+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aurora Jadore Spells www.jadorespells.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Aurora Jadore Spells www.jadorespells.com

www.jadorespells.com

Has anyone had experiences with this site.I asked her a few questions but it just didnt sound right or maybe Im just overly cautious now.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried her? I am thinking of using her on my next pay day, unless anyone knows if she is a scam?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I moved another post about them to this topic, not sure if jentcb has more to share about them

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...dorespells.com
      Domain Name: JADORESPELLS.COM
      Created Date: 01-Nov-2011
      Expiry Date: 01-Nov-2013

Nameserver: ns.123-reg.co.uk
      Nameserver: ns2.123-reg.co.uk

Registered under the name of the hosting provider (Private Registration), there is no much info to find about it, the page was registered less than a year ago, maybe there is more info you can share about this person, was in ebay before?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bribrikins View Post
      Has anyone tried her? I am thinking of using her on my next pay day, unless anyone knows if she is a scam?
      Do you have anything to share about this caster? Location? Name? Interaction?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I went ahead and purchased a spell from her and nothing happened or worked.I would try and email her to ask questions and never get a reply.Occasionly I would get a random email just saying Hi Honey glad to hear your having so much success after I'd said that nothing was working.It was very weird to me.I don't know for sure if she is a scammer.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Question Aurora Jadore Spells www.jadorespells.com

Hi,

Anyone got any experience of Aurora and J'Adore Spells?

I have been dealing with her and she is lovely, responds to all mails and recasts and boosts for free when things start lagging a bit.

After she initially cast and after she boosts I get flurries of "signs" but he hasn't returned yet.

Wondered if anyone else had used Aurora?

Thanks

Caroline

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the forum, i see you posted in your introduction you were searching for a real caster, but looks like you already found one, interesting, is she in the UK right?
      I merged your post with the existing discussion we have on this caster

- - - Updated - - -

I am afraid to tell you that this page is just another scam, it is run by the same person who runs www.candlemagick.co.uk, not very smart, paypal payments on both shops go to the same paypal account candlespells@live.co.uk

We have a topic in the candlemagick casters, they got someone in this forum advertising their fake services and it was exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

she or whoever it is also has a page on Bebo linked to this email address:

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?Memb...145&ShowSims=Y

Name: *White~Magick~Wiccans* <white-magick-star>

https://sites.google.com/site/candlespells/home

- - - Updated - - -

This is the link to the topic we have on candlemagick

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...gicwoman-co-uk

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      Do you have anything to share about this caster? Location? Name? Interaction?
      I have used her and she ALWAYS replies to me, when I paid the receipt was in the name of Audrey Park and she is in Scotland UK

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God! I've been scammed AGAIN haven't I !!!!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry, but if you order an spell from www.candlemagick.co.uk you will see the same name on the paypal receipt and more likely she will know your situation to a tee because is the same person.
      Audrey is the name she uses on that site

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She uses Aurora on J'Adore, then payment goes to Audrey Park.......But I know Wiccans take spiritual names ??????

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

all I can tell you is : the same person runs both sites, both sites use the same paypal account to receive payments, she may have other sites as well, about 2 years ago she was advertising in thebestof2words chat room. It could be Aurora, Audrey or anyone else .... good luck in your search.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

OK, super depressed now :(

I think its back to DIY!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear that, with so many scammers around DIY may be the best way to go, at least you know your spell was done.
      Hope you feel better soon.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It means she is reading this forum regularly, your post just came out few days ago. I just posted the facts about this page and the relation with another site, maybe she has a good explanation to it.

I am looking into this, but I will not be surprised if she is related to Flora
      www.the-witch.co.uk, hard to tell because Flora uses RomanCart for check out, a good alternative to PayPal. But it is just a hunch, I have no way to prove it right now.

