+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nathaniel - www.nathaniel-sorcier-vaudou.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Nathaniel - www.nathaniel-sorcier-vaudou.com

Hiya guys !
    I found out about Nathaniel: http://www.nathaniel-sorcier-vaudou.com/ through someone from this forum, it is a French website, but I wanted to ask you all if you guys thought it was legit ? Since I don't have a whole lot of experience myself yet ...
    He kinda blew me away with his free reading. He also works with spirits like Yaya does, and he was accurate.
    He asks for 300 euro's for a binding spell. He also practices black magic, and he get raves on French forums.
    Some guys even made websites with his name to scam people cause he is so succesful.

He seems geniune, and says there is 80% chance the spell will work ...

So what do you guys think ???

Waist of money, or worth trying ?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you only give him your name and dob? or did you give him background detail for the free reading? as some can guess on what you tell them. Also does he speak English? as the vast majority of people here do not speak French.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, name and dob ... And a little bit of background also. Don't know if he speaks English, just wonder if the site looked genuine ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You speak french right? since your from Belgium I noticed, so did he tell you things what he couldn't possible know? like things you never told anyone?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been in contact with this caster via email.

My first email I sent to him in English but cut and pasted it into Google Translator and also sent the French version (even though the translations are notoriously inaccurate I thought he would at least realise I was trying). Anyway he replied in English, not perfect English but certainly an acceptable standard.

Anyway I had asked him about the possiblities of a reconciliation with my ex-girlfriend who was a bit on the wild side. After asking for photographs of her and I he then asked for upto 48 hours to see if anything was possible.

He replied after 24 hours that work wouldnt be possible at a reasonable price and she had already given me the best gift by leaving me - he told me she was bad news and I was lucky to be rid of her.

I thanked him for his honesty (in saying he couldnt help) but then asked if that was his final answer and if it really was genuinely impossible.

He then replied that nothing was impossible and he could tame her and bring her back to me but it would be so expensive as many rare and pricey ingredients were needed.

His final email to me said I could have immediate results and she would be back within a very short period of time, and that she would be faithful and content with me and my simple way of life compared to her current "rock star" lifestyle. This would cost between 1500 and 2000 Euro which I believe is 1900 to 2600 US Dollars - not cheap !!!!!

Draw your on opinions on this.

I certainly cant afford those rates so its all academic to me now. But I should add that he replied in a timely manner on each occassion. He initially turned me down which on one hand I admire his honesty but on the other it could just be a ploy to see how "needy" I was and how much he could push me.

I really dont know with this caster but I have to admit I felt good about him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for this, Screwup !
    Good to know that he also does work for the English speaking people, cause the whole site is in French.
    He responds quickly, and his free consultation before was good, he is asking me 300 euro's.
    So I think I might do it ...
    He has awesome reviews, so maybe it's worth it.
    The ritual he is willing to perform for me includes white and red magic.
    If he did turn you down I think he is genuine since a scammer always wants to make money, so never turns down people.
    To the people on this forum, I would get a free consultation from him, the first one is free anyways, and after that you can see if perhaps you will use him :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to send him a message but OMG, I don't speak french!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Watch out with this guy. Be carefull. I don't tell he is scam but i read bad things about him on some french forum. But i talked with him 4-5 times by email and he always responded me and very polite.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild10 View Post
    I want to send him a message but OMG, I don't speak french!
    Just send him in English, Screwup did the same thing, I would try to get a reading from him anyways and tell us if it is accurate :) if you need help with the site I can help you with the French site, lol ... :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lolita arethe reviews that are good that you referred to on his website or from other people that you know arent affiliated with him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sword View Post
    Watch out with this guy. Be carefull. I don't tell he is scam but i read bad things about him on some french forum. But i talked with him 4-5 times by email and he always responded me and very polite.
    Yeah you told me, read them too, but more positive things then negative reviews though, everyone recieves bad reviews nower days, even Yaya O.o .. And there are actually other guys that made fake Nathaniel websites to scam people cause he has such a good reputation, means a lot if you ask me :) ... The one I added is the right site though ^^

