.io/pub-7807103055538854

That tells you the 4 sites I found that all use the same adsense publisher code.

Go to the wayback machine and search for the BMX one - look at the first archived record in 2009 - scroll down the page and look for the link to the fundraising site - click it - in the thermometer is his name.

Search for his name in Google and you'll find his acting website (it's his name .com).

Search for this in the internet archive.

Look at the record for 2011 - look at the links in the footer. Click the magic show link and go back until you find a snapshot of the live site.

Scroll to the bottom - look at the links of "other sites created by Roger" - one is the BMX website (Bingo), the other is his actors website (Bingo Bingo).

Search Google for the wishes website - look at the youtube video calling it a scam - look at the comments - someone names the same person because the email for that site wasn't set up right and she got the mailer daemon with his email address in it.

This proves the same guy is behind ALL 4 sites, and 99.99% behind spellcastersexposed.wordpress.com

The adsense account number contained in the adsense code in changeyourlifespells.com is: 7807103055538854

Ths code appeared in all 4 of the websites in the link above - he's now removed it from the BMX site and the Bob Ross site - but look at those 2 in the internet archive and look at the source code of the first snapshot and the latest (2016) snapshot and you can see the code is there in both of them.

So I told him I knew it was him, he denied it, then mysteriously the adsense that identified him has disappeared within 24 hours from 2 of the sites, but you can still see it in the internet archive.

So all he has done is confirmed he IS behind these sites, it IS him, and since they are clearly frauds he is almost certainly committing WIRE FRAUD - since he knows these sites don't actually do anything, but he's taking donations from them (and there are claims he's ripped people off for $700, $400, etc).

There's also an allegation that suggests he could be connected to Tony Renfrow, a convicted wire fraudster who is currently serving time, he was tried in Kansas, and guess where this guy also lives?

Do the maths based on the Alexa ranks of the 2 scam sites above and this dude could be making over $1000 per day (based on 1% of site visitors donating the minimum of $10), and with the ad revenue etc he could be scamming to the tune of $500K per year.

Does anyone have the number of the FBI?

I'll leave it to someone else to follow the trail and work out who he is, but do it quick before he tries to remove all evidence.

PS - he's using donatebuttons on his website - this is I think against the terms and conditions of Paypal since he isn't a charity - they usually shut down your site and keep your money if they catch you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, one other thing to mention in case anyone wants to sue him is that he's got a list of 872 people he claims to be "scammers" - well conveniently the idiot has also listed about 440 email addresses in there, so if immediately in the short term anyone wants to tell them who he is so they can take legal action, all they need to do is to copy all of that to a spreadsheet, sort out the websites from the emails, and send them all a heads up.

Then take the list of website URL's, go to fiverr (costs $5) or similar, and get them to scrape those sites for email addresses, and email all of them too.

Then you have 872 pissed off people all looking at taking legal action against Roger D (if that's who it is - you decide - the courts will be able to prove it 100% when they order the hosts and adsense to tell them) for what he's doing.

All of this could have been avoided if he'd just stopped scamming people - I mean potentially $500K per year - that's what? 5 years, 10 years in gaol?

Depends what else he's up to, could be more than that.

What an idiot, he isn't even showing any remorse for what he's doing, he's trying to hide deeper (without success) which shows he doesn't care and wants the money over everything - at least if he'd deleted all of the sites and refunded who he could it would show he knew he was wrong and was trying to make amends.

Rather than trying to keep it going to keep lining his own pockets at other people's expense.

Is it nice in gaol?

I can't imagine it is.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The name I have is Roger Denesha - click the link to find out how I exposed HIM.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      Be careful the info you put in, there was a wishing site years ago where you used to write your wishes and after a while I found out the info from the wishes was available to Google search, to my surprise I found my name and my wish when i goggled my name years latter, took me a while to have it removed.
      Could you tell me how you Google your name and were able to take that info off from Google search? I've done something similar on xara's website and was really specific about the things I wanted and was feeling and some of the things were very personal. I don't know if Google could have my info but I'd like to know if in case they already do. It's really personal and I wouldn't certain people and just anybody to see it

Unregistered

xara matsagou is an older lady from India she just took 700.00 dollars from me.The young lady u see on change your life spell is not her, I befriended her on face book and she added me she told me that a love spell will cost $180.00 dollars so i sent it western union to her temple in India,and after that she wanted more and more money so i sent it two more times then i finally told her i wont be sending her any more money she got mad and blocked me on face book.so becareful with her shes after are money.
      Is funny because the last time I was on here website there was a warning that she did not do any spell requests on social media and anyone claiming to be here is a scammer but then I barely saw it recently so I don't know if that warning has always been there or if it's just new to maybe keep anyone from mistrusting her. And then it seems weird that she doesn't seem to make an effort to protect her identity on social media

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by streambeamer View Post
      Hi all, I mentioned this site sometime ago on another thread, no email address is asked for, I just put my first name in and my year of birth.
      That's it, how can they sell off your email address if you don't submit one? There is no place on the site to submit your email address. The money spinner is in the advertising all over the site. Anyway, I guess it all comes down to law of attraction and your belief system. Some of the spells I asked for have come true, some have not. I go in their to write down my wishes. For me it's purely just for fun.
      Hey, what spells have worked? It seems I was dumb enough to trust that the spells would've worked and to take it seriously. But if there's a chance they are working then that would be great. And how long did it take for those spells to take effect and are they lasting?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You just have to change the time on the clock of your computer and refresh the page. You'll see the the spell have been "casted".

Unregistered

Don't send her no money, she's a theif. She stole $700.00 from me.after the $180.00 she will ask for more.
      On her site it says my spells are free and always will be

Unregistered

I was told to pm her in FB for extra power. She did reply me but need Indian pupee for 32000.

charmain

hello I try this in the morning it say my spell will be fast around 1pm but I hmdidnt see nothing yet

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well,
      I'm sorry to be back but it seems our "friend" Roger Denesha is ramping up his scamtastic attempts to steal money from all and sundry.

Having been caught out as using a stock photo of a model on his "xara" website (as I predicted), and having been forced to admit this on his "spellcastersreviewed" blog, he's set up even more websites:

DoktorSkull.com - which is the TOP recommended site at http://blackmagicreview.org/

And can you guess who is doing the video review?

Yes it's the same fiverr actor he used before.

Seriously, I've had enough, he's costing a lot of people a lot of money so he can steal money from poor people, I'm reporting him now to LE - this has gone on long enough, the guy is an out and out crook.

I guess it will also make a great story for some journalists, "actor who has worked with Keira Knightly in rip off scam".

I HATE this guy for what he is doing, and am going full throttle now to shut him down.

I hope to God he doesn't read this and shut down the sites, because I reckon he's in for 10 years+ when they see how much money he's been stealing from vulnerable people.

Unregistered

I have been doing the same spell for 2 months and I got nothing she writes her own reviews ,,, to me she is fake , how can some one cast a spell to millions of people all day ? Scam and bloody fake !!!!!!!!!

Stevewolfe

I have tried in vain with your money spell it is now obvious you are a fraud as your money spell don't work, my name Steve Alexander Wolfe from UK look at the past week how many timessage I tried your money spell it's failed every time you are a BIG FRAUD not a real witch or powerful if you were this would have work instantly. Prove me wrong .

Unregistered

I too thought that I could get a spell to change my life the money spell didn't work I actually lost money on the day I asked for it and I have asked for love spells and sex spells and ...... nothing if anything my situation has got worse rather than better since I asked for the spells I say don't bother it's fake

Unregistered

I tried so many time marriage spell but it didnot work

+ Reply to Thread