By the way, I have seen casters threaten customers with curses and lawsuits, this one is a new low, to make the customer feel guilty and sorry for doubting, what can I say, we learn something new everyday.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

mmmm .. didnt like it from the begining.. and i think my foggy glasses just got cleared.. ms caroline... arent u actually Aurora aka Audrey Park.

something just doesnt sit right with me.. just my 2 and a half cents

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Look, I am not Aurora. I am just someone with a broken heart from Surrey in England. I tried the following casters and got totally scammed:
      http://lovespellslord.webs.com/
      http://www.calastrology.com/
      http://www.africanwitchcraft.com/

2 of them I paid and then half way through they demanded more money.

I then used Aurora and started seeing signs, but as I said before, I got frustrated and impatient and came here.

Think what you like, jump to all the conclusions you like, some of you are clearly suspicious and skeptical people who are just looking to de bunk genuine spellcasters.

One Question: Have any of you actually used Aurora? Or even spoken to the lady?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I emailed her, she gave me a long email and she recommended me a spell and quoted me the price of it, which is cheap she didn't quote me on the most expensive one, she said she keeps in contact through email throughout the whole process....she seems nice.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She IS nice, She DOES maintain contact, she DOES cast, you DO get all the right signs!!!

Now imagine how I feel after raising the subject on here!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to add she said she will send a photo once it is completed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineAlone View Post
      She IS nice, She DOES maintain contact, she DOES cast, you DO get all the right signs!!!

Now imagine how I feel after raising the subject on here!!
      Great to hear, if she is working for you, you should not search for any other caster since you found one, but you need to add that she also owns the www.candlemagick.co.uk site and people who interacted with Aurora said she was very nice as well, many of them are really nice, that is what they sell, "fake hope", been there, done that.

I went to both sites, and both paypal payments go to the same paypal account candlespells@live.co.uk, it is a fact and if you want to ignore it, it is up to you, this is not an advertising forum, we expose scams and when you choose to ignore the obvious signs of scammers is when you open yourself to deception. Your attacks are not welcome and getting defensive does not change the facts that this person runs multiple sites.

Good luck with your spells, by the way, did you take the time to read all the ripoff reports? I am not psychic, but I have a hunch that a new one may be coming out soon, it has been a long time ....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Many people run many sites, many big businesses in fact. Just look at the JD williams group in the UK. They trade under 16 different store fronts, does that mean they are scammers? PC World also trades under several different names...scammers? Richard Branson has Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Experiences but he still runs them all....is he a scammer?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

To quote a play...methinks someone doth protest too much? :distant:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Not at all, I am just trying to say that having 2 websites is in no way PROOF if a scammer, its pretty thin evidence.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

those are major corportations why would one spellcaster need that many sites?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Argh! I give up with you people!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      It means she is reading this forum regularly, your post just came out few days ago. I just posted the facts about this page and the relation with another site, maybe she has a good explanation to it.

I am looking into this, but I will not be surprised if she is related to Flora
      www.the-witch.co.uk, hard to tell because Flora uses RomanCart for check out, a good alternative to PayPal. But it is just a hunch, I have no way to prove it right now.

By the way, I have seen casters threaten customers with curses and lawsuits, this one is a new low, to make the customer feel guilty and sorry for doubting, what can I say, we learn something new everyday.
      I did go head and use Flora after I asked if anyone had used her before and all I can say she was nice at first and only got my reading back from her a few days ago after weeks of waiting (which I will post on the other Flora tread). She I asked her a question and got a general reply back which didnt mean much as I knew my situation at the time. I asked her for a spell even when she said in the reading there wasnt a chance and a spell wouldnt work and she said she would do one.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone,
      I've been a lurker on this particular forum for now, as I found SPS on Topix.
      However, I was wondering if anyone has tried http://www.jadorespells.com?
      I heard from members on Topix that she gets results, so I'm curious what happened if people tried her. Testimonials look liget, but who knows nowadays.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I saw this on Topix as well...if i remember correctly someone used this caster along with Heather (White Mountain Magick) and claimed results. I never tried this caster, so i have nothing to add...but good luck to you if you decide to!!:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Her prices are not too bad... Testimonials sound real... But who knows.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure theres a thread about this site in the scammers section..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

merged posts, now you know who posts in topix, this caster runs multiple pages and they have been trying to get to this forum to adverte their pages, as a matter of fact the people who run the candlemagick site were advertising in the best of 2 worlds chat room and they came to this forum to post false testimonials when it was created, old time scammers who always come with new names and new ways.

