View Entry Info: "SOPHIE LOVECRAFT" (Bitwine.com "advisor") - Please investigate her!!!!

Category:
Psychic
Website
http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/129261-sunshower
Name
"Sophie Lovecraft"
Philippines
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "SOPHIE LOVECRAFT" (Bitwine.com "advisor") - Please investigate her!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"SOPHIE LOVECRAFT" (Bitwine.com "advisor") - Please investigate her!!!!

"something to look at is why she is charging in euros when it stats she is in California??? strange let me look up her IP and details" A statement just made to me by Jennifer, in the Bitwine Support office, after I have complained about not being able to leave feedback for her.

I never left ANY type of feedback for ANY of her 3 readings for me (totaling $100), as I was holding any kind of judgment to see the OUTCOME, as the proof is really in the pudding, so to speak. Actually, it's just too complicated for me to go into details here. So, later on I will just post the email conversation I had with Bitwine Support... In a nutshell: I think Sophie is a crook, a fraud, and evil and deceitful person. She was very snooty, arrogant and rude from the very beginning, but I let it slide because she had nothing but glowing reviews! People swore that her predictions always came to pass. So, it just so happened that the significant prediction that she made for me fell on the exact 15th day from the time I had my last reading with her. Well, Bitwine rule is that after 14 days, you no longer have the option to *post* a review; you can only email Support and have the 'edit' an already existing one. I didn't know this, as Jennifer had always been able to edit reviews for me many days after the tie limit, so I never gave thought as to the technicalities.

I have had MANY MANY readings on Bitwine.com. I usually get the "$10 deal", but my total spent as of now is "$1,836.93". Out of all of the FRAUDS I have dealt with on Bitwine, SOPHIE is the main one I want to hit! as not only did she keep standing behind her prediction after I questioned and challenged her on it, but her attitude as just horrible! She even went 10 minutes over in our first reading, and later on made such a big stink about it that I offered to pay her for it, which left me without the ability to get an updated reading on that day. She is a "by-the-minute" psychic for real; she doesn't go 30 seconds over what you pay her. So, I don't know what all of the reviewers who said she was "generous with her time" were talking about. Support suggested that my only recourse here is to open up a Paypal dispute, which I really don't want to do because it's just a lot of time and energy that I'll spend and probably still won't get anything out of it. All I really want is to post the review because I'm sure Sophie is not going to refund me a red cent. even if I email her and tell her her she was way off, I can see her saying "Tough luck. It's your fault because you didn't have faith. Next>!", if she even responds at all.

Please, anyone who has the time and ability, check this "psychic" out. I want to know what is up with her reviews
    . And she comes off so insensitive...like psych:cold:tic.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

that is the problem with these platforms, there is no way to investigate them, they can write whatever they want and there is no way to verify if their info is truth, and we all know their reviews are not accurate, the system only lets you post reviews for 14 days and they do not show negatives, take it as lesson learned and hopefully your experience will help others
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I've talked to Sophie, except not on Bitwine but LivePerson. She also has a blog and Facebook page and does in-person readings (just google "Sophie Lovecraft"). Overall, she seems pretty legit to me, though at the beginning I was unsure of her, too. However, her accuracy for me has been outstanding and her timeframes are correct more times than not. She has always picked up on the tiniest details for me, but occasionally her readings don't make sense until a month later (one I had in the beginning of March didn't really start making sense to me until late April, for instance). I'm sorry you had a bad experience with her; sometimes psychics connect with you and other times they don't. I know I've had bad experiences with psychics that everyone has RAVED about. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and give my two cents. I do think her reviews are real, but I also understand that some of these people--if not all of them--will stop at nothing to get rid of bad ones, especially on Bitwine (I've watched some of my bad reviews suddenly disappear… It's beyond frustrating). OH, and she's based in the Philippines, not LA. I'm stumped as to why her Bitwine profile says that. Anyway, hope this helps others!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

her prediction didnt come true in my situation. had a reading with her back in august. said my ex would contact me in a few weeks. never did

Unregistered

Cool "SOPHIE LOVECRAFT" (Bitwine.com "advisor") - Please investigate her!!!!

LOL that's my productions name & whatever issue previously presented by the thread author was already settled by the Bitwine legal time. & yes, I'm legit.

& if readings don't come pass to me, let me know & tell me courteously & I'll do my best to help you out. The thing is, be courteous & kind, & understand that I have other people to help, too, & I've been with that platform for more than a year. My former student who's also a renowned reader at that site told me about so I signed up.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL that's my productions name & whatever issue previously presented by the thread author was already settled by the Bitwine legal time. & yes, I'm legit.

& if readings don't come pass to me, let me know & tell me courteously & I'll do my best to help you out. The thing is, be courteous & kind, & understand that I have other people to help, too, & I've been with that platform for more than a year. My former student who's also a renowned reader at that site told me about so I signed up.
    I'm not sure I understood any of this?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

this post was made by her as an unregistered user, seems like she is trying to explain or justify .... I approved the post to make sure we have records of it ....
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

+ Reply to Thread