+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adrain White from Texas

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Adrain White from Texas

While looking online for spell casters, I found this website through google. This spell caster's name is Adrain White, and he states that he does spells completely for free. But he also accepts donations, however they are not required.

His website states that you need to physically mail him a personal note, in addition to whatever else you feel could help with the spell (like hair or something?).

However I messaged him about my situation, wondering if he could cast a spell for me. He replied within 24 hours, which was nice. The spell I wanted to be casted was about getting my ex back, and he actually said I could just attach pictures, and he'd do the spell without me mailing anything.

The only problem is I haven't heard from him since in over a week, so I don't know what's really going on with that. But the guy does seem pretty legit to me, and his website does state he's busy doing a lot of charity work and also says he has an older parent which requires a lot of his time, so maybe he has just had his hands full lately.

I was going to wait before posting this to see if I got any results, but I figured since i haven't heard back from him in a while, I may as well share it.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/adrainwhite/index2.html

Have any of you heard of him? used him? gotten any results?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Adrain White - FREE Spellcaster?

do you know where is he located? what is he email address?

- - - Updated - - -

so he told you that he does not need you to send him anything, but his page says:

. I CAN NOT cast spells thru e-mail, I must have the personal items and a hand written letter describing your exact need. These items will have the essence of the aura each of us possesses.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, his email is under the "Mail & E-mail Information" section of his site. But his email is adrainwhite@juno.com. He is located in Texas and his P.O. Box is one for Texas. So as far as I know he lives in the states.

I was surprised when he told me he could do the spell too. I originally just emailed him to give him the background of my situation, and wanted to know if it was something he could do a spell for. I was assuming if he said yes, i'd have to send him the stuff in the mail. However in his reply he just told me to attach the pictures of my ex and I, and he'd do the spell for me. But he told me that he cannot force my ex to want to be with me again, he can only work with the feelings my ex has towards me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As a Muslim, I take offense at his rantings on Islam...... which has nothing to do with castings or rootwork. He sounds like a bigot and an idiot.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see how you might take offense to some of what is on his site. I was also worried before messaging him. See I'm gay, and I was concerned that maybe he wouldn't want to help me because of this. So in the email I had sent him, I asked if this would be a problem, and this is part of his response "As far being gay, I do not judge people's lifestyles That is between them and their own beliefs". So I don't know, he still seemed willing to help me because he said he'd cast the spell once I sent the pictures. Then again, I haven't heard from him in almost a week, so I don't know..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

too much emphasis to donations on his page, he keeps asking for them everywhere, IMO, it is hypocrite to constantly ask for donations and make it look like he will work for "free", he criticizes people who charge money, but he is charging just the same as everyone else, "donations" are just another form of payment!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Adrain White - FREE Spellcaster?

Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    As a Muslim, I take offense at his rantings on Islam...... which has nothing to do with castings or rootwork. He sounds like a bigot and an idiot.
    Asalaamu Alaikum Sasha...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    too much emphasis to donations on his page, he keeps asking for them everywhere, IMO, it is hypocrite to constantly ask for donations and make it look like he will work for "free", he criticizes people who charge money, but he is charging just the same as everyone else, "donations" are just another form of payment!
    I had the same feelings but i emailed him about my situation.. and he said he will do everything to help.. but there was a link after his message to his donation page.. Now i dont know if he is real or not.. but why ask for donations.. why didnt he just charge for the service. His page is annoying. he sound like he is DR JEKYLL and MR HIDE.. lmao

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the donation page at the bottom of his email too. I think that might just be his e-mail "signature" or something. I checked out the page, and on the donation page he does state that his services are "FREE" again. So I'm not sure what to think. It's interesting that he's responded to you though, because I haven't heard a response from him at all since his first email to me, and I have sent a follow-up email, still with no response :(

Here's the link to his donation page that I got through his email http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/153135 .

I really don't know what to think. Nothing in his email led me to believe he was a scam artist, he didn't request that I send him anything in the mail, and he didn't tell me I needed to donate to have the spell cast... But the bottom line is he hasn't responded to me. Maybe someone else can try him out? See if he will actually cast a spell for you?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by binaryface View Post
    I got the donation page at the bottom of his email too. I think that might just be his e-mail "signature" or something. I checked out the page, and on the donation page he does state that his services are "FREE" again. So I'm not sure what to think. It's interesting that he's responded to you though, because I haven't heard a response from him at all since his first email to me, and I have sent a follow-up email, still with no response :(

Here's the link to his donation page that I got through his email http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/153135 .

I really don't know what to think. Nothing in his email led me to believe he was a scam artist, he didn't request that I send him anything in the mail, and he didn't tell me I needed to donate to have the spell cast... But the bottom line is he hasn't responded to me. Maybe someone else can try him out? See if he will actually cast a spell for you?
    maybe your right about the signature.but all he said in the email is that he will do everything he can to help me with my situation.... we will see.. and he hasnt asked me to send him my belongings as of yet. we will see

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO - it may be annoying to have a donation button shown all over but if its free, then its free, and having a donation button or page is no different from a tip jar in some places. Wikipedia has a donation page, this forum has a donation page, and it is there to help support what this forum does. I have no idea what this guy is capable of producing, however if he is willing to do for for free, people should keep in mind that even the simplest of candle spells need supplies, and supplies aren't free, unless his supplies are being donated to him. Maybe the donation page is there for you to help and show your appreciation, perhaps it is there so you can give what you can, if you can, or for you to show appreciation after things manifest. Again this is all IMHO, but I think there are more important issues, like whether his castings actually produce results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sure, nothing wrong with the donations, all free pages have them, but he is saying he works for free and criticizes people who charge for spells, at the same time his whole page is full of posts asking for donations and explaining his need for money, maybe i am wrong, but there is always a hidden price tag in all these "free services"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Indigogo campaigns have an expiration date so maybe he's just trying to raise money before the deadline. I didn't read his page on there. This is just speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok just looked. He has 44 days left to raise $1000. He also says money left over after materials will be donated to charity.

