+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gary Williams bestlovespellcaster.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Gary Williams bestlovespellcaster.com

Please add bestlovespellcaster.com to that list. Gary Williams is the "casters" name. I called him he was very rude, told me if i sent him 350.00 he could gurantee results in two weeks. He never did a reading and kept emailing me to find out when i was sending the money. He only excepted postal money order. Well i went to the post office did what i had to do and drove home...the entire way that little voice inside was saying to turn around and get that money back. So i listened and turned around. I cancelled the check and felt better. Two days later Gary started emailing me, he sent over 15 emails within 10 minutes...calling me horrific names ("cunt", "bitch", "piece of psychotic shit") he also said he was going to put a curse on me and blah, blah, blah. I emailed him back and informed him if he kept sending me threatening eails i would go to the proper authorities. I have nit heard from him since. I went online snd found he does yhis with a lot of people and is all over ROR. He also was a part of a Craigslist scam. Please add him.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-29-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: moved to a new topic

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

DO NOT.. I repeat.. DO NOT go to Gary Williams-spellcaster. He is VERY RUDE, extremely arrogant, and has a major attitude problem. His email toecwas enough for me to say, "Forget you, a--hole!"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please add Gary Williams to the complaint list and get him ousted. He is very rude and arrogant. His name calling is hurtful. I asked him not to send me any emails due to his rudeness, arrogance, sarcasm, and attitude. He called me stupid. I asked a simple question in my first email to him and he responded rudely and asked me for $500 and rattled off rudely and sarcastically.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He did the same to me. I got 3 emails from him. Last email, he called me stupid. He is an arrogant, rude son of a bitch! He seriously needs to be put on the scammer/fake list. His first email was enough for me to say, F*** YOU, A**HOLE!" I had asked him not to send me anymore emails after his second email. He ignored my request and sent me a third email calling me stupid. I was going to respond BUT I refuse to stoop down to that a** hole's level. Not worth my time and energy.

- - - Updated - - -

I've used this site too and they are a fake.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I have made a similar experience.
    I wrote to Gary Williams asking him for some help in my case. I wrote exactly one sentence to name the kind of spell I was looking for. No other details at all. Gary replied that he would accept only one case at a time which I thought was strange because I knew that another person just started to work with him. The price would be $ 470 and I would find the Moneygram information attached.

I was "a bit surprised" and was asking him if he wouldn't need any details about my situation or if he shouldn't do a reading before.
    His answer was: "No". I should just send him the name, date of birth, what I would expect from the spell and then he would do the work.

In the end he agreed having a phone conversation. Calling him, he was only talking how much expert he was in his work, his success stories, etc..He was not asking about my case. On this point I would have stopped from here, but for certain reasons (sorry, I cannot give anymore details here) I agreed to go with Gary.

A few hours later I received an email from Garry to say that he has turned down the cases of several other people in order to accept my case and that he woud freak out if I wouldn't do the payment now as I had promissed it before. On that time the payment was made and there was no way of return
    After receiving the money, Gary wrote me that he would cast the spell on the same evening. Strange enough that on this time I still didn't provide him any datas or information. I wrote him again and hoping that it was just be a missunderstanding and asking him if I can still do anything to support him. His answer: "no".
    I answered him that I just realized I didn't send him any information about my case. He replied late in the evining that he was assuming that I would still send the information to him.

On this point my trust in him was below zero. After some days I received some other emails from Gary and he was informing me that he just started with a less powerfull spell and if this one wouldn't work he had to cast one or two other spells which would be stronger than the first one. Of course this spells would be more expensive.

