Closed Thread

Thread: Can you help me find a real love spell casters that is NOT a scam?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you help me find a real love spell casters that is NOT a scam?

Hi I am John and I am new here. But I need some help. I am sorry if this topic I posted is in the wrong section as I was not sure where else to put it. But the situation is I am a guy who was in a relationship with another guy. We were both in the love of our lives. But long story short we ran into some relationship problems and he ended up leaving me for someone else but this person dumped him when they found out what a jerk he was to leave me.

Thing is we ended up getting back together for about a week after about a month after he had left me. Long story short I really love him but after about a week and a half he started an argument over something stupid and I just snapped at him and ended everything. Anyways please do not judge me there as I know I am no where near perfect in my relationships. But I wish to make things work out. The issue is I cannot seem to find a legit spell caster out there who is not a scam. All I have read is people complaining about scams out there and love spells are really expensive so

I don't need to get scammed as money is hard to come by for me and I am a college student. But I am willing to invest only in a real love spell caster who can help in my complicated situation and one who has been proven not a scam. I looked at this website called "real fast love spells" but so many of people call them a scam so I can't take a risk. Can anyone help me? What spell caster do you suggest to reunite me with my ex lover? I want to see changes in this man just as I am also willing to put forth changes in myself for the better of this relationship but I need a caster who can help thanks.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey im in the same boat as you are. I am a guy who has issues with his ex boyfriend too,..

No one can really suggest a good love spell caster to you.

As no spellcasters/psychic readers can always be 100% right for everyone.

A spellcaster may be connected to certain people, but s/he might not be connected to others.

Your best chance is just to read the threads, read the testimonials and go with your instincts.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doreaemon View Post
    Hey im in the same boat as you are. I am a guy who has issues with his ex boyfriend too,..

No one can really suggest a good love spell caster to you.

As no spellcasters/psychic readers can always be 100% right for everyone.

A spellcaster may be connected to certain people, but s/he might not be connected to others.

Your best chance is just to read the threads, read the testimonials and go with your instincts.
    Thank you for your honest response. I will keep an eye out for which casters seem to have the better reviews. I will keep updated on my situation with the guy. My friends mom practices love spells as she is pagen but when she gave me a spell to do I tried it and had it recast once and it had still failed. So that is why now I am trying with a professional once I can find the right one to understand my situation and help me with my area of need. Good luck with you and your ex boyfriend as well I hope you get things to work out well for both you and him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Johnny - yes Real Fast Love Spells is a scam...please don't waste your money on them! They cost me hundredsssss...so ridiculous!

- - - Updated - - -

Before spending any money on casters make sure you look to see if there are comments about them on here. If I would have found this forum before I started using casters I would have saved a lot of money!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh no dont ever use real love fast spells....i spent alot and they still email me saying they cant get my with my ex and im not doing what they tell me to do like call my ex and ask him to see me...i mean really??? why would i do that...not going to happen..
    they are awful!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

there is not such a thing as a caster who works for everyone, you will find positive and negative reviews in almost all casters discussed here, if you read the experiences shared by members it can help you find who is real and who is fake.
    I personally do not make referrals, but you may want to take a look at the directory, these are practitioners who members have tried and have proven to be real people who do the work, will they work for you?, not sure, but if you search the forum it will help you find the known fakes and who to stay away, it will save you time and money in the long run

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/directory/

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone who has commented here. I would just like to give an update on my current situation so you guys can advise on what is best. I am not going to be using real fast love spells. But here is the deal. I talked to the guy yesterday night. We got into a huge fight on the phone and it ended badly with him swearing at me and all and me just snapping at him. Keep in mind he started this whole mess himself and I have very little patients for people who just cannot act their age. Look do I love this man? Yes my heart longs for him.

But the way he has treated me since day one since we met was just terrible. There was a time a few months ago when I had no idea what a love spell even was but I was so desperate I looked on google for "how to get your ex back" all because I missed him. I came to a website and someone posted this article on tips for getting an ex back. In the comments section I read one that said something about "email this guy he is a love spell caster who helped me get my ex back" and the guy of course left and email. I never emailed the link provided but because I was curious I typed in love spell caster in google and that is how I discovered love spells for the first time.

