+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heather ebay seller hcbill White Mountain Magick whitemountainmagick.com magickalcastings.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Heather ebay seller hcbill White Mountain Magick whitemountainmagick.com magickalcastings.com

This is so confusing, so is she a scam or not? I had reading with her and it was ok but not mind blowing.

Unregistered

Heather ebay seller hcbill White Mountain Magick whitemountainmagick.com magickalcastings.com

Many are posting success with Heather on the topix forum. Lots of those posts seem to be newer people that came out of the woodwork after everybody flocked her way. Its just an observation - not saying she is a scam or not. I dont frequent that forum much so dont know the member names as thoroughly as a regular would. An observation nonetheless. Many also claim feelings of nausea, physical effects, a presence - reminds me of when everybody started flocking to robin bird.

Unregistered

is there any update with Heather? She has been so busy lately. She usually replies within a couple of hours, but it's been taking her a few days recently. I guess you're right about everyone flocking over to her. I feel another Robin happening.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

few people told me about her readings, supposedly she "knew" things and some think she (or whoever it is) may have a gift, but it is obvious that this person has been doing readings and spells in the internet before, using different names, think about it, if you ever contacted anyone related to Ashra or the other pages they run (I am sure there are many more), they will know details of your situation from previous contacts and can give you details that may look like actual readings. Buyer Be Aware, you are sending money to the same person who runs the Ashra pages and they are using Topix to post false testimonials and lure new victims.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Heather (or whoever runs this page) is aware of this topic and visits it frequently, (Hi).
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Topix is filled with imposter posters. I usually read it and laugh...one trend i noticed is a lot of "people" are saying they used Robin and Heather. Seems to me possibly Robin is Heather?? Either way...UPDATE...I did a spell with Heather and NOTHING happened, in fact my situation got worse and today i let go, completely. During the "spellwork" i felt NO dizziness, NO headache and NO nausea. My target went from texting once or twice a week to ask about our baby, to nothing...so i can 100% say this did NOT work. Lol...on a brighter note, i dont care and i honestly hope he never comes back. Freedom is very sweet:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I do not think Robin is related to Heather (or Bill or whoever it is). Robin is in Texas and the person who runs Heather's website is in New Hampshire. But it is a known scammer who has been using the internet for quite some time and always finds new ways to scam people, using Topix is a new sales strategy.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i was A FOOL who paid this imposter caster..but u live once and lesson learned. gotta trust your gut.. i just knew this was a waste but did it anyway!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

what happened dymond?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i paid for a spell. nothing happened. and he/she recasted and now no answer. poof has dissappeared. i just knew this was a longshot

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dymond View Post
      i paid for a spell. nothing happened. and he/she recasted and now no answer. poof has dissappeared. i just knew this was a longshot
      So sorry to read that. I am also working with her and am keeping my faith that it will work out at the end. It has just been three weeks so I don't know if I should be seeing any movement yet, but she keeps saying that he is softening and in about a month or so I will see a big change. How long ago did you get your spell cast? and what do you mean proof has disappeared? Have you asked her and what did she say? she keeps saying positive things to me so I just hope it is all true. :S

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newcuriouscat View Post
      So sorry to read that. I am also working with her and am keeping my faith that it will work out at the end. It has just been three weeks so I don't know if I should be seeing any movement yet, but she keeps saying that he is softening and in about a month or so I will see a big change. How long ago did you get your spell cast? and what do you mean proof has disappeared? Have you asked her and what did she say? she keeps saying positive things to me so I just hope it is all true. :S
      I dont want to be mean . but this caster is a fake , a phoney, faux-caster... i think its just an old man who might dress up in women clothing smoking cigars as he take everyone's $20. Wish the best for you but this caster seems to lead to an open road to NOWHERE land.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she is fake, her site links to Ashra's pages and we all know it is a big scam, it is OK if you want to believe but it is still fake.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

if she is fake, as far as I know Ashra is a good talker and will encourage you to buy more her spells. Unlike heather that will do what spell that you purchase. Does it mean that her feedback on her ebay are all fakes?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cute_mage View Post
      if she is fake, as far as I know Ashra is a good talker and will encourage you to buy more her spells. Unlike heather that will do what spell that you purchase. Does it mean that her feedback on her ebay are all fakes?
      I recognize u from Topix.