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
    lolita arethe reviews that are good that you referred to on his website or from other people that you know arent affiliated with him?
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean ?
    One thing I do appreciate about his reviews is the fact he adds a copy of the orignial message as from hotmail to show you the reviews are genuine.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thats what i meant are reviews ones posted on his web page or a site like this one that isnt affiliated with one caster. it just seems easy for people to make up fake testimonies

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@screwup (feel silly writing your name :-), IMO, turning you down and then coming back with a high price to take your case seem weird.
    I will look at his site and share what i can find on him, it is harder since i do not speak french, but i will go with the translators.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaaa View Post
    Yeah you told me, read them too, but more positive things then negative reviews though, everyone recieves bad reviews nower days, even Yaya O.o .. And there are actually other guys that made fake Nathaniel websites to scam people cause he has such a good reputation, means a lot if you ask me :) ... The one I added is the right site though ^^

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean ?
    One thing I do appreciate about his reviews is the fact he adds a copy of the orignial message as from hotmail to show you the reviews are genuine.
    And he told me that another guy use his name as caster on the web.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
    thats what i meant are reviews ones posted on his web page or a site like this one that isnt affiliated with one caster. it just seems easy for people to make up fake testimonies
    Oh ok :) Well I did read a lot of positive stuff on forums too ... But yeah, one can never be sure ..

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    @screwup (feel silly writing your name :-), IMO, turning you down and then coming back with a high price to take your case seem weird.
    I will look at his site and share what i can find on him, it is harder since i do not speak french, but i will go with the translators.
    That would be awesome, Hope ! Yeah maybe you could try to use Google translate or whatever ... lol.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sword View Post
    And he told me that another guy use his name as caster on the web.
    Yes, I read that online that some other guy was using his name to scam people.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent a message after hours of copying and pasting his website into Google translator. We shall see!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent a message after hours of copying and pasting his website into Google translator. We shall see!
    Haha ! :) Wow ... I could have translate it for you, you should've asked .. But ok :p Even in English I think he would've respond lol. But it's great you did that, keep us posted ! Very curious !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll remember that for next time lolitaa. In fact, I may still PM you with a translation because some of the words didn't come through in English using the Google translation. I'm sure it was the very basic interpretation so I was left scratching my head at some parts. He did reply, asking for pictures, so we shall see. I did get a good vibe from him either. Less is more in my book so....he's gotten points in my book for that already. No flashy declarations or anything yet.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll remember that for next time lolitaa. In fact, I may still PM you with a translation because some of the words didn't come through in English using the Google translation. I'm sure it was the very basic interpretation so I was left scratching my head at some parts. He did reply, asking for pictures, so we shall see. I did get a good vibe from him either. Less is more in my book so....he's gotten points in my book for that already. No flashy declarations or anything yet.
    Oh great :) And yes, you can PM anytime for a translation, it woud be my pleasure to help you out.
    I also did get a good vibe from him, I'm going to go and check out some more forums with reviews on him in French before paying him though.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I asked him if there was anything less expenive that he could do to help the situation - he replied that anything less wouldnt have any affect whatsoever - didnt like this answer as it appeared to me that he was just chasing mioney - surely contact or just some work to make me feel better about the situation could have been done.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Opened by Recipient: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 9:48:29 AM (GMT +1:00)
    13 hours 57 minutes

Your email has been opened 1 time
    Up to 5 "opens" are tracked

Recipient Location: Madrid, Madrid, Spain
    (May be inaccurate – See notes below)

Recipient IP Address: 88.13.252.230
    (230.Red-88-13-252.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)

Recipient Application: Google Chrome 18.0.1025.163 (Macintosh)
    URL: [Information not available]

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_3) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.163 Safari/535.19

The above is a report using the application that Hope advised in another thread on looking at where emails come from. His site claims he is from Paris, France whereas this report implies Spain

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm ! Is he claiming that ? I recieved his information to do the payment and the payment also has to be done in Spain ...
    Maybe I'll ask him about that, I still have 2 days to investigate before I make my payment .............. Grrrr :-|

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job screwup, now you can make an informed decision.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

@lolita, what type of payment is he asking? paypal?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I may be barking up the wrong tree as he hasnt actually claimed anything. I just assumed France - his emails have a signature saying Madrid, Paris and Brussels and from memory I only seemed to recall Paris (due to the French language on his website.)

