+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Jumba of drjumba.co.za

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Jumba of drjumba.co.za

Has anyone heard about this caster? Can you please share whatever you know about this guy? Thanks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

how did you find him? did you have any interaction with this caster?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't exactly know how I found him. I thought it was in this forum, but when I received a reply from him, I searched and I can't find him here. He asked for our pictures and will tell if he can help me or not. The website looks ok. Hope can you find out how old the website is, etc? Thanks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you send him any info or try to call the number listed on the site?

I just looked and see in the FAQ section he says he only deals with love issues really, and those have a guarantee, but it seems really quick for results to manifest... 3 days seems a little too good to be true.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I found on this page

http://co.za/cgi-bin/whois.sh?Domain...ba&Enter=Enter

lastupdate : 2010/11/08
    domain : drjumba.co.za
    Registrar : UniForum S.A.

Tke page was created in 2010 and the information in the registration is from the hosting company in South Africa (http://www.webgiants.co.za/).

He says he is located in South Africa and has a blog with 4 entries, some testimonials seem planted, like this one:

http://dr-jumba.blogspot.com/2011/12...-saved-my.html

Now here is a red flag :

http://drjumba.co.za/index.php/faq.html

Yes all Dr Jumba Spell services are subjected to a hundred percent guarantee and a specified day’s money back policy.
    By specified days, I refer to the number of days that you are given to see the results after consultation. This is specified by Dr Jumba himself.
    Further more to this point, I would like to stress out that in all my experience with love related problem, I have never failed any case unless it’s not related to love and if it isn’t related to love, I don’t deal with it. So all my clients should never worry about failing to see the results because when I say that I will be able to help you, it means I have examined your case and I can take it on accordingly.
    - - - Updated - - -

And he has a link page and who is he linking to?

http://www.drjumba.co.za/index.php/links.html

"Please visit our link partners":

www.mahiyaab.com
    www.mooncrystal.co.uk
    www.saulat.com
    www.findblogs.com
    www.dr-jumba.blogspot.com/2011/12/black-magic-love-spell-that-saved-my.html
    www.addurl-free.co.uk
    www.saulat.com
    www.spells4me.co.za
    www.drshabah.co.za
    www.jamaliherbalist.com

- - - Updated - - -

Ans I found few pages very similar to this one:

1) http://drshakim.com/index.html
    2) http://professorwaligo.com/spells_n_love.html

Both located in South Africa

- - - Updated - - -

I see too many press releases and planted testimonials all over the internet, seems like they a good sample of SEO (search engine optimization), just like Asha that always come out first on web searches. But I do not find any source outside his own advertising pages that verifies that Dr Jumba is a real person.

- - - Updated - - -

Last update, if you think the pictures are form Dr Jumba, wrong, they are from Nigeria:

http://interesnee.net/uploads/posts/...5_niger_10.jpg
    Last edited by Hope; 10-09-2016 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Hosting company personal information removed

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This gym seems not real to me. I don't think I would try him!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He has a new page now:

www.drshabah.co.za

Located in South Africa, he tried to join the forum again, (for the 3rd time) and his account has been deactivated

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Scammer, sorry to say. Not being racial in anyway but until these Africa spellcasters can learn to tell the truth I suggest avoiding.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

From South Africa Professor Nassim, he could be a new personality of Dr. Jumba.
    Spam messages about him all over the internet and he tried to spam this forum as well. Buyer Be Aware

THE BEST WITCHCRAFT LOST LOVER SPELLS CASTER IN SOUTH AFRICA.PROF.NASSIM TO BRNG BACK YOUR EX LOVER TO YOU ON JUST 24 HOURS.ITS REAL GIVE ME A CALL NOW +27790658168. TO STOP ARE ALL STRESS AND DEPRESSONS.SECRET AND GURANTEED TO HELP YOU.
    AM HERE TO HELP YOU,DON'T BE SHY CONTACT ME NOW FOR ALL YOUR PERSONAL LOVE LIFE PROBLEMS. +27790658168
    professornassim@gmail.com
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

He is a phoney, believe me. He tries to rip you off, of thousands. Please do not fall for his lies.

kmer

he is not real he take me money be careful of him

Unregistered

please dont try him, he is 100% fraud and fake, i lost my money one him, is a very good con artist.

