+ Reply to Thread

Thread: barbara smith authenticlovespells.net
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

barbara smith authenticlovespells.net

Any one using barbara smith from authenticlovespells.com? Is she legit and any of you getting result? Please help.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

are you using her? please share your expereince with this caster, as per a post that came to this forum, this page may be related to realfastlovespells.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ells#post72351

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

any one using barbara smith from authentic love spell? is she legit and any one getting positive result from her? pls share. thanks

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

why the need to open a new topic about this caster? do you have anything to report about her?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i am planning to use her. before that, i want to get some opinion first. if not her, can any one recommend someone who is legit n real n can see result?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

so far nothing to report yet as i plan to purchase from her and need some genuine opinion regarding her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she may be related to the realfastlovespells sites and also the other site you were asking for, will merge your posts in one topic

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Hope.

Is the below link real, as I read many positive results of her from the forum users

Link to "spells.tv" removed as it was flagged as malware by Google
      Last edited by Hope; 11-27-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Link removed

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

this forum is part of their scam, they get more creative every day. This site is run by the same people who run thebestof2words site, as old scams are exposed, new ones come out.

This forum is invite only and only trusted members or admin can invite. The invited person will receive a guest-login that will be active for ONE month. The account will only allow the guest to read on the forum. When ONE month has passed, the guest may request a full membership. If agreed by the admin, the guest donates 100 USD and will be granted to create a new account with full access and possibilty to discuss on the forum. The 100 USD donation is a one time NON-REFUNDABLE fee.
      Lol, I wonder how can you get invited!

Favorite Spell Casters:

www.superlovespells.org
      www.fireslovepells.com
      www.astrolovespells.com
      www.nativeamericanmagic.com
      www.magickalspells.net
      www.authenticlovespells.net
      www.lovespellsecrets.com
      www.astrolovespells.com
      lovehex.net
      sharon notre dame
      authenticlovespells.org
      www.lovehex.net
      Lovespellsthatworks.com
      http://www.lovespellsecrets.com

And these casters are advertised on these pages:

http://goodspellcasters.com/

1. LOVEHEX.NET
      2. LOVESPELLSTHATWORKS.COM
      3. AUTHENTICLOVESPELLS.NET
      4. CELESTIALDIVINATION.COM
      5. SUPERLOVESPELLS.ORG
      6. WICCANLOVESPELLS.NET

http://www.myspiritualcounselor.com/...llcasters.html
      Authenticlovespells.net
      Lovespellsthatworks.com
      Lovespellsecrets.com
      Astrolovespells.com
      Lovehex.net

http://spellsonline.org/

www.lovespellsthatworks.com
      www.lovehex.net
      www.authenticlovespells.net
      www.astrolovespells.com
      www.firelovespells.com
      www.celestialdivination.com
      www.nativeamericanmagic.com
      www.superlovespells.org

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

is she fake ? i sent her an email before finding this forum and she replied and sounded nice and genuine, she wanted more info about my exact birthdate, and pictures of me etc...for a free consultation. i also found this link http://barbarasmiththankyou.blogspot.se/

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she is featured in a directory of scam sites, more likely someone who owns multiple pages, what do you think it means?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rosemadder View Post
      is she fake ? i sent her an email before finding this forum and she replied and sounded nice and genuine, she wanted more info about my exact birthdate, and pictures of me etc...for a free consultation. i also found this link http://barbarasmiththankyou.blogspot.se/
      Most of them are "nice and genuine" otherwise you wouldn't hand over your money. If it smells like shit and looks like shit, you shouldn't have to taste it to know it's SHIT.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

well thats just it i didnt know it was shit, sorry, just wanted to know if someone had been in contact with her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I also am looking into using her. Can anyone provide feedback?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you end up using her? I contacted her but am a bit hesitant to purchase.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It is up to the consumer to do its homework and make an informed decision, no one will tell you here what to do or not to do with your money, but if you choose to ignore obvious signs this site is connected with other scan sites, it is your personal decision!

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      she is featured in a directory of scam sites, more likely someone who owns multiple pages, what do you think it means?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

I contacted her a few days ago with a question about the type of spell I should purchase for my situation. She replied 2 days later with a canned response, that I have to buy a spell first, and then she'll help me. Not sure if that says anything to you, but I'm not willing to buy some random spell and not understand what I'm getting.

rko1221

Re: barbara smith authenticlovespells.net

brought a spell of her havent seen any results yet :( but she did say she has casted it just got to stay postive wait to see wat happens

jcman

Quote Originally Posted by rko1221 View Post
      brought a spell of her havent seen any results yet :( but she did say she has casted it just got to stay postive wait to see wat happens
      Did it work? I am looking forward to use her but saw too many scam report..

rko1221

nothing has happened im afaid she is a scam :(

denise

she is a scam takes money nothing happens complete scam even worse after u pay she asks for more scam con artist

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Barbara Smith authentic love spell? Here is what I can only say about her. RAN RAN RAN FOR YOUR LIFE and never look back. She is a liar, con artist, big fat scam......