This is the link to the topic we have in the candlemagick site:
      http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...gicwoman-co-uk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by esoteric View Post
      Her prices are not too bad... Testimonials sound real... But who knows.
      really? do you still believe in the testimonials you read on websites?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so I am reading these threads on J'adore and candlemagic and I am confused as ever. Lol. I contacted her last night because on threads people have stated Audrey/Aurura has worked. I have gotten a reply back and am tempted to order the spell just to see. I have gone through countless casters (actually started making a list last night and only have a quarter of what I have used because I just gave up on keeping track of the false hope lol). She told me to order the binding love spell since I want committment from my lover to turn us from friends w/benifits into an actual relationship and into marriage. It will cost a little under $200 USD which to me that is reasonable since I have checked out other sites which range in the thousands. Honestly I am willing to pay whatever IF I can find someone that works. I will keep you posted.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

they run multiple sites

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The person who runs this page (and the candlemagick page as well) is not new to forum's advertissing, candlemagick tried to use this forum back in 2010 to plant fake testimonials and was always in other forums, together with spellsonline.info, remember Cerddorrion? they were the casters who used this forum to post fake testimonials and started writing ROR on us when exposed.
      They never go away, just come back with new names in hopes to get new clients, Buyer Be Aware! Seems like they have made their way back to other forums ....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Jadore used to do readings and now doesnt, when she did i got two short ones and they were okay, but I wrote jadore about possible interest in a spell, and I didn't get good vibes. It was "honey" " angel" xx. I get that's how some people talk but I don't know.. Robin talks like that too. I feel if you're such a good caster, why sell yourself on the Internet. Kinda off topic but I just wonder, with psychics too, if you have such ability why would you need a flashy site or especially keen, etc. I'm sure some are real and I'd like to help find them, but makes you go hmm

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

watch out with Jadore, she has been around for a while and now she is in Topix!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, I just read thru and see she had other sites.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Seriously don't waste your money.I did purchase a spell ages ago and nothing worked or changed.
      i would email her back and most of the time get no reply.When she would reply i would get glad to hear everything is going well honey after I said it wasn't working.Yes I would get all of these names honey,angel etc.
      Listen to Hope this Aurora is definitely a scammer !!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she has been advertissing in the internet since December 2012, about the same time she appeared here and in Topix.

Look at this interesting post I found in another forum:

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=478552

Spells and Wishes
      By: star1901
      Dec 17, 2012
      Post # 1

then look no further than www.jadorespells.com,
      Aurora did me proud got me out of debt with a good money spell - it was quite risky yes as I had no money so to buy a money spell when the bank balance is low made me nervous to say the least but it did work, i got a tax rebate, i now getting money that i am due and the person who owed me fianlly paid.

A lot of people do use her for love spells yes but my situation was money but think i am going to buy the banish negative energy spell and a fertility spell next.
      Thanks for reading my post.

What are everyones plans for chritsmas would love to know how some of you pagans celebrate, I am slightly ignorant I know but I am not very clued up sorry. Would also love to know how lots of other religions and countries celebrate.
      Merry Christmas
      xxx

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She is a SCAM for sure! I bought a spell from her 5 months ago and NOTHING!! But she will send you a truck load of generic emails making you think that she is working on your case and that she is so dang concerned! And she was or had a lot of phonies posting that her work was the best ever! I should have known better! But you live and you learn!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I hate to throw anyone in the spotlight or names of someone who I think makes her own testimonies.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mor...LL8J1EL8C6PGVD
      Infamous and the glorious topix. I would have linked and taken screen shots but we all know what happened to all the old threads...Why is it always suddenly the same three people who constantly come on to "reassure people" that she is the real deal just at the perfect timing. It only happens when someone asks if she's real or if anyone has had any success. Before you know, those same people would come flocking back like hawks making sure of a spell casters legitimacy. Smells like sour milk to me! If her name is no where mentioned on that thread, those "customers" will disappear on the face of the earth for a while. Granted they have lives but I'll leave that to your judgement.

