+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sherry Givens www.apsychic.net
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sherry Givens www.apsychic.net

Sherry Givens

I had a reading with her recently and she blew me away. Other than my very first reading with Tisha no one has ever connected to me like that. Three of my deceased relatives came through. There is no way she could have guessed at the names, as they are not common names and one is a nickname. She is a little pricey in myo, but went way over the 15 minutes.

www.apsychic.net

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Tnx for sharing, apparently she is good she's recommended alot on the CH forum, I think she is on Ebay too.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thanx for sharing maggie glad to know there is a accurate psychic.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks maggie for the heads up on her.
      Cheekaboo as we all know everything on CH is not the truth. Be careful of what you believe on their and read. Seems a lot of fakes on there but the site members promote them anyways. Kinda whacked IMO

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Pepper, actually someone recommended a reading with her (at the start of the year) not from the CH forum, when I ran a search on Sherry a thread from CH came up which I looked at that's why there's that reference. IF I ran with that I would have had a reading already and would've have opened up a topic here. There's sellers,psychics etc on there that are here on this forum already, e.g; Yona - psychic, she's fairly popular on the CH forum and she's fairly popular here.. so its up to each individual to make an informed decision.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have come to think connection may be different for each person, but I am still in shock over the reading. Like I said my relatives names are unususal in that they aren't common, but she even picked up on the fact one of my brothers died leaving two small girls behind. Really it was a bunch of stuff. I am still in a state of Wow. It was special because I got to ask them questions, through her of course. I know we shouldn't be envious of other's gifts, but I do sometimes wish I was a medium. Tisha is the only other who has been able to do this for me and I know she wasn't as precise for some. If any of you decide to try her good luck and I hope your connection will be just as good.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Tnx for sharing, I agree connections maybe different for everyone but it sounds like a good connection was made with you, congrats!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thats great maggie you found someone else that is good at reading you like Tisha. Its always good to have a few that you know are good and can connect with. I might look into her later down the road just for general readings though nothing specific. :-) She sounds pretty good!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

will just have to wait and see if she is accurate with future predictions as well... did she give u future predictions?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

45 dollars for 15 mins is a bit steep but you said maggie she talked to you for 30 mins and didnt mind going over. I can see spending 45 on 30 mins for sure that seems to be average for good readers these days. They know they are good and they can charge that price. Like Ali does.
      Im going to bookmark her site and also hope others that have used her can give us feedback too! Id love to find other readers that are good and accurate. I only have 2 for now yaya and ali and want another one :-(

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

wow..but she's expensive as well.. :-(

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi maggie. Thank you for sharing your experience. I read good reviews on her from another forum so was curious.

Take care

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

75 bucks for an email reading? :^/

Hmm, lol I'll wait to see the results from others haha

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yeah for an email reading that is a bit high. Id go with the phone reading long before the email reading since it is cheaper.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for finding that Hope..

So maggie can you explain how the reading was with you and her? It seems from what I gathered on her site and ebay that past loved ones come through to talk to you.. is this the case for all her readings do you know or just some?
      I dont want to speak to my past family Id want a reading on my future and what is to come.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I dream of my dead relatives alot. I wonder if they eould cime trur

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wonder what the wait time is

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It was only a two day wait time for me. I also dream about my relatives a lot, Joanna. Yes, I was given predictions and advice that came through my relatives. They even told me that I am going to have to get reliable transportation soon (my car is on it's last tire so to speak), picked up on a new exercise program and some personal things and to hold on about a certain situation. All true. I agree 75 dollars is high to me also. She really was fantastic, though. I really needed to hear these things, so even if it had been 45 dollars for 15 mins., it would have been worth it. It was about 25 mins., but I felt bad for her going over and thanked her and let her go.