A very good lady friend of mine had a very similar situation to mine and her boyfriend treated her like complete trash but she had done a love spell and within a weeks time the guy treated her like a complete princess. We were at the mall one day and I randomly asked her if she believed in this thing called love spells and she said OMG yes my mom is pagen and does these all the time that is how I got my boyfriend to treat me so well. So she knew about my boyfriend issues and I explained what I wanted but her moms love spell that I did myself I guess it worked only to reunite me to him but it failed in the sense that after a week and a half he dumped me again.

But still there was no change of heart. Like I said my heart still longs for this man. I know most people might think maybe you should move on. But I want to give this another shot. What do you think of this? If I can find a caster that works for me maybe they can help remove the negative energies between me and him and find some way so he can forget the past and start fresh with me again?

Also there is a website called luckymojo which I also googled that my friends mom suggested I check out and she said I can buy my own spell kits and do them myself and it saves me tons of money from using a real caster and she said some of her spell kits she even bought on there. I am not sure but I did see hundreds of members in their forum posting nice things. Either way sorry for my long post again I am rather desperate here and every time I try and make things better I make them worse with this guy. Ugh so frustrating. Thanks for listening. John

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

we have a topic on luckymojo, you can use the search button. It is a good forum to find information and to educate yourself, but I personally have my doubts about all the nice testimonials you read there, remember it is a commercial forum created to support the store and increase sales, I used to think highly of them, but after few things I have seen, I have many unanswered questions about the ethics of some AIRR workers and the whole AIRR organization. (my personal opinion)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    we have a topic on luckymojo, you can use the search button. It is a good forum to find information and to educate yourself, but I personally have my doubts about all the nice testimonials you read there, remember it is a commercial forum created to support the store and increase sales, I used to think highly of them, but after few things I have seen, I have many unanswered questions about the ethics of some AIRR workers and the whole AIRR organization. (my personal opinion)
    Yea I was not so sure about that one either. I mean I went to their store and they have good prices. They have complete do it yourself love spell kits for as cheap as $40 and I know that there is no spell caster out there who will do a complete love spell for that price. One of the things I had noticed was I had gone to their forum a long time ago and posted something about him and I explained the love spell my friends mom was having me try and within 5 minutes one of the moderators was already sending me links to their store saying I must buy their spell kits to ensure better work of my spell. I never went there wanting to buy anything. I simply showed up to seek advice on my situation and see how long people would guess it would take for my spell to work yet instead I was advice to buy products to help me instead of the admin having answered my questions asked.

I only went there because my friends mom has been practicing pagen as a religion for years and since she is a nice lady I trusted her word that they were ok site to use. But so far I have never bought anything as of yet. I only used their forum once and on occasion I read the love stories to see peoples problems and solutions. They even have a link to their own set of spell casters. But for now I will keep looking around and seeing what I can find and I will check your directory again. Someone on here just PM me a message about someone called Yaya? He said this person could help me fix my relationship but I am still waiting to hear back from the person to see what website link they have for this Yaya.

Unregistered

Re: Can you help me find a real love spell casters that is NOT a scam?

Do not use Joel Walker. He is a known fake spell caster who is known for scamming people and taking their money and then keeps asking for more money. He will do this until you figure out it is a scam and want your money back and will ignore you and then threaten to put evil spells on you.

adin

Exclamation scammers and liars

Anyione found a absolute certain and guaranteed money spell caster.
    Tell me.
    I believe they are fake lazy bums grabbing money by manipulating human mind. greatest con artists of all times.
    Read this email from a dishonest beast. She wants me to continue paying her for living. If I don't . She threatens to kill me
    Are There other spell caters who can comment on nonsense.

my child will kill you if i dont see your reply ok so reply me my child? i will let my gods go on with the killing so i will be online for you to reply me.......

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:20 AM, pristess iyawo <pristessiyawospelltemple124@gmail.com> wrote:
    That is not what I asked you ok if you think you can play with me I asked for 25000 you sent 1180 if you want to die go away and don't send the other money you will die I will give you time to come up with the money and send it ok.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: scammers and liars

Quote Originally Posted by adin View Post
    Anyione found a absolute certain and guaranteed money spell caster.
    Tell me.
    I believe they are fake lazy bums grabbing money by manipulating human mind. greatest con artists of all times.
    Read this email from a dishonest beast. She wants me to continue paying her for living. If I don't . She threatens to kill me
    Are There other spell caters who can comment on nonsense.

my child will kill you if i dont see your reply ok so reply me my child? i will let my gods go on with the killing so i will be online for you to reply me.......

