+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High Ordained Priestess Enoch www.psychicspellcaster.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

High Ordained Priestess Enoch www.psychicspellcaster.com

This apparent HOP at http://www.psychicspellcaster.com/ , my experience is a bad one, I ordered a reading from her about a pressing problem in my life about a year ago, she replied telling me that if I did a spell chant which she had 'activated' for three months then in that time the problem would be solved, the chant was for removal of bad karma and more money, which made sense based on what I asked albeit the former subjective.
    I did the chant, which was a pain to say the least, with no privacy at home I took to doing it outside and found wherever I went to do it a few days later I found some police officers in the same area that stopped and sometimes searched me for various excuses that all led to a drug carrying accusation but the excuses weren't plausible, like a break-in in the middle of a wildlife reserve or a suicide attempt from a hotel of which there were none nearby. This may be unrelated but I found it rather odd and it only stopped when I stopped chanting.
    Anyway three months later and no result, I contacted Enoch and was told to write a wish for the solution to my problem on a piece of paper at a certain day and time. I was suspicious but did anyway since I was desperate at the time.
    Nothing, somewhat goes without saying.
    When I contacted again I got a reply in all capital letters along the lines of 'I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 15 YEARS, I KNOW WHAT SPELLS WORK AND WHAT DOESN'T, YOU ARE TRYING TO CON ME' etc etc, it continued to say she had put a curse on me so everything would be rotten for 7 days to teach me not to con others.
    Nothing unusual happened in the few days following but it seems the jig was up.
    I noticed
    - if she could change my life so quickly why have me spend three months doing a chant?
    - if she is a High Ordained Priestess what use curses?
    - why was there no result?

I did Google her beforehand but nothing came up at all, some time later I found one other compaint online.

Thanks for reading
    - TheCrow

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry about your experience, the curse thing is always a bad sign, it is the desperate attempt to scare people.

She seems to be a feisty one, the ROR is funny, she gets into a debate about knowing the IP address of the person who filed the ripoff report (most people need a court order to get that), but she said she got it with her computer knowledge, and the report was written by fake person and a competitor, some comments are funny.

www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-fortune-tellers/psychicspellcaster-c/psychicspellcaster-com-high-pr-e9b0c.htm

And the original author wrote an apology and retraction, but it does not seem sincere to me, maybe she was threaten with another curse, who knows?(This is just my personal opinion)

Paypal donations go to : bigfootshoes12

and found this ebay store located in North Charleston, South Carolina selling women shoes: http://myworld.ebay.com/bigfootshoes12

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...pellcaster.com

Domain Name.......... psychicspellcaster.com
    Creation Date........ 2005-05-09
    Registration Date.... 2005-05-09
    Expiry Date.......... 2013-05-09
    Organisation Name.... James P. Field
    Organisation Address. North Charleston
    Organisation Address. 29418
    Organisation Address. SC
    Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Vera Volpe
    Admin Address........ 2900 N.Oakridge Circle, 36
    Admin Address. North Charleston
    Admin Address........ 29420
    Admin Address........ SC
    Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
    Admin Email.......... akanaten12@yahoo.com
    Admin Phone.......... 8435721357

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Iv'e had a bad service experience from her as well. I won't go into too much detail but unfortunately..I feel she is definately up to NO GOOD. it was hard to tell at first because, believe it or not, for a while she GENUINELY seemed legit as well as even caring. but soon she started charging me very large amounts of money for her medium readings (example:$40 or more)(contrary to the staement on her website which claims she "accepts any any a client can afford ex:$8, $18,$88..."-her words!) I'm seriously disheartened when I learn about others who' ve had bad experiences from her as well, because SCAMMING IS WRONG.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I also saw that on her site, I gave her $20 for that reading.
    I often read on scam-busting tips that 'real psychics don't charge you money', likely me thinks where this idea comes from, to ask for donations rather than charging fixed amounts. However, logically this is nonsense, while a real psychic may do emergency healing or protection work for free psychics need to eat and pay the bills like everybody else so for readings you can expect to be charged especially if over the Internet where you cannot tell if somebody has or is pretending to have a lack of money or whether people are well off.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

definitely, and even though I will say that I think she has VERY LIMITED INTUITIVE ABILITIES, I think she is just shrewd and knows how to MANIPULATE an innocent customer into believing in her "powers" and ultimately doing what she wants (i.e. bigger donations, keep returning, etc.) also, did she frequently talk about non-human entities? she did that to me and Ive read shes done that to others.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She talked repeatedly about me having bad karma and that being the cause of my problems, everything she said was based around having bad karma.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm.......that seriously sucks. and trust me, shes probably 200% wrong. was she mean to you? I'm asking because she was always very nice to me...but she seemed to have a temper and could be a bit irritable on occasion with me. i'm not sure because I usually only got email readings from her. also, she would take longer and longer to give me readings I paid for up-front...sometimes weeks. with her its confusing, like I said, because for a while, it really seemed like she had good intentions but she wound up talking about subjects that made no sense and charging more and more money. I just don't know about her....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Her approach seemed nice at first until I mentioned that I saw no results, the first time she offered another solution but the second time I got a violent temper, see my first post.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh, I saw it now. I'm sorry about that. maybe she has some mental issues. it might actually be whats going on. who knows? maybe her "ordeal" (the 6-six coma story she posted on her site) was made up (or at least heavily exaggerated.). and she could have written those "testimonials" herself. I don't mean to sound cruel or to belittle her in any way, but odds are, she might be mentally disturbed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If she has done her research as suggested by my price theory then it would fit that she has also researched into near-death experiences and how they can cause spiritual awakenings hence the story.

+ Reply to Thread