+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heather ebay seller hcbill White Mountain Magick whitemountainmagick.com magickalcastings.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Heather ebay seller hcbill White Mountain Magick whitemountainmagick.com magickalcastings.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/hcbill

http://magickalcastings.com
      http://whitemountainmagick.com
      http://facebook.com/heather.bill.505

There's a few of them offering revenge spells on the cheap. I will post when I get back but I want to know who's actually legitimate vs not. I think that Mountain guy may be one of them too.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Did my last post not go through? Weird. There's a bunch of people on eBay posting revenge spells.

This person's store is WHITE MOUNTAIN MAGICK but the seller's name is hcbill. Anyone familiar with that name?

Another one is silverstar03. I haven't used anyone yet but I have contacted the sellers. Maybe I will contact the buyers and see what they have to say...how will I know if they're telling the truth though?

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Any feedback on three_northern_witches or White Mountain aka hcbill? I had a third one but something's screwy with the site tonight. I haven't used any of them but would like to know if its worth the money, albeit they're listed as pretty cheap spells.

Wow! What in the heck is up tonight?
      Last edited by Hope; 08-04-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Links added

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Heather ebay seller hcbill White Mountain Magick whitemountainmagick.com magickalcastings.com

I contacted a few people on ebay about hcbill. I'll have to go through my msgs and see what they said about this seller. I'll update later on

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi Partygirlt
      Have u received any results from hcbill? (AKA white-mountain-magick)?

Quote Originally Posted by Partygirlt View Post
      I ordered an obsession spell from her last week. She was very nice and I even had a mini freak out because my guy had started dating someone else recently. Asked her if I needed more spell work, she said no, just to wait for this one even though it's hard. So I didn't see her trying to take advantage of me. Laying off of the spells for a while because I have so many out there. I just need to RELAX lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by koyasha View Post
      Hi Partygirlt
      Have u received any results from hcbill? (AKA white-mountain-magick)?

I did get another spell from her last week. Nothing yet but it's been less than a month. She did offer to recast but I told her that I can wait a bit longer. She's very nice and responds to all of my questions and she told me NOT to get any more spells from her because they aren't necessary so I don't see her as a scammer.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Partygirlt View Post
      Wow!!! Did one eventually work
      Hi can I ask which spell from hcbill worked and that person has the website white mountain magick right

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately hcbill turned out to be a scam too. If you search her email address on Facebook bb59h@msn.com, a profile of a man comes up, with exact same location as hers. I found this thanks to her latest feedback from a customer. :-( Spent so much on her spells...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I sent her or him an email and hasnt got back to me will now stay away

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She actually commented on the feedback just now, saying that Bill is her husband, in which case she is Joanne Henshaw- a typical American lady in her 50s that has nothing to do with the witchy woman on her website. I don't know what to think :fatigue:

- - - Updated - - -

When I think of it though, I've always felt her as real (and I have VERY strong intuition), and now I remember I was feeling sick in the stomach and dizzy all week while she was casting my black magick spell, I haven't experienced that with any other caster.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is the link where she got her profile pictures:

http://liam-stock.deviantart.com/gal...44543#/d24up2g
      http://liam-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/11244543

As we all know by now, many ebay sellers lie on their profiles and descriptions.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So, what do you think about her? Few people have shared their experience with her, and I was just thinking out loud.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I will try to look her up when I get some time

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrQuinn View Post
      Unfortunately hcbill turned out to be a scam too. If you search her email address on Facebook bb59h@msn.com, a profile of a man comes up, with exact same location as hers. I found this thanks to her latest feedback from a customer. :-( Spent so much on her spells...

Are you serious? I only got 2 thankfully

- - - Updated - - -

So wait is she a scam or not

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, Partygirl, I think everyone should decide for themselves, probably I was a bit too quick to judge, but I was so upset and disappointed when I read that feedback about her and checked all her family's Facebook accounts. I hope she's genuine, I only got two spells too, but even that is a lot to spend on a fake spellcasters, especially in my financial situation at the moment.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Honestly it makes more sense to me that Bill may be "Heather" as opposed to Joanne. Granted the only reason I say this is because on one of "Heather's" listings (maybe all) it mentions researching "her" ancestry. One of the few things that come up when I Googled the email address was a post made on an ancestry message board several years ago. Plus in this day and age, why not use your own email address?? That doesn't even make sense. Lastly, if you look at both Bill and Joanne's Facebook pages, he definitely seems to be more active which could lead one to assume more internet savvy.