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:20 AM, pristess iyawo <pristessiyawospelltemple124@gmail.com> wrote:
    That is not what I asked you ok if you think you can play with me I asked for 25000 you sent 1180 if you want to die go away and don't send the other money you will die I will give you time to come up with the money and send it ok.
    First off, Adin, when someone threatens your life, you need to immediately report it to the authorities in your area. Even though this is a scam, this person is committing extortion. You need to start a police report, show the police the email threads, which should include her email contact info and then stick with this all the way to the end. There is no person, and I mean no person, that can will God or Gods to commit murder for them, that is ludicrous. Once you file the report, give her an email and tell her you are pressing charges against her for extortion and you will see her in court to get the rest of your money back. Say you don't want a refund as it is too late and she threatened your life.

This comes up all the time here where someone has been scammed and the person "performing" the services is threatening them in some form or another. If they are just threatening you with some kind of doom and gloom spell casting, tell them you have found a known VooDoo priest, a Persian mystic in Iran or a Theistic Satanist who is using their emails and pictures to cast bad luck on them. Then end it with a Bhwahahahahahahahaha. It will be the last time you hear from them. Keep in mind, if they can't make your spell you paid for work, they probably can't cast a spell on you to bring you bad luck, death, whatever. Next, if they are threatening your life or threatening physical harm to you, go to the police. They have probably done this to others and they are now doing it to you. Nothing can happen to you, the police don't care about your paying for spell casting, they care about people breaking the law. When someone commits extortion, it is bad news for them, and that is what these people are doing. Do not be afraid to contact the police. They will understand your situation and they will work to start an investigation. Once they do, send the muttonhead an email asking them if the police contacted them yet? See what the reply is.

Adin, sorry, there are no guarantees in this world, mystical or otherwise. And there are no spell casters who are 100% as there are so many factors involved in casting spells and just the dynamics of why you want it done. Get this woman that is threatening you and put her behind bars where she belongs. If she owns property at all, you can sue her to get your money back with damages since she threatened your life and well being. Don't be afraid of these people. They can't summon things to work against you like that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: scammers and liars

Quote Originally Posted by mescalero1 View Post
    Adin, sorry, there are no guarantees in this world, mystical or otherwise. And there are no spell casters who are 100% as there are so many factors involved in casting spells and just the dynamics of why you want it done. Get this woman that is threatening you and put her behind bars where she belongs. If she owns property at all, you can sue her to get your money back with damages since she threatened your life and well being. Don't be afraid of these people. They can't summon things to work against you like that.

Agree 100% with you. Put the b*tch behind bars that is where she belongs (and for that matter, also those who scam people without death threats, but unfortunately you cannot verify if they cast the spells or not for you, one way or other, and neither can police, so you are SOL). Death threat in itself is a crime in most states anyways

Quote Originally Posted by nekolove View Post
    As for mystical_witch, as I already said in the above post, it's because she actually produces results (reflected in her reviews). If you're looking for someone you can continuously correspond with, then she may not be your best choice.

Just curious, how did you know her spells worked when she's unresponsive? BTW I sent her a msg through fiverr (if she can cast xx spell for me) as a test but she is yet to reply to that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    What's your opinion on creepyhollows btw? They seem reputable and their stuff is cheap

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

high priest oziigididon"<highpriestoziigididon@gmail.com> is this is real or fake!?anyone can help me?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Lee Ri View Post
    high priest oziigididon"<highpriestoziigididon@gmail.com> is this is real or fake!?anyone can help me?
    It is usually better to search first and see if anything is posted about this person. If not, open a new topic as this will get lost in this thread. Also, Google works really good. Check this link:

http://www.thesteeltrap.net/2015/04/his-majesty.html

- - - Updated - - -

Terri Lee, I just saw you posted the same question about high priest oziigididon in 2 other threads. A saturation campaign isn't going to get you answers any faster. Just open a new thread and see the outcome. So you know, this guy is a scam. Here is a good clue someone is a scammer. If you are reading a post on a website that has nothing to do with spells or occult and someone replies to the thread with their success story about someone casting a spell for them, it is a scam. Why don't these guys have a website?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

please search the forum and post on the topic we have on these workers, all these off topic posts will be deleted

- - - Updated - - -

closing this topic to avoid general discussions about multiple workers, in order to keep the forum organized, we have a topic for every worker, use the search button, search the topic and post there, if you do not find a topic, open a new one

Closed Thread