+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spellcasters that advertise in Topix

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Spellcasters that advertise in Topix

Will like to know if any of you have hear of this spell caster or have used her.
    Prof Mama Aishah
    profmamaaishah@gmail.com
    www.blackmagicpsychic.webs.com
    Tel:+27761882819

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

for once there are advertising posts about him all over the internet, including Topix:

http://www.topix.com/forum/business/TE6K9ML9I72B9FM5L

Topix is the scammer' hotspot, does he take paypal or western union? With no offense to members from Africa, I am yet to find a genuine African caster advertising in the internet, and you will not find it in Topix, 100% of the ones that go to topix are scams, run away fast!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Topix says it all...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

HI,

I agree that this person sounds like a fraud but I would like to point out that there are real spell casters in both mainland Africa and its surrounding islands. I am not trying to offend anyone nor seem too knowledgeable on this question but from what I gathered, they are bound not to advertise their gifts/works nor do they ask for money but can ask you to buy xyz materials for their work. It is very hard to find them and the ones that are out in the open meaning in whatever areas or practicing in the open are usually not as strong as the ones that are hard to find :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    for once there are advertising posts about him all over the internet, including Topix:

The scammer' hotspot, does he take paypal or western union? With no offense to members from Africa, I am yet to find a genuine African caster advertising in the internet, and 100% of the ones that go to topix are scams!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

They ask you to buy the materials which they know you will not be able to find in any store outside Africa, then they give you a name of a store in Africa who "will deliver it to them directly ( of course you know the store owner gets a cut of the loot). Next, they tell you they received the materials, but it got stolen, so you have to re-order a replacement.... and it goes on and on and on. They never run out of stories.... believe me, they are creative. Been there and lost thousands of $.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by owly View Post
    HI,

I agree that this person sounds like a fraud but I would like to point out that there are real spell casters in both mainland Africa and its surrounding islands. I am not trying to offend anyone nor seem too knowledgeable on this question but from what I gathered, they are bound not to advertise their gifts/works nor do they ask for money but can ask you to buy xyz materials for their work. It is very hard to find them and the ones that are out in the open meaning in whatever areas or practicing in the open are usually not as strong as the ones that are hard to find :)
    They ask you to buy the materials which they know you will not be able to find in any store outside Africa, then they give you a name of a store in Africa who "will deliver it to them directly" ( of course you know the store owner gets a cut of the loot). Next, they tell you they received the materials, but it got stolen, so you have to re-order a replacement.... and it goes on and on and on. They never run out of stories.... believe me, they are creative. Then when you tell them you cannot send them any more money and you no longer want to continue with the work, they threaten you that they will publish your name and the work you ordered, in the internet. Been there and lost thousands of $$$.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scammed View Post
    They ask you to buy the materials which they know you will not be able to find in any store outside Africa, then they give you a name of a store in Africa who "will deliver it to them directly ( of course you know the store owner gets a cut of the loot). Next, they tell you they received the materials, but it got stolen, so you have to re-order a replacement.... and it goes on and on and on. They never run out of stories.... believe me, they are creative. Been there and lost thousands of $.

- - - Updated - - -

They ask you to buy the materials which they know you will not be able to find in any store outside Africa, then they give you a name of a store in Africa who "will deliver it to them directly" ( of course you know the store owner gets a cut of the loot). Next, they tell you they received the materials, but it got stolen, so you have to re-order a replacement.... and it goes on and on and on. They never run out of stories.... believe me, they are creative. Then when you tell them you cannot send them any more money and you no longer want to continue with the work, they threaten you that they will publish your name and the work you ordered, in the internet. Been there and lost thousands of $$$.

I mean you need to be in Africa to meet the real spell casters and yes the ones that are online never run out of stories. For those in Africa and who practice real magic do not ask you to buy ingredients that are rare to find. If you head to Africa someday, try to find one of them x

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by owly View Post
    HI,

Sure there are, but you will not find them in Topix, most of them do not even have internet access, even if you travel to Africa, you have to be careful, because some people will be there willing to mislead you

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You are so right hope :-) i think i found someone and will update as soon as i get some results. its not about a love spell but a career one. she has not promised results and i paid her nothing but said i should be fine 'hopefully'! This was during a trip back home and am already seeing some changes:-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone knows not to go to Topix. They are FULL of frauds!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spellcasters that advertise in Topix

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post

Topix is the scammer' hotspot, does he take paypal or western union? With no offense to members from Africa, I am yet to find a genuine African caster advertising in the internet, and you will not find it in Topix, 100% of the ones that go to topix are scams, run away fast!
    This is true. If you want a real African caster, ask say someone who lives in the States, Europe or wherever you live who is of African descent. They will know someone from back home. Often times, if they are genuine, they do not even have internet at home. At least that was my case with the two Africans I used. With one I saw movement in that I got engaged. My man had been stringing me along for years but he finally put a ring on it lol! But African rituals are offputting. She cut me with a razor & put a powder. Don't let them cut too deep otherwise you are scarred for life.

The other was recommended. Worked for a lot of people but not me. This one is not a caster but a reader.

Other thing is, Africans have funny beliefs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikoloshe

So this woman was telling me a Tikoloshe was sucking my boobs at night. That's when I said no more Africans.

I do NOT recommend getting ANY random Africans on the internet. Only way to do it is to ASK AFRICANS IN YOUR COUNTRY!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Misshealing, so did you have to go to Africa to meet the ones that worked for you?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orlandobloom View Post
    @ Misshealing, so did you have to go to Africa to meet the ones that worked for you?
    At the time, I was on vacation in Africa so I figured I might as well.

Unregistered

I have a spell caster threatning me to pay 300 dollars for sharing my experience with him on topix which i didnt know was a scammer site till i read this but he says if i dont send him money for damages of false accusations his attorney is going to sue me for 3114 dollars if i decide not to pay amd hes cursing me and my kids and will make us suffer should i be worried because i am i hate when ppl involve my kids i blocked him on my email but he said ill get the notice next week and hes going to make me suffer but yet i never got a result because some package i was supposed to get wasnt able to be sent to me for the final touch of my spell due to ebola can i get anyones honest opinion?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a spell caster threatning me to pay 300 dollars for sharing my experience with him on topix which i didnt know was a scammer site till i read this but he says if i dont send him money for damages of false accusations his attorney is going to sue me for 3114 dollars if i decide not to pay amd hes cursing me and my kids and will make us suffer should i be worried because i am i hate when ppl involve my kids i blocked him on my email but he said ill get the notice next week and hes going to make me suffer but yet i never got a result because some package i was supposed to get wasnt able to be sent to me for the final touch of my spell due to ebola can i get anyones honest opinion?
    he (or whoever it is) has no power and needs your money, do not let any of these scammers threaten you

+ Reply to Thread