With all that being said, who's to say he's not gifted and just hides behind a female persona? Probably generates more business than a male in the world of spells and readings.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I still never saw anything posted on Joanne. Where did you see that.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If you look at the facebook page that is linked to bb59h@msn.com, you find Bill Henshaw. Look through profile pics and you find his wife Joanne Henshaw. Also if you go to intilius.com (might be mispelling) you find a William Henshaw, 53, who is related to a Joanne Henshaw. Makes sense because bb59h was likely born in 1959 making him or her 53. Now *I* did not actually look up that email address on FB to personally confirm, but all signs point to "Heather" being Bill. Just my thoughts!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

When I yahoo'd that eemail address I found:

who.keyhints.com/anal-cream.com

... NH 03275 US Administrative Contact: william henshaw (bb59h@msn.com) + 1.6038567437 Fax: 738 ...

- - - Updated - - -

naughtyfever.com | naughtyfever 域名价值估计|

www.statinternet.net/.../naughtyfever.co...

... Administrative Contact: henshaw, william bb59h@msn.com 738 eley lane pembroke, New Hampshire ...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yep those two listings and the ancestry listing where the only three I saw too. Wasn't sure if those two things were relevant to the discussion but I guess it's further evidence that "Heather" is Bill LOL!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Or Bill is just a perv. Lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't care who he/she is as long as her/his spells work for me. So far (after two months) they haven't.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Same here. I haven't had any movement.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Any luck party girl and Dr quinn....its been a while now so did you have any movement at all?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I got my results but I used many casters, so I can't say she/he is the one who helped.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Who else did you work with?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I got my results but I used many casters, so I can't say she/he is the one who helped.
      Same here! What I will say is that she offered to do unlimited recasts and she did have some good predictions that came true. I was so obsessed that I was using everyone to cast so I have no idea.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh buoy! I guess thatis the case with most of us...we are so desperate and run after so many casters andthen when we get results we don't know who worked.LOL.... Maybe you can give me the whole list and then I can try all of them...atleast that will guarantee results ;)

P.S I am doing the same too...I have so many and If i do get results I wont know who worked..but I am trying to keep the spells separate..like im trying one caster for hexes and another for separartion and hopefully the next for love....lets see.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Dr quinn and party girl, what spells did you get? i am thinking of the come back to me and magnetism....but then the custom 300 One is also tempting.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I dont know how accurate this info is but i was reading the unmoderated forum (Topix) and a poster said this caster was listed on one of Ashras legit lists. Like i said im not sure if that means anything but knowing Ashra is a scam it raises a red flag for me. Just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way: @ DrQuinn and Partygirl CONGRATS!! No matter who or what got ur results doesnt really matter (well it does to people still searching...but to u it doesnt:)) as long as u both are happy!! I love love love reading positive reports!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Came across this site. Not interested, but curious if anyone else used them/her

http://www.magickalcastings.com/

I always get uneasy with low prices and wordpress templates.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

we already have a topic on her and I am sorry to say she IS related to Ashra Spells!!!!!!!!
      I found this blog: Verified Spell Casters:

http://verifiedspellcasters.blogspot...l-casters.html

And the blog is written by Harry:
      http://www.blogger.com/profile/07390786629139306869

And when you click on the "My Web Page" link on his profile it takes you to http://www.spellsandmagic.com/

This blog post
      http://verifiedspellcasters.blogspot...l-casters.html

Is just a copy of a familiar one (The one that belongs to Ashra):

http://www.spellcasters.ca/real-spell-casters.html

And there is a link to Asha spells from Harry's blog:
      Real spell casters have a history of spell casting in the family. This is mostly because it takes from birth or near birth to learn spells. Real spell casters would have needed the immediate influence of a parent to truly take on the powers of spell casting.