As far as testimonials go, no one knows if they are real or not for any caster. Being this is the internet there are a lot of scammers and imposters. Personally i do not believe any testimonies that are written on a site (including ebay). I take what other trusted people say and base my choice off that mixed with my own gut feeling. Trusted people IN MY OPINION are people who start out looking, u get to know their story, then when/if they find someone u are able to hear about the progress (or lack of), then they will eventually share if the spell worked or not. It is a process with people that takes several months and sometimes years. I PERSONALLY do not trust someond that appears out of no where stating they have been "lurking" for a long time then all of a sudden one day they decide to share they worked with a caster and got results. Normally people that are looking for someone to help will ask for advice and at the very least tell someone their story before going with a caster. This is with ANY caster, not just this particular one.

I am very cautious as to what i say on this thread because it is public and because i was called "out" on Topix as speaking badly about "Heather" and having some sort of motive behind my post saying "Heather DID NOT WORK FOR ME". Then a "trusted" poster informed the members of Topix to ignore me. Lol Honestly at the end of the day i DO NOT CARE who people decide to go to and hand money over to...it does not affect me or my life. But for some of the people on Topix to say i may be a caster trying to discredit Heather honestly gave me a good laugh. Please...!
      Make ur own choices based off information u are able to obtain. If at the end u feel good about it then go for it, but if u have doubts then move on to another caster.
      Good Luck!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

just because she has positive feedback in ebay it does not mean she is real, there are many scammers who have positive feedback in ebay.
      Personally I think her (or his) readings are somehow accurate for some people because they get the information from the other pages they run, we all know Ashra runs multiple pages (more than we will ever know for sure) if you ever contacted any of them in the past and gave them your story now they know, her page was linked to Ashra and that ca not be hidden or explained.
      If you choose to believe she is real, we will respect your choice, but as I always say: When we choose to ignore obvious signs is when we open ourselves for deception.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Another thing people choose to ignore is the fact these "spell casters" and "psychics" live off of what they make from consumers. They are in the profession os SALES. A comment that made me literally laugh out loud is people saying *this caster or that caster is so busy they dont need to post fake testimonials* Really?! Considering we are all human and im sure have went shopping at least once to a commisioned based store u can clearly see the sales people talking up the product...why? Because that is how they make their money. It is so obvious that SOME of the people saying they have gotten results are imposters because they come out of the woodwork then if anyone questions the caster they start getting very defensive. Now im not just talking about Heather, but in general. As far as Heathers reading i can not comment personally, as i did not have a reading. However my very good friend did...my friend did not use any spellcaster (except Hector) prior to this (ever) so there was no way Heather had the info stored. Now the reading in my opinion was general, nothing stood out. It was ur basic *he loves u, he is just having fun, he will be contacting u soo and all will work out* now in her case that actually DID happen...so it lead her to believe Heather is gicted. I cant say how it happened that she was right but things did go the way Heathers reading stated it would. So maybe it was a good guess...nit sure.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a reading done by her just out of curiosity and for fun and she told me some very odd specific things which have me very curious if they'll actually happen or not. Of course I'll keep everyone informed if they do happen or not :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eviya88 View Post
      I had a reading done by her just out of curiosity and for fun and she told me some very odd specific things which have me very curious if they'll actually happen or not. Of course I'll keep everyone informed if they do happen or not :)
      And that is what they are counting on, people will try them out of curiosity and they make money, once they burn this one out because people realize it is fake, they move to a new one, and everyone goes again and keeps paying money out of curiosity, we as consumers have the power to stop scammers, as long as there are people willing to pay, there will be a fake willing to sell fake hope.

Remember Ana Mystic and Elena Angel? Do you think they went away, no, they are up there selling readings with new names.
      Some try to avoid this forum because they know they will be exposed, but others think they can outsmart us and try it again and again and we will keep exposing them, now with the information in front of you it is up to you as the consumer to choose how to spend your hard earned money.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Missy0411 View Post
      I recognize u from Topix.

As far as testimonials go, no one knows if they are real or not for any caster. Being this is the internet there are a lot of scammers and imposters. Personally i do not believe any testimonies that are written on a site (including ebay). I take what other trusted people say and base my choice off that mixed with my own gut feeling. Trusted people IN MY OPINION are people who start out looking, u get to know their story, then when/if they find someone u are able to hear about the progress (or lack of), then they will eventually share if the spell worked or not. It is a process with people that takes several months and sometimes years. I PERSONALLY do not trust someond that appears out of no where stating they have been "lurking" for a long time then all of a sudden one day they decide to share they worked with a caster and got results. Normally people that are looking for someone to help will ask for advice and at the very least tell someone their story before going with a caster. This is with ANY caster, not just this particular one.