Needless to say that his spell was not working. I doubt that there has ever been a spell and I believe that beside a rude behaviour and threatening people, he is simply a dishonest person, to say the least.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That is unfortunate. "Gary Williams" uses the scare tactic to get people to send him money...when I contacted him he did the same, no information given, just told me to send him $350 via US Postal Money Order. He said it would take two weeks and was EXTREMELY rude. When I didn't send him the money he started harassing me, he sent over 15 emails calling me names and told me he would curse me. LOL...okay, whatever. No authentic caster would EVER try to bully someone into paying them, and certainly would not start harassing people when they decided they did not want to pay for a spell. I have been scammed before, and it sucks...but you live and you learn. I still find doing your own spell work will give you the best results. No one has the emotion you do in your own situation and spells can be as simple as using intent with your minds "third eye". So it doesn't have to cost a single penny. Either way, it looks like this guy got some more money for doing absolutely nothing...just take this as a learning experience and move past it. Sorry it happened to you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry for the negative experience, seems you are not the only one.
    Who did you send the payment to? i mean name, city and state, if you do not mind sharing
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot, AriesFire. When Gary told me that he the spell he did was by fare not the strongest, I knew what was coming up. He also forwarded to me an email of a testemonial (including her picture and email address !) saying that she was so happy that after three spells her husband came back to her. She knew that it costed her a lot of money, but she knew that only the third and most expensive sell would have helped. Beside that I don't believe that the testemonial was real, can you imagine that a spellcaster will forward our pictures and email addresses to other customers ? I'm also sorry that you made this experience and I hope that your own spells will bring the results you are looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    sorry for the negative experience, seems you are not the only one.
    Who did you send the payment to? i mean name, city and state, if you do not mind sharing

Sorry, Hope, I don't know if you meant AriesFire or me by asking for the address. I had to pay by Moneygram and the payment went to Garry Wiliams, California. I have all the details if you would like to get more information. His email address is also gary@garywillamsparanomal.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sure, you can pm it to me if you don't want to make it public, i try to keep a small database of these people for future investigations, many of them always come back with new names.
    This proves once again that payment via Moneygram or Western Union are a big NO, most of these people have been banned from PayPal and other payent processors for a reasson.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had two experiences with Gary. The first was about 5 years ago and the Gary at that time was much different than the Gary today (even though it is the same person). The person back then sent me a talisman and I have to say, whatever he did happened to work. Unfortunately, this time around, he sent me nothing and of course I got no results. I'm not sure what has happened to this man that he has become rude and ineffective but this was by no means the type of person I dealt with the first time around. This is very disappointing.

I guess his part in Sasha Cohen's movie made him "too famous".

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stfnwlf View Post
    I have had two experiences with Gary. The first was about 5 years ago and the Gary at that time was much different than the Gary today (even though it is the same person). The person back then sent me a talisman and I have to say, whatever he did happened to work. Unfortunately, this time around, he sent me nothing and of course I got no results. I'm not sure what has happened to this man that he has become rude and ineffective but this was by no means the type of person I dealt with the first time around. This is very disappointing.

I guess his part in Sasha Cohen's movie made him "too famous".
    Im sorry, but are you saying you worked with this man 5 years ago and got results? Are you sure it was this guy? Reason i ask is because he is the most unprofessional, offensive S.O.B. i have ever had the displeasure contacting. He is a liar and a scam...i would not be surprised if he uses the money he steals from people to purchase his daily dose of crack. The man is clearly a hot mess. I am hard-pressed to believe he got you any sort of result...i would be more likely to believe the outcome was part of your path/destiny.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's very difficult sometimes to understand if the success you had came out of the spellcaster's work or just by coincidence. If you have a love spell going on and you didn't have any contact for months and all of a sudden the person starts contacting you, you could think it was because of the spell. If you were in regular contact and the person's behaviour changed in a positve way, it's much more diffiult to judge if this was the result of the spell or not.

I recommended once somebody who seemed to be a good spellcaster. He was for a long time very responsive to all of my emails, giving long explainations and I could see small improvements (not sure if they happened because of the spell or by chance). After I recommended the caster to two other people something changed dramatically. He didin't respond anymore, mixed up things, disappeared for some time, etc. I was more than surprised and still I don't know what has happened. I was just glad that this two people didn't think that I was somehow connected the caster.

Please, I'm not defending Gary Williams. He was an experience which was just bad and pricey, but I also understood from the past that for some reasons people's attitude can change a lot.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes AriesFire, that is what I'm saying. I'm not giving him a "Get Out of Jail Free" pass for how he conducts himself these days. All I am saying is that I contacted the same man 5 years ago and had a different experience. Like I mentioned before, I used him a few months ago and share the same unfortunate experiences as everyone else, but yes, he was the same man I used a few years ago. That's all I'm saying. I'm not endorsing him now or anything, just "sharing my experiences" as this topic says.