They tend to devote a significant amount of time to analyzing your situation. Real spell casters will always gain clarity before attempting the spellsand also will look deeply into your life. There is no professional in spell casting that would be willing to take on spells for you without the first stages.

WARNING: If you receive any type of spell casting email or report stating that the work has been complete by a “real spell caster” and it doesn’t include the initial stages of what they found throughout your past and leading up to the current problem then chances are they are not “real spell casters”.
      If you click on the word spells in red - it links to Ashra's page

Maybe they just copied her page and forgot to take the links out (highly unlikely) but it is plagiarism

This other entry also links to Ashra's blog:
      http://verifiedspellcasters.blogspot...lover-you.html

- - - Updated - - -

Heather is the only caster verified on this blog

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Bill Henshaw (William Henshaw) - email bb59h@msn.com, from New Hampshire may be Helen or even be Ashra .....

- - - Updated - - -

http://verifiedspellcasters.blogspot.com/2012/05/full-moon-gypsy-hypnotic-spells.html

This is prime time to order a Spell of your choice by Heather, who is the most Authentic Spell Caster Verified through her work with A-List Celebrities, and we will keep to date Heather's Phenomenal Work.
      - - - Updated - - -

And funny enough, the pages are being changed as I am writing this post and investigating the links .....
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks hope. I had searched the name but nothing had come up. Thanks for merging!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The also advertise psychic Magic Missy but they do not give a website for her

http://verifiedspellcasters.blogspot...rit-guide.html

So I Google her and found a link to a YouTube account from Psychic Magic Missy and the videos there are the cheapest I seen in a long time, so bad she is laughable, if you want to see a bad actor playing psychic you may want to take a look at this site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ik05pfw5Nk

- - - Updated - - -

http://who.is/whois/whitemountainmagick.com

Private registration
      Creation date: 29 Jun 2012 22:03:00
      Expiration date: 29 Jun 2013 14:03:00

http://who.is/whois-information/magickalcastings.com
      Private registration
      Created On December 06, 2011
      Expires On December 06, 2014

Same spells and wordings found on the http://www.lovespells911.com/ page - related or plagiarism?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I tried her spells, the very first spell I got results, I mean, her prices are cheap compared to other casters I've spent on out there. I ordered other spells for my family and they got no results. So I'm not sure, with her its a hit and miss too.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

bottom line, she is not a real caster, she is a fictional character created by "Bill" (or whoever) to get your money, just like Ashra and so many others .....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Apparently, this casters obsession spell did work. My friend who posted on Topix yesterday ordered the obsession spell about three weeks ago, she also used Hector. Her ex contacted her last week Thursday with a text talking about intense dreams about her and not being able to stop thinking about her. My friend asked her ex when all these dreams started and her ex replied about 2-3 weeks ago. Friday morning she got another text and then her ex wanted to go out that night as "friends" Saturday morning she woke up beside her ex and yesterday they officially got back together. And she said Heather/Bills prediction came true about her ex needing her support, last night her ex said "I really need ur support right now". I dont know if this Heather/Bill is real or not, but i personally know this girl and i do know she wouldnt lie. So i bit the bullet and purchased a spell...if ANY changes happen with this situation i will post. *If u want to read her post it is on Topix yesterday, her screen name is ifihadonewish*

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I purchased a spell :x What the hell, it was pretty cheap and I had some extra cash lol :) Will let people know if anything happens!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Missy and Eviya. Keep us posted

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

sorry to tell you they are not real, if the spell worked was from someone else because this page is related to Ashra and we all know it is a huge scam.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i honestly dont trust much of anything i read on topix i browse it sometimes but would never rely on it

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Funny how she says she had spells cast by Heather and Hector, but the results are because of Heather spells, mmmmm, I have seen way too many scammers use Topix forums to post false testimonials and keep it going, Missy, I am not saying your friend is not "real" but her testimonial can mislead people to use someone who has been found to be related to a scammer and is probably another scam.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Hope - I understand and honestly when she told me about the spell by Heather i told her she was a scam...that Heather isnt real and more than likely it is a man. My friend however is very real, and i trust her a great deal. She believes Hector brought her ex back but Heathers pushed her ex enough to basically force it. Im still up in the air...i do understand she is advertised by a well known scammer and all the hype on Topix about headaches during casting is ridiculous and reminds me of Robin Bird days. But i am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and see. The spells are cheap and u never know unless u try. So like i said i bit the bullet and will see if anything happens...so far i have absolutely NO headache (as soooo many others have claimed to have).