- - - Updated - - -

Just went to his website. He just seems like an extreme Christian.
    :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The question then is always the same..........If he's a spellcaster with effective powers then why doesn't he
    cast a spell for himself in order to bring any needed funds to him?
    That way he could really offer totally free spells without the need of asking for donations..
    Or is it really that those who have the gift cannot , are not allowed to cast spells for themselves ( which would make sense ethically anyway, I think)?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Dymond, I am surprised u would even consider him for anything if u read his garbage on Islam? I think he is full of shit n know that he cant do anything n seems like those beggars I see in pakistan begging for money. Sorry but after reading his nonsense I find him totally offensive n a lunatic. good luck to all who actually use him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Dymond, I am surprised u would even consider him for anything if u read his garbage on Islam? I think he is full of shit n know that he cant do anything n seems like those beggars I see in pakistan begging for money. Sorry but after reading his nonsense I find him totally offensive n a lunatic. good luck to all who actually use hiSm.
    I agree, there is no reason to try him. Plus with his views I would be worried that he may do the opposite of what's requested and fuck up everything

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by esoteric View Post
    The question then is always the same..........If he's a spellcaster with effective powers then why doesn't he
    cast a spell for himself in order to bring any needed funds to him?
    That way he could really offer totally free spells without the need of asking for donations..
    Or is it really that those who have the gift cannot , are not allowed to cast spells for themselves ( which would make sense ethically anyway, I think)?
    I think it has to do with that whole no harm to others and not solely for personal gain creed Wiccans have. He is an extreme Christian and he says it, so it probably goes against his core beliefs to use it for himself. He probably only takes on cases he believes are right...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Partygirlt View Post
    I agree, there is no reason to try him. Plus with his views I would be worried that he may do the opposite of what's requested and fuck up everything
    Maybe he'll try to convert Dymond. lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foot_in_mouth View Post
    I think it has to do with that whole no harm to others and not solely for personal gain creed Wiccans have. He is an extreme Christian and he says it, so it probably goes against his core beliefs to use it for himself. He probably only takes on cases he believes are right...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well he should try converting himself to be more tolerant of other races n religions :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Dymond, I am surprised u would even consider him for anything if u read his garbage on Islam? I think he is full of shit n know that he cant do anything n seems like those beggars I see in pakistan begging for money. Sorry but after reading his nonsense I find him totally offensive n a lunatic. good luck to all who actually use him.
    i didnt see what u see.. maybe i havent checked the right places.. post the link please.. and since he didnt contact me for any info.. i will leave it like that.. I love ALLAH (swt).. everything else is minor

- - - Updated - - -

Lol
    haha.. no conversion here.. Ramadan is coming.. but no fasting for me :-( im pregnant and sickly pregnant at that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foot_in_mouth View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Not funny

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@dymond, on his main page just go all the way at the bottom and click where it says world message from adrian white in pink, underneath in yellow it says click here, and once u do, their r 4 pages on his muslim rantings, n they r awful, after reading that I would be surprised if u have anything to do with this fake lunatic crazy person

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There is never something for nothing and wants to get into your head!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I contacted him for few questions. He responded but he didn't answer to my questions. I contacted again for the answers to my questions and nothing from him since that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i Went to the site. I think its a scam just to get people to donate. And i agree.. the stuff he says sounds so BS.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Can u guys plzzzz tell me if burujdemons@gmail.com is real?
    I asked him if he can cast a spell 4 me but I didn't response to his email, now he's saying if I don't pay him US 200 his demons will deal with me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

tell him you are working on getting the money together it will take a few weeks but you will pay him and you will email him when you have the money.. lol and never email him.
    They do it to us so do it back to them.. haha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adrain White - FREE Spellcaster?

I have sent my hand written note, photos, personal concern along with a $10 donation to him in December. He then got back to me 2 weeks later said it is his busiest time in the year and things take time. I have not heard back from him since then although I did sent some follow up questions to him. No movement till now:(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And you're surprised?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lin886 View Post
    I have sent my hand written note, photos, personal concern along with a $10 donation to him in December. He then got back to me 2 weeks later said it is his busiest time in the year and things take time. I have not heard back from him since then although I did sent some follow up questions to him. No movement till now:(
    where did you send it to?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

as they say ,what comes around goes around, and what goes around ,comes around .bet there are no frosting on his cupcakes ! he might need depends

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

it is an home address in texas

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

joeyt1969

that's mean. I am just trying to sharing my experience so that other members dont get scammed. Isn't this why this forum exist?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Adrain White
    La Feria, TX 78559
    Last edited by Hope; 01-23-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lin..... Correct me if I'm wrong but you tried this guy after you joined the forum. He had very poor reviews here and you STILL tried him?

- - - Updated - - -

Just my 2 cents, take that as a hard lesson to learn. Finding a reliable/effective spellcaster is extremely difficult. Check the forum for feedback before spending your hard-earned $$$

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adrain White from Texas

thank you Lin, since it is a home address, i will remove it from the forum to avoid privacy claims
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

+ Reply to Thread