+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spell Casters that work for FREE.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spell Casters that work for FREE.

Has anyone heard of this guy: http://freespellcaster.weebly.com/ he doesn't charge anything either & he doesn't have any testimonials on his site as well. He can be reached at: freespellcaster@gmail.com. According to his site he says, "My name is Omkar and I am a PhD in occult science and also a MBA in Media & Advertising. I am practising spell casting from age of 12 and its been 25 years now and have helped millions of people. I am a owner of an Ad Agency and earn well, hence offer free spell casting to people who are in need of genuine and serious help as spell casting is my passion. I won’t charge you a single dime ever for any spell cast or rituals. However to confirm the genuinity of my clients you will be asked to pay 1$ with service tax. I would be having access to emails of only those who will be donating 1$ with service tax. The money that you will be paying will be used to serve poor and needy people. The spell casting is free and hence the money you will be paying will be just a donation. If your request is genuine then rather paying thousands of dollars to fraud spell casters its better to donate $1.00 towards needy and poor people, which will make you feel good and happy as because of you somewhere in world a needy person is helped, a hungry person is getting to eat food, a student is able to go to school, a patient is able to get treatment and many such needy people can be helped by just a small donation that you make. Donation helps you to minimise all sins you have done in past and it also helps in success of spells. In world of spirituality its said that whatever you give to nature, you get it back 100 times more. So help world and help yourself."

I got 3 spell bags (not sure what they'll really called) from a woman who said her grandmother had a spell book. And she was only charging $3/bag for donations so that she could buy socks for the homeless people. So I thought that she was serious & I paid $9 for bags that I had to pray on several times a day for a certain length of time. Needless-to-say the bags/spells didn't work & I hope the homeless got their socks rather than her keep the money. You just don't know what to believe I guess.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

who did you send the "donation" to?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the same idea but... ok... let's wait for results

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my, I've just read this thread and the scams with demanding chickens and coca cola made me laugh out loud (in my office. people may think I'm crazy.).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently you are unfamiliar with African Diaspora religions, such as Vodou. It's always nice when people laugh at what they don't know or understand...

It is completely normal and expected for a chicken or coca cola to be offered to a spirit in these religions, and for priests to request a client to purchase them. In fact, sacrifice is the payment offered to these spirits for their assistance. These spirits were once living humans, after all. I realize European religions do not readily understand the concept of leaving offerings to ancestors and other spirits, but the rest of the world is well familiar with this practice, especially Asia, Africa and Central and South America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyneLael View Post
    Oh my, I've just read this thread and the scams with demanding chickens and coca cola made me laugh out loud (in my office. people may think I'm crazy.).
    Apparently you are unfamiliar with African Diaspora religions, such as Vodou. It's always nice when people laugh at what they don't know or understand...

It is completely normal and expected for a chicken or coca cola to be offered to a spirit in these religions, and for priests to request a client to purchase them. In fact, sacrifice is the payment offered to these spirits for their assistance. These spirits were once living humans, after all. I realize European religions do not readily understand the concept of leaving offerings to ancestors and other spirits, but the rest of the world is well familiar with this practice, especially Asia, Africa and Central and South America.

Samantha6

Gonya from south Africa he is allover on internert but thief

Unregistered

Another Fake. Lilly from spellcasters@seductivespells.com

Lilly and her "supposed team" from Spellcasters@seductivespells.com is another FAKE, deep down black hearted not even fit to be called a human being! Please don't fall for it! I did and now I'm almost $300 down under. How could these people take advantage of other's pain and trust is beyond me. But just as sure that there is evil, there's also a God that these people will have to stand in front of on Judgment Day!

Unregistered

when i want to cancelled my services to him that i havent start with him, he said he want to curse me.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha6 View Post
    Gonya from south Africa he is allover on internert but thief
    is it true he is fake? cann you share your experience? because he just said that he want to curse me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is it true he is fake? cann you share your experience? because he just said that he want to curse me.
    99.99% so called casters from Africa advertising on the internet are FAKE, their spells don't work, they cast no spells, they steal money and are known to threaten people, the curse threat is an old trick, just ignore, this is another SCAMMER who wants your money and has no power to curse you!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    99.99% so called casters from Africa advertising on the internet are FAKE, their spells don't work, they cast no spells, they steal money and are known to threaten people, the curse threat is an old trick, just ignore, this is another SCAMMER who wants your money and has no power to curse you!
    Keep in mind, if the spell caster could not give you a good spell, how in the world is he going to cast a spell on you? Like Hope said, these people have no power to curse you. The only power they have is the power you give them. The reason someone would likely threaten you with that is because you paid them for services they didn't render and you wanted your money back And that is when they will say that they will curse you or contact the one you are casting a spell on. They would have to know the city the person lives in, they would have to know the full name and maybe, just maybe if they were lucky, they would be able to get a background report on the person to get contact info and then, they would have to pay for these reports. Do you think they are going to spend money to screw you? Doubt it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lolita View Post
    Hi all !!

