Thread: Psychics Classification

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

Just for fun I am thinking about creating categories for psychics, this may be a work in progress, because when I think I have seen them all, a new one comes out.
    After you move from the obvious scams (fictional characters created to take your money), you meet people who are real, yes they exist, but the experiences shared by members show that some do not have ethical standards while others are just dysfunctional people giving advise to us when we are vulnerable, what a dangerous combination!
    Unfortunately only few of the psychics we meet (online or offline) are really gifted, yes there are some exceptions, but I think that 90% of them are just unemployed want to be psychics trying to make money out of our pain and needs, these categories apply to them.

This is my list so far:

1) Crazy Stalker - The one who goes crazy for money and insults you when you don't pay.
    2) Mad Psychic - The one who gets mad and insults you when you confront its "gifts" or try to get your money back.
    3) Happy Psychic - The one who is always happy and give you good news that uplift your spirits, its fairytale predictions will always make you happy.
    4) Google Psychic - The one who will search you online and try to impress you with its "gifts" based on the info found on you.
    5) IPD Psychic - (Internet Personality Disorder) - The one who used so many names that forgets who really is.
    6) Narcissistic Physic - The one with inflated sense of self-importance, who will need your admiration and adoration.

....... more to add?

- - - Updated - - -

One more

7) Confused psychic - The one who will talk nonsense and leave you more confused than before
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

There are multi disorder readers who have a few of th above going on at once

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

I have had the pleasure of "reading" with all those types of psychics...two in particular had ALL (but the happy) "disorders" listed:) LOL

- - - Updated - - -

**Add one...Bi-polar psychic - The one who starts angry and then turns happy or vise versa (had the pleasure of dealing with that yesterday!).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

8) Curious Psychic - The one who interrogates you nicely and listen to your story, lots of uh .... ah ...., once you tell everything that is going on, the psychic gets its visions and repeats it back to you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    8) Curious Psychic - The one who interrogates you nicely and listen to your story, lots of uh .... ah ...., once you tell everything that is going on, the psychic gets its visions and repeats it back to you.
    Also known as the - Echo psychic :) LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

the never told you psychic, the pathological liars, the one who tell you one thing and then when you ask again they say, I never told you that or decide to change their stories :-P

- - - Updated - - -

*Never told you so psychic

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

Revisions:
    8) Echo Psychic - The one who interrogates you nicely and listen to your story, lots of uh .... ah ...., once you tell everything that is going on, the psychic gets its visions and repeats it all back to you.

9) Amnesia Psychic - The ones who change their story and predictions when asked for clarifications and never remember what they said before.

- - - Updated - - -

10) Bi-polar psychic - The one who starts angry and then turns happy or vise verse

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

The Deity Psychic - is all powerful and can do anything apart from what you ask, that would contradict some secret plan.
    The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
    - Albert Einstein

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

I have met all kinds...agh!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

OK updated list, anyone missing ??

1) Crazy Stalker - The one who goes crazy for money and insults you when you don't pay.
    2) Mad Psychic - The one who gets mad and insults you when you question its "gifts" or try to get your money back for fake readings.
    3) Happy Psychic - The one who is always happy and give you good news that uplift your spirits, its fairytale predictions will always make you happy and want to call back for more.
    4) Google Psychic - The one who will search you online and try to impress you with its "gifts" based on the info found on you.
    5) IPD Psychic - (Internet Personality Disorder) - The one who used so many names that forgets who really is.
    6) Narcissistic Physic - The one with inflated sense of self-importance, who will need your admiration and adoration.
    7) Confused psychic - The one who will talk nonsense and leave you more confused than before
    8) Echo Psychic - The one who interrogates you nicely and listen to your story, lots of uh .... ah ...., once you tell everything that is going on, the psychic gets its visions and repeats it all back to you.
    9) Amnesia Psychic - The one who changes its story and predictions every time, when asked for clarifications they never remember or say "I did not say that".
    10) Bi-polar psychic - The one who starts angry and then turns happy or vise verse
    11) Deity Psychic - All powerful and can do anything apart from what you ask, that would contradict some secret plan.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

The mafia psychic.
    These are part of a back channel network of info sharing.
    you pisss off one....they all ignore/ reject you and seem to all tell you the Same thing.

the f@$ck off and die psychic.
    they would love it if you did the above after handing over your money. They cringe when they see an email from you a few weeks later bc they know you will tell them nothing came to pass .

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

'it will happen' psychic - no mater how much time passes they keep on telling you that the timeframes can be off sometimes and it will happen eventually.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

I meant agree!! Sorry MOON...my fingers are bigger than the keys on this phone!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

:smile:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychics Classification

Some would agree with me, there's am better than you psychic!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Psychics Classification

The paranoid psychic. Will give you a reading, then think that you type e-mails like her ex, and your energy signature is just like his.