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thanks for sharing, now you know why and who are the people who are getting all the crazy symptoms .....
      I do not read the Topix forums regularly, but it helps to know who is advertising.
      Do not take me wrong, I know there are real people who post and read Topix regularly but I also know for a fact that many are using Topix to lure new clients with false testimonials.
      Has anyone ever spoken to "Heather"?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had an I obsession spell from her earlier this year. I had changes briefly but not enough to qualify as an obsession. When my ex started dating someone else I was going to order another spell. She told me not to bc it wasn't going to last and 3 weeks later they broke up Can't say I think she's a scam because she never would let me order more. A friend went to her to purchase and was told she didn't need magic for her situation. To me a scammer is not going to turn money down

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      thanks for sharing, now you know why and who are the people who are getting all the crazy symptoms .....
      I do not read the Topix forums regularly, but it helps to know who is advertising.
      Do not take me wrong, I know there are real people who post and read Topix regularly but I also know for a fact that many are using Topix to lure new clients with false testimonials.
      Has anyone ever spoken to "Heather"?
      I dont think "Heather" talks to anyone...only emails are offered. That makes me think that the "real" person behind the "Heather" character is probably either a man or an older women. However i have to agree with Partygirl that a true scammer (so to speak) woulndt turn money away, also the emails received are not copy and pasted. They are actual emails addresses to u and answer ur questions. The readings provided are detailed and unique to ur situation. I cant say that this caster is completely real, but i do not think they are a true scam. I do not have a lot of hope using her/him, but im not dwelling on the spell either...i will make sure to post anything at all that may happen with my spell. The investment was not great, so if it ends up doing nothing i am not out too much. However if it does work i wouldnt mind using the devil hex spell they have listed on a certain person in my life causing trouble:) lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

there are different types of scammers and when they learn the automatic emails do not work, they go to personalize ones on the new pages, we have seen them all, the fact is that her page links to Ashra's page, it is not a "mistake", they are related and it is a fact, we as consumers have the power and the responsibility to stop these scams, as long as there is someone willing to pay for a fake service, there will be someone willing to cash on it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      there are different types of scammers and when they learn the automatic emails do not work, they go to personalize ones on the new pages, we have seen them all, the fact is that her page links to Ashra's page, it is not a "mistake", they are related and it is a fact, we as consumers have the power and the responsibility to stop these scams, as long as there is someone willing to pay for a fake service, there will be someone willing to cash on it.
      Very true. I am leary as to why this casters page is linked to Ashras page...even if this caster claims they had no idea or whatever. Either way i spent the $17 dollars so i will sit back and see if anything comes of it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, I had a pretty good/positive feeling from them, no uneasiness or suspicion in my gut... though the fact they're linked to Ashra does make me wonder :( Who knows. If only this field wasn't so complicated and easier to figure out >.< lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eviya88 View Post
      I don't know, I had a pretty good/positive feeling from them, no uneasiness or suspicion in my gut... though the fact they're linked to Ashra does make me wonder :( Who knows. If only this field wasn't so complicated and easier to figure out >.< lol
      Truth is...this is a multi-billion dollar industry filled with people taking advantage of depressed people looking for a glimmer of hope. I wouldnt be suprised if for every 1000 scammers there may be only 1 genuine caster/psychic. Sad...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh man... yea that is sad :'( Ugh...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eviya88 View Post
      It is when we choose to ignore obvious signs when we make ourselves vulnerable to deception, informed consumers makes smarter consumers, however at the end of the day everyone is entitled to make its own decision.

+ Reply to Thread