Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Xara www.changeyourlifespells.com Scam

Anybody heard something about this one?
      www.changeyourlifespells.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It is so funny website, that I couldn't resist to try it - but hardly that it isn't fake :roll:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This forum here is really nice and helpfull. I started to think about spells few days ago not because of love problems or something like that, but because I want to help my son to get a job which is promised to him year ago.

I contacted few casters but after reading all your experiences I gave up. They asked me 300-400 $ but I don't think so

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

how did you find them?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

googling ...

I tried to ask spell casting from people on secretspells.org and they gave totally unrealistic offer for 400$ so I gave up.

I had reading from angel-magic.co.uk but it was very general. In fact I asked woman presented as Angel for spell casting and she offered me one free casting and said that I can wait for a some time to see if this one will help...I told her that I want to pay for some more, but it was few days ago and she didn't emailed me back.

I don't know - I found some impressive websites but after some time always found some evidences of fraud here or elsewhere on internet.

last one I saw is izabael.com which looks really nice - but I am not sure any more...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the site and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It seems a bit simple, besides the few special effects. I don't see where I can email her or contact her in any way.
      I also did a run through as if I was going to buy the "Hair change" spell, and it only asked for name, year of birth and to add details of what i want. I clicked submit and it asked for a payment of $19. I didn't go through with it though.

Is hair change and eye color change even possible? I mean really.

Also, the testimonies seem fake, scripted and not at all genuine.

If you try her let me know and keep updated though, I will be shocked if it works but who knows, I'm willing to be surprised lol.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Is hair change and eye color even possible. I don't know, but this site looks like a cartoon...I don't think that is for real, especially because there is no such a thing like a contact mail address.

Did you check on izabael.com? This site looks so different :| I like it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard of her or tried this? Not sure about this one... but the prices are not too bad at all.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sorry hope... I did run a search but nothing came up. I must have typed something wrong.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i used them and nothing happened, no results whatsoever

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Red face Xara www.changeyourlifespells.com

Hi all, thought I would share this website with you, the spells are free and cast the same day. Excellent reviews.
      What do you all think and have you heard anything about Xara. Have requested some work to be done in the next few hours, will keep you all posted. :welcoming:

This is her website...... http://www.changeyourlifespells.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Xara www.changeyourlifespells.com

Nothing in life is free...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I look to the website, and the It look like a commercial website...

How do you know if she cast the spell ? Is she sending email after that to propose spell in exchange of money ?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maya75 View Post
      I look to the website, and the It look like a commercial website...

How do you know if she cast the spell ? Is she sending email after that to propose spell in exchange of money ?
      Have no idea maya75, I just put in my spells, was a little greedy, did about 5 of them, she does not have my email or any of my details, so how would she charge? There is no where in there where you can log in or register. Try it, you will see what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by streambeamer View Post
      Have no idea maya75, I just put in my spells, was a little greedy, did about 5 of them, she does not have my email or any of my details, so how would she charge? There is no where in there where you can log in or register. Try it, you will see what I mean.
      I don't know if she cast my spells, have no idea. I will just wait it out. Played the lotto tonight, lets see if I have a win.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ok... Just for testing, I ordered a spell myself and there's nothing in there where you need to give an email address or anything.
      Yes, you have to indicate your name ( first name only) and we know one can write any name ( but again it's only 1st name, so....)
      and a number which I'd suppose means your birth year ( that's not clear).
      I chose a specific spell and then explained in detail what I really want.
      Got a prompt saying spell will be cast at 4 pm.
      That's all.
      PS..If one still doesn't want to write something which might show your IP address ( I can understand) you can always use a free internet proxy.Problem solved.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by esoteric View Post
      PS..If one still doesn't want to write something which might show your IP address ( I can understand) you can always use a free internet proxy.Problem solved.
      Proxy users are not permitted on this forum!

- - - Updated - - -

and you really believe they cast the spells? is is like an horoscope computer program, a way to get your information and contact to send you spam and other offers, to get you in their database as a future client, always remember:
      "If it sounds too good to be truth, it probably isn't!"

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, Hope... Probably not... But I see no risk in trying given the conditions.

I meant PROXY to be used on that spell site (if one doesn't want to leave any trace at all) and NOT on this Forum.
      Sorry about the misunderstanding ( thought it was clear but evidently it wasn't).

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No lottery win, not even the lowest prize. Oh well, we shall see about the rest of them, I guess you have to give it time, the usual stuff, yeah its a strange website, you can't even contact her directly.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hello, not posted on here in a while. R/L crap getting in the way and stuff, but I've put in for a couple of them too. Nothing to lose as far as I can see. I used a mobile phone browser to do it tho, so the IP is reused by others all the time. - No link backs. We'll se what happens and if any good news comes back, I'll update you all :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

all the spells are cast the same day? for all who order? how is that even possible?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOON View Post
      all the spells are cast the same day? for all who order? how is that even possible?
      Good question Moon....But you don't risk anything in trying. And it's free.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOON View Post
      It does not matter, its free, I tried a number of them. I know what you mean about it being not possible, but what I like about it is that you can write down exactly what you want. You put it out into the universe. Let's hope the universe hears all of us.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Anyone had any results from Xara? Just going through the list...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Question Xara www.changeyourlifespells.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorella View Post
      I can't even remember what I asked for, I have been there so many times, lol, I did ask for weight loss, have lost 5 kilos since then, and I asked for a lottery win, nothing there, but that's probably because millions of people ask and it probably confuses the universe, might ask to win on a scratch ticket. Let's see what else, the beauty spell, since then men are giving me the eye, and where I usually shop I have been getting lots of hello's and head nodding from strangers, but that's really nothing new, I smile a lot, they probably think I am smiling at them, and I have bedroom eyes.............. Checking the site, can't remember what else, oh give up smoking, I have been coughing my guts up since then, but I have had a terrible cold for weeks now and it has been around the household a number of times. A few more personal ones, but not sure, because I have done my own as well. What about you Fiorella? Anyone else?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Bedroom eyes!!!! Lol!!! That's so cool, who needs spells with bedroom eyes, wish I had those!!!
      No, I haven't tried her, not sure why... I guess I was only ever interested in reconciliation when I joined here, so it never crossed my mind to 'expand' my range... BUT you've given me lots to think about, Steam! I guess the 'free' part didn't go down well with me, just because I have been warned a few times free internet spells are dodgy, so I was checking to see also if you noticed any strange 'side effects', as in emails from strangers trying to sell you stuff, whatever... Glad this wasn't the case, I'll probably give her a try for something simple - weight loss... the next best thing after reconciliation :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I tried her site for fun, but with no results. It is not really possible to cast all these spells since she has to sleep & has other things to do I would think. I would assume supplies for casting costs a ton of money. How can it be free? Money is needed to buy supplies. People rarely do anything for free these days. I don't know if the feedback on her site is from real people.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
      I tried her site for fun, but with no results. It is not really possible to cast all these spells since she has to sleep & has other things to do I would think. I would assume supplies for casting costs a ton of money. How can it be free? Money is needed to buy supplies. People rarely do anything for free these days. I don't know if the feedback on her site is from real people.
      Agreed but the point remains...Why would she have created such a site claiming to offer absolutely free spells ? What's the monetary return for her if at all?
      I assume she has expenses for maintaining the site etc.....I go there frequently and every day there's more testimonials adding up...Most are positive but few are criticizing her motives and very few are saying nothing happened yet....

True that she asks People with a website to post her link... But what's her gain? Pay per click?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

maybe they are trying to get info of customers in the market, watch for spam or unsolicited emails ....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      maybe they are trying to get info of customers in the market, watch for spam or unsolicited emails ....
      Hello Hope, no nothing like that, you don't even have to leave an email address, just wish upon a website. lol.

She might make money from the advertising on her site, clicks etc., she must get a large number of visitors to the site. Here is some information. I have an ip address, but I think it belongs to the server. I have just done some research and found this. She has had a large number of likes via facebook, 17K, but when you "like" the page it goes back to the website.

http://www.scamvoid.com/check/changeyourlifespells.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

But Hope... There's no place whatsoever on the site where you can post your email address.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorella View Post
      I too tried a few since they were free and you didn't need to give an email, but it didn't make sense how she would be casting so many spells for free at 3a or 4a in the morning (which were the times that were given when I submitted in the evening). I think I tried things like a friendship reconciliation, protection, and a couple other spells. No results nor movement whatsoever. So I agree with everyone above...I'm thinking she's probably getting money from the amount of visitors on her site?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I submitted one just for the hell of it. The spell will supposedly be cast at 5pm today.

I agree, I think she's getting money from the ads/visits.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Be careful the info you put in, there was a wishing site years ago where you used to write your wishes and after a while I found out the info from the wishes was available to Google search, to my surprise I found my name and my wish when i goggled my name years latter, took me a while to have it removed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I found this when I started my research last month but it just didn't settle we'll with me that someone would cast a spell for free. Like Hope said, nothing in life is free so I kept it moving.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Be careful the info you put in, there was a wishing site years ago where you used to write your wishes and after a while I found out the info from the wishes was available to Google search, to my surprise I found my name and my wish when i goggled my name years latter, took me a while to have it removed.
      Yes I agree with you Hope, you leave tracks behind on the internet, stupid me put in full names when I went on the site, how silly was I, I should know better being an internet queen for years, then I remembered the other day, what if someone sees it, or the people I mentioned see it, what then? I could always say it was not me, but I am now just using first names. I f***ed up.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Eek. Good thing I just put in first names and didn't write out any specific wish or details.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I tried a few, it free nothing to lose lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I remember I went through this site offering the same spells for cheap prices maybe last year?
      I am curious why these have been set as free spells now.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantola77 View Post
      I remember I went through this site offering the same spells for cheap prices maybe last year?
      I am curious why these have been set as free spells now.
      That's interesting Trantola77.

Good question.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think this is some kind of personal information phishing site. If they charge me to change my eye color or hair color, I highly doubt anyone would believe it. Let's face it, as pretty as (for example) blue eyes is, there is no way my brown eyes are going to change to blue without doing something cosmetically about it (and even then, it's still hard). Since it's free, maybe it'll attract more people and who doesn't like free things that seem harmless? I believe this site is really used to store information because a lot of people will fall for these things, unfortunately. While a lot of people here may put small things like just their first names and etc, others might put their entire life information on that site. It's unfortunate but true. Plus it collects your IP at the same time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

When I checked my email this morning I got an email from PayPal with them refunding me money for what I paid for from 2 years ago. I can post screenshots for proof.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

really? did you ask for a refund? what is the email and name they used in the refund? Thank you for sharing

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The name it showed in the PayPal transaction was Change Your Life and the email was contact@changeyourlifespells.com. No I didn't ask for the refund. The purchase was made two years ago and I had forgot all about it. Very strange if you ask me but hey free unexpected money is unexpected money.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moonscorpio86 View Post
      The name it showed in the PayPal transaction was Change Your Life and the email was contact@changeyourlifespells.com. No I didn't ask for the refund. The purchase was made two years ago and I had forgot all about it. Very strange if you ask me but hey free unexpected money is unexpected money.
      @moonscorpio86,it's really uncommon they refunded without you asking.Did they write any reason enclosed?I'm happy for you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Nope there was no message enclosed telling me why. But I am wondering if maybe a bunch of people reported them to PayPal back before they started offering spells for free or are they just refunding people on their own without PayPal forcing them.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantola77 View Post
      @moonscorpio86,it's really uncommon they refunded without you asking.Did they write any reason enclosed?I'm happy for you.
      Have you actually checked your paypal account to see if the money is in there?

- - - Updated - - -

moonscroriop86, you could call paypal and ask them? They should tell you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I checked my paypal account night to make sure that money was really there and sure enough it was. And I was able to dig up the old email with me purchasing from 2 years ago and so my guess is that whoever this seller is/was is now giving everybody their money back.. Is there a way to post screenshot pics on here?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well there you go, thanks moonscorpio, so they were charging and now they don't, so they are making money from click ads. Maybe someone ripped it right up them and they had to refund everyone. Who knows, I just hope my name does come up months later all over the internet.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Xara Matsagou- changeyourlifespells.com

Hello, I've been trying some of her spells and I did see some results but they stopped after two days. Now I've constantly been asking for more spells but I'm unsure as to if the results were from her. Please leave me some feedback if you've tried her before. Thank you!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Xara Matsagou- changeyourlifespells.com

The good part is that she's completely free... As for results......I don't know... I'va asked for a few things months ago and just recently something is beginning to show... But I couldn't tell if it's due to her magic or not.

+ Reply to Thread