I am very cautious as to what i say on this thread because it is public and because i was called "out" on Topix as speaking badly about "Heather" and having some sort of motive behind my post saying "Heather DID NOT WORK FOR ME". Then a "trusted" poster informed the members of Topix to ignore me. Lol Honestly at the end of the day i DO NOT CARE who people decide to go to and hand money over to...it does not affect me or my life. But for some of the people on Topix to say i may be a caster trying to discredit Heather honestly gave me a good laugh. Please...!
      Make ur own choices based off information u are able to obtain. If at the end u feel good about it then go for it, but if u have doubts then move on to another caster.
      Good Luck!
      I know you too. You are the one who had an argument with someone in topix that became rude there. I am sorry if this will get you offended.

We'll see if she's real scammer..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

We'll see if she's real scammer..
      Her pages link to Ashra's pages, do you still have doubts? We do not get into personal arguments and attacks, we look for facts and this one is obvious, now if people still want to believe it is real it is important for you and everyone to know that they are connected and more likely the same person.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yeah, i'm not sure if she is related to ashra but if she is well,that sucks lol..but i'm leaning towards she didn't work for me. I had movement with other spell casters but with her spells that she casted for three nights in a row i didn't feel a thing. I do like to think that i am a bit sensitive to energy not making me this energy whiz or some sort lol but because with other spell casters i did have movement and felt the spells/some sort of source of energy pouring over me. With heather..i didn't get any movement.

**not trying to discourage people who bought spells and are using her i think if it works for you great! but personally for me, i don't think its working for me :( i'm not good at telling who is a scammer or not so i don't know honestly about heather. But just for my experiences it's just not working

I hope that everyone has a great day though :D

i hope things work out for everyone though i really do mean that. :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a reading first from heather then after several days, tisha sent her answers to me and they are both almost predictions to me. So does it mean tisha is also a scammer?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a reading first from heather then after several days, tisha sent her answers to me and they are both almost predictions to me. So does it mean tisha is also a scammer?
      Why don't you go read through Tisha's thread.

If you believe Heather is real that is fine, this forum is not intended to tell you who to go to or who not to. It is simply experiences shared and facts found. So if you feel Heather is ligitiment after reading through this thread then by all means go ahead and use her. No one will stop you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Then, why are you mad at me when I was just asking for clarifications? Thats what you did also in topix, you easily got angry to someone who disagreed to what you said. You are not open for both sides.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@cute_mage: I have no idea what ur talking about. I do not care enough about who u choose to spend ur money on to be mad at u. In all honesty i do not care. All i CLEARLY said was make ur own choice based on the information provided. Good luck.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i dont run down anyones choice its their money but i dont trust anyone whos being bragged on by people on a public forum but then when you look on a moderated forum such as this one noone has been able to get results using that caster. its a red flag for me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 43110lov3 View Post
      yeah, i'm not sure if she is related to ashra but if she is well,that sucks lol..but i'm leaning towards she didn't work for me.
      Why do people keep ignoring the fact that her pages linked to Ashra's pages, it is not a made up story, it is a fact, a website does not link to another by coincidence, the link has to be added by the site owner and I doubt it was a mistake, people do not link to other pages unless they are related, but I see many ignoring this simple fact, here we have a website linked to a known scammer who we all know runs multiple pages and some keep doubting it because they need to believe it is real, just like Missy said, at the end of the day, it is your money and your life and no one will tell you what to do with it but the fact that she is related to Ashra and this page may be run by the same people can not be ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
      i dont run down anyones choice its their money but i dont trust anyone whos being bragged on by people on a public forum but then when you look on a moderated forum such as this one noone has been able to get results using that caster. its a red flag for me.
      Few years ago Topix was only used by Nigerian scammers to post spam messages, same old story, it was easy to recognize and expose them. But the dynamics of the Topix forum have changed, few are using it to post false testimonials. Do not take me wrong, I personally know few good people who post in topix regularly and I know they are real, but there are others using Topix to lure new clients in more subtle ways, the same way they used this forum when it was created. With time I have come to learn that shilling and posting false testimonials in the internet is more common that we may think.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Missy0411 View Post
      @cute_mage: I have no idea what ur talking about. I do not care enough dabout who u choose to spend ur money on to be mad at u. In all honesty i do not care. All i CLEARLY said was make ur own choice based on the information provided. Good luck.
      Yes I will LOL!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Anyone had a reading from her? Whats the accuracy? And how is the spell work coming along?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I actually did a 1 question reading with her. I thought she was accurate and it was only $5!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I also had a reading, she got alot of things spot on and accurate, can't say yet for predictions but hopefully them come to pass :) Will update if they do. She also gave very interesting details but I have no way of knowing if they're true or not, I guess I'll find out in time but it got me thinking.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Please do not forget you are dealing with the same people who run Ashra's pages, they know how to run scams, the Ashra's scams have been running for years, they know what to say to gain your trust. I see people ignoring this fact, her website links to Ashra's page and it is now coincidence or a mistake, they got in Topix with some "success story", and now she is being heavily advertised, just as Robin was and so many others who have been proven to be scammers, save your money and runnnnnnnnnnn.

