+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mambo Amadou www.lovehex.net fullmoonritual.net Here we have a MALE VOODOO MAMBO

Unregistered

Re: Mambo Amadou www.lovehex.net fullmoonritual.net Here we have a MALE VOODOO MAMBO

Amado is a scam. Someone stole my credit card and actually purchased a spell from him. When I notified him, he blocked my email. He will obviously take your money and run. No worries, my bank is doing additional Investigations and I am taking legal action. Let's see who plays who Amadou.

Unregistered

Re: Mambo Amadou www.lovehex.net fullmoonritual.net Here we have a MALE VOODOO MAMBO

He has changed his website now to www.safevoodoospells.com.

Unregistered

He visited not the only one. Been scammed be fore. Was just about to use him. He gave me 2 separate prices. The cheaper one he said would only last for 1 month. If I wanted longer lasting effects the price was 50% more!

Abby922

It's a good thing that I went to this site and read all the threads. I was about to contact him. I have used witchcraftmoonspells and ashra Koehn. I am normally a positive person , but I think I was scammed.
    Is there any spell caster who's been tried and tested by anyone here- one who genuinely cares and won't scam me?

Unregistered

Priest Amaudo is a scam, i wasted time and alot of money. Ive seen nothing change for my ex and I. He kept saying to stay positive and wait. NOTHING 799 right out the window. I feel like such a fool.

Unregistered

He is a scam he a part of priestamadou@gmail.com and
    priestwilnor@gmail.com are the same person when I had a spells done by then and it didn't work they both responded the same same way word per word and wanted more money saying they had to get this wood and do a cleansing ritual.

+ Reply to Thread