+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spell Casters that work for FREE.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Spell Casters that work for FREE.

Hi all !!

Sure you all heard that REAL spell casters with a real gift never ask for any money, but work for free.
    I did hear that a lot, but ofcourse since I never came across one, never believed it.

Now I was on some French forums looking for spell casters when I came across people with experiences giving out their mail address. I'm sure you're also thinking Nigerean scammes ! On English websites they're all over, and I also had the "pleasure" to deal with one, all that before being on this forum. They ask for huge amounts of money, and don't do anything.

I just thought I would try to send some mails to those French mails anyways, I have nothing to lose :)

I sent a message to 2 e-mail addresses, and they both send back.

One told me about a parfume that would help me in my case. I was like yeah, sure ... How much will that cost ...
    He said he didn't want any money because the spirit he works with doesn't take any money, and that if it would work I could always send him something, but I was not obliged to.

Ofcourse I didn't believe him, but he asked for my address to send me the parfume, I gave it since he's far away anyways, lol.
    I got a confirmation from the mail office today that the package was sent ! It comes from Benin.
    I have to let him know when I get the parfume.

The other caster asked me to buy some things he will be needing for the rituel, and again I asked how much it would cost. Again he told me he didn't ask for money, but if it would work I would be free to send him a little something if I want to.

Amazing that there are casters like that around !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow truely it is amazing with this Perfume, mind to share the E Mail with me please? You can of course PM me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

let us know how it goes. I would be too scared giving out my personal info so you are far braver....keep us posted

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rowan11 View Post
    let us know how it goes. I would be too scared giving out my personal info so you are far braver....keep us posted
    I deff will let you know. Oh, the caster is all the way in Benin, and I'm in Belgium, so I was like what the heck :) I was so shocked when he told me he didn't want any money, because his spirits don't take money, and the spirits want it that way that I just went for it. It seems so genuine, he said he just wanted to help and that is what his spirit wants.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you put your foot in a trap. I hope not for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

we have heard way too many of these stories, i hope yours has a happy ending and you get your perfume. Normally what happens next is a new work is needed or the shipping got lost or maybe a god will want something from you, just be aware on your dealings and do not let anyone threaten you, many of us have walked that path and they really know how to gain your trust.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to think I'm not as lucky as I thought I was ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh why is that lolitaaa, if you dont mind explaning.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaaa View Post
    I'm starting to think I'm not as lucky as I thought I was ...
    You are too emotional. Take your time and make some search on this forum before doing something. Or just ask members.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It says on the mail I recieved from their mailing company that I have to pay when they come with the package ...
    I wonder how much, I'll see, otherwise they can just forget about it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaaa View Post
    It says on the mail I recieved from their mailing company that I have to pay when they come with the package ...
    I wonder how much, I'll see, otherwise they can just forget about it.
    Just wait. You gonna see.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

nothing is for nothing....old sayings usually hold true.
    Except the one that says money cant buy love...it certainly CAN..in any puppy store :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally do not trust anything that comes from Africa, sorry, I know it is a great place for magic and there must be powerful casters out there, but you will never find them in the forums or even the internet, i have read hundreds of pages about scams originating in Nigeria and Benin, the governments will not stop them, seems like they are a good source of income.
    Even in the forum,I have people from Nigeria trying to register everyday, not even one is genuine, they are all scammers looking for pray!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

They offer spells for free or pay after results to steal indentity.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope, I guess you're right, maybe I got carried away, it seemed too good to be true !
    I do have family performing magic in Tunisia, but it's my family, so my problem is I can not use them, my case is way too personal to tell them. They are genuine, and still can't use them, it's a shame, but it's the way it is.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well if he comes back to you stating if you dont pay him he will curse you just reply to him that is fine because i gave you someone elses address and name not mine so curse away. Then they will not know if you did in deed give them your real info.
    I hope in your case they are legit but those african casters are something else and I would NEVER deal with them unless it was face to face for many reasons.
    I saw on 20/20 a few months back some of them over there will give you what you want but a child must be sacrificed and that is why so many children had gone missing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

feel free to share their email addresses so we can warm others, if you wan to read about all the scams coming from Nigeria and other countries, visit this forum http://forum.419eater.com/forum/
    They always say if you have been scammed once, there is a good chance you will get scammed again. Seems like the french forum you visit is full of scam advertising.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