Its amazing how you can get something into your head and it sticks without any real evidence. My apologies to everyone.

Also note he has a telephone number on his site and that is based in Spain also.

I jumped to the wrong conclusion

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@lolita (or french speakers) can you check this page? www.les-poupees-vaudou.com
    Does it look similar to his page? They have common registrants names.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job screwup, now you can make an informed decision.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

@lolita, what type of payment is he asking? paypal?
    No, he told me he hasn't got a Paypal acount. I thought that was kinda weird ...

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

@lolita (or french speakers) can you check this page? www.les-poupees-vaudou.com
    I'll check it out and let you know ASAP ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely the same look. Very expensive for a kit. You can have the same type of kit for 30$ on Lucky Mojo.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hope,
    yes,it looks very similar.The layout seems the same.
    The difference is that this site sells spell kits and does no casting service.Nathaniel is not mentioned from what I saw.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Writings, syntax and layout are the same.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well they seem to be registered by the same person, some names are changed, but i have the feeling they are the same, shame i did not pay attention to my french teacher!

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...ier-vaudou.com

Domain: nathaniel-sorcier-vaudou.com
    nserver: ns1.jimdo.com
    nserver: ns2.jimdo.com
    created: 2010-03-05 18:37:42
    expire: 2013-03-05 18:37:42 (registry time)
    changed: 2012-03-07 06:47:05
    [owner-c] type: PERSON
    [owner-c] fname: Natcha
    [owner-c] lname: Kaici
    [owner-c] org: Tanisa
    [owner-c] address: apartado 153
    [owner-c] city: Baiona - Pontevedra
    [owner-c] pcode: 36300
    [owner-c] country: FR
    [owner-c] state: FR
    [owner-c] phone: +34-699-725441
    [owner-c] email: sorciervaudou@gmail.com
    [owner-c] protection: B
    [owner-c] updated: 2010-03-05 19:36:39

[admin-c] handle: 10866375
    [admin-c] type: PERSON
    [admin-c] title:
    [admin-c] fname: Natcha
    [admin-c] lname: Kaici
    [admin-c] org: Tanisa
    [admin-c] address: apartado 153
    [admin-c] city: Baiona - Pontevedra
    [admin-c] pcode: 36300
    [admin-c] country: FR
    [admin-c] state: FR
    [admin-c] phone: +34-699-725441
    [admin-c] email: sorciervaudou@gmail.com
    [admin-c] protection: B
    [admin-c] updated: 2010-03-05 19:36:39

[tech-c] handle: 10224036
    [tech-c] type: PERSON
    [tech-c] title:
    [tech-c] fname: Christian
    [tech-c] lname: Springub
    [tech-c] org: Jimdo GmbH
    [tech-c] address: Stresemannstr. 375
    [tech-c] city: Hamburg
    [tech-c] pcode: 22761
    [tech-c] country: DE
    [tech-c] state: Hamburg
    [tech-c] phone: +49-40-82244997
    [tech-c] fax: +49-40-82244998
    [tech-c] email: support@jimdo.com
    [tech-c] protection: B
    [tech-c] updated: 2011-10-31 12:43:44

[zone-c] handle: 10224036
    [zone-c] type: PERSON
    [zone-c] title:
    [zone-c] fname: Christian
    [zone-c] lname: Springub
    [zone-c] org: Jimdo GmbH
    [zone-c] address: Stresemannstr. 375
    [zone-c] city: Hamburg
    [zone-c] pcode: 22761
    [zone-c] country: DE
    [zone-c] state: Hamburg
    [zone-c] phone: +49-40-82244997
    [zone-c] fax: +49-40-82244998
    [zone-c] email: support@jimdo.com
    [zone-c] protection: B
    [zone-c] updated: 2011-10-31 12:43:44

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...ees-vaudou.com
    domain: les-poupees-vaudou.com
    created: 2010-04-08 10:50:16
    expire: 2013-04-08 10:50:16 (registry time)
    changed: 2012-04-10 06:08:17

