+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prof mama aishah - blackmagicpsychic.webs.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Prof mama aishah - blackmagicpsychic.webs.com

Can you guys tell me if any of you have used her services, or if she is a scam. Thanks

www.blackmagicpsychic.webs.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What I found online is that the same personn ? :

Registrant:
    Psychic Readings
    2210 Ming Ave
    Bakersfiled, California 93306
    United States

Registered through: godaddy.com, inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: BLACKMAGICPSYCHIC.COM
    Created on: 17-Nov-11
    Expires on: 17-Nov-12
    Last Updated on: 17-Nov-11

Administrative Contact:
    merion, Ava
    Psychic Readings
    2210 Ming Ave
    United States
    (661) 327-7070 Fax --

Technical Contact:
    merion, Ava
    Psychic Readings
    2210 Ming Ave
    United States
    (661) 327-7070 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS73.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS74.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is am not sure

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is from South Africa, not in California, more likely will ask for western union payment and i am still waiting to find anyone genuine from the African continent advertising on line. All the "Professors" and "Doctors" coming from Africa are a FRAUD!
    Her adds are posted all over the web, a well known scammer practice, i am 99% sure she is another scammer .....

- - - Updated - - -

This is a linkedin page i found on her phone number
    http://za.linkedin.com/pub/lost-love...819/50/3b7/581

And the picture is an stock picture is stolen from a British writer Yaba Badoe

www.geosireads.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/an-interview-with-ghanaian-%E2%80%93-british-writer-yaba-badoe/

- - - Updated - - -

and she also has her own thread on Topix -- SCAM SCAM SCAM

http://www.topix.com/forum/za/johann...GIF145JBIUP17D
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the biggest fraud. The picture is stolen and all her pages are copies from others. I hope this site gets shut down for copyright violation.

http://blackmagicpsychic.webs.com/psychic-reading is a copy from www.calastrology.com/zodiac-spells.html

And she (or he) is so dumb that did not even change the names

www.blackmagicpsychic.webs.com/black-magic copied from www.spellsandmagic.com/why.html

And this is another copy
    http://blackmagicpsychic.webs.com/court-cases copied from www.allspells.net/Prosperity-Spells.php

www.blackmagicpsychic.webs.com/ copied from www.soundcloud.com/love-spells

- - - Updated - - -

Maya75 - the site blackmagicpsychic.com is inactive and I do not think is related to this scam, I will remove the info about that site from the topic to avoid confusion, this scammer is using a free webpage with Webs and there is no way to find register information.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ah ok, I find it weird that she is using the same domain name with a free page.
    All african voodoo or priest are fraud online and ask a big amount of money to "buy" animals for rituals... But when you pay them they won't reply and you can say bye to your money !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

everything on this page is copied from others, even the name lol

- - - Updated - - -

Based on my own experience and the experience shared by other members, all these "Doctors" and "Professors" are scammers with very little imagination, it is getting old !!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Call me biased, but I personally wouldn't trust anyone who is outside of the US for spellwork. Particularly Africa, India, and Egypt.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The name alone sounds fake. Ironically I don't trust anyone in USA for any kind of magick, lol. I believe in learning to manifest the power ourselves to empower ourselves to change situations... Speaking of Africa, I am actually planning a one week trip to Nigeria in the month of May. Going with 2 friends... Really fascinated by the African orisha traditions and their powerful inititians to empower ones own self..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if you can travel there, maybe you can find someone, but all the "Doctors" and "professors" who advertise in the net are fake.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right every baba, doctor on the net is fake. Actually I wouldn't seek anyone to do anything for me.. Because anything I need to do myself.. I attend meetups in my area for over a year and have really learned a lot, one of the members talked about orisha inititians, not Santeria orisha here in USA which is more common but orisha in the Yoruba traditions. He did divinations for me and our group meetup leader for free of course... I normally never get readings, but this was different, long story short he said my guardian orisha was ogun, which is Uriel and different names in different cultures and said my path was to get initiated and be able to talk to the Orishas myself... Anyway this man also a middle eastern Muslim by birth like me, so it was interesting talking to another Muslim who spiritual like me.. He works for the federal government and goes twice a year to Africa with couple of co workers and asked me and my friend to join him on a week trip... Course I gotta get visa for Nigeria, yellow fever immunization and some security clearances but all in all I am excited... He is very knowledgable and got initiated in IFA a few years ago in Nigeria and he said it changed his life..says not everyone has this calling but apparently I do...

My significant other is really giving me a hard time about going.. I understand his concerns but I am only going for a week and I am going with people I know for over 2yrs my friends.. But he is typical Muslim southasian who thinks his woman can't take care of herself, lol.. I would ask him to come with me, but even though he knows my interest in weird things as he puts it, I am not sure he would understand my reasons for going. My kids are excited and want me to bring African traditional souvenirs for them:) anyway I have about 7 weeks to prepare for trip.. I have ordered some books from amazon on the Yoruba and orisha and Ifa traditions.. It all seems interesting.. Looking forward to my adventure..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

keep us posted Sasha sounds good..be safe, maybe check with the U.S embassy there's been a few goings on in Nigeria recently

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya I have been doing research on traveling to Nigeria for American citizens, and one has to be careful. But then again us embassy says the same danger travels about my own country Pakistan and I go their almost year and always safe. Guess in every country one has to be careful where not to go. But all in all, I am still excited, I love to travel. My guy is still pissy with me about it, but he will have to get over it. I know his anger comes from fear but I can't live my life worrying about every little thing.. And ya I will keep everyone posted about my adventure. Though I am not sure if my IPad would work their or not. Gonna be hard without Internet for a whole week if it not work their, lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck, i am sure it will be interesting, please keep us posted, while you are there, please visit the internet cafes and tell Dr. Salami and Professor Mayo to stop spamming the web and this forum, we do not believe their SOB stories anymore and it is time for them to get a real job and stop dragging the name and reputation of their country.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Ya Hope I would love to meet all these fake abababa fake doctors and priests and punch them in the face

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasha did he tell you what goes into inititian and the rules you have to follow after?
    I know you said it's not Santeria but they all have guidelines for after you are initiated and the ceremonies are usually not cheap. Ogun is a warrior.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I know ogun is a warrior :). Yes he did tell me what it entails, and I have done a lot of reading, talked to other babalawos and also talked in person to a woman who is actual writer who lives in NYC and was visiting the Wash DC area and we met in person and talked about the Ifa/orisha in the traditional African.. I am a Muslim but I am very spiritual and certain beliefs resonates with me personally in this path.. As far as rules and regulations, I always do what feels right to me.. The ceromony is well priced and I can afford it.. I know that in USA they are so expensive starting from 10,000 all the way to 25,000. I would never pay that amount to anyone.. Besides I prefer going to the actual country of the religion then learn here in USA. But that is just me. Besides I love to travel and seeing new cultures and meeting new people.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PhickDiva View Post
    Call me biased, but I personally wouldn't trust anyone who is outside of the US for spellwork. Particularly Africa, India, and Egypt.
    You should travel about and meet different people & cultures

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I love meeting new people and traveling to different parts of the world.. After Africa, in late summer I want to go to Japan where original reiki was started, since I am attuned reiki level 1 and reiki level 2 want to see authentic Japanese reiki :). I plan on Getting reiki master attunements later this year.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PhickDiva View Post
    I think she meant online. Africa, India and Egypt are countries with powerful spiritual traditions, unfortunately most of the people who advertise work from these countries online always end up being scams. Up to the date I have not seen not even one genuine caster from Africa advertissing online. I think if you want to meet them you should go there in person and stay away from the ones who use the internet.

Kazz

Re: Prof mama aishah - blackmagicpsychic.webs.com

It's bullshit. She's a scam. It's actually a man who speaks like a woman and he lies a lot. Don't trust this person. It's been 4 years and he took $9000 and I lost it all. I heard every excuse from this person and the lies keep piling up. It's all bullshit. Don't even waste ur time. This person is pathetic. I can't believe I invested 9 grand on a worthless person in my life !!! SCAM

Unregistered

Re: Prof mama aishah - blackmagicpsychic.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
    It's bullshit. She's a scam. It's actually a man who speaks like a woman and he lies a lot. Don't trust this person. It's been 4 years and he took $9000 and I lost it all. I heard every excuse from this person and the lies keep piling up. It's all bullshit. Don't even waste ur time. This person is pathetic. I can't believe I invested 9 grand on a worthless person in my life !!! SCAM
    True she is a big fraud took 200$ from n never returned, isn't there any way v can complaint about her or him ??? Like to western union or money gram?

+ Reply to Thread