+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High priest Alexandra - www.ancient-magick.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

High priest Alexandra - www.ancient-magick.com

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know or have experiences with high priest Alexandra of http://www.ancient-magick.com/? She is a spellcaster and I dont find a lot of (negative) information about her, hope someone can tell me something about her. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Its high priestess btw :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is a big time scammer. i bought a few spells from her. nothin work then i went through the dispute to ask my money back, only able to recover some.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That too bad! Im glad i haven't order any spell of her! Thanks for sharing Jazz

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

how did you find her? in the spells.tv forum?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was surfing on the net when i found her, i think it was a review spellcaster website or something

- - - Updated - - -

In the spells.tv forum they are positive about her btw, but i supose that forum is a big scam too

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks, you got your own answer

- - - Updated - - -

Private registration

http://who.is/whois-information/ancient-magick.com

Domains By Proxy

Created On December 08, 2011
    Expires On December 08, 2012

The page reminds me another one about Egyptian witchcraft, let me see if I can find it.
    Uses Plimus Check Out

In her Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-S...26227764089182

She is connected to lovespellsthatworks.com

And this site is connected to the review sites which point the all to the same owner, like the Amadou page and so many other fake and bogus sites.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...s-Review-Sites

The all use Plimus check out because paypal banned them long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you visit these links, you will see the picture she uses, it is an stock picture of a Saudi Arabic woman

http://www.students.wrdsb.ca/mahas17...-arabia-women/

http://newspolitan.com/cj-news/world...te-now_3377010

- - - Updated - - -

and i found the site, it is the Egyptian Witchcraft site of Aisha, https://www.egyptian-witchcraft.com/
    maybe it is the same person or not, we may never know, by the way, i see that Aisha changed her picture in her page, lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good research Hope! Thanx :-)

Unregistered

Oh Gawd... From this thread, it looks like I might have been scammed out of $540....

I only just ordered the spell and paid for it on Friday by credit card. I nearly died at the price, but I thought 'Well professionals always charge a lot', and paid the money.

I looked hard on the Review sites (which I now know to be Fake too, probably), her testimonials were good (but could have been written by herself), and I couldn't find much negative about her, so I thought I would give it a go.

Short problem scenario: 10 months friendship with this guy, then a brief sex-fling and then he turned on me, getting the police on me and things.
    I left town and moved 1000km away from him, but still thought about him from time to time.
    November last, I make contact, and my soul sings! After a few weeks of phoning and texting, we meet up, but it was a disaster. He runs off screaming that I had screwed everything up.
    So I did something a bit vengeful, but not too bad and he texted me that I'd crossed a line.
    Now he won't talk to me at all and my texts go unanswered - does he even read them?
    All I wanted was to make peace and getting on with being friends.

The spell was to heal this rift, and to get him to love me forever as a Good (Sexy) Friend.

I have had many Readings on the subject, and he and I are twin flames, though we are not destined to walk the same path. I am apparently 'more enlightened' than he is.
    But my heart feels the 'entwined energy' that we have and despite all he has put me through, I need to have him my life - even if just at the end of the phone.

Alexandra got back to me and said that she could help me with the problem. She suggested 2 spells and I picked the more expensive, permanent one at $450. But she didn't mention the 20% VAT on top! Hence the $540. I suppose it would be a custom spell, for that.

Then I came across this board, read the above and now I am panicking! She hasn't got back to me to acknowledge my payment and I am worried now, that I will never hear from her again, now she has my (credit) money.