Quote Originally Posted by AriesFire View Post
    Im sorry, but are you saying you worked with this man 5 years ago and got results? Are you sure it was this guy? Reason i ask is because he is the most unprofessional, offensive S.O.B. i have ever had the displeasure contacting. He is a liar and a scam...i would not be surprised if he uses the money he steals from people to purchase his daily dose of crack. The man is clearly a hot mess. I am hard-pressed to believe he got you any sort of result...i would be more likely to believe the outcome was part of your path/destiny.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stfnwlf View Post
    Yes AriesFire, that is what I'm saying. I'm not giving him a "Get Out of Jail Free" pass for how he conducts himself these days. All I am saying is that I contacted the same man 5 years ago and had a different experience. Like I mentioned before, I used him a few months ago and share the same unfortunate experiences as everyone else, but yes, he was the same man I used a few years ago. That's all I'm saying. I'm not endorsing him now or anything, just "sharing my experiences" as this topic says.
    I was not implying that you were lying, and i certainly was not telling you not to share your experience. All i was saying is maybe it was not due to Gary that your ex returned...maybe it was just a coincidence. The reason why i say that is because he is a known scammer, he was involved in a Craigslist scam to get more business. Therefore i do NOT believe Gary had anything to do with you getting results...it was probably destiny.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ripoffreport.com/director...-williams.aspx

( Just a few of the MANY reports of Gary Williams being a complete FRAUD).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a little sad. I just talked to him on the phone and he seemed so genuine and like a real person. I was going to go to the bank and mail a money order tomorrow... Ugh, I guess I'll just keep looking for that elusive 'perfect' love spell :P

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

who and where did he ask you to send the money order?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He told me to send it to him (Gary Williams) in Rancho Mirage, CA... He had an address and everything. He wanted a money order of $350 sent priority with a 'petition' and both of our names... We're sure he's a scam now?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mks383 View Post
    He told me to send it to him (Gary Williams) in Rancho Mirage, CA... He had an address and everything. He wanted a money order of $350 sent priority with a 'petition' and both of our names... We're sure he's a scam now?
    This guy is 100% verifiable SCAM!!

Go check out the MANY ripoff reports on him (including a craigslist scam he was in). However if you choose to ignore all this and decide to send him that money good luck - because you will need it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I found this page registered on him:

www.thesuperboymovie.com

http://www.who.is/whois/thesuperboymovie.com

It is an independent film and here he is looking for teen bodybuilders:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thesuperboymovie

And here is an old Craiglist add about landscapping with the same phone number:

http://lawnphone.com/760/548/0114

Gardener, flowers landscape design ((760) 548-0114)
    Created Thursday, April 12th, 2012 at 5:28 PM in Palm Springs, CA
    I specialize in flower gardens of high quality. Design and make the best. (760) 548-0114. Gary Location: (760) 548-0114

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... Well I'm not going to go with him. I just wish there was a good spell caster who wasn't a scam. I'm looking for spell casters I can speak to on the phone because the email thing is too sketch. Anyone know a good spell caster with a phone number?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey there...I have experienced many casters that were scams/frauds and spent alllllll my savings that I had to bring my Ex-BF back...still can't sleep and in depression...just last night I got a smack on my face by a 'Gary Williams' who was not only obnoxious but a royal thief!!..I thought he was my last resort as I am tired of spending $$$ and believed in his 'words' on the website...within minutes, he answers back with ONLY payment arrangements and HE has been scammed (how is that possible)...The man kept writing allllll day yesterday asking me when I will do this and that he has 10-20 clients a day so URGENTLY needs to know the date and blah blah bloo...sends me the account info which is only a 'wire transfer'...after 6 messages (some people are a bit busy at work also) I answer to him when I would like to start, the man turns me down, snaps and tells me that I should do this the next morning (meaning today)....UMMMMMMMMMMMM......is this man in a rush or I AM??? ...so I thanked him and said that I don't like being rushed and wished him good luck....today in the morning the man said that 'go ahead use someone else because your crazy'.....heeeee....the first time I laughed after 4 months, believe it or not......Some scammers give it away in just 1-2 emails....PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Received the following email about this particular psychic:

Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum,
    It's come to my attention that the clairvoyant medium known as Gary Williams listed here:

garywilliam.com

Is not the same psychic as here:

http://garywilliamsparanormal.com/index.php

So I think the users on this forum has gotten the two psychics mixed up. Furthermore, I request to have the #5 post be deleted, as it shows my personal information and inaccurate in nature.