Unregistered

The person who calls himself Dr Jumba, is out to make loads of hard-earned cash from very unsuspecting, easily fooled and desperate people out there. He is 200% fake and he knows it. He tried to rob me of thousands. Fortunately, I saw through his tricks. He will lure you to his den and try to sell you the cheapest and most transparent psychological babble. He promised after a few thousands that my girlfriend will be back in my arms. Nothing of that sort has happened. Then he will try and obtain even greater amounts by throwing the ancestor card. I certainly discourage anyone from even contacting this fraudulent, blood-sucking monster and con artist.

Unregistered

Please good people, be very careful of this man. He is just an ordinary thief. Do not fall for his smooth talking. He does not deliver.Well, if you have excess money to throw around, by all means consult this man. Do not say you were not warned, no results will come of what he says he does.

Unregistered

I do agree.. Hé is a scammer. He does not deliver and you Will loose your hard earned money. Please do not even contact him..

Unregistered

Dr Jumba is a liar and a thief. He is not real and does not deliver on any of his promises. Please, do not even contact him. He preys on the emotionally wounded. That is how he makes his living. I hope he learns a lesson some day. Certainly what goes around will come around. I hope he enjoys every bit of my hard-earned cash for delivering nothing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I know someome who used him. He was not getting results so called him back. Lowand behold he needed to go to any body of water amd purchase two cows, slit there throats amd let the blood run into the water. Of course he said thats illegal in the US. Jumba said it must be done. Jumba said he coud do it and the cows are 500 for both, so he actually sent the money. Still nothing. Jumba says the village women wants more money and if she crys it will ruin the spell, he hung up.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The person who calls himself Dr Jumba, is out to make loads of hard-earned cash from very unsuspecting, easily fooled and desperate people out there.
    End Quote
    The description above does well apply to the 98% of online spellcasters.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, I did try him and it is not nearly to work at all.
    I asked him for a love spell and then we schedule a time. He called me and told me to prepare a couple of things - red candles, a bowl with water, and a mirror - (sound convincing, right, for the inexperience person like myself). Then he asked me to stay in a closed room and wait for his call. Then I had to be naked and say my wishes through the mirror (in a bowl of salt water), while he was doing the spelling in South Africa. And he claimed that it will work within 1 day (or a week). He made it sound like he is very powerful all the time of course.

After a week I called him since it did not work so he told me to put two eggs at the corner of my bed room overnight to collect the bad spirits in my house. Afterward I threw those eggs in the ocean (I felt quite guilty to dirty the ocean though). (Could it be true to use eggs to trap the bad spirit?). Then here come the part where I gave up ...

After one night and nothing seemed to work with the love spell, so he told me that the bad spirits made their ways to come back to my house and I needed to sacrifice an animal. He suggested a cow - I had to kill a cow and let its blood flew into the ocean (which is the impossible thing to do for me). He tried to trick me to think about my lover that he would come to me by that moment if I preformed this. But since I cannot do it he suggested that he could do it for me just transfer more money to him (something like 1000 USD). And that's where I gave up since I just been scammed earlier with another South Africa scammer called Dr. Hakim (I will post about him later) --- quite similar way.

Sometimes I felt like ... or I should just pay for that to prove his power ... but again I am not that rich.

Unregistered

The same old story with these scammers. The eggs, the sacrificing of two bulls and at times a "coffin" one has to pay for, that is worth more than a hundred thousand rands. I have heard it all. So obvious this Jumba is after money. Do not even try to use this scammer who probably originates from Uganda. He is in South Africa, tainting the name of the country, milking people abroad and pretending to be a South African citizen. Use your cash for better things. I have experienced some of this, from Jumba. I wish I had read reviews before parting with my cash. Luckily, I also did not go all the way, to his disappointment. He thought he had me worked out, meanwhile I was assessing his strategies.

Unregistered

Does anyone know if this Dr jumba is also known as chief lujja?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we have a new personality or business associated related to Dr. Jumba, meet Dr Salimali SCAM SCAM SCAM FRAUD

http://www.drsalimaliinternationalhe...aonline.co.za/

+27786334773
    Email dr.salimali@yahoo.com

Please stop spamming this forum with your fake adds, read and respect the forum rules, we expose scammers, this forum does not welcome or allows your dirty scamming advertising posts, no one believe your stories, do not waste time and valuable space, go away!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

Unhappy Dr. Jumba of drjumba.co.za

I sincerely hope and wish that people will catch on that the Dr Jumba person is a crook. It is very sad that one only learns after money (sometimes a lot) has exchanged hands.

Unregistered

Re: Dr. Jumba of drjumba.co.za

i too fall for his scam my husband stay cheating for 5 yrs what a shame

+ Reply to Thread