One of them told me I couldn't share his address, but only once his work was done, but what the hell !
    Here are the 2 mails:

mohamedtabou@yahoo.fr

amanvivedjogbe@yahoo.fr

I will keep comunicate with them, but I'll share them anyways. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if you read the scam warner forums, they strongly advice anyone to cut all communication, nothing good will come out of it, some of these people are professionals and they know how the scams work

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/index.php

good luck to you

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    well if he comes back to you stating if you dont pay him he will curse you just reply to him that is fine because i gave you someone elses address and name not mine so curse away. Then they will not know if you did in deed give them your real info.
    I hope in your case they are legit but those african casters are something else and I would NEVER deal with them unless it was face to face for many reasons.
    I saw on 20/20 a few months back some of them over there will give you what you want but a child must be sacrificed and that is why so many children had gone missing.
    that is one of the worst things ive ever heard i would hate to think i found some one legit to have something like that happen scary!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, if some caster will say take he will curse you, for me it's proof he is a scammer, why will he take the time to distroy you if they even can't take the take the timle to "help" you ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My worst fear is the curse.. so i contacted this site.. kilianrichards.com and when i called him he talked about buying all this stuff.. and when i said I'm not interested he said he will curse me forever.. but he didn't even know my name or any info.. all i said was hello i am calling because i seen your site...... CRAZY!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you for sharing, seems like he is using scare tactics, we seen it before, nothing to be afraid of, just another scammer exposed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lol they cant curse you because they are fake! As said before if you did happen to give your info just tell them you lied to them and they dont even have your real info.
    No real caster will work for free and expect nothing in return. Well wait I take that back because Yaya did work for me for free but she said to pay her when I could in which I will. I also have someone from LM working for me has been for 6 months now ;-) She is a peach. But I didnt go searching for these people and I sure didnt expect them to not charge me. I never look for FREE when it comes to spells because I know its not possible.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It is impossible, indeed.
    He told me he would sent me the package, and that he would not charge me anything for it.
    Then I got an e mail from "Chrono Post" saying I had to pay 50 euros through Western Union to recieve my package. LOL !!!
    Obviously fake ! No post office does that.
    When I mailed him that he told me he would send with a different company.
    That time they charged me 216 euro's to pat through Western Union for the package :)

Haha !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What a shame, but not suprised.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well, scammers isn't it ? :)

Another one told me he got started on my spell and everything was going well, and 2 days later I recieved an E mail saying that because it rained all of the materials he needs for my ritual got waisted due to rain. And that he would need 200 euro's to buy new material.
    Do people ever believe rubbish like that ?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, we all fell for that at a point, i know i did, they pray on our desperation and vulnerabilities, I had a "spellcaster" asking for money to pay a hospital bill because he got sick while working on my "curse"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Been there done that too. They are very creative

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think any spell caster that says they will do major work for free is a scam artist! Think about it, how many people will want to take them up on their offer? Casting spells takes knowledge (from yrs of study), time, and money to buy supplies. Do you really believe the spell caster can do this for a large amount of people? I'm not saying, some spell casters don't light candles for those in need. A candle, not full blown rituals. Even then, they would not be able to do it for most people. An ad like that would draw literally thousands. I don't know if they could even get to read most of the emails, there would just be too many.

I wouldn't trust it. If it sounds to good, it probably is.

This is my take on it,

Jasminelee

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well talking about supplies ..
    I had this caster willing to do work for me "for free" but I needed to buy the suplies and send them to Benin.
    Supplies needed: 2 chickens, one male and one female, 1 kg of black soap, 40 cans of coca cola and a couple of others stuff.
    Like they don't know I'm unable to buy all that and send it to them !

That's when they were like "Oh, if you send the money we can buy the supplies for you .."