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she is a life time scammer,she took money 4rm my friend and after even no responce about spell casted or not,,she is in a same place where that big fraudster ASHRA,

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Libra1310 View Post
      she is a life time scammer,she took money 4rm my friend and after even no responce about spell casted or not,,she is in a same place where that big fraudster ASHRA,

You are correct, Ashra love spells=waste of time and money! Her site said she has been awarded the best spell caster of the year; you mean the best rip off spell caster of the year! Another spell caster to avoid as well, Doctor Gumba, stay far from him! "VERY FAR!!!!!!!".

Unregistered

Unhappy Re: barbara smith authenticlovespells.net

I paid for my spells before I checked the forum. She didn't respond to my multiple emails until I asked her for a refund. But she rejected to refund. She is a truly scammer. We got nothing. Her site is a fake site.

Unregistered

Question Re: barbara smith authenticlovespells.net

Yes, Yes, Yes. She is a schemer alright. She has my $249.00 that she was to cast a spell for good luck, protection, love, and money, for me . She refuses to answer my emails or to contact me in any way. I have sent approximately four emails and she has not applied to any of them.Who can I report her to?

Unregistered

I started emailing her back in December and Paid 200 dollars for her services and it's been almost 4 months and no results, definitely she is not legit, she is a scam do not trust her, after 30 to 45 day she starts to ignore you and the recasting she offers don't even exist because she offers 3 recasts but like I said after 45 days I asked her for a recast and she said that she was gonna check what was the holding, but never mention anything about redoing it, total rip off...

Unregistered

Definitely she is a scam do not trust her, after 30 to 45 day she starts to ignore you and the recasting she offers don't even exist because she offers 3 recasts but like I said after 45 days I asked her for a recast and she said that she was gonna check what was the holding, but never mention anything about redoing it............

This was the last mail i received from her. Later no reply from her.

Hello , I have finished my work last night.
      Even though I found many interferences and it was a hard work, I can say that I overcame the obstacles and I completed a successful recast.
      I am really happy with how things went.
      Now it is a matter of time until the results develop.
      Be positive, everything is going to be fine.

Nothing happened please dont use barbara.

Unregistered

Angry Re: barbara smith authenticlovespells.net

I have also used her with no replies from my emails. She took my money and pretended that she was having problems with her email and her IT guy had fixed it. Funny enough I have not heard from her even though I emailed her straight through her website. I payed $300 American with nothing to show for it. What can be done to shut her down?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if she goes by another website..Barbara Forbes? I do know this lady is a scam artist. I bought a spell from her..no call..no return emails..no nothing...I got scammed by Barbara Forbes...but she may be the same as Barbara Smith. I also know that Barbara Forbes goes by Laura Lee as well. She is based out of Dallas Texas. FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

oh no...the two websites are different. I have copied Barbara Forbes site. http://www.barbaraforbes.com/spells.html.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just saw this thread. So, Barbara was my second foray into having an outside person cast spells for me. ( this was within the first couple of months after my break up so I was still in a lot of emotional pain that was clouding my thinking) She was straight up front with all the info and seemed to genuinely care about my situation. She said to email her after I performed my part of the spell and she would let me know how her part went. My part of the spell was actually a complete spell work (but not the type of spell that I would perform), that didn't occur to me until about a week later. And, of course, I had to pay for my part. So, I sent her an email letting her know how it went. And I waited, and waited, and waited, and that was when my foray into these frauds began. I found some info on her on a few websites that was really negative and mirrored what I was experiencing. So, I sent her an email telling her that I found out that she was actually fraudulent (and also I found out that when you called her on her BS that she would reply quickly and say she didn't get your emails) and even though I figured I would not get a refund or believe that she had actually done any work on my part, I just wanted her to know that people like her build up worlds of bad karma preying on hurt souls.

Needless to say, she responded immediately telling me she had not received my previous emails (expected response) and that she was sorry I felt that way as she was genuine and really cared about me and wished me and my ex well and knew we would get back together soon.

I don't care who comes here to say anything good about this woman, she is a complete scam and, like I said, she and another woke up a sleeping lion in me that is not going to go back to sleep. Barbara dear, I wish I could be there when the circle turns on you. I am not spiteful or vengeful, but I would like to see how the force of life takes care of you for the further hurt you have created for these unfortunate hurt people that you scammed. Gonna be a big one!

Unregistered

She is fake dont belive her...........

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

DONT USE HER...She was the first one I used..Took my money and never heard from her again.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I received a refund for the money I sent to Authentic Love Spells!

(I sent her $ for a love spell before I found this forum!!!)

Lover

I have been waiting for feedback from her. Nothing yet. Luckily I have not paid. Can anyone recommend a genuine spell caster?

+ Reply to Thread