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_po...62715&offset=0
      Make sure you read the first post and the second page where another user writes something in her defense again.

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=478762
      another one of the testimonials all with that lovely signature of hers.

I know she's not the only one in the whole world that signs out with "xxx" unless her "spells" are influencing all of them to type like that, then she's done one heck of a job for that.

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=473393
      here she is coming to her defense. If anyone wants to frame her it means she's done something to piss them off.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she has been auto promoting her site for quite some time, back in 2010 it used to be black magick woman and candle magick, when they were exposed, she changed the name, now it is aurora, god knows who she/he/it will be tomorrow, this particular scam from UK is known to run multiple pages, not new to forum advertissing and internet shilling

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Darn...I was definitely not aware of that! Oh well, at least we have proof here xxx

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You kinda wonder why three people who got such results would spend their time lurking topix. If I got results I'd thank the caster and go enjoy myself.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she/he/it spends lots of time "lurking" in the net, and promoting her site, business as usual, she came here as well, the ROR and anywhere he/she/it (i really think it is a "he") can get attention and start controversy.
      Everytime I talk about him/her/it, coincidentally, a new attack report comes against me or the forum, this is old music, started with Candle Magick and Celeddrion back in 2010, fortunately the forum keeps records of all these scams, one of the reasons he/she/it hates us so much and wants to see the forum close. And this time "Aurora" is not attacking, she is playing the victim .....

This is an old scam with a new name, i am sure she will get a new identity soon. Has someone ever spoken to her? She changed her Paypal and email account when exposed in this forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that yesterday on topix that on the thread I created last week two of jadorespells successes got on and said the same term he/ she/ it that was posted here. Shows they obviously look and maybe it's someone that registered once to read, but my point is I think the ones we don't want leak through and regular people miss out on this forum. I won't say anymore but that's partly why I voted to have it public.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lol, not surprised, she/he/it knows very well the existence of this forum and attacks us everytime, even tried to use this forum to post fake testimonials for the candle magick site and was exposed, I know he/she/it visits the forum regularly and everytime I expose one of his scam sites, a new attack comes against the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

at the beginning of this forum members used to visit many of these scam sites and post the links to the forum to inform people of its existence, now days many old members are inactive and I do not have much time, but that is the best we can do, let people know the forum exists, and everyone will be able to join and make their own informed opinions, if someone attacks the forum without joining or being part of it, then you know you are talking to another scam!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

last year i spent a good chunk of money on this Aurora person, no results, nothing, nada, not even a fly passing by, at the beginning she will always answer my emails very politely and suggest new spells, after i told her i was not going to buy any new spell until the ones that i paid for worked, i never heard from her again.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

I've been on this site for a while but hardly post. Anyhow, I've used Aurora for a few things such as financial spells and love spells. I do feel that some of it has come to fruition (the financial spells) as every time I do start using her, things do seem to get better financially for me.

The love spells side of things haven't really happened.

I've used a lot of different casters but I found her to be the most supportive and responsive as long as you update her etc and try to keep things constructive. Other spell casters I've used seem to just disappear once it seems to hard, but Aurora has been very responsive and supportive. She has never blamed me for things not manifesting and trying to take responsibility herself and keeps recasting for me.

Just thought I'd share this and please feel free to drop me a line if people have questions as I don't mind helping out at all.

Steve

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If you don't mind me asking or answering, how long did it take for the successful ones to come to fruition and did you do any spiritual work yourself to add on to it? If this is too personal to answer, I completely understand. But really glad that you have good experience with her

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

For the financial ones, I feel I've seen results usually anywhere between 3-4 weeks after. Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread