Toronto, Canada
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pandora's Key www.pandoraskey.weebly.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Pandora's Key www.pandoraskey.weebly.com

Has anyone ever heard of them or used them? The prices are reasonable, and they offer a refund. Which in a way sends up a red flag for me. Anyway, just wondering. Any experiences to share?

One of the ladys used to be on fiverr.com. but looks like she left pretty quickly. But it also sounds like it could have been cause she was making no money. :-/ not sure. I will see if I can post what she wrote or the link atleast on the fiverr thread.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

to start with the pictures are fake
    http://pandoraskey.weebly.com/katya.html

Katya's picture was taken from this website:
    http://elisahategan.com/
    http://www.amazon.com/Elisa-Hategan/e/B005FHW92U

I'm a Romanian-born Canadian writer and poet. My poetry and short fiction has appeared in several literary journals before I made the transition to writing prose. I graduated from the University of Ottawa with a double major in psychology and criminology, which has helped in sketching up some of my more disturbed characters.
    Race Traitor is my first novel. The reception it has received so far has been nothing short of amazing, and I'm still bowled over by the fact that it won over the juries of several art councils that have funded my manuscript. It's earned a Toronto Arts Council, an Ontario Arts council, and a Canada Arts Council work-in-progress award, and I am quite thankful for the encouragement of all those who read through my early drafts and believed it was a story that needed to be told.
    Other than being a writer, I'm an ex-English teacher. I taught ESL in Seoul, South Korea for… Read more

And Rose's http://pandoraskey.weebly.com/rose.html
    pictures were taken from this add in New Zeland

http://www.hikiwi.co.nz/ads--8-posts...rajitoare.html

And this other site:

http://vrajitoarea-veronica.blogspot.com/

- - - Updated - - -

From her blog:
    http://pandoraskey.weebly.com/my-blog.html

I'm excited to announce a new partnership with a couple of new psychic practitioners. I love the fact that I can now add Santeria spellwork to our list of services. As of today we offer cold psychic readings (my specialty), Tarot, Kabbalah magic, and now Santeria and Gypsy spellwork. Also, we are pleased to offer mediumship on our roster - previously only offered to in-person clients, we are now expanding the service to our international and long-distance clients.
    I hope you'll take a moment to sample the comprehensive services that are now available :)

Cold Readings? Tarot, Kabbalah magic, and now Santeria and Gypsy spellwork, it takes a lifetime to master just one of these practices, some do not even mix together, others have initiations .....

- - - Updated - - -

http://pandoraskey.weebly.com/1/post...x-psychic.html

I think I read this article in another site, please help me refresh my memory .....
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea how to see if its a fake. Thats why I asked. Thanks hope. :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i sent an email to Elisa Hategan's to see if she is the same person as Katya. Maybe is the same person using a different name to hide her real identity or maybe is an impostor, lets see if Elisa gets back to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Since it is a free site, we can not check for registration, but it looks new, the blog started on September 2012 and only has 2 entries.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I would be interested to see what she has to say.

I did notice that the blog only had a few enteries. But didn't see anything about the dates. Nor did I see where they were actually located.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

All the altar pictures on the site are "taken" from other sites, most of them from www.magickshop.wordpress.com
    I wonder if they got permission, these altars do not belong to them ....

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the site in the next few days, see if the pictures change

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Will do. ;-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's her Fiverr page.....It says "Gig paused".

http://fiverr.com/katyapsychic/send-...r-in-your-name

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Elisa Hategan has not gotten back to me, but the owner of many of the pictures she is using sent me an email

Thanks you so much, I have contacted her already. You are very kind to let me know!

Blessings
    Carolina
    I guess the site will be changing pictures soon

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job Hope!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's probably a crazy guess... But is it possible that the gig is paused on Fiverr because Elisa H was in London recently - as mentioned in one of her last tweets..I only know this because I followed Hope's links and her Amazon page has her Twitter account linked to the right of the page. I would rather believe that Elisa Hategan and Katya are the same person than the possibility of her being a scam.
    I had a reading with her on Fiverr a couple of weeks ago - when her page was active - and it was one of those negative readings - in terms of outcome/future predictions - that actually make you see things from a totally different viewpoint rather than further depress you. I was impressed by her explanation of my ex's actions/attitude. I didn't exactly feel great but I have to admit, I felt better. Whenever I'm down lately I keep going back to the PDF she sent me and re-reading it. It's as if she solved a puzzle for me. I liked her style, her perception, her honesty. If indeed she is Elisa Hategan, then perhaps it can be explained, as she states a degree in psychology in her bio.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Elisa Hategan never got back to me, maybe it is her and she does not want her "psychic" profession linked to her real name, eventually she is a good writer and knows a lot of psychology, as I was reading her page and researching her it made me think about another psychics from Canada who used a similar style and had great writing skills, but i never found a direct link ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not like my reading with her. I just got it yesterday.

I got a 3 question reading that cost $30. The verdict? If it would have cost 10 bucks, it would have been a decent reading. Just decent. But 30 bucks? Waste of money. She really didn't tell me anything I didn't already know myself. I was so surprised. I had such high hopes. I wanted to try her out because of the Fiverr post she made where she claims she's a real psychic and that's why she left fiverr. Plus her fiverr profile had nothing but good reviews mostly. I thought she was supposed to be the real deal.

Well...the first question I asked was career related. She brought up details that hit the spot. So it was sounding good the first couple of sentences. But then most of it was advice. Not predictions or insights. Advice that anyone could tell me. Things like "If you're selling this, you should do this. If you're selling this instead, you should do this." So basically, wouldn't a real intuitive psychic already pick up on what I was selling?

The second question I asked, she was waaayyyyy off. Completely. And it was all useless advice mostly.

The last question I asked about my love life, it was pretty generic, but she did give some predictions. One as soon as September. So I'll wait and see if that comes to past. But she couldn't describe anything about any potential lover, even the one she predicted I would meet this year. She couldn't tell me if it was going to be male or female, what they look like, their age, etc. All she said was that I'd meet them at a club or at night and that they live close to me? That could be anyone! That's like me saying, "You're gonna meet someone. And there gonna live in your city." And then when you meet someone and start dating them, if you were dumb you'd think I was a psychic. You'd say, "How did she know?" But then when you look at the big picture, I predicted your city. Of course it was highly likely you would meet someone close to you. Most people, (not everyone, but most) tend to meet their lovers somewhere near them, whether city or state.

And also, she says it's impossible for her to read about people and their feelings for you without a picture and full name. I've had psychics that only had a first name that have given me accurate details. Even Blondie, the fake psychic was more accurate than her! That says a lot. Blondie at least, whether copy or paste, still picked up on whether it was a man or a woman. I was so surprised about the reading. I could not believe how generic it was. It was just advice mainly. 85% of it was advice that anyone could tell you. Barely any predictions, and some of the insights she had were completely off, she couldn't tell. Either she could not connect to my energy well, or she's just one of the worst psychics I've ever gone to. And it came in a colorful pdf form similar to the way Blondey (fiverr) does her readings. VERY similar actually. So now I wonder if she's just internet/tech savvy and she made that Fiverr post on her website because maybe she knew it would lead to her blog if people searched "Blondey fiverr" or "fiverr psychics" on Google. So that she could charge more than $5 for a reading. I dunno, that's just a theory, I could be wrong. But I honestly have to say, that reading was awful and not what I expected at all.

For someone who claims to be a real psychic, I was not impressed at all and regret spending 30 bucks for a generic reading I could done for myself with the use of tarot cards.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Shame, silversoul... maybe it was just a matter of connection. Or maybe the picture does indeed make all the difference. Perhaps you should have asked if you should have still proceeded to buy a reading even without a photo. Instead, I found her exceptional.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought of updating this as we never got anywhere regarding Katya's ID... I decided to ask her point blank if she was Elisa Hategan, it wouldn't hurt hearing her side of the story. I felt her reading of my situation was too good to be just another copy-paste job and hence my decision to approach her directly. She told me she doesn't know anything about that and then removed the photos from her website. So OK, her photos were not her own but I'm still convinced she's genuinely gifted.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like she has taken her site down too, as when I go on her link says not published hmmm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorella View Post
    Shame, silversoul... maybe it was just a matter of connection. Or maybe the picture does indeed make all the difference. Perhaps you should have asked if you should have still proceeded to buy a reading even without a photo. Instead, I found her exceptional.
    That might have been why. I wouldn't know. Bad connection, or bad reading. Could be either one. But I found it strange that I asked for a 3 question reading beforehand. She later contacted me to ask if I wanted to ask a 4th question because she probably might have extra time to. She told me to send her the 4th question within the same or next day. So I sent my 4th question, which was about a person, without a photo. So from that point on to the time she sent my reading, she didn't even ask for a photo or mention anything about that. She just said that she wasn't able to answer the 4th question because she was running low on time and it was also pretty much impossible to read without a photo of full name. So I thought to myself, "why wouldn't she have asked for a photo before she did the reading if it was needed?" How would I have known. Because I got my reading like 2 or 3 days after sending the 4th question which I assume would be plenty of time to ask for a picture. Because she went out of her way to ask if I had a 4th question.

So I dunno. She might have worked for others, but she just didn't work out for me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure I got this right, you mean she offered you a 4th question when you first contacted her with your 3 questions? Did she not ask you for photos for the initial 3 questions? I can't remember exactly how the sequence was with my reading but when I contacted her I am pretty sure there was a request for photos as part of the required information to do the reading.
    Oh well, we all have good days and bad days... and 3 out of 4 ain't bad. You mention she was completely off with your 2nd question, would you care to elaborate?
    I guess we all have different expectations of what a true psychic should be able to see; for example, I haven't met ONE reader so far who has been able to guess what my profession is - hence I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't 'read' what I'm selling. But I would expect the things they say about a situation or a person's character to 'ring true' - for me, her words rang true. It wasn't so much predictions I was looking for, rather an understanding of a situation, so that might be part of why our impressions were so different. Predictions can only be validated by time and that be assessed then...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

because she found the forum and reads this topic frequently from her analytics program, her IP is from Canada. She even made a nonsense and accusatory post as an unregistered user and it was not approved. I think she is Elisa H., just another writer looking to make extra income.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, wow. Well, there's nothing more to say then, she is who she is... I'm sure there's lots I don't understand, Hope, for one, I am completely unfamiliar with IP addresses and all the great investigation you are doing. But I can't see Katya as E.H., in fact I'm convinced she's not. Just because I can't imagine why she would deny who she is when I specifically asked her. She doesn't know me, she doesn't know I'm in this forum, her response was that of total surprise - she probably thought I'm nuts. Also, from the little I read on the link you sent in the past, E.H. sounds like an established writer, why bother go on Fiverr? Just my humble opinion based on a gut feeling and her response.
    Not that it matters whatsoever to me, though... I mean, if she is she is, if she's not she's someone else; I paid $5 for a reading - I wasn't scammed for $100s... I pay $60/hr to my counselor. I was only commenting on Katya's reading skills. I enjoyed her version of my story, one of the best I've had and one that cut my appetite for more psychics - so it worked for me!!!!! Hit and miss? Some may say so, I'm just a fan, what can I say. I am not interested in her ID anymore than a random reader on the internet should be interested in mine. In fact, I REALLY hope no reader is interested in my ID or they would have a lot of funny stories to tell about my pathetic crush on a certain loser!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

but EH never answered my email about this page, if it was an impostor she would have said something, just like Carolina when she found her pictures were stolen, i think she does not want a direct link to Pandora and that is why she closed the store. How is her writting style? does she uses a lot of "sweetheart" and sweet phrases, i have a feeling we dealt we her before, but just a hunch, not a direct link, what is her email in your paypal invoice?
    I know for sure that whoever runs this page is located in Canada

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think E.H was reading as a way of doing research for a book? That has occurred to me. I'm an aspiring writer. We do a lot of research.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    but EH never answered my email about this page, if it was an impostor she would have said something, just like Carolina when she found her pictures were stolen, i think she does not want a direct link to Pandora and that is why she closed the store. How is her writting style? does she uses a lot of "sweetheart" and sweet phrases, i have a feeling we dealt we her before, but just a hunch, not a direct link, what is her email in your paypal invoice?
    I know for sure that whoever runs this page is located in Canada
    Hope, her writing style was rather impersonal, nothing special about it.. No sweet phrases, more a straightforward kind of talk, a bit like Lyn Foresight, perhaps why I liked her. I only ever contacted her through Fiverr, I don't have an email and the PayPal address I'm guessing is the one she listed there. I've gone back to my inbox but I've deleted my PayPal invoice - I could try locate it but I'm pretty sure it was her fiverr account that was linked to it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

the best way to find it is in your paypal account, but i think that with fiverr the payments go to them not to the readers like ebay