- - - Updated - - -

Has someone ever spoken to "Heather" on the phone??????

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

NOTE: We have learned that some people, in online forums, are under the assumption that Heather is Ashra. We are NOT affiliated with Ashra! Please do not confuse Heather for being Ashra. Heather is a Genuine Gifted Spell Caster & Psychic. Thank you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I really don't think Heather had anything to do with Ashra. I have been following topix forum regularly and am a regular member here. She does boy do phone readings but had email readings option. Some people from topix who are also regular members have had a reading with Heather and say that she has been pretty accurate and line with Tisha, Yona or Sherry readings. I myself never got a reading but i wish i had. I did get a few spells and am waiting for results and she has had great customer service. Also,.i have noticed that she does not upsell her clients as i gave a few times asked her if i need to buy more spells and each time she had said no. Anyways,.customer service and all that does not matter if the spells don't work . I will update if anything happens . Ihave been told that around xmas things will start changing. keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Keep me in your prayers. xx

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

How do they explain heather pages linking to Ashra's? it is a fact and not something we made up, for a link to exist someone has to place it there?
      Does she do phone readings? really? Has someone ever spoken to her? All of the sudden the success stories from Heather's spells in Topix disappeared and you see only people "waiting" ..... Just because people want to believe the spell will work does not make the worker genuine.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I do agree Hope. It is a big sign that Ashra link was there. I know how it feels like. I worked with Neite and he scammed me .and then I heard great things about another caster Roland and when i went on his website, he had Neite link in his page. Right away, i was like no way am i working with this guy, because I had been robbed by Neite. So i completely understand what your are saying. When i went to Heather, i did not know about Ashra, not did i bother to look at the link. But after spending on the spells, all i can do now is wait and hope...only hope that i see results. Thats what we all are hanging in to..Hope! i am in no way saying she is legit and everyone should go to her. lol. damn,. i feel stupid, that i should have gotten a reading from her before i got the spells, but i just feel better when i read that she gave a good reading to someone else. it just helps me with my hope that One day things will change for me and my marriage. Ashra or no ashra, good customer service or bad, all it boils down to , for me atleast, is if i get results. all i can do now is stay positive and just hope. It will be three months end January 2013 :-)
      Last edited by newcuriouscat; 12-05-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: typo

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I personally don't know if she is Ashra and I really don't care. Magic has a lot to do with what we put into it and also our energy's. I can think of someone so much and they will call or text. But I tried Heather because of her good reviews rather if they were fake or not and because she was pretty cheat. And yes her customer service was phenomenal for me. I first got a 3 questions reading and her predications were in line with Tisha, Denise and Susie. And I asked her the same exact questions that I asked them. And her answers were almost exact. It did vary some but not much. I also tried a love type spell to bring my target and I closer and the spell starting working within close to two weeks. It could have been a "coincidence" but you won't hear any complaints out of me. Now I did get two additional spells after seeing success from the first one just to test the waters out and one will take a while to see definite changes and the other hopefully I will see them by the end of December or early January. One is love related the other isn't. Bottom line, some caster's will work for some and some won't. I haven't seen the option to get a phone reading with her but I'm sure if you email her she will tell you if that option is available. Moreover, I won't base my finally judgment on some website linking. I will base it on if her spells don't work for me and if there was no connection between us. My thing is don't bash a person until you've tried her or them for yourself. Yes you might be trying to warn others but you yourself are going by hearsay or some evidence that may or may not be totally correct and not your own experiences. I am a REAL person who wants good things to happen in my life like everyone else. I don't have money to waste. No one really does. Life is about taking chances. So right now she has my vote until she proves differently. Sorry if this offends but it's my opinion and experience with her. HOPEFULLY I will continue to report good things from her. I will let you know if anything changes or if I don't see any results. But I will have to stay positive and optimistic that these things will happen in order to see good results.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That is the danger of Topix and other forums where people start telling others who to use and end up advertising scammers instead of helping.