[owner-c] handle: 10892643
    [owner-c] title:
    [owner-c] fname: Isabel
    [owner-c] lname: Tangy
    [owner-c] org: Tanisa
    [owner-c] address: Apartado 153
    [owner-c] city: baiona
    [owner-c] country: ES
    [owner-c] state: ES
    [owner-c] phone: +34-676-625118
    [owner-c] email: natcha69@live.fr
    [owner-c] updated: 2010-04-08 12:48:56

[admin-c] handle: 10892643
    [admin-c] title:
    [admin-c] fname: Isabel
    [admin-c] lname: Tangy
    [admin-c] org: Tanisa
    [admin-c] address: Apartado 153
    [admin-c] city: baiona
    [admin-c] country: ES
    [admin-c] state: ES
    [admin-c] phone: +34-676-625118
    [admin-c] email: natcha69@live.fr
    [admin-c] updated: 2010-04-08 12:48:56

[tech-c] title:

[zone-c] title:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's a site that only sells a vadou kit ... And omg yeah it's expensive ...
    @ Sword: Really ? They sell something simular on LM ? Do you have a link ?[COLOR="Blue"]

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Lol @ Hope :)
    Uh oh ... Doesn't sound good ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's a site that only sells a vadou kit ... And omg yeah it's expensive ...
    @ Sword: Really ? They sell something simular on LM ? Do you have a link ?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Lol @ Hope :)
    Uh oh ... Doesn't sound good ...

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

found his blog
    http://nathanielquestionsreponses.blogspot.com/
    and
    http://nathanielsorciervaudou.over-blog.com/

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I am not sure if this address is from a registrant who registers many spellcasting sites or the same people running multiple sites, I just found another site with similar registration. For sure they are all hosted at the same server.

www.maitre-sorcier.com

domain: maitre-sorcier.com
    owner-c: LULU-11473750
    admin-c: LULU-11473750
    tech-c: LULU-10224036
    zone-c: LULU-10224036
    created: 2012-02-28 18:11:12
    expire: 2013-02-28 18:11:11 (registry time)
    changed: 2012-02-29 07:10:28

[owner-c] handle: 11473750
    [owner-c] title:
    [owner-c] fname: Bacha
    [owner-c] lname: Kaici
    [owner-c] org:
    [owner-c] address: apartado 153
    [owner-c] city: baiona
    [owner-c] country: ES
    [owner-c] state: ES
    [owner-c] phone: +34-699-725441
    [owner-c] email: natcha260669@gmail.com
    [owner-c] updated: 2012-02-28 16:49:33

[admin-c] handle: 11473750
    [admin-c] title:
    [admin-c] fname: Bacha
    [admin-c] lname: Kaici
    [admin-c] org:
    [admin-c] address: apartado 153
    [admin-c] city: baiona
    [admin-c] country: ES
    [admin-c] state: ES
    [admin-c] phone: +34-699-725441
    [admin-c] email: natcha260669@gmail.com
    [admin-c] updated: 2012-02-28 16:49:33

[tech-c] title:

[zone-c] title:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It said he works on Paris, Port au Prince and Principauté d'Andorra.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow over 500 euro's for a voodoo spell ... No thank you !
    And I just found out via a french Forum Nathaniel does have an address in Spain, the real one has, there are some Nathaniel fakers out there too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

but these pages are registered to the same address and names as the real Nathaniel

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

but these pages are registered to the same address and names as the real Nathaniel
    Oh God ... Does that mean he's a scammer ? :concern:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I might take a try with him ... I sent him a mail to ask if there will be any supliment payments to do after the casting, if there is, I won't do it. Let you all know.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

May I ask how much he asked you to pay ?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Lolitaaa

Goodluck :)

I think I might take a try with him ... I sent him a mail to ask if there will be any supliment payments to do after the casting, if there is, I won't do it. Let you all know.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

May I ask how much he asked you to pay ?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God ... Does that mean he's a scammer ? :concern:
    Can't say for sure, just means there are multiple sites registered under the same names (with few variations) offering different services, he may have a logical explanation for it, i do not speak the language, so it is hard for me to find out more.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I'm starting to panick here ....

