+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.holisticspells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.holisticspells.com

Hi everyone, I am a new member from Malaysia. Due to some personal problem, I am seeking for help from spell caster, hopefully to get some results that I am looking forward to. Spell casting is not so famous in Malaysia, so this is the first time I have browsed through the internet for this type of service. So I have came across holisticspells.com. I have dropped him an email and his reply comes with all wonderful promises that I will definitely get the results that I want. He gave me the price for the spell + talisman which he said will work wonderfully, and with all the payment details but he only accepts Western Union. Ever since the first email, he has asked me to transfer the payment to him.

I emailed him back that I am not comfortable with the talisman and whether this can be removed, where he replied the spell without the talisman still comes with the same result. That made me feel strange. If it works the same way, then why at the first place he recommended both to me? And the price which he quoted to me is higher than the price I found at the website. He just replied me that the price is not going to change as he always does the superior work. But when I mentioned that without the talisman it should be cheaper then only he replied another lower price. And the strangest thing is, he stated price in EURO and USD, which is the same amount regardless which currency I used to pay him. Every email from him, he just keeps pushing me to make the payment.

As I am so new to this area, I almost transferred him the money. But I found that he is very impatient whenever I asked him question, and his answer never really answer my question. So I did some research on the internet, then only I found out that there are lots of scammers out there, especially from India, who is asking for transfer via Western Union. Immediately I have stop dealing with him.

Ha... I think he may has a superior power. The moment I started to write this post, I received an email from him asking whether I have transfer him the money. Maybe he is real after all???

This is my first post, sorry that it seems a bit long. Sorry for my English too as I am not that fluent. Just wanna share my first experience in my life with spell caster searching.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.holisticspells.com

thank you for sharing, how is he asking for the money to be transfer? who is the payment going to? what is his name, we may be able to find more info on him.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, i just saw the western union in your post, be aware it is a big risk, most people who ask for western union payments are scams, what is the name and details he gave you for the transfer?
    by the way, his only power is to want your money and when someone is anxious for payment it is never a good sign
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.holisticspells.com

Yes, that's what I found out too. Need to be aware with those asking for payment using Western Union. And I just don't like his way to keep pushing me for the payment. He asked me to transfer the money to NOORESEHAIR KHAN, the location is at Mumbai, India.

The spell that he suggested to me comes with the name Gulshan, so I actually searched in the internet and I think it relates to gulshanpowers.com. I have either read about this at your forum, or another which relates it to scam. And the person registered for the gulshanpowers.com is Raheel Khan if not mistaken. And when I searched for NOORESEHAIR KHAN, I found the name of Nooresehair Gulshan Raheel Khan. I think it is the same person, so I immediately stop all my communication with him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: www.holisticspells.com

+ Reply to Thread