Sure you all heard that REAL spell casters with a real gift never ask for any money, but work for free.
    I did hear that a lot, but ofcourse since I never came across one, never believed it.

Now I was on some French forums looking for spell casters when I came across people with experiences giving out their mail address. I'm sure you're also thinking Nigerean scammes ! On English websites they're all over, and I also had the "pleasure" to deal with one, all that before being on this forum. They ask for huge amounts of money, and don't do anything.

I just thought I would try to send some mails to those French mails anyways, I have nothing to lose :)

I sent a message to 2 e-mail addresses, and they both send back.

One told me about a parfume that would help me in my case. I was like yeah, sure ... How much will that cost ...
    He said he didn't want any money because the spirit he works with doesn't take any money, and that if it would work I could always send him something, but I was not obliged to.

Ofcourse I didn't believe him, but he asked for my address to send me the parfume, I gave it since he's far away anyways, lol.
    I got a confirmation from the mail office today that the package was sent ! It comes from Benin.
    I have to let him know when I get the parfume.

The other caster asked me to buy some things he will be needing for the rituel, and again I asked how much it would cost. Again he told me he didn't ask for money, but if it would work I would be free to send him a little something if I want to.

Amazing that there are casters like that around !
    Lolita can you please PM me. I think i might need help from your family. I don't know how to PM someone. Sorry i am asking you to do it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsComeTrue View Post
    I'd bet there are but they don't truly need to advertise. Probably someone like a Yaya Maria, who does limited work but really goes the distance for clients. I emailed a pal in Ghana to ask her that question about her own country, I'll report back what she says. You never know!

I once met a practicing witch in Russia, years ago. She was a middle aged office worker in her real life but did herbs and potions for word of mouth clients. I met her because I was doing yoga in the mornings at my hotel, each floor had a little lounge area and I was working out there. The second day, two staff members showed up for a workout. By the time I left at the end of the week, we had a nice class going, all very informal (this was in the early 90's) and that's how I met the witch. A friend of a friend. I often wonder how she is doing now.,
    Dreamscometrue, I wanted to PM you and ask something. I am new to this forum and I don't know how to PM someone. Can you please PM me? And how do i check the PMs?
    Last edited by Hope; 09-04-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: removed duplicate post

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waitingforu View Post
    Lolita can you please PM me. I think i might need help from your family. I don't know how to PM someone. Sorry i am asking you to do it

if you read the whole topic, you will find the update Lolita posted about this scam

Quote Originally Posted by lolita View Post
    It is impossible, indeed.
    He told me he would sent me the package, and that he would not charge me anything for it.
    Then I got an e mail from "Chrono Post" saying I had to pay 50 euros through Western Union to recieve my package. LOL !!!
    Obviously fake ! No post office does that.
    When I mailed him that he told me he would send with a different company.
    That time they charged me 216 euro's to pat through Western Union for the package :)

Haha !
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by waitingforu View Post
    Dreamscometrue, I wanted to PM you and ask something. I am new to this forum and I don't know how to PM someone. Can you please PM me? And how do i check the PMs?
    PMs are only available to verified members and supporters
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ge-(PM)-System

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks @hope
    I hope the PM system works again for normal members.

As for @lolita, i wanted some help from her family. She posted somewhere that her family casts spells but she can't use them coz her matter is personal. So maybe they might be willing to take clients from outside. Im sorry im off topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you let us know who worked for you please? @arnny

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arnny View Post
    well,im not supposed to be promoting any form of adverts here and i do not know if it is allowed

+17542021119

that is his number anyways, you can text him,
    Of course you know it isn't allowed, but you do it anyway. And that entire spiel on the new member thread is laughable about people getting taken advantage of...Really? Is this the same 62 year old dude at the email address you posted twice:spells_master@yahoo.com

He gives a free reading and then you say he works spells for free, but he gave me a guaranteed spell cleansing for $200. Guaranteed to see results in 7 days. What a crock. Are you him or are you a friend working for him?

Unregistered

Has anyone tried freespellcaster@gmail.com? ? Please help me. I am in very urgent need.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone tried freespellcaster@gmail.com? ? Please help me. I am in very urgent need.
    This is another scam, save your money and run fast!

Unregistered

I've also got two email addresses of two VERY experienced spell casters/scammers, it appears.

spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com
    drzubaspellhome@gmail.com

Tread lightly!!

+ Reply to Thread