+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lorraine aka MadameRosa Oranum Reader Ancient egyptian tarot astrology - Book of Destiny readings
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lorraine aka MadameRosa Oranum Reader Ancient egyptian tarot astrology - Book of Destiny readings

IMPORTANT: Make sure you read the last pages of this topic to learn more about the ethical standards of
      MadameRosa and Oranum

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...stiny-readings

There is a lady that does readings using this book called "Book of Destiny"...it consists of charts based on your date of birth. She combines that with ancient egyptian tarot astrology (every day playing cards). She is not psychic but she has studied these charts for 30 years and is scary accurate. This is a totally different type of reading than i had ever had. She uses birthdays to tell you what to expect during the next year or two. The charts go out to 99 years. I spoke with her yesterday to find out what the next year will bring with my current situation (and husband)...it was weird how much detail the cards/chart said about me and my husband. Several times i was at a loss for words because it was so very accurate.

This is not a reader you go to repeatedly, in fact you would only go to her if your love interest changed for compatibility or if you want to look into your next year. She can do skype, phone or in person readings. Her charge is $100 dollars an hour. She did my reading and told me to just mail her a check when i got paid (i was referred to her by a friend).

She has a day job as a teacher in Utah (English teacher), she has lived in India which is where she learned about this and now has studied this particular book for 30+ years. She talks fast and a pen/paper is a must with her.

For me, she read into the present and a little into my past just to show me how accurate the chart is...i will admit the charts were spot on. They predicted a separation of love at the end of July in my 29th year (my husband and i separated on Aug 1st...i did not tell her when we separated)...there were some other small things too. The charts just tell you if you will have different changes in career, love, finances, etc. If there will be struggles, basically what you can expect. It is pretty interesting.

If your interested in a reading you can call or text her at 801-603-6818. She will respond as to when she can do the reading. She is also currently on oranum under MadameRosa and Facebook if you want to see who she is, look at her charts and read reviews.

Figured i would share this information incase anyone was interested.
      Last edited by Hope; 12-23-2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Notice Added

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lorraine aka MadameRosa Oranum Reader Ancient egyptian tarot astrology - Book of Destiny readings

I had a reading from her on oranum. she's one of the very few psychics or readers that said my ex and I are done done.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doreaemon View Post
      I had a reading from her on oranum. she's one of the very few psychics or readers that said my ex and I are done done.
      Sorry:( How long ago did u have ur reading? Did u find her to be accurate? Anything that she read actually happen?

She charges $3.99 a minute on there, this way is sooo much cheaper! But she does say she is NOT psychic. She studied this book and the cards to read into the future destiny based on birthdays.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think it was a little over a month ago.

yes she did ask for my bday and my ex's. and she "calculated" them.

If it was quite a long time ago. Dont exactly remember the whole reading. what I vividly remember is that she said with confidence that my ex wont contact me again. and she said she hoped she was wrong about this......and so far he hasnt.

so chances are she and a few other psychis/readers that I have talked to might be right.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I only had a short reading. very short. maybe about 5 minutes. I only asked her about my ex. and that was the answer she gave me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I also had a reading with Madame Rosa (aka Lorraine). I really enjoyed the way she does her readings - it was very different then anyone else. I've actually never seen the type of chart she used before but she showed it to me so I could see what she was looking at. I skyped with her and I think that definitely helped to build the connection. It's much easier to connect when you can actually see the person.

She told me things about my career and how this year is a year of complete career transformation. I've been considering going back to school in order to completely change my career path and I didn't tell or give any indication so I was pleasantly surprised by that :) I don't really have hard timeframes but I do have ranges so if anything comes to pass I'll everyone know! For me personally a lot of what I was thinking was reinforced through talking to her.

I purchased a 30 minute reading but I'd suggest investing the money and get a full hour for $100. I agree with Missy that she's not someone you would go to regularly to ask one off questions but rather when something changes in your life. Absolutely bring a pen and paper - I've never written down so much haha!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Needalilhelp View Post
      I also had a reading with Madame Rosa (aka Lorraine). I really enjoyed the way she does her readings - it was very different then anyone else. I've actually never seen the type of chart she used before but she showed it to me so I could see what she was looking at. I skyped with her and I think that definitely helped to build the connection. It's much easier to connect when you can actually see the person.
      She told me things about my career and how this year is a year of complete career transformation. I've been considering going back to school in order to completely change my career path and I didn't tell or give any indication so I was pleasantly surprised by that :) I don't really have hard timeframes but I do have ranges so if anything comes to pass I'll everyone know! For me personally a lot of what I was thinking was reinforced through talking to her.

I purchased a 30 minute reading but I'd suggest investing the money and get a full hour for $100. I agree with Missy that she's not someone you would go to regularly to ask one off questions but rather when something changes in your life. Absolutely bring a pen and paper - I've never written down so much haha!
      I agree about never writing so much down before...i couldn't keep up with her!!:) lol

She confirmed a lot of things for me too, which actually gave me more faith in the predictions for the next year. I will also update when and if things happen as the charts said they would.

