+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Araya, Raven wolf Mystic, Twin flames and Amorina Are the same person!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Araya, Raven wolf Mystic, Twin flames and Amorina Are the same person!!

Well guys.. Araya, Raven Wolf Mystic , Twin Flames and Amorina are indeed the same person. First of all I must apologize to Decible diva .. she told me that they were the same but honestly I didn't want to believe such a thing. I did a search on their paypal email addresses and only two IP addresses come back.. so they are either the same person working from different computers or the same person. I'm sorry to break bad news .. really I had wished that they were actually gifted and they may be.. HOWEVER.. how gifted are you if you share transcripts or are the same person? I'm calling bullshit and would really like others to join with me in making Bitwine reimburse funds spent with these frauds.

raven wolf mystic Unavailable
    Company: Yahoo! Inc. Server Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
    Facebook Profile: Possible Matches MySpace Profile: None Found

twin flames Unavailable

Results for "sabrinarose297@yahoo.com"
    Name: No Name Found (add this person) Address: Unavailable

Sponsored Ads
    abearden5807@yahoo.com Araya

Email:

Results for "abearden5807@yahoo.com"
    Facebook Profile: Possible Matches MySpace Profile: Available

Email:

Results for "abearden5807@yahoo.com" Araya
    Facebook Profile: Possible Matches MySpace Profile: Available
    Results for "ravenwolfmystic@yahoo.com"
    "ravenwolfmystic@yahoo.com"
    Results for "twinflameslovereadings@yahoo.com"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It does not mean they are the same person, the IP that shows in this report is the IP of the Yahoo servers and will be the same for all Yahoo users, since they all have yahoo emails, they all use the same server and same IP.
    The only way to get the real IP from a person is by analyzing the email headers from emails they send, it works in some cases, depending the program the person used to send the email.
    IMO, they may or may not be the same person (probably not) but it has been proven that they share scripts.

Another way to investigate them is to look in your PayPal account and see the person or company name who received your payment.

Thank you for sharing
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, singing, I can only be pleased that they are no longer getting any more of your money and I hope you are able to get some of it back. Whatever you need me to do to help let me know.

I only read with Raven Wolf Mystic once and Araya once but as soon as my reading with Araya began I knew I was speaking to the same person. Her use of certain phrases, etc, were too much alike to be a coincidence. I am fully convinced that these two are the same person or at the very least related and quite possibly in the same home. Hope, the PayPal invoices are for two different company names, how would I go about investigating them?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What are the names in the paypal invoices? (You can PM me) also if you ever received an email from them (directly not thru Bitwine) PM me and I will let you know how to get the headers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but I posted in the wrong thread.. Araya, twin flames, Amorina and Raven wolf mystic HAVE BEEN REMOVED !!! Bitwine is trying to figure out how much money I spent with them and I suppose they will either refund my money or Jennifer suggested getting my bank to take back the monies due to fraud.. she said Bitwine would help with that as well..

Hope I will look but I think that none of them actually give their names even with paypal.. I'll look though and PM you .. But they are gone.. I checked after I got the email and well they are no longer allowed to pray upon innocent people looking for answers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job singing!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

A point for Bitwine, I am glad they stood for the customers and the reputation of their services, good job singing, I know how hard you worked on this, these people deserve to be out of business for cheating, I hope the message can go to others who are deceiving customers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I also want to share my experience with bitwine customer service. I had a chat with Psychic Fred Peterson a while ago. long story short. the deal was $10.00 for unlimited time. he gave me an accurate reading (insisted that my ex was with women even though he's gay. even after I told him my ex was gay. he said that my ex was not... yeah tell that to my ass..). anyway he ended our chat after 6 minutes. tried calling him back. he rejected.

I talked to Jennifer. she froze his account until he refunded my money.

the downside is once his account was reinstated. my unsatisfactory review was also gone. but i got my money back :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I promised updates and here it is.. I made a dispute claim with Paypal that their services where not as described being that they are the same person.. Paypal has concluded a portion of my complaint and the monies spent with Twine Flames is being refunded.. It's a start. Bitwine has removed them all ... However I fear they might just open another account under other names .. However the monies they took from me is on the way back to me .. so it's a start. I will keep you all updated regarding the rest of said complaints..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Singing,did you go farther in this matter?Any more refunds?
    If you feel like sharing.please do.
    Thank you so much.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I came accross araya's official website http://arayalove.moonfruit.com/ on there she claims her page on bitwine is down due to technical issues but we all know the real truth behind it. She is also available on liveperson. I personally still believe she is gifted though even though she shares information with other psychics.