I'm a bit late with my payment to Nathaniel, I had to pay him this week, but didn't, just wanted to find out more before doing so. So he sent me a mail that he already has started working for me, and that if i don't pay him quickly he will have to stop doing the work he has been doing for me and that he wouldn't be responsible for what will happen (I guess he means negativity) so I told him I would pay on monday, he said ok, but that would be the last day he would accept my payment and that if i would not pay he would stop everything, again won't be responsible for negative things that will happen and would ofcourse never work with me again.

So I'm asking you guys, is that even possible that bad things will happen in my situation just because he stops his work for me ? Sounds like a threat ....... !!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes it sounds like a threat indeed, did he agree to start your work without payment? how is he asking for payment?
    can you share the link to the french forums that talk highly about him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely sounds like a threat. I do not see why any practitioner would start working without payment securely made. I SO wouldn't pay this guy. "I've already started and I can't be responsible for what will happen to you if you don't pay me and let me finish" is a big time spellcaster cliche. Did you both verbally agree to start before you paid him? or did he just do this on his own??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, he started without me even knowing, I asked him if he could so some work for me, he said yes, I agreed and without having paid him yet he sent me a mail that he has started my work ... Here is the forum, http://forum.aufeminin.com/forum/loi...l-sorcier.html ... So disgusted right now ! :(

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LaSirena View Post
    Completely sounds like a threat. I do not see why any practitioner would start working without payment securely made. I SO wouldn't pay this guy. "I've already started and I can't be responsible for what will happen to you if you don't pay me and let me finish" is a big time spellcaster cliche. Did you both verbally agree to start before you paid him? or did he just do this on his own??
    He did it on his own, I never asked him to start before paying him, NEVER. I was even surprised he did start who does that ? I never asked him to do that !!! Also, Hope, he hasn't got Paypal, I needed to send the money via the bank. I feel like asking jamie for a reading to ask him if that is even possible things will go bad for me if I don't pay up, he's a voodoo doctor, right ? Sigh ..........

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly? This sounds like a scam to me.

He started work without waiting for payment (and he has no Paypal to boot) and then he threatens you?

Personally, I would not pay.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Snowball,

I don't think I will, I'm disgusted .. I just hope that nothing bad will happen now since I have seen some movement on my target. The fact he hasn't got paypal didn't worry me too much since a lot of casters here don't have it, but what surprised me is the fact he doesn't have any other way of paying then through the bank. weird ..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure nothing will happen to you.

Most legit casters need payment before they start any spell work....so that was a huge red flag. They need payment because they need to pay for supplies.

And the fact that he is trying to scare you is another huge red flag.

I can't say 100% because I havent tried him, but just from what you have posted its almost like bait and switch.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

it is an old scare tactic and i would not pay a penny! if you don't pay me, i am not responsible for the consequences, we heard it before, look at me, i am alive and kicking after someone told me i was going to be death in one week.
    Do not let him get to you, do not confront him, just ignore him and he will go away, if he was so popular, he would not have time to start a work without payment or a commitment from you, seems to me like a money hungry ...
    Let me check that forum to see what i find

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

i went to that forum and someone said: (using google translator)

He is in high demand, you can not just call it like that, you will have to contact him by mail and request a phone appointment.
    After each experience is personal and / or specific to each so I can not tell you too, but in any case, my experience tells me that I will not hesitate to answer your questions so you can go there to field day.
    If he is slow to respond, it is because, as I have said, it has a lot of work! Here! Good evening!
    based on your own experience this statement does not seem to be truthful, I see few people talk about him, looks more like a topix forum where many post to advertise. Too much advertisement and free classifieds on his name.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, everytime I mail him it never takes more then a few hours for him to contact me. And in his last mails he wasn't very nice either. He said I could do the payment monday, no day later or otherwise he wouldn't be responsible for the consequenses, like I said ... In high demand ? We know Yaya is in high demand, and she couldn't even send back a few hours after recieving an E-mail, well that is someone that is in high demand if you ask me ... I feel like just blocking his mail address, I don't trust this anymore, wanted to go give it a shot, but I can do so much more for my 300 euro's !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

IGNORE him. Do not give him one more thought or fret about what negative things he supposedly can do to you. Threats like that...prove how weak and bogus he is. You did not agree to the work. Block his email and be done with it.

+ Reply to Thread