+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The SPS Review Forum DOES NOT accept bribes or payments to Remove Posts

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The SPS Review Forum DOES NOT accept bribes or payments to Remove Posts

In the last few days our hosting company has received few complaints about the forum, someone wants posts removed and it is not going to happen, complaints go from defamation to copyright to legal threats. Thankfully our host stands by us and i work closely with them to keep the forum in compliance with internet laws.

This last email i received today is insulting and I am making it public, as well as my answer to make sure there are no misunderstanding!

Hello Hope
    I saw your website and found donate option i want to donate you some money for better preview and for site continutity also. i want to tell you i have my website link in your forum i will give you link soon after getting reply, i want a little help from you, against this donation please remove my website link from your website it is giving defame to my website. by posting my website name and reviews you cannot get anything sir, but if you will do this little help from me so you can get donation from me also you will help me and i will be very thankful for you

please dont take my words otherwise, if u felt bad i am very sorry, but really i need your help and support. please help me. give me how can i give you donation and what is the procedure for removal. so i can pay you and get your service. please do this help for me. remove my website link from your website and index also and take donation from me, please again dont take my words otherwise i dont know i did this before for someone or not but i want u to do same for me this is my pleasent request for you,

please sir, i have some hope from you, as big brother or as wellwisher please help me and give me procedure for removal i dont have your mobile number anything so please give me your reply personally to tantrikvarun@yahoo.com this is my email id, i am waiting here for your reply, please email me procedure and please again give me positive answer sir dont loose my hope, please help me as friend

truly yours

varun pratap singh

ANSWER FROM HOPE and the SPS Review Forum

Donations are voluntary and they are just donations, donations do not get posts removed, what you are asking for here is called bribery and it is not part of the forum standards.

Members who donate and support the forum do it because they want to help, but no posts are to be removed with donations, if it is your intention, your donation will not be accepted.

Thank you in your interest in supporting the forum, but, no, thank you, the SPS review forum does not accept bribes and will never accept donations to delete posts.

The forum is open to rebuttals and explanations, if you want to post yours to explain negative reviews and clear your name, feel free to do so, you can post in the tread or use the contact form, your post will be published and it is free!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.

It is unfortunate that bribery makes the world go round. In some places, it is so commonplace that it's considered mainstream...expected...while in others it's kept hidden, at least for awhile.

Thank you Hope for supporting US!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Pathetic!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Crappers I just sent you 5 k to remove some posts too :(
    hahahahaha
    what an idiot

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

varun pratap singh is indian name... can you find the location from where the mail came based on the email header???

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, he is from India and runs multiple scam pages, few of them have been exposed in the forum and i am investigating more about his links with other scams.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What are his scam sites? Wow....people are seriously desperate to WANT to pay to keep scheming people. And why does everyone think that you're a man, Hope?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Hope,

if he's willing to donate $1 millions, I'd say take it. and split it among this forum's members (you know since we've been scammed thousands of dollars) LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

he did not tell me the links he wanted removed and since i did not want to take any risks dealing him I decided not to play his game this time, I do have an idea of who i am dealing with, but before i make any direct accusations i want to complete all the investigations because I do not make false accusations.

This has been going on for the last few weeks and so far the posts that have been reported to our host are :

Originally Posted by galaxy123

http://lightinthedarknessoflife.com
    http://lightinthedarknessoflife.wordpress.com/
    www.vashikaransolutions.com/
    http://twitter.com/YourAstrologer
    https://www.facebook.com/Lightinthedarknessoflife

I did not get results.....beware before trying him... before paying he gauranteed some things, after paying he was talking something else...

I received the following message regarding this post:

i found one thread in your website which is about my website and also he posted false content about website i want to tell you this is illegal and not good. without proper information and details u have not right to publish about anyone online, before publishing any content u should read it first and than u should publish it, according to your privacy policy u r not responsible to posted content but this is not rule. u have to follow legal rules. delete this illegal content asap from ur website and inform me via email i am sending u here complete details

Answer:
    You are entitled to post a rebuttal and it will be published in the forum, we are open to clarifications, we do not delete posts or experiences shared by members, this is a review forum and members are free to share their experiences, nothing illegal about that.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchaos View Post
    I know he is from India and I know he may run few pages exposed here, not sure if the above posts are related to this potential donor, but they have been reported to our host in the last few weeks, of course there is nothing illegal about them and we are not deleting them, i am still investigating and trying to get to the bottom of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by doreaemon View Post
    Well Hope,

if he's willing to donate $1 millions, I'd say take it. and split it among this forum's members (you know since we've been scammed thousands of dollars) LOL
    not a bad idea, lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Answer to a message received from an unregistered user:

Hi, What is the process to remove any thread/post from your website. Is there any free/paid/donation method to remove complaints from your website. We have many clients, waiting your positive response. Thanks, Rohit
    The SPS Review forum does not charge to remove posts, we do not accept bribes or any other type of payment.
    Please let your clients know that the forum is open to rebuttals and explanations, if they want to post any explanation or clarification, they are free to do so. If any information posted by members of the forum is inaccurate, please have your clients make an effort to clarify it and we will investigate it (free of charge), donations are only accepted from members and consumers, not from practitioners.

They can post in the tread in question or use the contact form, all messages received will be published in the appropriate thread.

Thank you
    SPS Review Forum

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

^^Probably the same guy. :disturbed:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i think so, i like to share all these emails and my answers in the forum to avoid misunderstandings and for future reference, also it teaches us how these people work.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"We have many clients, waiting your positive response."

what's that supposed to mean???? they are an agency scammers contact for getting the negative stuff about them removed from net?????

+ Reply to Thread