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorella View Post
    Not sure I got this right, you mean she offered you a 4th question when you first contacted her with your 3 questions? Did she not ask you for photos for the initial 3 questions? I can't remember exactly how the sequence was with my reading but when I contacted her I am pretty sure there was a request for photos as part of the required information to do the reading.
    Oh well, we all have good days and bad days... and 3 out of 4 ain't bad. You mention she was completely off with your 2nd question, would you care to elaborate?
    I guess we all have different expectations of what a true psychic should be able to see; for example, I haven't met ONE reader so far who has been able to guess what my profession is - hence I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't 'read' what I'm selling. But I would expect the things they say about a situation or a person's character to 'ring true' - for me, her words rang true. It wasn't so much predictions I was looking for, rather an understanding of a situation, so that might be part of why our impressions were so different. Predictions can only be validated by time and that be assessed then...
    She offered a 4th question after I had already ordered a 3 question reading and sent my 3 questions. So the offer of a 4th question was AFTER I already an order confirmation for the 3 questions. Along with the 3 questions, I sent a photo which was not asked for. Since her site is down, I can't remember if it said on the order page to send a photo, but I sent one anyways, without her asking in the order confirmation.

It wasn't so much that I need predictions. I just generally like it when psychics are tuned into whatever you ask about and give you as many details about that situation as they possibly can, whether it is in the past, present, or future. But especially the present and future. I tend to gravitate towards psychics that can read into a situation in the present, as well as make future predictions if they sense anything important. Because to be honest, I like it better when someone can tell me about a situation in the present to help me better understand why it is happening a certain way that it is. Advice is something I could ask a counselor or therapist. Or even friends. Anyone can ask a friend something and have them tell you that you should do one thing or another and give you advice about it. I go to psychics for things I cannot interpret or see about a situation, not things I already know myself. Which is pretty much the bulk of the reading I received. Advice mostly, which is nice and all, but I was asking for psychic guidance. I guess it's a bit hard to explain. I wasn't even mad about getting 3 instead of 4. Just annoyed that it was even brought up if she wasn't going to be able to do it without a photo, and FULL NAME. So even if I had sent the photo, she wouldn't have been able to answer the question without the full name apparently.

She might have requested all of that for you, but like I said, I was not asked for photos, full names, at any point in any of our correspondence. Even in the order confirmation. And the 2nd question was about a musical project that I've been involved with for years. The response she gave me was that I needed to promote our demo, try to start playing live shows, and make a website. Um, we already have one, and we're beyond the demo stage. We're professional musicians on an actual well known record label. And we have an album out. That was the entire reason I was asking the question was because I needed to get clarity on a situation involving the music business. But the entire wording of her response was that I was apart of some unknown group with no experience, as if I were in some garage band that was just starting out, and it's the complete opposite. I've played several events in Hollywood. And the response was mostly advice that would be given to someone who's never had any real experience with the music business. it was just irrelevant to anything that I was asking.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://pandoraskey.weebly.com/1/archives/05-2013/1.html

Lol, she put all my personal information on her blog. Tsk, tsk, it just goes to show that she's not all that she appears on the surface.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

report her to weebly, it is a free site and they have to follow the host rules, she published your name and email without your authorization, bad bad bad business decision!

http://www.weebly.com/abuse/

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.weebly.com/terms-of-service/

You agree that you will not:

upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I might even report it to paypal, because that's part of the terms as well is keeping client confidentiality and what not. I could possibly still get my money back. That's the biggest thing with psychics. This person just gave her own self away. She's kind of psychotic.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
    Maybe Pandora (or Elisa Hategan) forgot to read the terms and conditions of its hosting provider?

Don't you know that publishing your clients private information in a blog may be the end of your lousy psychic career? Looking for long breaks and vacations, you will have a lot of free time for them!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the links, I'm contacting them right now.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

you need to report her to weebly so they take her blog down unless she removes your personal info, paypal could be a good idea, capture the page in case she changes it

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

what a shame, i wonder what is she trying to get with this childish behavior, excuse for a bad review? she is making it worse by the minute .... reminds me of some other psychotics who we have dealt with in the past.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

all this for a bad review? I'd be going to her publishers & the press..I guess we really need to be careful who we give our info too

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that she made her blog password protected and i really hope that she comes to her senses and deletes the personal information of her client, it is a big no in any business to violate the privacy of a customer just because you are mad at a review.

I see that she wrote a whole blog about a review and never took her time to explain the stolen and fake pictures in her website (many of them have been replaced by now).

For sure we will be on the look for future updates to her blog and her other sites !

A last point, the members of this forum are not the competition, we are not psychics trying to ruin your business, we are the real consumers, the ones who are tired of scams and fake psychics and will not let scare tactics shut us up.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What is it with these people who use other peoples photographs, try and use one of SE's photographs and see what happens. If you are genuine then you should stick your face out there.

+ Reply to Thread