The one weird thing is my aunt was not a blood relative of the two brothers, as they were my stepbrothers. They did not even meet her in life. I found that weird that they would all come togther for the reading and asked Tisha about that. She says it's just people who were connected to you that present, there doesn't have to be a bond with them. I found that pretty interesting.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Latinoguy you may want to see if she does Skype readings.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she seems pretty good but too expensive. I see she sometimes does auctions for her readings on ebay for cheaper than the 75 dollars or 45 dollars. I went through all her feedback.. some regulars and some newbies used her she didnt really have any negative feed back. The ones she did have were justified in her favor though and seemed to be the person just being mean leaving negative feedback.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes jealous sellers do that.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Really 45 dollars is not that high, but 75 dollars for an email reading seems very high.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no 45 dollars isnt high but it is for only 15 mins. lol I've paid for for a reading but I also had an hour on the phone with them too.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

but if she is isnt one to watch the clock then it would be fine.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She did not with me. It was me who politely ended the phone call as I felt she had given me so much. I felt bad about keeping her extra, but since then I have heard she does do that normally.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

oh well then yeah 45 dollars is nothing if she isnt a clock watcher as I call them.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I saw the earlier posts so I decide to check her out. I was floored. I cannot believe what I was hearing. She got everyone's names (living and in the other side). Everything she said was actually what is happening in my life right now. I am so glad I called her. Anyone who has a question about her, feel free to pm me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

wow, is she that good?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing Scammed sounds good.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have seen many many mediums. I have no idea of is woman is good or not. But one of the older tricks just so you know, is using someone else's cc when you make the app. Some people have access to very personal info ...brother or friend who is a lawyer or has access to stuff...once they have your name they can find out you Others names and if they are living or dead etc.
      to be clear I am not saying this woman is a scam. I know real mediums do exist. But I just wanted to point out what could happen.
      How does she take your payment? Is it cc or PayPal? Does she take birth info? Does she ask to meditate on any info before hand?
      i am a bit harder to pin down bc my last name is very very common. Maybe I'll use my friends cc anyway and I won't give her my name u til we are on the phone.
      I just am on guard bc I have been through a lot with the grieving process and mediums.
      there is nothing like speaking with one that is authentic...but when you get scammed it certainly smarts.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@ Rowan - there is no way she would have known anything about the person in the other side as she is not even related to me. She got the names, got my daughter's hobby , got the name of my significant other's daughter's name (which is different from his name). She accepts paypal and no information was requested. I just paid through paypal. then an appointment was sent to me.I don't blame you for being skeptical. I was actually very nervous when I called her. She even went over the minutes that I paid for.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@scammed wow she sounds really good thinking about giving her a shot.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sounds legit scammed...looks like you found. Gem :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rowan11 View Post
      Sounds legit scammed...looks like you found. Gem :)
      Yes I think so. I wasn't even sure she'll be able to connect with the person in the other side since she is not even related to me. I did not even give her the name , but she was able to come up with the name. and she knew around what age she passed away. It was amazing.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

does anyone whos had a reading with her know if shes ok with spellwork? i would like to try a few other psychics but i dont want an experience like the one i had with darlene. i luv jackie barrett but she is to expensive for me for just an update when i want one which can at times be at the spur of the moment.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
      does anyone whos had a reading with her know if shes ok with spellwork? i would like to try a few other psychics but i dont want an experience like the one i had with darlene. i luv jackie barrett but she is to expensive for me for just an update when i want one which can at times be at the spur of the moment.
      Are you asking if she does spells?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no just if she is ok with knowing that im working them or purchasing them