The paypal email she used in ebay was bb59h@msn.com and it was linked to Bill Henshaw
      Someone found it and put it in their ebay feedback, now the feedback is private.

There was a post from Bill on the ancestral board years ago using this email and signed by Bill :
      http://boards.ancestry.com/localitie....1.1.1/mb.ashx

Some said Heather could be Joanne Henshaw (Bill's wife)

But this blog:
      http://verifiedspellcasters.blogspot...l-casters.html

Talks about Heather

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	'Verified Spell Casters' - verifiedspellcasters_blogspot_com_2012_05_our-latest-addition-to-spel.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	274.2 KB 
ID:	53

and he also has this page:

http://verifiedspellcasters.blogspot...lover-you.html

Name:	'Verified Spell Casters' - verifiedspellcasters_blogspot_com_2012_05_love-spell-casters-is-every.png 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	54

which links to Ashra's pages : http://www.spellcasters.ca/love-spell-casters.html

Read her pages, and you will know how the fake casters work and the signs to look for and avoid, but the blog entries that link this caster to a well known scammer can not be ignored and I will continue to post them to make sure people do not ignore obvious facts, if you want to believe she is real, be my guess, and read the forum, we have seen few going very popular in Topix exposed again and again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeyez View Post
      I personally don't know if she is Ashra and I really don't care.
      That is why some get scammed over and over, i am glad you are happy with her "services", but after being scammed thousands by Ashra and her funny pages (like many of us here) we learned the hard way to stay away from obvious scams.

And for sure she DOES NOT offer phone readings and more likelly noone will ever speak to her/him/whoever it is.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, no one is bashing anyone here, we investigate casters and post facts, if the pages link like this case, 99% of the cases they are related, once again, if you do not care whether or not she is fake, or Ashra or Bill and need the fake hope these scammers give you, it is your choice, but we want to make sure others are not mislead the way it has been happening in Topix.
      Last edited by Hope; 12-05-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Page Capture Added

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Diamondeyez...I am so so happy for you and thank you for giving me back my hope. I was feeling s little down. lol. I really think her spells will work for me and i have to stay positive and i am doing a good job in doing so. I have had contact with my ex but then it could be coincidence because we are in courts and have to talk with regards to the kids. What i do have noticed is that he called me a few times instead of emailing me, which is how it has been in the past. He hasn't talked to me about any other stuff..but i do hope things start changing around xmas. :-) Hopefully by february, i can give good news. wishing everyone luck who ever they are working with. keep the positive vibes going..it only helps :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I totally understand the purpose of the forum which is great. And I would want to know if someone is legit too. Providing concrete evidence is good and in the end it is our choice to make the decision of who we will choose to get work or readings by considering the facts that were provided. The "I personally don't know if she is Ashra and I really don't care. " was my personally opinion. And of course I care if a person is fake or not. I mean come on..... O_O I must admit I don't know the history behind Ashra, Bill, Joanne Henshaw..... but right now I'm "in it to win it" since the spells have already been purchased. And since I did see some good signs with my first spell and my reading was on point I continue to be hopeful that I will see good things with these other two.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi newcuriouscat!! I'm so glad I could help you and bring you back some form of encouragement in your situation. Sometimes all we have to go on is Hope!! It is so depressing when you think you've found an answer and your dreams get crushed. I'm not saying that she can change or move the world but hopefully she can make some differences in your situation. I really hope she can make them in mine! And if you look at every caster or reader that were used on this forum, Topix or Ebay (May it R.I.P) NO ONE is 100% or have provided all positive reviews. Just continue to stay positive and also finds was to better your situation.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Once again, it is not about keeping your hopes up and reading positive reviews, if you ever find a caster with 100% positive reviews, run, there is not such a thing as one caster who will work for everyone, it is about the person being genuine and at least doing the work you are paying for, not an scammer running multiple pages under different identities. Unfortunately while some try to keep their hopes up, others make money scamming and laugh with your money all the way to the bank, when they get exposed, they go on and create a new page and the game starts all over again.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