I wish there was an Association of Spellcasters who are not fakes, that you could Google easily!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did contact this lady when I was searching for spell caster. Her first email is long, sweet and nice. However I have been scared by another spell caster on his $1,000 spell, so I asked her how much the spell will be because I am worrying the price will be too high for me. Guess she knows that I won't be paying much for the spell, so she just replied to ask me to purchase spell listed on her website which is cheap. She just cut the email so short once she knows that she won't be getting much money from me. Regardless whether she is real or fake, she is definitely not a loving / caring person.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

there is not "High priest Alexandra", it is just another character created to take your money, this is another scam from known scamers, buyer be aware

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was almost scammed by her too as I read from some review site that she is good. Luckily I have came across this forum. At least now I know even the review sites are fake. Really gotta thank you all for the good forum which has helped a lot in identifying the scammers. Thanks everyone for the great forum!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

we have a topic on review sites:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...s-Review-Sites

they are just a way to advertise their own pages, most of them are run by the same person, new ones come out every day, if you find a new one, please share to help others

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

when i first searching around for the spells, i was happy to find the review sites, as i thought all these review sites are genuine. that is how i found this lady. only after checking on this forum, i know that review sites are fake too. feel really hopeless, as i don't know who and what to trust. obviously, this lady is one of them.

Unregistered

OK - I emailed and asked for my money to be refunded since I hadn't heard anything from her, but she said it was impossible, as she had already cast the spell.

The timeframe given before I bought the spell was 5 weeks, and I have learned since (from other sources), that a spell may take up to 3 moon-cycles to manifest.

She does reply to my emails, but they are very short and even though I have asked, she won't tell me anything about what she did... She ignores the question.

She has advised me to be patient, so I guess I'll just wait now.

Not sure whether to try to reclaim through credit card, in case she has actually done something.....

Unregistered

PS. I am a real person living in Australia. I am not intentionally spamming, just updating you on what has happened so far. :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to register to the forum, based on the expereinces shared by members, she is an scam and if i were you i would be getting my money back, these people do not cast any spells, good luck to you

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried any spells from spell caster Alexandra?? She said to me that she had to ask the spirits if it was ok to do any business with me a week ago. I then got an email today saying that it was ok. There's two spells she recommended for my situation. One is $250 and the other is $450. I need help. I don't want to be scammed again. I'm new to all this spell stuff. I tried calastrogy.com and lovespells911.com. And nothing has come out of any of that so far. I really want my husband back. So please, can someone help me??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at the websiite and if I were you stay away from this caster. This caster offers guaranteed results and no spell caster can guarantee a spell will work. Huge red flag.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

merged with an existing discussion, she seems to be connected to some scam sites

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a love spell from her that worked in exactly the number of days she said it would. But even though it was supposed to be permanent it didn't last. So I'm not sure if that was a coincidence or a combination of the ritual she made me do/my positive thoughts or what exactly. So to test her with something more concrete I bought a money spell about six month ago and so far nothing. She does keep replying to emails though...I'll keep you posted on any progress.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

she is fake and her site is connected with big time scammers, buyer be aware!

Unregistered

Hi guys

thanks for writing down your comments, i am so desperate to help a friend that is under a black magic, that i went looking for help and i found her, she even asked for pictures, wnated to know the story and all.. lucky i found this forum and i saw that she always askes for the same amount USD 450 or USD 250, i was going to pay...

how can ppl be so evil and take advantages of you? if we are looking for help is because were are all in need.

Guys i can only leave an advise to you all that have any problems, i know that is hard for all of us, but lets pray and ask GOD for help, he will never ask for our money, he will never let us down, he will help us if that is the right thing for us...
    sometimes it seems that GOD is not there, but he is...

i wish you all gud luck and hope that you all solve your problems

may GOD bless us all.

rgds

sams

Unregistered

I'm glad I found this forum. I wish I had found this thread sooner. I've purchased about 4 spells already from Alexandra. The first seemed to work, but things fizzled out with the guy I met online. Maybe it was just a coincidence that the guy seemed perfect for me and came into my life within the time Alexandra specified. But from that time onwards, the spells did not work. I was on the verge of purchasing one more spell upon her recommendation, but because I was not happy with her last email to me yesterday (I had some questions which she would not answer and simply avoided and just told me that it was important for me to purchase this next spell)... I decided to seek out reviews on her. I also had a feeling the review sites were fake because they had very little content. And then I come across this forum. Now I know I was right. Thanks for sharing. You just saved me from spending another $150.

Unregistered

Hi All,

Is there any authentic spell caster that really WORKS? Please share your experience as I am desperately looking for one. Many thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi All,
    Is there any authentic spell caster that really WORKS? Please share your experience as I am desperately looking for one. Many thanks!
    Feel free to join the forum and you will be able to read all the experiences shared by members.
    You can also take a look at the SPS directory:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/directory/index.php

Unregistered

I actually believe everyone when they say she is a fake, she seemed like she was going to be able to help before I gave her any money she asked for my birthdate, my name and the other person involved also,she never was able to answer my questions, but every since I contacted her I lost all contact with the guy I'm I'm love with, hopefully it's not because of her. But I'm do glad I didn't pay into her scam because the last email I got from her she called the guy the wrong name, a name I have never heard before. I hope my luck changes soon

Unregistered

Re: High priest Alexandra - www.ancient-magick.com

I paid for a spell never ever work for me ,lier,lier,all the time she just toll me bullshit.big scamer

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She's such a fake!!!!! Ugh it's so upsetting of how many times I've been scammed

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I've a question. So, I did find a spellcaster from Black Magic World for a free lovespell. Returning my ex... but now, I got a mail ( this is a checkup, after the spell was casted last week) saying that this spellcaster saw a lot of negative energy around my aura or something, and that would be bad for the spell to work out. So he said I need some Auracleansing, and he send me to this High Priest Alexandra from Ancient Egyptian Magic. The catch is, now I need to pay for it: 11, 50 USD/month.... So, my question? Do you think I need to pay for it, or they are just big scammers who are working together to get some money of it?
    Last edited by Elien; 05-15-2015 at 08:23 AM. Reason: It's not finished ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Save you money

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elien View Post
    Okay, I've a question. So, I did find a spellcaster from Black Magic World for a free lovespell. Returning my ex... but now, I got a mail ( this is a checkup, after the spell was casted last week) saying that this spellcaster saw a lot of negative energy around my aura or something, and that would be bad for the spell to work out. So he said I need some Auracleansing, and he send me to this High Priest Alexandra from Ancient Egyptian Magic. The catch is, now I need to pay for it: 11, 50 USD/month.... So, my question? Do you think I need to pay for it, or they are just big scammers who are working together to get some money of it?
    Do you understand how the "free spellcasting" scam works?

- - - Updated - - -

it is probably the same person, that is how they bait customers to scam

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Elien View Post
    I am so glad I found what you have written. The exact same thing happened to me today. My spell by Black Magic World was supposedly cast a week ago. Today I got the email about my negative energies and bad Aura and how I needed the cleansing by High Priestess Alexandra. The email said the spell could come back on me. Mine was a Revenge Spell so it scared the life out of me. You are right. The Cleansing is $11.97 or something like that every month. This is probably the same scammer on both websites so I am going to just forget about it.

Unregistered

She is a HUGE scammer!! She told me my man would come back to me in May. Numerous times. She was "convinced" and so sure he would come back. It is now June 1st and he hasn't even talked to me!!! I paid 250 for the stupid love spell of kaah. Save your money this evil witch is a scam!

Unregistered

I paid to her 450$ and now she doesn't reply my e-mails...i am disappointed...i paid a lot of priest..but didn't work at all..i don't know what to do...

Unregistered

This is a scam. I paid for services a week ago and have not heard from her since I paid. I havesent many emails to her but she wont respond back to me.

Unregistered

FOR ANYONE ELSE READING THIS STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER!!!!

Unregistered

Wow.. I'm in a soup! I paid 450$ too for that Spell of Kaah.. :( Though there's still time for spell to work is what she is saying. But I'm not seeing any difference. Why didnt I find this forum before :( :(

+ Reply to Thread