+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reall Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reall Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com

If this thread is a duplicate, I apologize. I couldn't find if there was one started already.

Has anyone purchased any spells or consultations from this site? If so, have they been accurate, exactly what you got or a fluke?

I purchased a reading and the results seem pretty accurate. I was thinking of purchasing a spell from this site but it's costly. I wanted to read any opinions about this particular site from anyone who has had any experience before I break my wallet.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reall Gifted Spells- Brother Child realgiftedspells.com www.bestspellcasters.blogspot.com

He is fake scammer. I used him back in Dec 2010, paid around $400. All their customer service people were nasty and after no real result they stopped responding to my emails. I am trying to remember what spell it was, I think it was to make my relationship stronger or maybe a marriage commitment I cant recall now, but stay away from them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The name sounds familiar, but i did not find posts on him. The site was registered in 2008, not sure if i read about him in Creepy Hollows forum, will have to research.
    The site is registered to Andree II, but the address and phone numbers are from a private registration

http://www.who.is/whois/realgiftedspells.com

Domain Name.......... realgiftedspells.com
    Creation Date........ 2008-12-09
    Registration Date.... 2008-12-09
    Expiry Date.......... 2013-12-09
    Organisation Name.... ANDREE II
    Organisation Address. PO Box 61359
    Organisation Address.
    Organisation Address.
    Organisation Address. Sunnyvale
    Organisation Address. 94088
    Organisation Address. CA
    Organisation Address. US
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

he is a fake.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com...ersblogspotcom

Ok, I found a thread about them in the old forum, for some strange reason this topic was lost in the forum conversions because I could not find it in the database (for newer members, the old forum was a free forum site where we got started before moving to this host), I will copy and paste all the posts or you can click on the link :

by babygurl1222 on 2011-01-26, 23:27
    has anyone used this spell caster that goes by the name of brotherspell.....i heard he was really real. i ordered a spell from him, including i emailed him theres still no reply and it just happened recently....do anyone know whats going on with this spellcaster. the last time i heard he had to undergo surgery. would anyone please update me on this

by Scully007 on 2011-02-16, 15:49
    I just brought a reading from him a week ago and still have not gotten an e-mail even though on his website it promises 24-72 hours. I e-mail him but he does not answer he took my money and ran!!. I wanted to buy spells from him.

by Scully007 on 2011-02-18, 09:28
    Won't even answer my e-mails!!!

jazal on 2011-02-18, 11:00
    I sent this message to him. (Although I am not going to purchase anything maybe he'll actually say something......)

"I was interested in purchasing spells from you but am worried as I have a friend that paid for a spell and hasn't ever heard back from you?? "
    We'll see what he has to say.

by Scully007 on 2011-02-18, 16:32
    You are awesome thanks so much!! I did a duspute with paypal, they took away his money then he sent me three e-mails. One saying he couldn't do the reading because he didn't have the location. Than he said his power was out! I don't know.

by jazal on 2011-02-18, 22:13
    LOL no problem! I haven't heard anything yet so we'll see if he ever responds to me either.

by Scully007 on 2011-02-19, 23:20
    He did cantact me today and gave a full refund. It was an honest move you can't say that for many casters. Thanks jazal for your great help!!

by jazal on 2011-02-19, 23:29
    Wow that's fantastic! I am glad you at least got a refund and yeah most won't even bother so kudos to him for doing that at least. He never did email me.

by Mayrin on 2011-02-25, 22:47
    Brother Child, I found him thru some chat room where everyone would speak wonders of the guy... I contacted him and ordered a spell, I only got the confirmation that it was casted and that was it. Never answered anymore.

Spell didn't work at all, if anything things went worse for me.

by joli on 2011-03-15, 09:26
    Hi, Mayrin, what kind of spell did you order? I heard that custom spells really work. They come also with a potion.

by Mayrin on 2011-03-15, 10:06
    Hey joli
    Back in the day I ordered an obsession spell, the second level one, didn't come with a potion. I believe the custom one, or higher level did, but it was so expensive I couldn't afford to purchase that one.

They told me to give it 30 days, not to talk about it with anybody, and that was it. About half that time I contacted them back because things were going bad... to put it short, the guy in question was all lovey dovey all right, but with someone else!

by Mayrin on 2011-03-15, 10:09
    Lucas, I believe it was here ---> http://bestspellcasters.blogspot.com/

There is a little chat box, that I had been following for over a month prior to decide I would go with the casting, and everybody talked wonders there.
    Sad to say it didn't work at all for me.

by babygurl1222 on 2011-03-17, 20:57
    neither for me

by junebug on 2011-06-19, 09:43
    I think realgiftedspells.com is a joke. They stole a lot of money from me and never answered my emails, unfortunately, I waited forever for items that were never sent. shame on them for fooling me. shame on me for trusting them.

by Maggie on 2011-06-19, 15:13
    I have heard the same thing from others.

by sasha on 2011-07-26, 20:28
    I believe he is scam, I used him last year and paid $525 for trust my love spell, when i contacted them 2 months later they never responded nor did they send the so call product, then 4th month they did claiming their was blizzard and they were nasty and said they wld mail product and do recast if still not manifesting, after 7 months i never heard from them again nor did i get the so call product and basically got ripped off, stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by divineone on 2011-09-18, 15:09
    anyone ever hear about Brother Child spell casting? I was looking for scammers and came across this place. http://www.realgiftedspells.com/. I think it is a scam.

Check out http://bestspellcasters.blogspot.com/ to see who else they have. Hope please watch to see if this needs to be added to the scam sites.

by aaliyah on 2011-09-18, 16:47
    Divine,ure doing excellent work on research.......God bless...take care

by divineone on 2011-09-18, 19:35
    They are everywhere. Its making my head spin.

by aaliyah on 2011-09-19, 06:05
    but ure helping many here from being scammed more.....ive had my fair share n i know many appreciate this forum n all that is contributed here....

by Anna on 2011-09-25, 13:49
    Hi all,
    My name is Anna and I have some excellent experiences of Brother Child at Real Gifted Spells.
    This year has been terrible, due to dangerous weather conditions taking up parts of the year: power outages, potion bottles getting trashed in transit, credit card fraud etc. I gave a video testimonial and can understand how frustrating it has been this year to have less contact with them.
    Hope this helps

Anna

by Anna on 2011-09-25, 13:53

and yes - I do regularly post on: http://bestspellcasters.blogspot.com/
    It's unfortunate people have had bad experiences. I went to other casters e.g. calastrology and Live psychic...but just got scammed.

Anna

by Anna on 2011-09-25, 13:55
    @ Hope - I shall refrain from duplicate messages. Thank you

by Hope on 2011-09-25, 16:50
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...m-c344549.html

- - - Updated - - -

New blog that features him and others:

http://www.easyspellsrevealed.com/

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hope!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like they would only reply if you purchase anything from their site. Any other questions or comments, they either won't or take a while to reply.
    I ordered an email consultation from them a week ago, BRother Child replied, asked me if I had any other comments, I replied and after 4 days, still waiting for a response.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Their customer service need work.

+ Reply to Thread