@Need - I am so excited for u!! I can not wait to hear what the next few weeks brings for u:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Update: Prediction of communication has come to fruition. This was within the timeframe given.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

My prediction of contact also came true! She told me 2 months after a certain date I should expect to hear and 2 months 4 days I heard!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Needalilhelp View Post
      My prediction of contact also came true! She told me 2 months after a certain date I should expect to hear and 2 months 4 days I heard!!!!
      Woohoo!!! That's awesome Need!! Love when predictions actually happen! Any other predictions to look forward to? :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Im beginning to think her prediction and Jonah (energyreader)'s are manifesting just like you, Ariesfire.

as they have both told me the same thing. that my ex would never contact me again and we're done done...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doreaemon View Post
      Im beginning to think her prediction and Jonah (energyreader)'s are manifesting just like you, Ariesfire.

as they have both told me the same thing. that my ex would never contact me again and we're done done...
      I am sorry:(
      The one thing i trust more about this reader is she uses charts to predict what will happen with the year. For some reason i have an easier time wrapping my brain around what a chart shows more than a "feeling" someone gets. Maybe because i am a very analytical person. I need almost hard core facts in order to trust anything.
      All i can say is this prediction was very right. During my reading in Nov she said communication would start after my husbands birthday and it would be about our daughter only...the first communication came ON his birthday and it is only about our daughter.

I can venture to say that was very accurate.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

just wanted to add i found some info on this psychic. her email address is frostysupreme@hotmail.com and her website is http://www.4psychicreading.com/onlin...hic/Madamerosa also her facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frosty...rrainehamralee and ariesfire please when u find a accurate psychic always pm me and let me know... i want to try them all...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! I may eventually try her. She looks very interesting. Does she do Skype? I like to use it because I can record readings.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latinoguy2013 View Post
      just wanted to add i found some info on this psychic. her email address is frostysupreme@hotmail.com and her website is http://www.4psychicreading.com/onlin...hic/Madamerosa also her facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frosty...rrainehamralee and ariesfire please when u find a accurate psychic always pm me and let me know... i want to try them all...
      I was going to let u know Latino, but she isn't a "psychic" per say. She studied this particular book (which i WILL be purchasing and studying myself!!) so i know she wouldn't be able to tell you winning lottery numbers or information specifically regarding what days to purchase tickets...she may be able to tell you what year you will come into money or when diamond cards show up. That would at least show what year would be the most likely for you to win.

@Sunflower - yes she does do skype readings. Be warned she is a bit "crude", i like that her charts are accurate (so it seems) but i don't honestly think i will personally use her again. Which is why i plan to study the charts myself:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Can you tell us more about what she does? I'm trying to not get very many readings. What sorts of things can she read?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes very interesting indeed. the only bad thing about her is the price she charges 105...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@ Latinoguy - I did a 30 minute for $50.She's not the type of person you would seek a reading from more than once or twice a year. I'm not sure if she still does 30 minute readings but maybe ask her what's the minimum reading she does (minutes/$) and go from there.

She picked up a lot during my reading and one of her predictions has already come to pass!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I tried her on Oranum I think the site called? as she cheaper only 1.99 because of the holidays she talks fast lol she predicted something in April which and October, October long way aways :( hope she right, her reading for me was an overall positive one what I was shocked on but she said things will change next year hope so, Yona reading from June wasn't anything like Rosa but I also bought a email reading with Yona for update on my situation and noticed rosa was online so quickly had a private with her, and loads say her predictions come to pass, as I only ever had one prediction come to pass and that was for communication in a time frame lol, no big ones.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

moongoddess, I'm a bit confused. Forgive me. Whose predictions have come to pass?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moongoddess View Post
      I tried her on Oranum I think the site called? as she cheaper only 1.99 because of the holidays she talks fast lol she predicted something in April which and October, October long way aways :( hope she right, her reading for me was an overall positive one what I was shocked on but she said things will change next year hope so, Yona reading from June wasn't anything like Rosa but I also bought a email reading with Yona for update on my situation and noticed rosa was online so quickly had a private with her, and loads say her predictions come to pass, as I only ever had one prediction come to pass and that was for communication in a time frame lol, no big ones.
      what is lorraine name on oranum? and also what is Rosa's website? please share the link info...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Her name on Oranum is MadameRosa...she doesn't have a website.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thanx for the info ariesfire...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SunflowerChild View Post
      moongoddess, I'm a bit confused. Forgive me. Whose predictions have come to pass?
      was talking in general only one psychic ever prediction came to pass but that was just a contact one in a giving time frame, was someone on LP but never had anything big or ones I want.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AriesFire View Post
      Her name on Oranum is MadameRosa...she doesn't have a website.
      Is the website link that Latinoguy posted not her? I'm very confused but I'd really like to try this reader. I am not a fan of Oranum but is that the only site she is on?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by decibel.diva View Post
      Is the website link that Latinoguy posted not her? I'm very confused but I'd really like to try this reader. I am not a fan of Oranum but is that the only site she is on?
      Hey Diva :)

She is on Oranum, but its expensive to go to her through that site. I posted her telephone number in my first post. You can call or text her to let her know your interested in a reading then she will get you in. At your appointment time she will call you. She can also skype.