Raven is currently doing private readings through her email ravenwolfmystic@yahoo.com she updates her twitter account everynow and then. http://twitter.com/ravenwolfmystic Again I still believe they are gifted even though they might share info.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this whole ring is fraudulent and they share information which in myho negates any "gift" they (or just she) may have. Also, the other bitwine psychics Araya recommends on her page are the ones that are suspected of being another version of her or at the very least part of the group she's sharing details with. I have gotten bad feedback about Tina Zubia from friends that have read with her but I have not read with her personally so I can't really comment on her gifts or lack thereof. And to update my readings from Araya and Raven Wolf Mystic: nothing they/she said came to pass. My timing was for July and/or end of Aug/Sept for final outcome, and was supposed to have contact prior to this. Nothing. All the little details given about the dynamic of my ex and his new r/s were also false. Please do not waste your time with these readers...they are more scam than anything and there are far better gifted advisers out there you can spend your hard earned money on. Sorry, but this whole situation really upset me and they got a good chunk of change off of me as well as other people I care about.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I received this message today from psychic Amorina

Hello, I'm one of these psychics listed under "Ravenwolfmystic Twin flames, Araya and Amorina are the same person" thread. I've had a lot of problems out of this ex client of mine. And the only reason why she stated that we were the same person is because I had referred the other above mentioned psychics on my online profile. We all just so happened to provide "similar" (but not the same exact) information. I was not talking to or sharing info with any of the other psychics - I did not even associate myself with them. She has caused me a lot of problems as well as this thread, which is not true. I would like to have a request to have this removed from here, because it is interfering with my reputation as a good psychic. The location that she has me under is not even accurate. And I can prove this information is false. This is slander, please send me information necessary to have this taken down. I don't know whether or not I need to take legal action but will do so if necessary. Thank you - "Psychic Amorina"
    You are more than welcome to post your rebuttal and clear your name, if the information is not correct or accurate, please help clear your name by posting the correct information, this forum is open to rebuttals and clarifications and you are welcome to write yours, it will be posted in this topic for all the members and visitors to read.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latinoguy2013 View Post
    I came accross araya's official website http://arayalove.moonfruit.com/ on there she claims her page on bitwine is down due to technical issues but we all know the real truth behind it. She is also available on liveperson. I personally still believe she is gifted though even though she shares information with other psychics.

Raven is currently doing private readings through her email ravenwolfmystic@yahoo.com she updates her twitter account everynow and then. http://twitter.com/ravenwolfmystic Again I still believe they are gifted even though they might share info.

Thanks Latino,

Did you succeed in having a reading with Raven ever since?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope I have not. but am working with other psychics. by the way who are u currently working wth>? and have u had any success yet?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Latino,no I am not currently working with any psychs nor spell workers currently.I am quite sad for so many different predictions and got tired.My ex and I are sometimes talking these months...but dunno where it will go.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

tarantola i recommend u to try energyreader he is very accurate and has good reviews. he is like the next araya and raven wolf mystic combined. hope u try him....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, now i understand many things, thank you!

Unregistered

I have used both psychics Araya and Amorina and they have been the most accurate of all. For 2 years I used Amber (Liveperson) and she seen to great and very expensive. After 2 years of nothing concrete she told me a whole different story about my employment situation. Oh course, that was after I have max all my credit cards and asked for a discounted price.

I dont care if they are all the same the are still pretty good at what they do!!
    Thanks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have used both psychics Araya and Amorina and they have been the most accurate of all. For 2 years I used Amber (Liveperson) and she seen to great and very expensive. After 2 years of nothing concrete she told me a whole different story about my employment situation. Oh course, that was after I have max all my credit cards and asked for a discounted price.

I dont care if they are all the same the are still pretty good at what they do!!
    Thanks
    Hello Guest,

It depends from what you mean by accurate.We have been talking about readers sharing notes about clients here.
    Good for you if predictions did happen.Did they happen or they were accurate only about present situations?

+ Reply to Thread