Very creative indeed ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lol 40 cans of coca cola???? i never heard of the coca cola spell

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    lol 40 cans of coca cola???? i never heard of the coca cola spell
    Yup ! I guess they just wanted to make sure it was impossible for me to buy and send because of the weight, so that I could tell them that and they could tell me they would buy it for me if I would send the money to "help me out"
    I guess they really think some people are stupid ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Coca cola Spell ! - LOL hope :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr odudu oduduspell@gmail.com 2348051913076

Another scammer posting false testimonials all over the internet, buyer be aware, do not send money western union to this or any caster from Nigeria
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

hello
    you have to send 150 usd to buy items to use to removed your name and case away from the temple ok

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:10 AM, XXXXXXXX wrote:
    Please don't do such a thing if you want money or something I can have it for you in about a week. I am single mom of two kids making ends meet and I am the only one that can take care of my two babies please don't do this

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:58 AM
    To: XXXXXXXX
    Subject: Re: Re:
    I am go to cast a spell on u in 3day time. spell of madness on u ok your picture is wit me in my temple ok
    Last edited by Hope; 01-07-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Removed personal information

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, I answered your previous post here:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...3860#post83860

No, he is not real, there is no temple and he has no power, DO NOT SEND MONEY, he can not harm you, he is a miserable scammer sending emails from an internet cafe somewhere in Nigeria, just ignore his threats, do not answer his emails, do not read them, he will eventually give up and leave you alone

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

DR IGODO - Another Scam from Nigeria, stay away
    docigodo@gmail.com +2348169138446

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the any practitioners in Nigeria who are legit?
    "THE SITUATION"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd bet there are but they don't truly need to advertise. Probably someone like a Yaya Maria, who does limited work but really goes the distance for clients. I emailed a pal in Ghana to ask her that question about her own country, I'll report back what she says. You never know!

I once met a practicing witch in Russia, years ago. She was a middle aged office worker in her real life but did herbs and potions for word of mouth clients. I met her because I was doing yoga in the mornings at my hotel, each floor had a little lounge area and I was working out there. The second day, two staff members showed up for a workout. By the time I left at the end of the week, we had a nice class going, all very informal (this was in the early 90's) and that's how I met the witch. A friend of a friend. I often wonder how she is doing now.,

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
    Are the any practitioners in Nigeria who are legit?
    If they are on the internet then I would doubt their legitimacy.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You hear Nigeria and immediately think scam. It's probably not always the case and its not just Nigeria but for some reason it's synonymous.
    "THE SITUATION"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the biggest spiritual/metaphysical scfams comes out of France, or so I have read. And now China is apparently getting into the act too!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a member who tried and contacted every single caster from Nigeria and all over the world, all these "powerful people" who offered payment after results, that is how the LordGameOver blog was created, they had the opportunity to prove they where real and they all failed.

I was also victim of one of them, i still remember how scared i was, i think we all have been there at a point, unfortunately 90% of internet business from Nigeria are scam, the 419eater forum helped me realize how bad it is, I even did some scam baiting with them and it was an interesting learning experience. They have every scam imaginable, not just spells, if you have some time and want to have fun, visit the 419eater.com forum, it is really entertaining.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bandit2054 View Post
    hello
    you have to send 150 usd to buy items to use to removed your name and case away from the temple ok

Please don't do such a thing if you want money or something I can have it for you in about a week. I am single mom of two kids making ends meet and I am the only one that can take care of my two babies please don't do this

I am go to cast a spell on u in 3day time. spell of madness on u ok your picture is wit me in my temple ok
    I just pm'd you. Don't give this guy a penny

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bandit2054 View Post
    hello

Just block his email address and forget about it all.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OJOBOLO HERBAL HOME OF SOLUTION
    234-807-784-7569
    dr.ombconfirm_spellcast@dofinservice.com.

Another scammer, buyer be aware

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i was scammed by a man from nigera called SHRINEFORSOLUTIONS
    PRIEST EGBE..

scammed me over 300$ and insisted he needed to ship me this powder for the spell to work and if anyone else opened it , my ex lover would die...
    crazy!!! what a waste:(

stupidity

well i needed help to get my ex and im going to tell you about reall scammers

aida-wedo realafrican voodoo waited 2 yrs and up to now she tells me be patient

alijah african voodoo waited 1year and nothing happened

ashra waited over 2 yrs and tell me soon

caa astrology assosiation nothingggggggggggggggg

are there any real genuine spell casters/

and another ehoho kingdom wanted 500 dollars or i get him the stuff aligator tooth tail of a chameleon chickens a black goat

lol i laughed when i saw it imagine me fighting with an alligator to get his tooth we dont even have them in our country

imagine me sending goats and chickens lol god i laughed when i saw the email

F6021

Dr anunu a scam because I have been waiting for my parcel payid so many time but they keep making excuses and he say I can't help you because the parcel in the uk but I need to pay them more money.

+ Reply to Thread