Again, just want to warn you she can be a bit crude.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

On Oranum she is only 1.99 thats not expensive thats cheap, she said she having it cause of the holidays once it pass she back to 3.99 I think, I would take the 1.99 offer now while she still has it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

How long was your reading MG?

She's online now I think..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cheekaboo View Post
      How long was your reading MG?

She's online now I think..
      I had 10 mins then ran out of time then had another 10 mins. so 20 mins in total .

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

"Ancient egyptian tarot astrolog" She does not use that she use Playing cards that came from China via 14th century thought Egypt or are classing the 14th century as Ancient?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She uses the playing card prediction system called "Book of Destiny."

The same system is used in Robert Lee Camp's book Cards of Your Destiny. If you want to learn the system, I have Robert Lee Camp's book, it is excellent. Fascinating, easier for beginners to use than astrology, yet there is also a lot of depth if you want to delve further into it. Timing is an exact science with this system.

The originator of the system was Olney Richmond in his Mystic Test Book, however this particular text is much more arcane and abstract, I wouldn't recommend it for beginners.

Quote Originally Posted by cell14 View Post
      "Ancient egyptian tarot astrolog" She does not use that she use Playing cards that came from China via 14th century thought Egypt or are classing the 14th century as Ancient?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she keeps texting me it seems like she really wants my business.. she is offering me 30 mins for 50 dollars. is she really that good? should i go for her?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just sent her a text so...I'm intrigued by the hard science aspect. I really didn't want to get anymore readings but I want a definitive answer about something.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thirty minutes for fifty dollars is the rate she offers on her Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/MadameRosa

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

so do u recommend i take the offer?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That's up to you. When I inquired that was the rate she gave me. It was $100 for 60 minutes or $50 for 30 minutes. I decided to hold off since I'm taking a break from readings. Maybe I'll get a reading in 2013.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ok i talked to her on the phone and on text she said she could help me figuere out the best day but on the phone she changed. she said no i cannot help u with lotto but i can tell u other things like love, and work and stuff. and she kept saying she is the best and to ask around about her. she kept being a little desperate for me to buy a reading. but im like if u cant help me with the raffle im not interested basically. so i was like ill just call u later. she was like ok but dont keep me waiting because im not gonna wait around. so im def not going to try her at this time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She sounds so desperate..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Someone saying he/she is the best is a major red flag. How many fakes/scammers (ahem ConjureMan Ali) inflate their credentials? I'm not saying she's a fake, but she does indeed sound desperate.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just had a reading with her and it was great. Positive, but pretty realistic. She's SUPER fast. Really like her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear blu_eyes... hope she works out for all who decide to try her... not my cup of tea.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She is crude for sure, i won't go to her again. But i can't discredit the accuracy of those charts.
      I am very interested in learning the charts!! Maybe after Christmas:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

good luck ariesfire maybe after u learn it u can read me and tell me when i will win :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latinoguy2013 View Post
      glad to hear blu_eyes... hope she works out for all who decide to try her... not my cup of tea.
      Because of her language? She is a bit blunt in her wording.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no is not just her language that turns me off about her. it is the fact that she seems desperate for me to get a reading with her. most readers i come across they dont chase me. when a reader starts chasing me i get turned off because if ur that good why do u need to chase me?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's weird that she's been chasing you down. She did ask me to add feedback, but she wasn't weird about it. She said she just really likes being a "top reader" on Oranum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She just called my phone again today at 11:00 am... She really dont understand the word no.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a reading with her, but she couldn't give me an exact outcome....I was not impressed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Crude in what way? And she offered me a higher price. I told her its too much for right now. Maybe I'll just do the oranum site, even though it sucks, but its cheaper. I want to wait until I get my sage though. Cleanse myself of all this stuff!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild10 View Post
      Crude in what way? And she offered me a higher price. I told her its too much for right now. Maybe I'll just do the oranum site, even though it sucks, but its cheaper. I want to wait until I get my sage though. Cleanse myself of all this stuff!
      She is really brash and her language is a bit offensive. She has a tendency to talk about herself and put her personal opinions in where they don't belong. When i had my reading with her i basically had to keep redirecting the conversation to my questions. It was extremely annoying.

What price did she tell you?

+ Reply to Thread