+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tish www.premiumlovespells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tish www.premiumlovespells.com

Tish and her coven of 8 offers various spells, and offers free consultation, promising to get back to you within 30 minutes after you put in a spell request/question. I wrote her and she offered me a discount package of $110 total to address both issues I wanted spell work done for. I want to banish a woman who has been causing trouble for me and my family, as well as get an ex back. She said spellwork would take 5 days total, that the $110 would cover everything {including some extra stuff she was going to do}, and that I would start seeing results within days after she began casting. She seems nice enough, caring and really attentive, but I'm not so sure. I haven't been able to find anything negative on her or the website from Google or anywhere else. Your thougts?
    Last edited by Hope; 03-11-2013 at 03:20 PM. Reason: removed formatting

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"We have been recommended by over 2000 satisfied customers and have never failed a case".
    I'd say that alone is already a pretty big red flag....But of course I might well be wrong and that could be indeed the absolute truth....

I bet all of us here on this Forum would love to find a Caster with that kind of (proven) record....I know I would... So far experience taught most of us things are different, unfortunately.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't recommend it :/ I'm pretty sure she's a scam. I used her back in August and she's supposedly still doing spells and its "definitely going to work" she'll stop emailing you, I asked for my money back but she refused saying its going to work :/ She'll email for everyday and then stop. I've heard from other people she's not for real too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, thanks guys. I think I'll pass on her now.
    Last edited by Hope; 03-11-2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: removed formatting

+ Reply to Thread