today i visited the topix forum and some continue posting and convincing others that this "Heather" is legit and keep sending others her way, it sadness me how people can mislead others while trying to "help", or just another way to keep their hopes up, but i will not get into this argument, last year i decided i was not going to post in topix ever again and i will stick to it, i just hope people do their homework before parting with their hard earned money. The same thing happened with other casters, Amalya from UK comes to mind and as soon as her promoters went away, none spoke about her again ..... Now I will give it the benefit of the doubt, if she is not related to Ashra, what is the explanation for the linking blogs? I know the person who runs this page reads this topic regularly.

- - - Updated - - -

Please note this is not about hope and encouragement and it is not my intention to crush anyone's dreams and hopes, it is about a caster being related to a scammer ring and some misleading others to it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Could it be that her name is Heather Bill and that is where Bill comes from?
      She/he also has a shop on Bonanza...
      http://www.bonanza.com/users/4413233/profile
      I also came across this when I did a google search on her... and this showed up for under VerifiedSpellcasters.blogspot.comheather
      bill
      December 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hi
      I am Heather from White MOuntain
      Magick and i am asking they you remove my info from your site. i do now want to
      be any part of this and demanding that it be removed.
      Heather

Also, thought you might find this interesting but just tonight as I was in the middle of reading threads on Topix, a lot of threads were deleted. Just for fun and curiousity I decided to join Topix so if I see anything interesting on any casters listed on this site, I will definately find my findings as I have nothing better to do. Lol!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

In case anyone wonders why you read so many success stories about Header in other forums, this may help understand how they work. I know many in Topix keep ignoring the fact that this page is related to another scammer page and others keep posting great stories, this proves how these scammers manipulate innocent people to mislead others.

This announcement is listed towards the bottom of the site...

- Affiliate Program - Those of you spreading your success stories to everyone on forums and blog postings, can now earn a commission off of every new client you send us! Sign up to be a White Mountain Magick Affiliate and use your Generated Code to use in your blog postings or forum postings. When someone "clicks" on your code, they will be sent to our store. If that client purchases a spell or reading from your referral, YOU will earn 3% commission from that sale! You can be paid via PayPal ONLY! So please have a PayPal account ready, or open a new one.
      Also, you get reward points now with her for every purchase.
      So make sure you look at the links you are clicking from referring sites.

Informed consumers make smart consumers!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This reminds me of the saying "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink"...sometimes it is as if these people just do not want to accept the cold hard FACTS!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If you join this forum in order to advertise Header AKA Ashra "services", please do not waste your time, you may want to stick to Topix, I will not allow the same old game here.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

All I will say is that before I knew anything I bought a few spells from her around Halloween and nothing has changed. Actually something's got worse.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

For those of you who do not want to accept the fact that this page is run by an scammer, I just received an email with disturbing information.

Please Topix members, do not believe everything you read, there are way too many scammers there posting as real people and gaining your trust, think about it, why don't they make their way here? Because they can not hide their IP's

1) They said that "Heather" suffered a tragic lost in her family.
      2) Yesterday they created a donations page which by the way has been taken down and the official facebook page has made a statement about it.

Topix posts about Heather's lost:
      Post 13201
      http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mor...PL8J4N407/p631

Name:	post13201.png 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	65

Look at post # 13218
      http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mor...07/p632#c13218

Name:	Post13218.png 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	66

This post links to a donations page which has been shut down by Youcaring.com:
      http://www.youcaring.com/other/for-abby-and-luke/54170

Name:	fundraiserclosed.png 
Size:	912.5 KB 
ID:	67

And this is the link of the Facebook page for Amy and their official fundraiser campaign

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angel...79146665568480

And the official donations page is:

http://www.youcaring.com/other/angels-for-amy/53818

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

this is disgusting!! I hope he rots in Hell for what she has done. No remorse and I feel sorry for the true family she is using.

+ Reply to Thread