Please remove this post from Hope listed below, as it the information is incorrect regarding the Gary Williams that we represent, and I do not wish to have my personal information, address, phone number to the general public.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ellcaster-com?

Regards,
    Nicholas Wallin
    - - - Updated - - -

I deleted the personal info from the domain register, I see it has been changed online as well.

ronda

Re: Gary Williams bestlovespellcaster.com

hes fake and he make you believe he real he is rude he give me a acct xxxxxxxxx and routing xxxxxxxx his phone are (321)307-5670 and (805)722-5461 have fun he had me send 200 and told he can do my work then 2 dayz he told me i was crazy and he doesn't love and i was stupid and i need a shrink and need help that he read my card, he said didn't love but funny thing you cant read someones card unless u are there in person or on the phone with him well
    Last edited by Hope; 02-24-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: removed banking information

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i was looking for people to help me and may be strumblled across this man, did not ask me any info but said will do my work,asked for 500$ in the begining and then i said i have monney issues i am a student and all, i said i can afford only half of it, he kept pushing me saying the work is mouch more than 500 but u r a student so i am doing it for you blaah blahh, then i gave it a though and thought of sending him the money, i was in class and was late by sending him the money he wrote me a harsh mail and called me names and said i was broke and will fall for scammer and now he wil not work for me, i did not reply, the next day he wrote me a hate mail and said he will curse me as he has information about me...
    he is a cheat definately one, do not go to him, i am still looking for a genuine person to help me..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@lalove, it sounds like you dodged a real scammers bullet! Good for you! It's very hard to find someone authentic to do spellwork. And even more difficult when you are a struggling student. Thanks for sharing your experience. From tHe way you described it, this sounds like it would have turned into a real nightmare for you! Consider yourself very blessed! Good luck!

Unregistered

Ok. I was given a routing number and an account number. I am about to give him 350.00. He did talk to me on the phone. He is abrasive, but does his castings really work? I called the bank because he gave me Wells Fargo and an address in Spain. Is this me getting scammed or is there more than one Gary Williams?

Unregistered

Gary Williams isba piecebof Shit. I year ago he said he would take my case and I had to pay him through Wells Fargo. No big deal. I talked to him over the phone and he was super fucking rude to me for no reason at all. So before I sent him the money I thought to myself. Why would I trust a person who talks like that to the people he is going g to do work for. So I backed out. He emailed me multiple times demanding that I send him the money. I told him I did not want it anymore. Then he told me either way I have to pay because he turned down other people for my case and I sent him my information. I again said I changed my mind. He emailed me soooo many time calling me all sorts of fucked up names and even got one of his friends to email me fucked up things. I told him to stop threatening me. Then he replied to me. "A threat. This is a promise. I have your full name, your birthday and your entire information. I hope you know where I am going with this haha." Sick right? Then went on to tell me he was going to destroy me life and take away my job and put a curse on me if I did not pay him by Friday. I took it seriously so I paid him and told him to disappear. So he did. No spell caster should treat or threaten people that way. Gary Williams is a man that you should never recommend nor have do anything for you.

Unregistered

I have a different twist on this man. He paid me.
    I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with him and recorded the phone call. he is in trouble now.
    Fraud, threatening, etc,,,
    I also discovered he has a pending TV show so when it comes on we are all going to send emails to the producers and TV station it is on. They will not like the negative association. Also with my phone call with him recorded he is going to reveal what he truly is to everyone who hears it in his own voice.
    Hopefully he will get the message.

Unregistered

This bloke is complete fraud. Weirdo

+ Reply to Thread