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a 30 min reading with Sherry on 5/9/2012. At the time I was in Hawaii on vacation - that was the first thing that she picked up on saying that she saw that I am on or was going to be going on a trip near water... She then told me what I do for work and said that I need to be careful because I absorb people's energy and this tends to make me sick (so true!) I'm a social worker, btw. She told me that I also have a need to be creative and I love to dance (both true). She tapped into my relationship concerns and said that I have one relationship coming up that will be a return lover. She described this girl's personality to a "T." Then she described another person that I have not met yet and gave me some warnings about her. She said that I'm going to be making more money soon and people are going to want to borrow it. She then picked up on a good friend of mine and described him perfectly. She told me that I cling to the past too much and that I need to let go. That I'm going to be coming across more people from my past and I need to be careful with them because they do not have my best interest in mind (this has been happening!). She picked up on the ex again and said that she's been mellowing out a lot, that she's in or going to be in a new relationship before she comes to me again - this relationship is going to move too fast and they are going to have a lot of fights (I found out that she got into a new relationship not even a week after the reading). She said that the ties between her and the new relationship will be hard to sever, however her needs are not going to be met and she will come back to me when that happens. She saw that I'm planning on going back to school and told me that I need to and will be happy when I do. She said I will be changing careers in about two years (something I've been wanting). She said that I have a lot of people who like me and I need to be careful about who does become attracted to me, and that it's possible some of my client's might try to cross the line (this has happened where client's tried to do this in the past, so she's right on). She told me that I'm going to a wedding (haha... I was going to one that night!) She then picked up on my dad and I was floored! She knew that he had heart surgery and that he can't walk well. She told me to urge him to keep an eye on his health.

All of this came at no prompting or questions from me... She just talked and I wrote down everything that she said. She asked if I had any questions at the end of her reading ... Which I didn't because she covered everything! She could not have known anything that she shared with me; all of my social networking sites are strictly private, same with public information due to my job. Honestly, this was the best reading that I have ever had! She was spot on with everything and some of her predictions have already come to pass.

As for her and spell work.. I remember reading on another site that she does not like spells. I can't remember when or where I read that, however I do remember that it was Sherry's name that came up in the discussion.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
      no just if she is ok with knowing that im working them or purchasing them
      I don't think she would care. She explained how she works before we started the session. She would just tell you what she sees and at the end, you can ask her whatever question you have. If you want her to contact someone in the other side, you can ask her to do it after your reading.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing this Pixz, she does sound good.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thanks pixz, im a social worker to and boy do i know what you mean about wanting a change! if she doesnt like spells then maybe i shouldnt mention if i go with her bc i luv luv luv my spell work

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow she sounds amazing! Does anyone know if she does email readings? I need a psychic like this to answer some questions about health matters!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I see that she does! Thanx for the feedback pixz! :D

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No problem! I've had so many non-detailed wishy-washy readings over the years, that I just had to share about her. Honestly, she's very expensive. But, she's the type of psychic that you only need to go to once every six months due to the detail that she provides. From the looks of her website, she does do email and messenger readings for $5 more than a phone reading. I've never had either of those done by her, so I can't comment on how good they are. Her phone readings are top notch, though!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

pixz/ thnks for sharing. How long did you talk to her on the phone? Did you purchase a 15 min phone reading?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a 30 minute reading off of her web page. The cold reading took exactly 30 minutes, then she asked if I had questions of my own... The reading would have gone over if she didnt cover everything I wanted to know and then some. She's definitely not a clock watcher!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

How long after you have paid for a reading does she scheduke it? Is is a long wait?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have An app with her on the 12 th. she did ask my name upfront, but like I said my last name is common. I'll let you know how it goes

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Rowan let us know how it goes..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow. Something else Sherry said in my reading just came to true. She said that someone from my past was going to come back, that she kept getting the word "stalker" regarding this person, and that I should flat out ignore this person if I want to keep my sanity. Well, I was dating someone for about a week a few months ago... Stalker is the only way to define this person... I basically blocked them out of my life. Well, they found a way to contact me... Believe me, I took Sherry's advice!

I seriously am in awe of this lady! I hope everyone else who is getting readings from her has the same experience I'm having!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

wow finally excited to speak with someone! I have to admit CMA did not wow me or tisha to be honest. This woman sounds awesome so I cant wait...thanks to everyone who reported back

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I would have liked to have gotten a reading from her too, but I been lacking funds lately :P, I don't have the dough to spare, but I'll be sure to give her a try someday.

+ Reply to Thread